After the Party

Story Info
A visit to Bob and Megan's home for sex.
1.7k words
3.48
15k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read without reading "The Party", but it's better if you've read that story first. It's only one page. It won't take long to read it.

You may decide this current story fits better in the fetish category or exhibitionism and voyeur, but I chose group sex because there are more than two characters. The category is not that important. I hope you enjoy this one.

___________________________

After my first sex party, I had stayed in contact with Bob and Megan by email. They had revealed a little more about themselves, their relationship, and their sexual history. I had reciprocated by telling them more about me and my sex life including my fetish for women's feet and toes. I told them how I longed to see women in skimpy heels or barefooted when the weather was warm and how I hated boots of almost any kind.

Megan had responded to that revelation by sending some photos of her lovely feet bare and with my favorite red toenail polish. She also sent pictures of her giving Bob a foot job. I then sent her a video of me masturbating and coming on those photos.

We had not been able to get together, however, because I was still working through handling the finances my deceased wife had handled and the Social Security, insurance, and other matters that needed to be addressed after her death.

Finally, however, I did have the free time that would allow for some more fun and games with Bob and Megan. We set a date for me to visit their home. I drove up early on a Sunday morning anticipating a repeat of our games at the Party.

When I arrived, I was disappointed to discover that Bob had had a work emergency and had left for his office. Megan greeted me at the door with that information.

I was also disappointed that she was quite modestly attired including a pair of what appeared to be hiking boots. I had hoped she might be scantily attired and bare-footed. I didn't know what to expect. Because Bob was not there and Megan was so dressed, I thought that our date may have essentially been canceled. However, Megan invited me in.

I had a tour of the first and second floors of their home. It was very nice and seemed to me to be much too large for just the two of them. It had not yet come into my mind that it was not too large for parties like the one where I had met Bob and Megan until Megan began mentioning memorable moments with various people whose names I finally realized were some I had met at the party.

We ended the tour back in the living room and were settling in for a talk when the doorbell rang.

"Excuse me," Megan said as she left to get the door.

Megan returned with an attractive tall woman. "Leo, this is Bonnie. When Bob was called to go into work, I invited Bonnie to join us. Bonnie is someone Bob and I play with occasionally. I think you'll like her. Since she's arrived, the fun can start. It will be somewhat different from the activities I had originally planned, but I think you'll enjoy yourself.

"Please excuse us while we change. We won't be long. You should strip while we're gone. Just leave your things on one of the chairs. We'll be right back."

I'm sitting on the couch naked when the ladies return. The only change in their attire is that they are both bare-footed and displaying bright red toenails. I like what I see and my body responds. My cock thickens slightly, and I feel my nipples erect.

"Come with us", Megan says as she grabs my hand and leads me down the stairs to the basement. Bonnie is following. I feel her hand on my ass as we're walking down the stairs.

The room is rather stark with only a full-size bed with a single sheet and a few chairs. The floor is carpeted.

"Get on the bed," Megan tells me.

"You told me about your foot fetish and showed us how my footsie pictures aroused you to masturbate. We'd like to see you do that. Can you masturbate for us? Do our feet and toes excite you?"

"Yes, they're quite lovely. Well-shaped with very tasty-looking toesicles. May I taste them, please?"

"Perhaps later, but we'd like to see what you would do if you were home looking at pictures of our feet and red toenails."

I start to get up but she tells me to lie down. I do so.

Megan and Bonnie pull two chairs up to the bed and put their feet on the bed where I can see them - but not particularly well.

Then Megan does something I do not see, but a panel above the bed rolls back revealing a large mirror above the bed. Their feet and toes are now easy for me to see.

Bonnie and Megan start wiggling their toes and moving their feet.

I feel my arousal increasing. My cock starts to stiffen as I stare at their feet reflected in the mirror.

My hands go to my nipples. I start to gently run my hands over my nipples sending a message to my cock. The connection between my nipples and my cock is working well.

It's not long before my cock has reached full length but it is on my stomach and not pointing to the ceiling.

If I were home, I would close my eyes to visualize what I'm actually seeing here, the feet and toes of two lovely mature women.

What I often do alone at home I now do here in Megan's playroom with my eyes wide open while Megan and Bonnie tease me and watch me.

At home, my fantasy women would strip for me. I would be watching them undress slowly and seductively.

Here, as I run my thumbs slowly back and forth over my tiny but very erect nipples, I visualize them sliding their sweaters over their heads. I imagine they're braless so I see their tits and their erect nipples. In my mind, they are teasing me by caressing their own breasts the way I'm touching myself.

All three of us are (in my mind) rubbing our tits provocatively and tugging our nipples and squeezing them between our thumbs and fingers.

I'm really doing that.

My cock is pointing to the ceiling.

I can feel the precum starting to form on my cock.

With my eyes on their alluring feet, I mentally finish undressing them. They are soon totally nude.

I see their cunts.

I imagine doing what I had done at the party. In my mind, their feet are in my hands as I run my tongue all over their feet.

I kiss their feet. I lick their soles. I suck their heels.

I run my palms over my nipples.

I use my fingers to stimulate my nipples. I so want to handle my cock, but I resist enjoying just toying with my nipples.

In my mind, my tongue slithers around and between their toes soaking them with my saliva. I must taste those toesicles.

I suck their toes.

First in groups.

Then individually as my eyes are focused on their inner lips pushing out and their slits becoming wet with their dew.

I know that when my foot worship ends, my head will be between thighs inhaling the sweet aroma of their arousal. My tongue will soon savor their flavors as I eat cunts.

My cock is bouncing around from how I'm stroking, rubbing, plucking, pinching and tugging my nipples.

I can feel my cockhead is wet with precum. Mmm! So nice!

My nipple play continues.

I'm fantasizing kissing, licking, and sucking toes and then kissing, licking, and sucking thighs, cunt lips, slits, and starting to suck clit.

But I'm not touching my cock.

The line from my nipples to my cock is working magnificently. My cock is so hard, so erect, so bouncing around as I continually play with and stimulate my nipples.

I hear myself start mewling and keening at the feel of my arousal and the denial of orgasm.

I'm edging myself.

Close to orgasm.

Back off!

Close to orgasm!

Back off!

Too quicly I'm beginning to feel the need to cum.

My cock is a piece of iron.

So hard! So long! So wonderfully erect and stretched to its limits!

I divert my attetion from the need to cum by moving my left hand to fondle my balls.

My eyes are so fixed on those four sexy female feet and those twenty toesiscles I so need to suck!

Grrrrrooooowwwwwwllllll!

Mewling! Keening from the denial!

Close to orgasm!

Back off!

Close! Back off!

Moaning!

Groaning!

Mewling!

Keening!

Soon, it's no use to deny it any longer.

I need to pay tribute to what I'm fixated on in the mirror and how I'm pleasuring their bodies, nude, spread, and needing release themselves!

I crave my release!

My right hand continues stimulating my nipples as my left goes to my cockhead.

I can feel the precum.

But it's not enough. I need more wetness to play with my cockhead.

My left hand gathers saliva from my mouth and transfers it to my cock.

Once! Twice! Three times! Now my cock is soaked.

There'll be no backing off this time! I need to cum!

I use the moisture to run my fingers around my cock - the crown - under the ridge of the crown and then to the frenulum!

The pleasure is peaking!

Moaning!

Groaning!

Mewling and keening from the feelings I'm creating!

Nnnnnngggggghhhhh!

I handle my cock!

I need to feel that intense pleasure!

My cock is at its grandest and most spectacular!

I close my eyes.

In my mind, Megan and Bonnie are mesmerized by my magnificent cock.

They are worshiping it with their eyes and dreaming of sucking it and dreaming of feeling it pump in and out of their cunts.

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh!

As my right hand continues to delight my right and more sensitive nipple, my left hand pushes me over the edge.

My cock pulses!

My semen rushes up my urethra as my hips rise and my tribute to their feet spurts into the air and onto my chest!

_________________________

More to cum?