Just Another Day

Story Info
The day the rain made everything gone wrong.
2.9k words
3.33
31.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today is Saturday" you say to yourself as you wake-up. Thinking of what needs to be done and what you need to get to finish that project you have been planning on the whole week now.

Looking outside you see that it's a nice sunny Saturday morning. Looking at your alarm clock it shows that it is just past 7am. You walk out of your room towards the kitchen.

It's quiet and you are alone at home. Remembering that Thursday afternoon your wife (Olga) and her mother (who came to visit) has left. They were going to visit her family and you had to work the Friday, so you did not go along.

In the kitchen you make yourself some coffee and grab some serial for breakfast.

You go and sit down at the kitchen table; the window is open and you hear the sounds of birds chirping and the wind softly blowing through the trees.

And then the scream of your neighbor (George).... saying goodbye to his wife and daughter as he drives off.

"Probably going golfing again" - you say to yourself.

You did not really see the pleasure in the sport, so you never continued after your second attempt.

As you hear George pulling out of the driveway you hear his wife (Juliet) and daughter (Wendy) wishing him well in his game.

You slowly look towards the neighbor's driveway. George (53) is pulling out of the driveway and his wife and daughter is waving goodbye to him.

Juliet is a 42-year-old Caucasian female, long blond hair hanging down to just below the middle of her back, blue eyes, well built, it is clear she looks after herself. She is dressed in a tight-fitting black top and shorts and sneakers.

Wendy is a 19-year-old Caucasian female, brown hair hanging to the middle of her back, blue eyes, well built. She is dressed in a white t-shirt with some writing on it and tight-fitting shorts and sandals.

As they turn around you see that Wendy is looking straight at you. You lift your hand and wave hello to her, but she does not respond. She just looks at you with a smile on her face until they turn and walk out of your sight.

After finishing your coffee, you head to the bathroom. A quick shower and you feel good. Looking at yourself in the full-length mirror. "hmmm" average white male, 50 years old, short brown hair, no facial hair. Nothing special. You do work out sometimes but not often, so you look in good shape. You put on a button shirt, a jean, and sneakers.... You always loved going without underwear when wearing jeans.

You head outside to your garage and opened the door, pulling your vehicle out onto the grass to make space to work and get to the driveway unhindered.

When you get out of your vehicle you see the Juliet (42) and her daughter Wendy (19) walking towards the small fence between the properties. As you see they are looking in your direction you raised your hand saying, "Morning ladies, lovely day we have." They both replied, "Morning yes, it is." And continued walking towards the street.

Looking at them you start to think to yourself how sexy they both look, and it is clear that they are related, all the same curves in the same places.

You watch as Wendy walks down the street until she is out of your sight.

As you look back you see that Juliet is looking at you with a smile on her face.

Then Juliet asked: "And...."

You look at Juliet with a smile. "Well, she definitely takes after her mother in all the right places." Juliet blushes and walks away without saying anything. You notice she is walking slower than normal and watch her as she walks towards her front door. Watching her walking away you notice she has put her hair into a braid with a butterfly clip on the end. She looks back at you and smile before going into the front door.

You go into your garage and remove the lights and wires you require to complete your task. "Now to get the shovel." You walk to the back and open your garden shed to remove the shovel.

You hear a splash coming from the neighbors back yard. You walk to the fence climbing onto an old tree stump you look into their back yard. As you look you see Juliet climbing out of the swimming pool. She is still fully clothed and sits on the side of the pool, holding her right ankle.

"Are you alright Juliet?" You ask in a polite voice.

With a trembling voice and close to tears she replies. "I slipped and hurt my ankle."

She tries to get up, but she cannot stand up and sits down again.

"Need any help?" You ask.

"It would be appreciated if it is not a bother to you" comes her reply.

"I am coming" you reply while lifting yourself onto the wall and jump into their back yard.

"What happened?" You ask as you walk towards her.

"I was busy on my phone and heard your garden shed door open, did not look and slipped of the side into the pool."

You look around and see her cellular phone laying a few feet from her on the grass.

You pick up the phone, inspect it for damages but did not see any. You walk over to her, hand her the phone. As soon as she takes the phone, she presses the button on the side of the phone and when the screen comes on you see a picture of her.... Standing upright without any clothes on. She switches off the screen and when you look at her you see she is blushing.

"Lovely" you reply with a smirk on your face.

She looks at you, hold her hand out to you and ask, "Would you please carry my inside, I do not think I will be able to walk." You walk around to her left side, you bent down, place one hand behind her back and the other beneath her leg. As you lift her up she wraps her hands around your neck.

When you enter the house she asks, "Can you take me to my room, I need to get changed."

You walk into their bedroom, king size bed, with a floral cover that match the curtains and pillowcases. You put her down on the side of the bed, turn around and start to walk to the door.

"Would you help me get my sneakers and socks off" she asks. "I cannot bend my leg to reach them."

"Sure" you reply as you turn around.

She is laying back on the bed on her elbows, her legs slightly parted. From the wet clothing you see her C-cup breasts outlined and her nipples are erect. Must be from the cold you think. Looking down you see her beautiful toned legs, you trace them with your eyes until you reach her pants. She opens her legs a little further and you glance at her pubic area before her words brings you back to reality.

"I see you are enjoying what you see" she smiles at you. "Now can you please take my sneakers and socks off."

You do not reply and carefully remove her sneakers and socks. "I will just put them in the bathtub" you reply. You turn around and walk into the en-suite bathroom. Place the sneakers in the bathtub and hang the socks over the edge.

When you return to the room she is sitting on the bed, her C-cup breasts exposed as she has removed her wet top and dropped it onto the floor. You see her hands is unbuttoning her shorts. You look at her, her breasts look perfect you think. Her nipples is pink and standing erect. You imagine how her hardened nipples will feel like between your fingers and your lips.

She looks up at you, her short is unbuttoned and the zipper pulled down, her thumbs is slit into the sides of her shorts, with a smile on her face she starts to wiggle her ass with the intention to remove the shorts.

"You know pulling them off is much easier than me trying to remove them, seeing that they are wet, and I do see that you enjoy watching me like this."

You feel your cock swelling inside your jean, knowing that you do not wear any underwear you look down and see that it is clearly visible.

You walk up to Juliet. She lay down on her back, her hands above her head, bent her knees and lit her ass into the air. "Come now I want you to take my shorts off'"

You place your hands onto her knees and slowly slide them down the sides of her upper legs. You fold your fingers into the shorts and start pulling them towards you. "Slowly" Juliet replies.

You look at her, her eyes are brighter than normal, she bits her lower lip and then close her eyes. You look back down at her shorts. As you pull them towards you expose her pubic hair. Cut into a "landing strip" and waxed. When the shorts reach her knees she opens her eyes, lower her ass on the bed and lift her feet off the bed. You go down onto your knees and remove the shorts from her legs. Catching a glimpse of her pussy lips your mind wants you to explore her body piece by piece.

As she puts her left foot onto your shoulder you look at her. She pushes you away and say, "Would you please put my shorts and top into the bathtub."

You take the shorts and top and walk into the bathroom, hang them over the edge of the bathtub and turn around.

Juliet is standing at the entrance to the en-suite bathroom. Naked, biting her lip with her phone in her hand, the screen showing towards you. "What do you think looks better? The picture on my phone or me in person?" You do not get time to reply as Juliet says, "Wait before you answer."

She walks up to you; you notice that her ankle is much better. Thinking to yourself. Maybe there was nothing wrong with it. She kneels in front of you, looks up and then unzip your jean. Your cock, already erect emerge from the opening. Without a word Juliet takes your cock into her hand and steers her mouth towards it's head. Her tongue licks the tip. She opens her mouth and slide you cock into her mouth. She sucks onto it before pulling her mouth back.

"mmm" you murmur. She slides her head back and forth on your cock. Her hands loosening the belt and button of your jean letting it drop to the ground. Her right-hand fold around your tentacles and she starts fondling them while sliding her mouth up and down your cock.

"Ah yes Juliet, you have a way to work them" you reply.

She stops just before you reach orgasm. She stands up. You take her hands and pull her up against you. Kissing her passionately. Your hands explore her body, grabbing her ass and squeeze it as you pull her against your cock. She breaks the kiss. Looks at you with a smile. "Now I need you to do to me what you want."

With that she turns around and walk out of the en-suite bathroom.

You watch her leave, seeing he firm ass walk away you can only think of how wonderful it would be to fuck her. You undress yourself and leave your clothes on the floor. Then you hear it. It started to rain, you hear the drops falling against the window and you think to yourself, "Have I left anything outside that would get damaged by the rain.

"Jack" you hear the soft voice of Juliet.

As you walk into the bedroom you see her standing by the foot end of the bed. Her hands have slipped between her legs, and she is rubbing herself. Biting on her lower lip with her eyes closed. You walk up to her, take her into your arm and kiss her neck and shoulder. "mmmm" she utters. "I have been fantasizing about you since we had that pool party by us a last year." Your mind race back and you can still see the image of her in her red bikini. "To be honest I wanted to have you from the first day you move in next to us two years back." You reply.

You turn her around. Your hands slide down her sides and over her stomach. You pull her back against you. Your cock presses up against her back. Your hands slide upwards, and you caress her breasts, taking her erect nipples between your fingers and roll them. "Ah yes" she whispers. Her hand comes up and she runs her fingers through your hair. You slide your right hand between her legs, you left hand still caress her breasts and play with her nipples. With your right hand you start to rub her pussy. Pressing down on her clit. Her breathing becomes heavy, and she softly moans. You stop, take her hair that is braided. You roll it around her neck and with the butterfly clip you clip it in place.

You push her forward onto the bed. As she turns onto her back you stand watching her, while stroking your cock. You climb onto the bed. Push her legs further apart and lay between her legs, your face up against her pussy. Softly you blow onto her pussy. You move forward and place your mouth onto her pussy and suck on it. Your tongue sliding up and down her pussy lips. You suck her clit into your mouth and nibble on it.

"Ahh, fuck this is so good" she utters.

You slide 1 finger in between her swollen pussy lips. Slowly moving in and out while you suck her clit and flick it with your tongue. Curling your finger upwards you press against her g-spot. It did not take long before her hips started to bulk under your mouth. "Oh fuck, oh fuck" is all she utters as she reached her first climax.

She grabs your hair and pull you up to her. Your mouths meat into a passionate kiss. Her hands are sliding up and down on your back, as if she does not know what to do with them. Your cock press against her pussy lips. Feeling her naked body against yours and your cock pressing against her pussy, your semi-erection grows into a full hard on.

You break the kiss and whisper into her ear, "Put your hands up on top of your head. I do not want you to scratch my back as I fuck you." With a giggle she replies "Sure, we do not want you to get injured now" and with that she placed her hands on top of her head. You grab both her arms together with one hand and lift yourself slightly off her with the other. Your cock presses up against her pussy lips and as you push forward you feel her pussy lips parted for your cock to enter.

She closed her eyes for a moment as your cock enter her pussy, then opened them again. You look into each other's eyes as your cock slides deeper into her pussy.

You start to slide in and out of her pussy with a gentle motion. Going faster and faster. She closes her eyes and moans with excitement as your cock is sliding in and out.

"Fuck me harder" she says.

"I did not hear you" comes your teasing reply.

"Please, I beg of you, fuck me harder" her reply comes as she tries to get her hands free from your grip.

You trust harder into her, placing both your hands to the sides to hold yourself into position you ram harder and harder into her pussy. After a few minutes of thrusting into her, you feel your balls tighten as you near your climax. She grabs hold of your buttocks with her hands and pull you against her, you feel her pussy contracting as she reaches her second orgasm. Her pussy milks your cock and you cum before you could pull out. Feeling your warm cum flowing inside her she pulls your upper body against her.

You kiss passionately and then you pull out of her. Laying next to her holding her in your arms you kiss her on the forehead. "Thank you, you were wonderful" you say to her. "But now I have to get going.

You stand up, go clean yourself and get dressed. When you return, she is still laying on the bed, naked. You walk up to her, give her a kiss. She smiles at you. "Would you mind going out the back, we don't want to let the people talk about you leaving my house while my husband is not here."

"Sure" you reply, "It is how I entered."

And with that you leave the bedroom and the house. It has stopped raining and you return to your back yard, grab the shovel, and return to your front yard.