Just Another Lost Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last her shift came to an end and she walked home as dawn was breaking. She had one small job to do before she slept for most of the day. She picked out her favourite vibe and scrolled back to the picture Lucia had sent her the previous night. Her hair hung down over one eye, her left cheek distorted by the erection in her mouth, cum dribbling from between her lips.

Becky was gagging for it. She was brutal with her vibe and her hands were a blur as she came.

Afterwards she shed a little tear at the thought of her lost Spanish lover. She thought things would never be the same again and at approaching twenty, her life seemed empty and almost over.

Then she met Brooke Landry and realised that she still had a lot to learn.

She also realised that her life was really just about to begin.

Two

She was late, but at least this was an afternoon session and not the graveyard shift. She dived through the staffroom door into the bustling supermarket and began to make her way to her allocated checkout. Another few hours of endless drudgery coming up for another few quid to help with her Veterinary course fees.

She was already five minutes late and knew that whoever she was taking over from would be fuming at the overtime she was making them work. Inevitably the checkout was the furthest from the staffroom and she had the lunchtime crowds to negotiate. Rows of trolleys blocked her path; mothers with screaming toddlers stopping for chats with friends and clogging up the aisles with their pushchairs and demanding offspring.

It was bad enough without someone asking where the gluten-free items were. She had been told to accompany the customer, not to point, so she had to detour six aisles back on herself to show them. She reached the check-out slightly out of breath over seven minutes late and her heart sank as she saw the hard face of Tonia Mitchell break into a forced smile as she wished her latest customer a nice day. It seemed the last thing she was wishing on the woman, her thin mouth set in a hard line, her heavily made-up eyes blazing.

Tonia saw Becky bearing down and turned to the next customer. "Sorry madam, not be a minute -- just changing over." She logged out and pulled the girl out of earshot of the small queue that had formed. To anyone seeing her, they would have thought she was giving her a quick handover. She held up a clipboard to cover their faces and pretended to point to something.

Her hard face was set and Becky knew she was in for an earful. She could be a vindictive, nasty piece of work and she knew she would make her pay for it somewhere down the line. The woman kept her usually harsh voice to an even whisper, though the words dripped with vitriol. "You lazy little fuckwit. I've missed me bus now, you selfish little cunt. Still, give me time to tell the duty manager you was late again. I'll fucking have you fer this, I swear."

She lowered the clipboard and smiled a winning smile to the customers. It almost looked sincere. "Right, sorry ladies and gents. This is the lovely Becky and she'll be delighted to look after you this afternoon."

Hoping she'd be hit by a bus on her way home or set herself on fire in the smoking area, Becky gave her a fixed smile. "Thanks Tonia, have a great afternoon." It was even less sincere than Tonia's comment to the customer.

As she got into her work, Becky began to wonder what punishment Tonia would think up for her. She and her best friend and housemate Maz loved to make the younger staff squirm with their innuendoes and dirty talk in the staffroom and made life as uncomfortable as they could for them at the best of times. Tonia was in her late twenties, with dyed-blonde hair that was always pulled up on top of her head, making her already hard face look even harder.

Maz and Tonia had a hard-earned reputation and were well-known as local man-eaters. They dressed to kill away from work, they were both obviously enhanced and their arms and shoulders were a paean to the local tattoo artist's skills. Between them, they led the other younger staff a merry dance. Whenever they were in the staffroom, talk always seemed to turn to sex and as Becky had walked out through the loading bay to go home a few days earlier, they had been out at the smoking area. Becky was still trying to shake the image of Tonia's thin lips doing what she had been describing so graphically to Maz and could still hear her throaty cackle as she told her friend how long it had taken to wash it out of her hair.

Maz had seen Becky approach. "Wanna check if she washed it all out, Taylor, eh? Fuck, if someone came in that fuzzy mess of yours, it'd take a week to wash it out!"

Tonia laughed and ground out her cigarette under her booted foot. "Fuck off, Maz, I bet she's never seen a dick, never mind touched one before!" She turned to the younger girl. "No idea what it's like, have ya, little Miss Prissy?"

Becky walked past them in silence, giving them what she hoped was a meaningful glare as they burst into laughter. Desperately trying not to rise to their bait, she walked off down the street, Maz's last words ringing in her ears. "Think of her sucking dick when ya finger the pink tonight, eh Becks?"

She could have retorted with something that would have blown their tiny minds but decided to keep to herself the things that Lucia and she had done together.

The next day she made doubly sure she was early. No way could she risk being late again, especially if she was taking over from Tonia. She made her way through the crowds, hoping she would not get waylaid again.

It was when she was walking down the cosmetics aisle that she first set eyes on the woman, carefully perusing the items on the shelves. She must have been around forty, but she had a figure to die for and shining, glossy chestnut hair that swirled around her shoulders like silk. As with Tonia and Maz, she dressed like a much younger woman, but the difference was that they looked cheap and tarty. This woman looked utterly sensational.

She was medium height and slim and wore a red-checked skirt over wet-look leggings. There were red, ankle-length boots and an expensive looking, burgundy-coloured leather jacket adding to the alluring scene. Becky couldn't take her eyes off her as she approached -- the sleekness of her leggings had her feeling very uncomfortable and she longed to run my hands over them. The tight leather jacket accentuated her shapely curves and she bit her lip as the woman bent to pick up an item off a low shelf. Her hair fell forward and she tucked it behind her ear.

Realising now just how much she was missing Lucia, Becky let out a sigh of longing as the woman straightened and her tongue poked out from between her lips as she read the label. Almost absently, she stretched her long neck as she put the item in her trolley. Becky could have watched her for hours. Every move was languid and graceful and she was one of the most serene and beautiful women she had ever seen. How anyone could make shopping look so erotic was beyond belief, but she managed it.

As Becky drew level with her, she reached up towards a high shelf. There was no way she was going to reach the item and Becky heard her curse under her breath. Before she was aware of what she was doing, she reached up, retrieved the item and handed it to her with a little smile.

The woman took it from her and gave her a smile in return that lit up her world. Her fingers lingered on Becky's for a second and sent shivers through her. Her green eyes sparkled and the smile showed perfect white teeth. "Thank you..." She looked down at the name tag. "...thank you, Becky. What a nice young lady!" Her voice was soft and slightly husky and she had an American accent.

Becky's head was in the clouds. Ten words and she was utterly smitten by her. "My pleasure Madam, have a good day!"

She headed for her checkout in a whirl. The woman had called her by name and she knew what it sounded like when spoken in her voice. She would be on her own that night and in her little evening fantasy, the chestnut-haired woman would be thanking her for a lot more than passing her a bottle of multi-vitamins.

For her part, Brooke Landry smiled at the retreating figure of the girl. She had seen her from a distance on a number of occasions, and she was correct in her assumption that the girl would be perfect. She was just so naturally beautiful and a quick probe had proven what she had hoped -- the girl was interested in her. If she hadn't been, it would have taken no effort for Brooke to turn on her gift and the girl would be begging at her feet within seconds. But she didn't want that -- she wanted this to be on mutual terms. It was sometimes too easy to probe; to read and plant thoughts. She'd had to use her wits, guile and her unique gifts countless times over the centuries. It wasn't easy for a Commoner to insinuate herself into the court at Versailles, but she had managed it with ease. New York, London and Paris society? A mere bagatelle. A supermarket checkout girl would have been a cinch, but it pleased her to know she wouldn't need to push.

At least, not much.

Tonia's eyes were wide in amazement as Becky turned up five minutes early. The checkout was empty so she was able to let rip. "Fuck me, the early bird, eh? Hoped they might sack you, ya lazy little stuck-up slut." She glanced around to make sure no-one could hear her, that thin mouth set in a sarcastic grin. "I can get an earlier bus now -- means I can shag a bit longer before I hit the clubs tonight!" Mistaking Becky's disdainful look for discomfort, she went on. "Next door neighbour, black guy. Hung like a fucking horse!"

She winked at her as she left. "Think of me on me back while you're slaving away!"

'No thanks, Tonia', thought Becky. There was only one person she would be thinking of that afternoon. She hoped she would use her checkout but was disappointed when she saw her approach a till a couple of aisles away from hers. It was Kyle's, a sweet young lad of seventeen who suffered horribly at the hands of Tonia and Maz.

Brooke had thought about using Becky's checkout, but despite knowing that her crystal was dimming, she still had plenty of time. If things got desperate, she could always speed up proceedings. For the moment, she'd let the girl stew a little. All part of the game.

Instead, she chose an aisle staffed by a good-looking but seemingly nervous young lad. Just the job for a little light-hearted fun. There was no-one else near as the woman approached and smiled down at the boy. He went into the tried and tested routine. Did she need a bag? She smiled and held up two of her own Bags for Life and put them on the checkout area. "Doing my bit to help save the planet!"

Did she require assistance with her packing? She informed him that would be nice and Kyle began to ring through the first few items and put them in her bags. Brooke probed and was unsurprised to see that he had the same feelings for her as Becky did. She smiled to herself as he tried desperately not to stare at her too hard as she emptied her trolley.

Becky's till was quiet and as she glanced across the intervening aisles, she saw Kyle pick up a bottle of gin, wincing inside at what was coming next. Alice, a pretty little girl on the checkout to his right was also under eighteen, so it was going to have to be Maz on his other side. He held the bottle up. "Authorisation please, Maz."

Becky grimaced as a harsh voice cut across the distance, wishing she had been next to him and able to spare him the coming embarrassment. "Cor are we still employing child labour? I dunno, fresh out of nappies and onto the tills, eh? Yeah, looks to me like the lady just about qualifies. Close thing though!"

There were a few laughs from the aisles surrounding Kyle's as Maz's ancient, well-used and tired old joke made him blush. Even Brooke joined in the laughter. "Phew thanks - lucky me, I forgot my ID today!"

Then things began to get much worse for poor Kyle. He picked up a box of sanitary towels and fired the laser gun at the barcode. As he did so, he stared in disbelief at the next item on the conveyor and his already blushing face went even redder. Tucked behind the box and hitherto unseen was a packet of condoms. It was a large packet -- twenty of them to be exact. And beside that packet was another, this time flavoured ones. And beside that was a third -- these ones ribbed.

As Kyle swallowed hard and reached for the first packet, his hand now shaking visibly, the woman put her hand to her mouth. "Oops!" She reached into her trolley and pulled out a fourth packet, the label proudly proclaiming, 'Mutual Climax'. She shook her head and put them with the rest. "Silly me!"

At least there were only twelve of those. As Kyle put them into her bag, he glanced at her. She merely raised one eyebrow and he quickly got on with the remainder of her items, mercifully devoid of any alcohol or sexual aids.

At his request, she proffered her store loyalty card. He told her the amount and she inserted her debit card and tapped in the pin number. She looked in her bags and nodded her head in approval. "Thank you, Kyle. Fine packing!"

Becky had watched it all play out and her heart ached for him, poor lad. Just coming up to eighteen, he looked utterly mortified. He managed to blurt out, "Thank you Madam, enjoy the rest of your day."

She picked up her bags, smiled back at him and left without a word. The next customer moved into place and said something, staring off at the woman as she hurried towards the door. Whatever had been said, Kyle missed it in his reverie. "Sorry Sir?"

The man laughed and gazed in awe at the woman pushing her trolley towards the carpark. He shook his head. "I said it looks like she will -- enjoy the rest of her day, I mean!"

As she left the store, Brooke felt a pang of guilt. He was a nice, shy young man and she shouldn't have used him for her fun. He was clearly embarrassed at seeing her little array of sex aids and it was made worse by that awful Maz's reaction to him. Brooke had probed him gently as he packed her bag and had gleaned enough information to set a little sub-plot into motion.

He was not yet eighteen, but he would be in a few days. He had a bit of a thing for Becky and he had asked a girl called Alice out a couple of times, but she had refused him. As she suspected, he was still a virgin. As Maz cackled over her joke, Brooke had sensed his shame and humiliation and felt a pang of regret that she had inadvertently added to it.

Whatever else Brooke was or had been, she was always one for fair play. Yes, there was a definite opportunity here and she was going to make sure Kyle got his payback with Maz and Tonia - and she was going to ensure that he got it in spectacular style.

As the shift ended, Kyle was still in a daze as he handed over. Maz followed him towards the staff room. As they reached the door, she grabbed him by the arm. "Surprised you knew what they were for, little boy! Fuckin' old tart -- what's she need all them for at her age, eh?"

Luckily for Kyle she was unable to go on with her intended tirade as the staffroom was busy, but he was distinctly uncomfortable as he walked to the bus-stop as he headed for home.

Three

It was mid-afternoon and fairly quiet and Becky was wondering if she should take her ten-minute comfort break or wait a little longer. Luckily for her, she chose not to and was staring into space when she saw the elegant woman from a week or so ago pushing one of the smaller trolleys towards the checkouts. There were three or four other aisles before Becky's and the woman seemed to be perusing them closely. They were staffed by older women and a dear old man named George, a middle-aged gent who worked more for the company that the money. When the woman's gaze landed on Becky's aisle, she seemed to make up her mind and wheeled her trolley in front her with a wide smile on her face. Becky immediately perked up. She was gorgeous, that glossy hair today trailing down in long pigtails, her eyes sparkling and that smile that could light up a winter's day. Then there were those shiny leggings again, this time accompanied by a wonderfully distressed denim jacket over a plain white t-shirt.

The usual pleasantries ensued and the woman began to unload the trolley, though Becky was a little disappointed that she hadn't seemed to remember their first encounter. As she started to check the items through, she thought that the woman seemed fond of gin and the three bottles met with her approval, being an aficionado herself. Then there was some expensive Belgian lager, of which she was also fond, and a few bottles of Chablis and Cabernet. It was clear that the woman had expensive and good tastes. A few health supplements, some vitamins and a range of sanitary items seemed to conclude the purchase.

Becky was feeling slightly crestfallen that the horde had not included some of the items that poor Kyle had found so embarrassing.

Then the fun started.

Firstly, it was three bottles of various lubricants. The woman put them on the packing area with an ostentatious flourish, clearly hoping to illicit a reaction. Becky sucked on her bottom lip trying not to laugh. If the woman expected her to redden and begin to giggle like a schoolgirl, she had another think coming. If she wanted a reaction, a reaction she'd get.

She picked up the first bottle to run it over the scanner then held it up as if to examine it. She had never tried the stuff but was going to have some fun. She pulled a little face and looked at Brooke. "I thought it tasted more of soap that prosecco. Bit disappointing." She zapped it, put it in the woman's basket and picked up the next one. "Ah the tingling one. Definitely don't want to get those two mixed up!"

The woman's tongue poked out the side of her mouth as she narrowed her eyes and grinned mischievously at her. "My, the voice of experience in one so young! When I was your age, I found I didn't need it quite so much..." One carefully plucked eyebrow went upwards in a quizzical curve.

There was no way she was going to faze Becky. Her look, the way the conversation was going and that soft, seductive American accent were all turning her on. She smiled back and shrugged. "Depends where you need to use it, I suppose."

The woman nodded. "Uh-huh -- fair point." She reached down into the trolley and pulled out a handful of oblong boxes of various shapes, sizes and colours. "Any preferences here or do you just take your chance?"

Becky selected one -- the flavoured variety. "Again -- they just taste a bit naff. I prefer it without them, but sometimes, needs must, eh?" She scanned them and casually tossed them into the woman's bag. The ribbed ones were next. She'd had no experience of them whatsoever either but she was on a roll and the look on the woman's face was priceless. "Mmm, nice with the tingly lube." She winked at the woman, who was now grinning from ear to ear.

"Well you seem to know your stuff, young Becky. Helpful and knowledgeable. A nice combination! Nice name too -- short for Rebecca is it?"

The girl nodded, elated that she had indeed remembered her handing her the multi-vits and had not had to look at her tag to recall her name. "It is indeed. And you are?"

The woman put a hand on her chin, an amused look on her face. "I'm the woman who's intrigued by the pretty checkout girl with all the knowledge." She winked as she proffered her loyalty card and paid for her purchases. "Catch you next time, Becky!"

"Thank you, madam, have a nice day. If you run out, you know where to come."

The woman gathered up her bag and gave her a hard stare. "Young lady, some folk less magnanimous than I may feel like reporting you for being forward and quite frankly very lewd." Her face cracked back into that wonderful smile. "But then again, I do like that sort of thing so I'll let it pass by."

123456...8