Just An Average Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took turns snuggling and kissing me. After I had a chance to get my breath back, they escorted me to the shower. The two young men washed me with their soapy hands, stirring up my libido yet again. I dropped to my knees and began sucking Jeremy's cock. Jacob squatted behind me and slid his cock into my aching pussy. Our shower fuck was nice and easy and, unbelievably, I orgasmed again as the two brother's cocks swelled and began to pump their seed. I swallowed Jeremy's cum as his brother shot deep within me.

It was difficult to clean up my pussy. I was so sensitive by this point that the washcloth practically made me cum. I washed them both with my hands instead of a washcloth. I wanted to return the favor, but mostly I wanted to touch their young hard bodies. Their cocks were squeaky clean when I finished. We dried each other off and went back to the bedroom.

The stood with me between them and took turns kissing me deeply. Jacob pulled back the covers on the bed and I climbed in. He covered me up and the two brothers kissed me one last time before leaving. I was asleep in seconds.

Two hours later Dan gently woke me, "Did you have fun with the twins?"

At first, I felt remorse but then I realized that Dan knew what was going to happen and had just smiled at me as I walked away from the beach with the twins. He had known what was probably going to happen and he was fine with it. I grabbed him and hugged him as hard as I could, "I love you so much!"

He kissed me hard, "I love you too. If you have the energy, why don't we get something to eat."

I realized that I was starving. I was also re-energized both from the nap and from the amazing fucking I had experienced. I climbed out of the bed and Dan pulled my nude body close. He kissed me passionately for a while. I felt the unbreakable connection between us, and my eyes teared up. I was so lucky to find the love of my life.

<<<<<>>>>>

Dan and I spent the rest of the day and that night alone. It was so romantic to walk on the beach with him while the stars shone above us. He kissed me under those stars, and I melted into him. We went back to our room and made gentle love. It was a nice change from what I had been experiencing. We reconnected that night and I knew we were going to be fine.

The next morning it was back to the beach and my tanning oil appliers showed up right on time. Like before they massaged and covered me in oil. This time I was just as aroused, but I wasn't in a hurry to have sex. I enjoyed the arousal, saving it up for whatever happened later. Brian and Erica showed up just as the twins finished with me. They went over to Erica and for the first time applied her suntan oil. I could tell by her grunts and moans that she was thoroughly enjoying the application.

We laid out in the sun for a few hours sipping on fruity drinks and developing a gentle buzz. Occasionally we would jump in the ocean to cool off. After one dip in the ocean the twins decided that Erica and I needed a re-application of suntan oil. They did me first and really did a great job. This time their fingertips would run up under my tiny top and brush against my nipples. When they did my legs, their fingers brushed against my pussy. I was very aroused when they finished.

They started in on Erica and by the time they were done she was beyond aroused. She stood up and grabbed their hands. She looked at the rest of us, "Come on. We are going to the room for a break."

We all got up and followed to her and Brian's room. We walked in and Erica went to the bathroom. When she returned she had a joint in her hand. She lit it up and we passed it around. I rarely smoke pot, so it hit me hard. I was flying high and loving every minute of it. Brian, Dan, and I watched as the twins seduced the very willing Erica.

Brian and Dan were standing very close to me as we watched the twins gradually strip Erica's bikini off between kisses and caresses. It was very hot watching them, and I turned slightly toward Brian, "I thought she said this wasn't going to happen again?"

Brian just grinned, "I talked her into it. It didn't take long."

The pot made me giggle, "You like to watch her having sex, don't you?"

Brian just grinned bigger, "I love to watch her get fucked. I love seeing her ecstatically serviced by a hard cock. It really turns me on."

Dan began to caress me. It made me very hot to have him caress my body in front of Brian. I managed to get my voice, "Aren't you worried about her catching something? What if she falls in love with a lover?"

He looked serious for a moment, "Well, before this vacation we had only done this once before and it was with a person that I checked out thoroughly. I am confident in our love and so is she. Otherwise, we wouldn't do it.

"Take you for instance. I find you amazingly beautiful and, in another world, I could see myself falling for you. But this isn't another world. In this world I am fortunate enough to have the love of my life. I am just blessed that I also had the opportunity to have sex with you."

Dan had continued his caresses and I felt my top fall to the floor. Dan grabbed Brian's hand and put it on my tit. My husband then pulled my bottom down and it fell to the floor. I was so very wet. My husband was putting me on display to a man that had been a stranger just days ago. Brian didn't hesitate. His fingers began exploring my pussy as his lips met mine. Dan stood behind me, his body against mine, as Brian kissed and fondled me.

I was almost ready to cum from Brian's fingers when his mouth lowered and he began to molest my breasts. That was it for me. I began to orgasm while standing between the two men. I shuddered through my orgasm while they held me up.

As I recovered, I looked over at the bed. Jacob was sitting on the edge of the bed while Erica sucked his cock vigorously. Jeremy was behind her fucking her hard and fast. I could tell that she was loving every second of it. Brian took my hand and led me to the other side of the bed. I laid down and he moved between my legs. He slid his cock into my pussy and began to long stroke into me. Dan stood next to the bed and watched while slowly stroking his cock.

I looked up at my husband as my arousal built toward what I knew was going to be a wonderful orgasm, "Do you like to watch me baby? Does it turn you on to see you wife fucked by another man? Tell me baby."

Dan groaned, "Yeh, I love watching you get a hard cock and cumming all over it. It is so hot watching you."

I reached out and grabbed his cock. I stroked it as best I could while Brian brought me closer and closer. Then, suddenly, I was there. I came hard as his cock plunged into me. I felt his cock swell and suddenly his hot cum shot into me. We laid there for a few moments while he got his breath back. He climbed off me and I pulled my husband's cock, "Fuck me Dan. Please fuck me."

He didn't hesitate. His amazing cock slid in deep, and he fucked me hard and fast. It was amazing. I was slamming my pelvis against his thrusts as hard as I could. At one point I heard muffled screams from next to me. The twins had Erica on the bed next to me. Jacob had his cock buried in her pussy while she sucked Jeremy's cock.

I lost track of them when my husband made me cum on his big cock. I didn't think my orgasm was ever going to end. His strokes became erratic, and I felt his cock spasm as he shot his load against my cervix. We lay panting and sweating, trying to recover but enjoying the afterglow.

He helped me off the bed and walked me to the bathroom. I cleaned up a bit while Dan brought me my bikini. When we left the room Erica was still getting thoroughly serviced by the twins. Brian was stroking his cock and watching.

On the way back to our bungalow I wrapped my arm around my husband's waist and leaned on his shoulder, "This has been fun, but can it be just you and me for the rest of our vacation?"

Dan stopped and pulled me to him. He kissed me in front of everyone, "Absolutely."

The Browns left the following day. We got their contact information and promised to stay in touch. We did stay in touch, and I will write about that on another day. Dan and I loved the rest of our vacation and we decided that one day we would return to the island.

When we got home things went back to normal although our sex life left mundane behind. I know that our vacation opened us up to new and exciting ideas. We didn't find other couples or anything like that. We just enjoyed each other in new ways. Our love is stronger than ever.