Just Being Neighborly

Story Info
An unexpected turn to Seth's Quarantine.
1.4k words
4.56
17.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another Friday of remote work, thanks to the pandemic. I was the senior member of my work team, so I had first choice of which two days I'd work remotely. Seeing an opportunity to slack off most efficiently, I chose Monday and Friday, yielding a four day weekend every week!

The house was quiet, with my daughter away at college and my wife at work. My two sons had moved out for jobs out of state over the past three years, so my wife and I were virtually empty nesters.

My remote work routine had typically included a couple of hours of Zoom calls, a couple of hours napping, lunch, a couple of hours of watching bi porn while stroking, and two more hours of online work to create the illusion of productivity. On this particular day, before napping, I threw on a robe over my sweat pants, tied my sneakers, and went outside to retrieve the trash bucket from the end of the driveway.

As I strolled down our lengthy driveway, I noticed the familiar thump-thump-swisn of a basketball being dribbled and shot through the hoop in my neighbor's driveway. I glanced over, expecting to see the neighbor's son playing basketball. I had read about the boy's success on the local high school team and had hoped to see it for myself.

Instead of the boy, it was his dad draining shots from all over the place. He stopped mid-shot when he saw me watching and waved, greeting me with a loud "Good Morning!"

I hadn't met him formally yet. He and his family had moved in over the summer and, with social distancing the norm, neither of us had crossed paths. I had noticed how good looking and fit he was, as well as his wife. Having recently recovered from a mild case of the nasty virus, I saw no harm in introducing myself.

As I crossed from my yard to his, he seemed alarmed. I waved, hollering, "Hey, I'm Bill, been meaning to stop over! And don't worry, I had the virus, a month ago, and have tested negative twice since!"

He laughed, "I'm Seth, and I stepped back because I'm quarantining due to exposure from a co-worker. I feel great, expecting a negative test result soon!"

"Ah, the times we live in..." I laughed. Pointing at the basketball, I said, "I can see where your son gets his ability!"

"No, seriously, he's far better than me," Seth answered. "Do you play?"

I paused, my horny mind spinning other meanings out of his question. Taking the high road, I motioned for him to pass the ball. He bounced passed it right into my hands and, in one motion, I lifted it, and swished a jumper.

"Ok, let's see if we can keep that going!" He smiled, "Game of 11?"

I took off my robe, unashamed of my 45 year old "dad" bod, and took possession first. I soon realized how far my skills had eroded!

It was a quick game, Seth taking control and soundly trouncing me, 11-5. I was drenched in sweat and crouching with my hands on my knees as he approached. At that moment, I was almost eye level with his waist, and was gazing at his rather large cock outlined in his thin cotton sport shorts. I so wanted to slide those shorts down and see more of it!

"Come on inside, I have cold Gatorade in the fridge!" He said, shifting his feet, causing his big dick to shift with him.

He led me through the kitchen, pausing to toss a Gatorade to me, then continued to a guest bedroom down the hall.

"I'm confined to this area until my test results come in. Wife says no sex while I may be contagious. At least I have my own bathroom. Go on, take a shower, then I'll show you more," he said, tossing a towel to me and opening the bathroom door.

I turned the shower on, swigged some Gatorade, then climbed in, closing my eyes and enjoying the hot, steamy water falling over me. I began lathering up, and started absent mindedly stroking, thinking of Seth's big cock, wondering if he was at all into bi sex.

My answer came quickly, as I felt the shower curtain slide behind me. I turned to see Seth step into the stall, smiling, his hands gliding over my soapy chest.

"Mind if we share a shower?" He whispered, as he suddenly knelt down, leaned forward, and took my soft cock into his mouth.

I hadn't been touched by my wife in weeks due to her waning interest in sex. And even when she did feel horny, her mouth was nowhere near as talented as Seth's. He slurped, licked, kissed, and sucked my cock in ways I never imagined, getting me hard and throbbing almost immediately.

My hands rested on his shoulders, as I moaned from his gentle lips on my shaft...cockhead, his soft hands caressing my ass cheeks and balls. He must have sensed my heightened arousal and approaching orgasm because he suddenly stopped, and stood up. Leaning close, he rubbed my hard cock with his, and slid his hands up my arms.

"Let's go dry off, get comfortable," he whispered, leading me out of the stall.

We toweled each other off, and I followed him to the bed. He rolled on, lying on his side, and I followed, my eyes locked on his cock, maybe an inch longer than my 6", but a bit thicker. I knew what I wanted, and didn't hesitate, lying aside his legs, reaching to grasp his hardness.

Lying back, his head on the bed pillows, Seth watched as I slowly stroked and squeezed his thick cock, drawing precum to the tip. I repeated this until his juices started to run downward. I spread his wetness over his beautiful cock head and down his shaft, lubricating my strokes.

"Ohhhhh shit, Bill, that feels good," Seth moaned, hips moving in time to my touch. "Don't stop!!"

I had no intention of stopping, but I wanted more. Stroking slower, and with just a bit less touching, I wanted to prolong his pleasure. I then moved closer, lying between his legs, and burying my lips into his balls. Licking, tasting his clean, but musky sack, driving my tongue down, under them. He spread his legs...then lifted them, exposing his tight, clean, hairy hole, and I went for it...flicking my tongue around it, flattening my tongue against it. I was driving him wild!

Seth then rolled onto his side, and moved around, making my cock available to his mouth...and his, to mine. I followed his cue, and we began sucking each other with a shared hunger.

I tasted his cock, my first cock, and loved it. Drawing more precum from him, savoring it, and craving more. Seth's tongue, lips, and hand glided over my throbbing cock, driving me wild.

Our masculine, muscular, manly bodies rocked together, becoming one, as we pleasured each other. My lips followed my hand up and down his shaft, drawing deeper and deeper into my mouth.

Seth twisted my cock between his lips, as his finger massaged my asshole...then slipped inside. His moans reverberated over my cock, bringing me to heights never before achieved.

Moaning from Seth's actions, I drew all but his cock head from my mouth, and began to lick his frenum as I stroked his shaft and caressed his balls.

Our bodies pressed tightly, mouths, cocks connecting us, I felt his cock spasm and heard Seth release a deep moan. As he sighed, "Ohhhhhhh I'm going to cummmmmm" I sucked, licked faster, then pulled his cock into my mouth. I was rewarded by another spasm, and explosion after explosion of hot, thick cum. I sucked...and sucked...and swallowed...and sucked more, amazed at his prodigious load.

Seth then rolled me onto my back, devouring my cock, gently squeezing my balls, his thumb massaging my asshole. I felt it coming, and could only moan, "Ohhhhhhh nowwww, Seth!" I released the biggest load I ever had, hitting Seth's cheek before he could take me into his mouth, suckling every drop from my cock.

We were spent as we crawled into each other's arms, our quickly softening cocks dripping on our legs, caressing each other's hairy bodies.

After snuggling, then napping, Seth then whispered, "What are we doing tomorrow?"

I quickly laughed, "I think I can pencil you in!"

"Mmmmm this is going to be a great quarantine!" Seth laughed.

We then began stroking...grinding against each other... caressing...as we became hard again, beginning a new session together, a story for another day.