Just An Average Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both young men focused on my breasts. They rubbed the oil onto the tops of my breasts and as they did their fingers 'accidentally' brushed across my erect nipples. It was all I could do not to thrash around as the three men molested me. I was already super horny when I left the room. These guys were pushing all my buttons and it was making me crazy. I wasn't about to have sex on the beach in front of God and everybody, "Uhm, ok guys. I think that is enough on my front."

The hands rubbing me slowed, then stopped. If I hadn't been so aroused the massage would have been very relaxing. The four of us talked while I got some sun. After a while I rolled onto my stomach. Jeremy and Jacob immediately went back to work spreading the lotion on my body. I was so glad my bikini bottom had a liner in it because when they began working on my legs, they would have clearly seen the wet spot at my crotch.

Their hands ran up my legs and onto the exposed part of my ass, squeezing and massaging. I could feel their fingers stroking my skin teasingly close to my slit. Fuck, I was so aroused, and I think that they knew it. Like the day before, they could only spread the oil for so long. I was relieved and disappointed in equal measure when they stopped. God! I needed fucked so badly!

After a while I began to get hot from the sun (versus from the guys) and decided to cool off in the ocean. I had my own escort of three handsome men when I went into the water. Much like the day before, the waves made us bob up and down. The men had moved in close to me and as a result, I was practically bombarded with hard cocks bumping into me. It turned me on even more knowing that these hot men wanted me. I decided that before things got even more heated, I needed to head back to the bungalow. I was getting hungry and wanted to get cleaned up. The guys followed me as we walked back to my towel. They walked me to the bungalow and I said my goodbyes. I fantasized about inviting them in.

I showered as my husband slept on. Shit! I really needed to get laid! I was a bit grumpy when he finally woke up and got ready for breakfast. That soon passed. I couldn't blame him for sleeping late on vacation. It wasn't his fault that I was so stirred up. We left the bungalow and went to breakfast.

During breakfast Dan tried to feel me out about the night before, "Are you upset about what happened last night?"

I smiled at my husband, "Absolutely not! I enjoyed watching you rock her world. It was so erotic, and I know for a fact that Brian loved it.

"No babe, I am not upset. I'm just really horny. I had three hot men helping me with my lotion this morning and it really got my motor running. I need your hard cock."

He grinned at me, "Well, you are just going to have to wait a bit longer. We are supposed to go on the island tour today and we have to leave in ten minutes."

Fuckity fuck fuck! I don't usually use that word, but damn! I grabbed his hand, "Ten minutes should be enough time to take the edge off. Let's go back to the bungalow for a while."

He took my hand and kissed my cheek, "I am sorry babe, but the bus is waiting. We just don't have time. We will get your ashes hauled this evening. I promise."

I looked down at my feet, "I have a confession to make. Last night I sucked Brian's cock while you were fucking his wife. I did it twice."

He pulled my chin up and grinned at me, "I love it when you are a bad girl. I bet he loved it too!"

A rush went through me at his words. He really meant what he said when he told me to let myself go. I didn't know where that would lead, but I was glad that he meant what he said.

A few minutes later we were on the bus. We spent the day travelling around to some amazingly beautiful spots on the island. Stops along the way included opportunities to shop and I bought some things for our house. When we got back to the resort, they helped me to arrange to ship everything home. I was more than ready for a tropical drink by this point. We headed to the bar and settled onto bar stools for a while.

We hadn't been there long before the Browns joined us. Erica walked up to Dan and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I could tell that she was quite taken with him and wanted much more than a kiss on the cheek, but she was kind enough to not make a scene in front of everyone. She positively glowed and she looked amazingly hot in her tight little boy shorts and halter top.

We hung out at the bar and developed a pleasant buzz before deciding we had better eat something. The six of us went to dinner and had a wonderful time. Afterward, we decided to hang out at the resort club. We settled in at a table as upbeat Reggae music played. Jacob and Jeremy took turns dancing with me. Dan is a good dancer too and we did our share of dancing. After an hour or so I was getting pretty buzzed and tired from all the dancing. A romantic slow song started. I pulled Dan onto the dance floor and snuggled up against him, "Baby, I need you to take me back to the room and fuck me. I need a hard cock!"

His chuckle in my ear was a pleasant vibration, "In a little bit. I have already invited everyone back to our bungalow. Let's have some more fun before we end the evening."

I pouted a little bit, but I was having fun. I was more than a little drunk as we all headed to the bungalow. Mark must have arranged for the drinks. I wasn't paying attention. Jacob and Jeremy walked on either side of me, supporting me as I wobbled my way to the bungalow. Their touch on my arms and shoulders sent little shocks through me. God, I was so horny!

Even in my inebriated state I knew that Erica was really hoping for another fucking from my husband. I wouldn't have minded, but I needed that dick and I wasn't going to wait another day. She had her arms wrapped around his arm as we walked and was looking up at him with a look of lust and attraction. We arrived at the bungalow and walked through it to the private pool.

We hung around drinking and talking for a while. Erica was drawn to Dan like a magnet and hadn't left his side since we left the restaurant. She looked at him with such adoration that I was a bit concerned for her. She had to know that it was just sex and nothing more. It could well be she just wanted to fuck him again. I certainly hoped so at the time.

It wasn't long before my attention was taken up by the twins and Brian. I guess Brian figured his wife was going to be busy for the evening and decided to let her do her thing. Meanwhile I was getting his attention. I had sucked his dick after all, twice. I wouldn't mind sucking it again. Right now, I was so horny all that I could think about was sex.

Jacob and Jeremy weren't helping either. Especially when they decided that it was time to cool off in the pool. Jacob grabbed me and Jeremy pushed Brian. We all ended up in the pool in our clothes. I didn't care about the clothes so much, but my top was soaked and nearly transparent! My nipples stuck out like two stiff little 'I'm horny' signs. I decided that I didn't care and acted like nothing was happening. I found myself being a bit crowded by the guys and I loved it.

Soon enough we had to get out of the pool. We were all dripping while Dan and Erica laughed. We toweled off as good as we could. I decided to get out of my wet clothes but when I went into the bungalow everyone followed me. To this day I don't know why. I suppose because we were all drunk and I was the only one moving. Kind of a herd mentality thing.

I decided changing my clothes in front of everyone wasn't going to happen. I sat down in the same chair Brian had sat in the night before, kind of in the center of the room. The next thing I see is the twins pulling off their wet shirts. Brian saw them and did the same. Now I have three hard bodies standing around me.

Dan turned on some island music and Jacob decided he needed to dance sexy in front of me. I was all for that! The view was excellent. Soon his brother joined him. Then Brian got in on the act. They started circling me as they gyrated and thrust. Holly shit it was hot!

The next time around Jeremy unbuttoned his shorts. The next time around they were all unzipping their shorts and in the following round they dropped them at their feet. They were all wearing snug boxer briefs and I could clearly see the outline of their semi-rigid cocks.

I took a moment to look over at Dan and Erica. I needn't have bothered. They were standing by the bathroom kissing deeply. They were paying absolutely no attention to us. I figured that they would be fucking in no time. I decided to focus on the eye candy in front of me and forget about them. I was having a blast!

Brian came up behind me and kissed my neck. He moved around in front of me long enough to plant a kiss on my lips. It was a kiss of sexual need and I responded the same way. He moved back behind me so that I could see what Jacob and Jeremy were up to. He continued to kiss and bite my neck, occasionally nibbling on my ears. My fire was well and truly lit. I was so buzzed and so damn horny, I don't think I was even capable of resisting whatever happened next. I know I didn't want to.

Jacob stood in front of me and slowly peeled his underwear down. His erection sprang forth and I was very pleased with the size and shape of it. He made it swing in circles which caused me to giggle, but oh god, did I want to reach out and grab it! His brother soon followed. His cock was nearly identical to his brother's. They gradually danced their way closer and closer until their cocks were dancing in front of my face.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I reached out and grasped both cocks and began to slide my hands up and down them. I looked up and into their eyes. Their faces gave further proof of their arousal. I felt Brian's hands move to my tits. He started squeezing them pausing only to pinch my nipples through my top. He had never stopped kissing my neck. As each second passed I became more aroused. I hoped that Dan was noticing. If he wanted me to stop, he needed to say something. I glanced over at him and he was looking at me and smiling. He gave me a wink and turned toward the bathroom taking Erica with him.

I leaned down and took Jacob's cock into my mouth. I love the feel of a rock-hard cock in my mouth and on my tongue. I love the power it gives me to suck a cock, knowing I control his orgasm. I paused my oral work on Jacob so that I could give Jeremy some attention too. I felt Brian's hands pulling up on my top and I raised my arms to help him. My bra-less tits were now out in plain view. The twins stopped my oral ministrations long enough to lick my tits. My pussy was positively drenched by this point.

They stood me up and worked my wet pants off. My underwear came off with my shorts and I was naked before them. They looked at me with unbridled lust and I looked right back. Jacob picked me up and carried me to the bed. Jeremy practically dove between my legs and began to lick my pussy. Brian and Jacob got onto the bed on either side of me and presented their cocks for me to suck. I did my best taking turns, but I was soon lost in the sensation of having my aching pussy eaten.

Jeremy brought me so close to an orgasm but paused before I could fall over the edge. He slid up the bed and lined his cock up with my opening. I put up no fight whatsoever and he sank deep into me. I began to rabidly suck on Jacob's cock as his brother plunged his cock in and out of me. I screamed out my orgasm around the shaft of Jacob's cock. Jeremy continued to long stroke his cock into me as Jacob pulled back and Brian put his cock in my mouth.

Jeremy pulled out and his brother replaced him between my legs. He picked up where his brother left off and slammed his cock in deep. I was a writhing mess by this point and could barely suck the cock in my mouth. Suddenly, Jacob pulled out and flipped me over onto my knees. He plunged his cock back into my while his brother aimed his cock at my mouth.

This was a better position for me to suck cock while getting fucked. As Jacob fucked me closer and closer to another orgasm, I brought Jeremy closer to his. When I felt Jeremy's cock swell, I knew he was going to cum and that sent me over the edge as well. I moaned around his cock as he filled my mouth with his cum. Jacob let out a loud moan of his own as he shot his load deep into me. We collapsed onto the bed spent.

I didn't have long to recover my breath before Brian rolled me over and entered me in the missionary position. He made long slow love to me while his brothers got up and went to the bathroom. Brian was a talented and considerate lover. He made me cum twice before I cried 'Uncle'. My poor pussy couldn't take any more. I was just too sensitive to be touched for a while.

After we recovered for a while, I managed to sit up and take a drink. I needed to pee badly and went to the bathroom. The twins had been up to more shenanigans and were helping Dan fuck Erica. When I walked in, she was straddling Dan's cock and had Jacob's in her ass. Jeremy was feeding her his cock. I peed and watched from the commode as she lurched through what looked like a phenomenal orgasm.

They kept after her until they all came in her which in turn caused her to orgasm again. She collapsed immediately after that. I think by that point she could have just fallen asleep on top of my husband under the shower. Oh well, another night, another well fucked Erica!

I walked back into the bedroom and climbed under the covers. Brian was still laying on the other side on top of the covers. By this point I was fucked out, drunk, and very tired. I decided that everyone could sort themselves out. That was the last thought I had until morning.

I woke up and looked over to see my husband sleeping next to me. I rush of relief swept over me. I had fallen asleep with Brian next to me and I was afraid Dan would leave me alone with him and go back to Erica's room. I didn't mind them fucking a bit, but I didn't want it to go farther than that. I didn't want her falling in love with my husband. I got up, showered, and took some medicine for my hangover, then ordered room service breakfast. Dan stirred from sleep when the food arrived.

He was in just as bad a shape as I was but managed to eat breakfast while it was hot. He got cleaned up and that rejuvenated him a bit. He put on his trunks, I put on the skimpiest bikini I had, and we headed to the beach. I was looking forward to lying in the sun and burning off my hangover. I was just getting ready to put lotion on when the twins appeared. They didn't say a word, just smiled and started oiling me up. They had my motor running nicely before they stopped. I realized having two hot men rub your body is a wonderful cure for a hangover.

Jacob leaned down and whispered into my ear, "Last night was the best night of my life. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and it was an honor to be with you."

He was soon followed by his brother, "What he said is just as true for me."

A thrill ran through me at their words. I wanted to leave the beach and take them back to the bungalow, but I held myself back. Dan knew what I was thinking, and I heard him chuckle next to me. Erica and Brian showed up after a while and acted as if nothing had happened. After an hour or so we decided to have some of the hair of the dog that bit us. The tropical drinks went down much easier than they should have, and it wasn't long before we all had a pleasant buzz going.

Erica and I headed to the ocean to cool off. When we had waded out she smiled at me, "Wow, last night was amazing wasn't it?"

I smiled back, "Yes, it was. I never dreamed that something like that would happen. I was so horny, and everything seemed to fall into place. I have never done anything like that in my life.

"I couldn't believe it when I saw you with three guys. Do you have sex with Jacob and Jeremy at home?"

She shook her head, "No, never. I talked to Brian about it this morning. He is ok with it luckily, but I don't plan on that happening again. There is something I want to talk to you about. Your husband is a remarkable lover, and you were absolutely right when you said he would change my life. I will never forget how amazing the sex has been...

"But, as much as I lust after your husband, I love mine. You don't have to worry about me falling for him. I won't risk the love of my life for the love of yours."

I was surprised at how relieved I was. The thought of her screwing up her marriage and possibly screwing up mine had been praying on my mind. None of us needed that baggage. I beamed a smile at her, "I am relieved that you said that. Vacation isn't over yet. You may get another shot at that big dick."

She grinned back at me, "I would like that, but I think you guys need some alone time right now. I know Brian and I do."

I laughed, "You read my mind sister."

<<<<<>>>>>

We laid on the beach for a while and I felt the need to go back to the bungalow and take a nap. When I got up to leave Dan wanted to stay at the beach. I didn't think anything of it until Jacob and Jeremy got up, "We'll walk with you."

I will admit that my crotch was suddenly zinging. They walked me back to the bungalow and when I opened the door I held it, "Are you guys coming in?"

They walked in and I was in Jeremy's arms in a second. He kissed me passionately, then passed me to Jacob who did the same. My body wanted them so badly and my mind wasn't arguing. We were naked and on the bed in moments. Jacob went to the bathroom and came back in a moment to rejoin us on the bed. I barely noticed because Jeremy was eating my pussy. My eyes were closed, and my hands held his head as he licked my clit, bringing me to the edge of an orgasm.

I felt the head of Jacob's cock brush my lips and I opened my mouth to let him in. I sucked lovingly on his cock as I got closer and closer to cumming. To have these beautiful young men making love to me was such a fantasy come true and so erotic that I could barely stand it. Then suddenly I couldn't. I orgasmed so hard that I blacked out for a few seconds. It was magical.

Jeremy moved up my body, "Your turn on top beautiful."

He rolled onto his back and I straddled his amazing cock. I slowly fed him into my wanton pussy and slid down until our bodies met. God, it felt good! Jacob knelt in front of my face and fed me his cock. I slowly licked and sucked on him as his brother thrust into me. I was rapidly approaching another orgasm and couldn't concentrate on the cock in my mouth.

Jacob pulled his cock from my mouth as I continued to grind against his brother's pelvis. Suddenly I felt hands spreading my butt cheeks. A greasy finger began to play with my ass. I almost clenched up at that. I have never had anything in my ass. Dan is much too big for that.

Then I felt the finger push against my anus and slide into my ass. It felt so strange and dirty that I nearly came right then. He managed to slip another finger in, and it felt like two telephone poles had been shoved into me. It wasn't painful, but it was very strange. The fingers were pulled out and I felt Jacob's cock pressing against me. Jeremy stopped moving while his brother began shoving his cock in my ass.

He did it very slowly and as gently as he could. Each agonizing inch penetrated me until I felt so amazingly full. Once he was buried in me, we lay unmoving for a few moments. Then, the two brothers began to move in sync with each other. At first it was uncomfortable, but gradually things changed. The feeling was intense and extremely erotic.

Their synchronized penetration soon began to bear fruit. The orgasm that had been close before returned with a vengeance. I started to orgasm, and it seemed to go on and on as they fucked me. I have never cum so hard for so long. It seemed endless. When they shot their seed in me, I thought my head was going to explode. The next thing I remember is lying on the bed with the two young men panting next to me.