All Comments on 'Just Being Me'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What I like about this story is Jenny becomes a woman on her own. She is not dependent on a man for gender affirmation. As she says early in the story, “After a while I blended in as just another thirty something woman. Even though I was poorer than I had ever been in my life I was happy. I was happy just being me.” In too many stories the transitioning character only discovers who they are and what it means to be a woman when having sex with a man. Jenny meets Ray after she makes the needed changes in her life. With Ray she finds companionship and love. I’m happy for them. But what makes this story special is Jenny navigated her transition and found herself on her own.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes sex is better when it's subtle when you can imagine it and imagine the characters falling in love. Sometimes it's better. Very nice, of course, I love how you write, you write like you are telling me this over the phone, LOL...

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you both. I am a closet trans woman, if there is such a thing. I am coming to terms with what I am and what I may never get to be. Some of my stories are from the heart.

My next few are straightforward sissy housewife ones. I was requested to write these.

Charlene99Charlene99almost 2 years ago

I like it a lot. I think it is cool Jenny did the Transisition on her own and did not really date till she wasa woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story that manages to show so many things such as even the outwardly brave individual is usually somewhat scared inside, so many HR departments aren’t allowed to give out information aside from things like confirmation of employment and the dates of said employment but off the record some of them get off on ruining others lives with misdirection of facts or straight up lies.

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57almost 2 years ago

Nicely done. Thank you for the smile you brought o my face this morning.

Adventure_in_NVAdventure_in_NValmost 2 years ago

Lovely.

Thank you for sharing your story.

Rachel_biTV_ukRachel_biTV_ukalmost 2 years ago

A very lovely story 🥰🙂

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, I do get a few negative comments from people that think that every story on here should be about raging, descriptive sex. Your reactions shows there is a place for emotional stories about real life problems

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You write well and the spelling and grammar are good.

Always a difficult topic. So many mixed emotions and physical issues to overcome.

I can only imagine that life may be a little easier after/if GRS is completed.

leeanna19leeanna19about 1 year agoAuthor

Yes, but only for some. Some pass very well without surgery, but there seems to be a lot of hate for those kicking around at the moment.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

I understand the difficulty of

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...