Just Another Plain Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then send me a copy of the picture, okay?"

"Are you serious?"

"Or better yet, just use my phone to take a second picture, but BE fast!"

"Of course."

Janet carefully fetched her phone out of her purse and turned on the camera app, handing to the trusting stranger. For the time being, he put his phone in his back pocket and aimed Janet's at her. "You ready?"

Janet took a short breath, and said, "Okay. Now." She carefully dropped her arms, keeping still so as to not allow the strap to fall, and looked up to the camera, smiling. The stranger snapped a picture and then quickly reviewed the result.

"Looks good, huh?" he asked, pointing it at Janet. She instinctively reached up to get it, and put it back in her purse. The tuck in her ripped skirt pulled back, revealing the edge of Janet's panties.

The man pulled his camera out now. "Okay, one more."

Janet looked up and smiled just as the strap gave way. Once again, exposing a breast to another man. The flash went off the very moment she noticed, just before she jerked back to cover herself.

"Perfect!" the man exclaimed. Janet, too petrified to object, just stuttered back at him. "You have a good day, ma'am. Get yourself on home."

Janet finally rolled the window up, shaking her head. "I have to drive all the way home in this? Ugh!"

It was dangerous trying to cover her naked bits on the drive home, and Janet let things go as they were, with half her flesh exposed. Perhaps two or three cars passing her noticed, receiving an occasional honk. But just as she pulled into her drive, Janet was shocked to see Ryan knocking at her front door. He must have just arrived.

Ryan noticed the car pulling up and waved. Not knowing what else to do, Janet waved back, worried. "How is he going to believe this happened again?"

And this is kind of the way it played out. First, Ryan was surprised by Janet's condition, then a bit perplexed. "What are the odds this happen to you two days in a row?"

"I know, right?" said Janet, as she desperately tried covering herself.

"You said you have groceries? Let me get them for you."

Janet was glad to see Ryan again, and though anxious in her state of dress, knew that would be remedied soon. "Thank you so much. I'll just go in and get dressed, okay?"

Janet popped the trunk, and headed inside, trying in vain from exposing too much. She rushed to her room, picking a t-shirt and shorts. "Impossible to fuck these clothes up," said Janet. She made her way back to the living room and kitchen area, where Ryan was just getting things sorted.

"Alright," he said, as he began unpacking groceries. "You are going to have to tell me all about this. Oh, you have hot tea here. What do you say? Can I make us some."

"Sure. Pots right there on the burner. Old gas burner, you need to click the pilot."

"Got it. My old aunt used to have a stove like that."

Janet ran down the events of the day as she put away groceries. Ryan took it upon himself to put water in the pot and start the tea as she relayed her adventure.

"And you let that guy take a picture of you?"

"Yeah, it's on my phone. I swear, Ryan, I'm not intentionally doing this." Janet opened a cupboard above the hood, to put away the dried pastas. As she turned back to Ryan, the bottom of her t-shirt passed the open flame that was heating the pot.

"Janet!" Ryan yelled, repeating. "Janet! Your shirt! Your shirt is on fire!"

Janet glanced down and instantly saw the flame. Then it registered with her nerves, feeling it hot on her skin.

"In the sink!" screamed Ryan, rushing toward her. Within a fraction of a second, Ryan snatched her shirt and lifted it over Janet's head, forcing her arms up. He tossed it in the sink, turning on the faucet. "Holy shit, that caught fire so fast!" he cried, adrenaline pumping, turning to Janet who was once again half naked before him.

Janet looked stunned, more than frightened. Like she was beaten. Finally, she said, "Okay, there is some cosmic force thing happening here, Ryan. This cannot be coincidence."

"What?"

Quickly, Janet rushed to the living room, next the couch where she had stashed all her grandfather's collection. "Come look at this, Ryan. I found this yesterday, before you showed up."

Janet didn't even bother trying to cover herself, convinced any attempt would be futile. She fully expected her shorts to tear off her any moment now.

"What are you talking about?" asked Ryan.

"This, this!" cried Janet, shoving a few issues of the Jane comics into his hands. "I haven't even watched the movies and reels yet, but look at these books."

Ryan poured through the material and looked up, once again stunned by Janet's beauty. Her hands were on her hips, staring him down anxiously. "Can you explain this? It's never before happened in my life!"

"You've never been naked in front of another man?"

"Well, of course, but I mean, not by accident. Not again and again. And that character. It happens to her all the time."

"I see that."

Just then, the pot began whistling. Ryan held up his hand. "Be right back. Do you want to put some clothes on?"

"Do you really think it will matter?"

"I'm enjoying the view," laughed Ryan, as he fished out two cups from a cupboard. A moment or two later, he came back with the piping hot cups, the tea bags dropped in.

"Just put them on the coffee table," said Janet, who now sat on the couch near it. She was perusing some of the pocket books.

Ryan placed the cups carefully down on two available coasters and sat next to the topless beauty. "So what are you suggesting?"

"So let's say this is all just coincidence. I mean, what are the odds?"

"I don't understand it myself, Janet, but there is a reasonable explanation for every time it's happened. Not to hurt your feelings, but maybe spacial awareness? You say you snagged your blouse on a hinge last night. Then you caught your dress on a wire rack at the grocery store on something. Maybe just be more careful?"

Janet snickered. "I've never been so clumsy before, but it makes sense."

"Have you had your vision checked lately?"

Janet nodded, as she reached for the cup and with both surprise and expectation, the cup slipped off its coaster and at least a quarter of the still piping hot water splashed on her shorts.

"OUCH!" Janet screamed hopping up, bouncing in motion. Without thinking, she ripped the shorts down, kicking them away, while she hopped up and down again in agony. Thankfully, other than a bit of red irritated skin, she wasn't badly burned. "Ow ow ow ow ow!" she kept crying.

Finally calming down, Ryan touched her at the shoulder. "Maybe you're right. You have a curse, Janet. This is too crazy."

Janet noticed Ryan was scoping every inch of her flesh. "Like what you see?" she asked.

"What? Of course I do!"

"Ryan, I like you. I'd like to figure this thing out, but right now, I'd kind of like to take advantage of my situation."

"How do you mean?"

"Let's make love."

Janet thrust her mouth on Ryan's, and instantly their tongues collided. She pressed her body against his, eager to feel his skin or hers, rather than his clothes. She helped get him there, unsnapping his fly, pulling his shirt. They were intertwined in intimate passion.

"Put it in me," Janet whispered, biting on Ryan's ear. Pushing her gently to the couch, Ryan carefully made his way in, allowing Janet to respond to his presence. He began pumping, while staring her in the eye.

"You are so beautiful."

"You only say that because I'm always naked around you."

Ryan grinned. "Oh, I dunno. I bet you are just as sexy in clothing, as you are naked. I just don't know yet."

Laughing, Janet gave him a light slap. "I'll happily stay naked around you. Any time."

Kisses exchanged, positions were changed, and eventually, as Ryan was pumping her forcefully doggy style, Janet could hold it no longer. "I'm going to cum!" she screamed. "You're making me cum!"

Ryan found it hot a woman would so boldly inform him of his performance. It pushed him near the edge. "Me, too," he cried. "Where shall I...?"

Janet's knees gave way as she collapsed in orgasm, pulling off of Ryan's hard cock, but ever more invested to think of other's first, she hurriedly turned, looking up to her new lover, who was now pumping himself rapidly.

"On my face, Ryan. All over it."

A thick rope of semen erupted across her right cheek, followed by another one on her chin. The next hit Janet directly in the mouth and instinctively, she opened, to catch the fourth load all the way to the back of her throat. The rest leaked out, dropping on Janet's tit's and thighs.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"That was amazing."

"Best I ever had," said Janet, truthfully.

"So, uh... does this mean we're a thing now?"

"We could try."

"I'd like that." Ryan bent down, kissing Janet once again on the lips, regardless of the mess she had there.

Finally, Janet spoke. "Do you really think I'm cursed?"

"I don't know, Janet. Maybe you are. We'll figure it out. But I definitely know I am blessed."

12