Just Before We Arrive

Story Info
No sex? We'd better get it out of our system then...
1.8k words
4.59
6.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How good is public sex?! Surely fucking can't get any better than railing your girlfriend where someone else can see.

Let me tell you about my favourite time.

Chloe was an hourglass goddess. Men stagger as she strolls the streets. Between her 34G cups or the bounce of her fucking amazing ass, she was a goddamn eye magnet. And she knew it. She flaunted it everywhere. The fact that tits like hers existed made men start to cover their crotches. Her waist pulled in like she wore a natural corset. Just smooth curves from the top to the bottom of her 5'2" frame.

Then her facial features. Her eyes looked like they came from a fucking anime. Her constant eyeliner pulling attention to the doe-eyed, 'fuck me' look she wore constantly. And when you weren't looking at her eyes, you were watching her lips as her husky voice dripped with eroticism. The woman just oozed sex from her pores.

And she was always up for it. Her body was hardwired in a constant state of DTF. A few little touches, some soft words, and she'd be bent over the nearest couch or on her knees. She did everything with extreme confidence. Even with your cock in her mouth and tears running down her cheeks, you got the sense that she was exactly where she wanted to be. She would have been an amazing dominatrix, if she wasn't so submissive. Maybe she was just letting the confident wall down, but when you wrapped your fingers around her throat it wouldn't take long before she was mewling for your cum inside of her. I wouldn't say that I'm the most dominant fellow, but something about her just made you a little savage.

Anyway, a few months into our relationship, Chloe and I were travelling to my parent's house. Pretty conservative people, who preferred dating couples to sleep in separate beds. That's fine, normally, but we were in our honeymoon phase. We had just started fucking, and we were not keen to spend several days without it.

As we drive, even her posture from the corner of my eye made me want to turn the car around. Her legs spread, with one foot tucked beneath the other thigh. Her skirt up around the middle of her thigh as the seat reclined back a little, showcasing the mountains bouncing over her chest. We drove and talked for hours, getting closer and closer until my brain moved south. On a stretch of smooth road, I grazed my fingers along the thigh closest to me, flicking at her skirt to push it a little higher up her legs. Up and down her skin, my fingertips barely skimming the surface as she looked at me with her knowing smirk.

"Trying to make something happen?" She teased.

"Well I'm just thinking about how I'm going to go so long without a meal," I replied.

"Well... we don't want you to go hungry." Her words accompanied by lifting her ass off the seat and pulling her underwear off, tossing them in the back seat.

"Well now I'm famished. Maybe we should eat up before the fast?" My fingers push her skirt a little higher, just covering her mound. The smell of sex began to fill the car as her pussy was exposed to the air.

"Oooo I'm going to gorge myself," she smiles, genuinely delighted at the direction this is going. Her eyes flick towards the tent in my pants, followed by her hands as she wrestles to give me some space.

Finally I spring free and judging by the look in her eyes, it looks like she's about to devour.

But she's soft, slow. Her little hands softly stroking the shaft as fingernails graze the package beneath.

"Oohhh fuck," I moan quietly.

"Mmm such a shame that you need to keep your eyes on the road. I'm about to put on a show here," she giggles.

I don't have much of a reply, with my brain held in her hands, and she laughs again.

"How about you find somewhere to fuck me and I'll get this guy ready?"

Unbuckling her seatbelt, she moves around to lean comfortably over my lap.

"Deal," I moan as she kisses the tip of my throbbing dick.

"Eyes on the road," she whispers, her soft lips again pressing against the engorged head.

I smile and look up, watching the road as she teases the head.

"While I'm down here, how about I share some secrets with this guy," she laughs.

I smile and look down just enough to see her tongue stick out and run up the my cock from base to tip.

"Fuck," I grunt.

"Eyes on the road!" She teases.

Turning back to her kisses, she starts whispering just loud enough for me to hear.

"When we get to your parent's you won't be going hungry. Every chance we get, you'll be buried to the hilt inside this pussy." Her lips wrap the head of my cock and her tongue lathers it in her spit.

I nearly miss the exit but turn in time. From here, we're only ten kilometres from my parent's place.

"Any time we can get, I want this cock in my mouth." Her lips take me a little deeper, holding for a moment and swirling my head with her tongue before she comes up for breath.

"I want your cum running down my legs at the breakfast table. I want my ass to hurt every time I take a seat." One of her hands leaves my dick and disappears beneath her skirt.

I take another turn. Eight kilometres.

"I'm going to spend the entire time with a smile on my face, having been freshly fucked by the man in the seat beside me."

I moan and she takes my full length into her mouth, sucking lightly as he tongue wraps up and down my length.

Six kilometres.

"Maybe I'll leave the underwear in my suitcase and let you fuck your little slut anywhere you want." Her voice goes down in tone as she arouses herself, I can feel the need in her voice.

Four kilometres.

"Your parents will love me. The model of innocence and sweetness. While their son shoves his underwear in my mouth to keep from screaming," her breaths become a little shallower and I can feel myself doing the same.

I spy a little side road and indicate off. Sensing the change, Chloe sits up.

"Finally," she breathes. And as soon as I pull over, she nearly jumps into my seat.

"You ready to see my parents?" I tease as she hovers above my spit-covered cock.

"I need to eat first," she moans, facing me with her hands over the seat. Slowly, she sinks down. My cock makes contact with her lips and she shudders. Even just the feeling of her lips against my head makes me lift my hips in response. Sitting at the entrance to her pussy, I can feel the heat radiating from inside, my head already slipping in her arousal.

My hands reach up and I run my thumbs over her tits.

"Go slow," I growl at her.

Moaning, she sinks deeper, my cock splitting her lips. She's so ready, but she takes her time. Inch after inch are fed into her warmth as she trembles above my lap.

"Good girl," I whisper, running my hands along her back.

She whimpers at me and continues to sink. Deeper, and deeper. Until she rests her ass in my lap, her eyes wide while she adjusts. I smirk and kiss her, unhooking her bra from behind. Her breathing is shallow and she grins into our kiss, leaning back enough to strip off her shirt and bra.

Her cock throbs inside of her as I cup her tits, running my thumbs over the aroused nipples.

She whimpers then moans as my hand moves into her hair, pulling her head back for me to kiss along her neck. Her hips move in smooth movements, high enough that she nearly releases my cock, then smoothly taking the full length back inside of her. My hips move with hers, but with more intensity. Backwards as she lifts, then forward and upward, meeting her descent with power.

She starts slow, but we're too hot to take it easy. Our speed builds and so does the power, her ass coming down hard over my lap. Impaling her again and again. Her moans become louder and I lean back, tossing my shirt to the backseat connecting our chests too, her smooth skin over mine. Her tits mashed between us as my hands move to support her ass.

"Oooooohh fuck," she moans.

"Is that what you what?" I groan. "You want me to fill you with my cock? You want to beg for release with my parents close by?"

Her moans rise in pitch and I start fucking upwards even harder.

"You want to seem all innocent while you drain their son of his thick cum?"

"Yeessssss," she hisses, and I take the opportunity to lean back, and pull one of her tits into my mouth. For tits this big, they're still so sensitive.

"Ahhhh fuck yes fuck yes," she cries, and changes style. She starts furiously grinding over my lap. Her swollen clit rubbing against my pubic bone.

"Oooooohhh FUCK!!" She screams, and I grin into her soft tits, taking the opportunity to send her over the edge.

"You want me to treat you like a little slut while my parents think you're an angel?"

"FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK ME WITH THIS FUCKING COCK!!"

I push my hips upwards, grinding her clit even harder.

"What will they think if they find you like this?"

"FUCK! MORE!"

"Desperately begging their son for his cum? I wonder what they'll think of you when they see you dripping his cum through the bathroom?"

"PLEEEEEASSSE!!"

"You want release?" I tease.

"FUCK! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!"

I pull her nipple between my teeth and bite down.

"AHHHHHHH!! FUUUUUUUUCKK!!"

Her pussy convulses over my cock, sending me over the edge too. My hips buck as she quakes over my lap, arousal drenching my lap.

"AH! FUUUUUCK!!" I erupt, cock spasming inside her as ropes of cum paint her insides white.

"YES YES YES YES YES YES!!" She screams as I twitch inside her, the throes of orgasm running through her entire body.

As the last remains of orgasm rip through us, she collapses over me, her head buried into my neck. I breath heavily and stroke her back, our combined fluids starting to leak from her while my cock softens.

Stirring, she sits back and kisses me. Her soft lips connect with mine in the barest of connections, but convey so much meaning.

"We're going to need more of that if we're staying for a while."