All Comments on 'Just Another Plain Jane'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
EXCELLENT MORE PLEASE ASAP

My husband introduced me to Jane many years ago. He's even talked me into doing some of her adventures. Does anyone know the name of the Jane movie...not the B&W one from 1949 but the color one from the 1970's?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good fun. Is it based on an old time character in particular?

Just wondering.

AnonymousPervAnonymousPervabout 5 years agoAuthor
in answer to your question

Jane and the Lost City, I think?? Check youtube.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 5 years ago
Totally idiotic

And totally fun. Five stars from me, JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cool story

I really liked your story. I hope you add a couple more chapters. Could be interesting going to the beach or an amusement park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please more of this

It would be great if there were sequels. When Janet realizes that from now on EVERY DAY an embarrassing misadventure and the loss of clothes happens to her, no matter where she is and what she does - at the law office, in court or in public on the street - that she always ends up naked ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She's been around for a while

In wartime Britain, the cartoon heroine "Jane" appeared regularly in The Daily Mirror and boosted morale during the Blitz and thereafter by taking her clothes off during periods of bad news. It was said that the first British armoured vehicle ashore on D-Day carried a large representation of a naked Jane. She'd finally lost the last vestiges of her modesty during the Normandy campaign in 1944, inspiring soldiers to say that "Jane had given her all." Prime Minister Winston jokingly dubbed Jane "Britain's secret weapon" in homage to her role in raising and maintaining morale.

NocteneNoctene9 months ago

You have such fun ideas! Love how sweet and gently kinky this one is

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
2033 Followers
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES