Just Before Our First Time

Story Info
How my betrayed wife became 'The Whore of Poppy St.'
1k words
3.89
20.7k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers

We had a rough few years at the beginning of our marriage due to me being lead around by my 'little head'. It seems that shortly after we made our solemn vows to 'love cherish, honor, etc, etc., etc.' my hormones kicked in and instead of using them on my new wife, I was stupid and started pursuing other women. I don't know why, but my wife took me back every time. Now it definitely wasn't because she was desperate. She had been married once before and had a lovely 4 year old daughter from that marriage when we took our vows. In fact, as you'll read a little later in this true tale, she is a beautiful woman who had her pick of numerous men that she could have (and DID have) had!

I have often tried to rationalize why I fucked around on my wife, but I keep coming back to the fact that I was young, stupid and immature. Since I was a nerd in high school, marrying this beautiful girl gave me some new found confidence that was never in me before I met Kathy. She had way more experience at sex than I did and at first, I couldn't get enough of her. We'd fuck anywhere, anytime and anyplace that we could (and did). Thank God she never divorced me for my trysts, because if she had, we'd have never experienced our best sex!

During my very last fling, where I actually moved out and left her alone, something happened inside my wife that changed our sex life forever. In my opinion, for the better. She decided that she wasn't going to sit back and cry, waiting for me to return. No, this time she was going to have her own fun.......it was time for some pay back sex and, man, did she EVER pay me back! To this day, I've been able to pry some of her pay back or 'revenge sex' (as I've heard it called) stories from her, but to be honest, I don't think I'll ever know all of the things she did to pay me back and earn her the nickname of 'the Whore on Poppy St.'!

After I finally figured out that having other women isn't really what I wanted, we reconciled for the final time. Things kind of fell back into our normal routine.......until one night when all hell broke loose! We were watching some porn on the tv before we headed to the bedroom for our normal sex when a scene came on the screen where - yep, you guessed it - a wife had just found out her husband was cheating and decided to 'pay him back'.

Kathy was getting extremely wet (as my middle finger found out) as we watched this betrayed wife spread her legs for not only most of her husband's friends, but quite a few strangers as well. It appeared that she was on a mission to see just how big of a whore she could be, whether to prove to herself that she was still desirable to other men or to prove it to her husband. Who knows? With the puddle that was forming under Kathy's ass from her own juices, I'm guessing she knew the answer to that question........but then she let it slip.......and all hell broke loose!

I went from semi-hard to an 'All Hands On Deck' full blown erection INSTANTLY. I had finally found what was missing in my sex life.

After these years of pursuing other women because I thought that I had 'missed out' on sex, turns out I had missed out. Just not in the way I was thinking. Don't know why I didn't see this before, but the reason I went from semi-hard to full blown was when my wife made a comment about the wife in our porn movie. After Kathy witnessed the wife on the screen get double teamed by a friend of hers and his friend (whom she apparently didn't know), she muttered "I know what that feels like" in a voice that was so low I asked her to repeat it.

"I said, I know what that feels like" she repeated much louder so I that I had no problem hearing her the second time. Well, that would explain the river of juices pouring out of her cunt AND my instant hard-on. She apparently enjoyed strange cock and I enjoyed hearing about it.

That night we had probably the most incredible sex of our marriage as she, a little reluctantly, told me that she wasn't exactly a 'good girl' while we were apart. She didn't expose too much that first night as she wasn't sure how forgiving I would be over her affairs, but she found out quick enough.

From that night on, our sex life changed. I was the lucky husband married to 'the Whore on Poppy St.' and I was okay with that. In fact, I was better than okay with it, I was thrilled with it.

Every time we had sex after that night, she knew how to get me instantly hard. She knew ANY mention of her sexploits while we were apart would bring me to a full staff hard-on, and I mean instantly. She was a master at it and she knew it. We would be sitting there watching some porn engaging in some fore-play when she'd get tired of the fore-play and want my dick inside her, so she'd whisper in my ear "Want to hear about the time that me and Danny fucked?" Boing!!

This went on for awhile with Kathy describing to me some of the things she did and with whom. It never failed to lead to some fantastic intense fucking! When we did that, we weren't 'making love', we were fucking. Our love making was much different, no one else was involved and we were a lot more gentle with each other. But when we were fucking........

After awhile, I had another idea.......it involved watching.


JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers