Just Before Our First Time Pt. 02

Story Info
We move closer to our first time!
1.9k words
4.13
10.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers

At the point where my first story ended (Just Before Our First Time), my wife Kathy had learned how to control our sex life with just a few whispered words in my ear. Being a smart woman, she knew that relating bits and pieces of her experiences while we were apart would result in some serious hard core fucking. If she wanted gentle, soft 'love making' she wouldn't talk at all and I used that as a sign that she wasn't in the mood to be pounded. So we compromised, sometimes fucking...sometimes love making.

Of course being a somewhat young, red-blooded heterosexual male, I was just discovering how hot it was when she talked dirty about her sexploits. There was just something about listening to my wife describing what sexual acts she did with other men while we were separated that really turned me on. After several months of this type of interaction between us in the bedroom, my mind began to wander. I'd often read in Penthouse Letters about wife sharing and if that was something that might work for us.

At first, Kathy almost bit my head off when I mentioned it during one of our fucking nights (this would have been way worse had I brought the subject up during love making). She wanted no part of it and wouldn't talk to me for days. I had to give her several nights in a row of love making before I asked for more dirty talk. I could tell though, that she enjoyed our dirty talk fucking almost as much as the love making because of her orgasms. I just had to be careful about how I re-approached the subject, but I could tell her mind wasn't closed to the subject.

Now it seems that, like most women, after a little alcohol is imbibed she loosens up quite a bit. So my plan was to take her out for dinner and dancing (some fast, some slow and some dirty) and make sure her rum and cokes kept coming all night. By the time we made it back home, she was pretty loose! Being a fairly large fellow in height, the beer I was drinking didn't affect me near as bad as the rum she was drinking. Besides that, I don't know about the rest of you guys, but if I drink too much, I can pretty much forget about getting a hard-on.

So, as I'm half carrying Kathy into the house, she starts stripping before I can get the door closed. This is working perfectly, I think to myself, and we head into our bedroom where I help her finish taking her clothes off. At this point, she's extremely horny (rum usually does that to her) and lays down on the bed begging me to hurry and fuck her. Music to my ears! As I go around my side of the bed, I pop in a porn movie that's showing a married woman with her husband and another man.

Kathy instantly (well, maybe not instantly, but as quickly as a drunk woman can) reacts to this scenario and begins to play with herself before I can even lay down. Man, this is working out way better than I could have expected, so I just lay there watching her until she realizes that I haven't touched her yet.

She slurred, "What are you waiting for?" as she kept fingering herself. I told her this is what I'm waiting for, as I take her finger out of her wet pussy and put it in my mouth to taste her juices. I love the way my wife tastes when she's excited and tonight, she WAS excited.

After I had licked all of her juices off her finger, I put my sinister plan into action. She loves for me to go down on her and use my lips and tongue to get her off before we fuck. Yes, tonight we will be fucking! Just before she reaches the point of no return with my mouth on her...I stop.

"Why are you stopping?" she pleaded.

Ignoring her question, I start again only to stop once more just before she orgasms. Again she moans, "What the fuck are you doing?"

This time though, I answered her, "I want you to do something for me".

"Huh?, what?" came her muddled reply.

I had moved back up next to her and was using my fingers to keep her on the edge when I dropped the bomb shell on her that would probably either end our marriage, or take our sex life to another level. I had considered what might happen when I made this request and was feeling pretty confident about her reply, but I was still taking a chance. Well, you only live once, so as I continued bringing her close to coming and stopping, her frustration was building up...I took my shot.

"I want you to fuck Burt while I watch!"

She stopped breathing for about 10 seconds and then simply said, "Okay."

I finished getting her off with my fingers and then climbed on to the wettest pussy I had ever felt (at least the wettest up to that point). As my cock sloshed in and out of her she whispered, "Are you sure that's what you want me to do?" Ten seconds later, I added my juices to hers and then we both passed out.

The following morning was a little awkward, to say the least, and we kind of tip toed around each other until I left for work. That night when I came home she had prepared one of my favorite dinners and was dressed in one of the sexy outfits I had bought for her that usually takes a lot of pleading on my part for her to wear.

This was not one of the indoor negligees designed for the bedroom, this was a short, black leather skirt with a slit up the side that would reveal the top of her stocking as she sat down and crossed her legs. Her blouse was a little white tank top number that showed an inch or two of bare mid-riff with a black push-up bra underneath. Kathy was blessed with a killer ass and a fantastic pair of legs, but was a little under-endowed in the chest department. But with the tank top being a size too small and the push-up bra underneath, it did create a nice looking cleavage. She never was really comfortable in heels, but she had a pair of sexy black knee high boots that looked fantastic on her.

My suspicions were confirmed as she kissed me hello that we were going out after dinner. I had mentioned to her a little while back about this new dance place that I thought we might like and after we broke our kiss, she said that's where she wanted to go tonight. What I didn't tell her about this dance hall/bar, was that it was a meeting place for swingers.

As we pulled into the parking lot and were about to go inside, she grabbed my arm and nervously said, "Honey, I love you. There's something I want to tell you, but I need a few drinks first."

Well, we came to the right place for that as I held the door open for her and we walked in. We found a little table off to the side of the dance floor and I went to the bar to order us our first round of drinks (a rum and coke for her and a beer for me). She took several swigs of her drink and then pulled me onto the dance floor to join the other couples already there.

After a couple of fast songs, a slow song came on and she pulled me close and swayed her body gently with mine. With the way she was dressed and the closeness of her body, I began to get excited. She noticed right away and snuggled her body even closer. She made sure to rub up against me in a provocative way as the song ended and we headed back to our table, where she downed the rest of her drink in one gulp. The place was now packed as I went to get us another round of drinks.

It took a little longer to get the drinks this time and when I headed back to our table I could see Kathy talking with some guy who was standing next to her as she was seated at our table. Just before I reached her, our eyes met and the guy started walking away. "Someone you know?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"No," came her reply as she took her drink and polished off about half of it in one swallow. I asked if she was okay because she seemed a little tipsy already and she was only on her second drink. She admitted that she had two drinks at home just before I got home from work, so this was actually her fourth drink which would explain her starting to feel the alcohol and her willingness to dress with this much skin showing. Normally when we go out, she's very conservative in the way she dresses except for usually on my birthday which she considers part of my birthday present.

I asked her if she wanted another drink and when she said, "Okay, but just one more." I headed back to the bar. This time though when I got back to the table, she wasn't there. The dance floor was pretty crowded but I spotted her in the middle dancing with the same guy who talked to her earlier. It seemed harmless at first, but when the second song came on, she stayed on the dance floor and I swore I saw her grinding her ass against his crotch. With so many people out there, it was hard to be sure. She found her way back to our table when that song ended and her dance partner went off the other way.

"Looks like you're having fun", I said when she was within earshot.

"Yeahhh, babyyy, I wanted to dance and you were taking a long time so I told him yes when he asked", she kind of slurred for an answer.

I don't know how strong her first two drinks at home had been, but by the time she finished her last drink, she was drunk. Good for me, I thought, but now I wanted to know what it was that she had to tell me earlier so I asked her.

"Let's get out of here and go home," she said as she rose from the table, grabbed my hand and wobbled to the door.

Whenever she drinks out in public, she's usually asleep by the time we drive a mile down the road. So before I started the car to head home I repeated the question of what did she want to tell me. She reached over, grabbed me by the neck, stuck her tongue down my throat while grabbing my crotch with her other hand and said, "I've made arrangements to let you watch me fuck Burt next week-end!"

I don't remember the journey home after that, but I do remember the fucking I gave my semi-conscious wife once we got there.

I was finally going to get what I wanted...and it was going to happen next week-end.

JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers