Just Being Neighborly

Story Info
Neighbors being Nice.
3.6k words
4.53
12.3k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early morning when my doorbell rang and I went to the door and opened it and there was a young lady, I'm guessing around 30 or 35, about 125, long black curly hair. She was wearing shorts and a tank top and not bad on the eyes.

"Hello. Can I help you?"

"Hello. My name is Cindy and I am your new neighbor. I'm just moving in and the electric company hasn't turned on my service yet and I was wondering if you would do me a favor and charge my cell phone for me?"

"Hi Cindy. My name is Ben. I don't see why not. Give me your phone and charger and I'll bring them over when it's charged."

"Thank you so much. I owe you. See you later. Thanks."

I watched her as she walked back to her place. I couldn't help but to notice she had a nice ass and legs which her shorts gave me a good view.

About two hours later her phone was charged and I brought it over to her. The front door was open as moving men were going in and out.

"Hello...Cindy, Ben here. I have your phone."

I heard her yell down, "Hi Ben. I'm coming down."

Then she appeared on the steps...

"Here is your phone, all charged."

"Thanks. You're a life saver."

"If you need anything else just holler. Here is my cell number in case you need me."

As I was leaving she said, "Do you have to go. The moving company is finished and I'd like to make you a cup of coffee to thank you."

"Ok. That would be fine."

The moving company left and Cindy made us some coffee and we sat in the kitchen and chatted.

I said, "Well, welcome to the neighborhood. I hope you like it here. It looks like you will be busy for awhile."

"I'm sure I will, especially if all the neighbors are as nice as you. Yeah, I'll be busy for sometime. It's a good thing I work from home though."

"Look, I was serious before. If you need anything, please let me know. By the way, you're welcome to use my pool anytime you like. I'll give you a key to the lock so you can come and go as you please."

"Oh, that's so sweet of you. Thank you."

Then I said something stupid, "Is your husband going to join you soon?"

She replied, "I wish. He died a couple of years ago."

"I'm sorry. I saw your wedding band...forgive me."

"That's ok. I haven't had the courage to take it off. Are you married?"

"I'm a widower. My wife died several years ago, so I know what you're going through."

Then I thanked her for the coffee and on the way out I said, "I'm sure you've had a long day. Why don't you come over for dinner tonight...nothing fancy...just a couple of steaks on the grill. What do you say?"

"That is so nice of you. I think I will. Thank you."

"Come over at 6:00 and bring your bathing suit. It will still be hot and you can cool off in the pool."

"Ok. See you at 6:00. Bye."

I left and took out a couple of steaks that I had in the freezer. I made sure I had some red wine and a couple of vegetables for dinner. I straightened up the place in case she wanted a tour and I rested for the rest of the day.

Around 5:00 p.m. I showered and put on clean shorts and a tank top and waited for my guest thinking what does a 50 year old guy have in common with a much younger woman. I didn't think I would be her type as I'm older than she is, but us old guys like to think of the possibilities.

At 6:00 p.m. my doorbell rang. My guest had arrived and she looked even younger than I imagined earlier.

"Come on in. How is everything going?"

As she came in she said, "I would have brought over some wine but..."

"I have some. But thanks."

"The steaks are on the grill. I have everything ready out on the patio. Let's go outside."

As we went to the patio I brought the wine.

We sat around the table and I opened the wine. I told her the steaks would be ready in a few minutes.

Finally, we sat down to dinner.

As we ate we chatted and got to know one another. She told me she is 40 and a fashion designer who does freelance work for several fashion houses.

I told her I had a business but sold it and now I do consulting work that I do from home and sometimes I have to do presentations for clients. I told her I was 50.

"You sure don't look your age."

"I'll lend you my glasses." I said as I laughed.

"Well Cindy, you look like your in your 20's."

"Thank you Ben. You're so kind."

We finished dinner & I cleaned up and we had some more wine.

"Are you ready to hit the pool Cindy?"

"I couldn't find my suit."

"Well, we have a few options...you could go in as you are, shorts and a tank top or we can skinny dip or we don't have to go in at all. Your choice."

She started laughing..."Well, those are some choices...I think I'll pass on going in. Maybe next time."

"I hope what I said didn't offend you...my wife and I were nudists when we got married but I don't practice it anymore."

"No, you didn't offend me. The last time I skinny dipped was when my husband was still alive. We used to go to our cabin by a lake and we'd skinny dip. It was fun. Wow, I hadn't thought of that In a long time. I miss him."

"I can imagine. I still miss my wife. Hey, enough of this...have more wine."

We had some more wine and it was getting late and Cindy said she was tired and just wanted to go to bed. I walked her out and I watched her as she walked home.

About 15 minutes later I got a text message..."Thank you for being so nice to me. You have made me feel like I made the right decision in moving here. BTW, skinny dipping didn't sound so awful to me...lol...good night. Cindy"

I replied, "Just being neighborly. Goodnight. Ben"

Over the next few days I didn't see much of my new neighbor figuring she was busy settling in. Then on Saturday morning I got a call...it was from Cindy.

"Hi Ben. I need your help. I can't seem to get my computer up and running. You know anything about them?"

"In fact I do. I'll come right over. Bye."

In minutes I was knocking on her door. When she opened the door I was taken back by her outfit...tank top with no bra and short shorts that showed a lot of leg.

She welcomed me in and took me to her office with the computer. I looked over the situation and in a relatively short time, I had her computer up and running.

"There you go Cindy. It's fine now."

"Wow Ben, I can't thank you enough. You're terrific." And she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Then she offered me a cup of coffee which I accepted.

We chatted and I told her that her place looked really nice. She told me that she is almost finished but she is in no rush now. Then she said, "I don't want you to take this the wrong way but I have decided to go up to my cabin next weekend. I already called my friend who keeps an eye on it and he said he would make sure it's ready for me. Would you like to join me for the weekend? It has two bedrooms and is quite nice."

"That's a very nice offer but I don't know if it would look right. What would people say?"

"Oh...were you going to tell someone?"

"No...."

"So what's the problem? Are you afraid I might attack you?" She said laughing.

"Of course not...ok, I'll join you but only if I bring the food."

"Ok. Deal."

We made plans for the weekend and then I left.

Since I had a few days I made a list of things to bring...clothes, food and wine.

Well, Saturday morning rolled around and we packed my 4x4 and off we went. Cindy was the navigator and after a brief stop, we arrived at her cabin around noon. We brought everything inside.

"This place is lovely." I said.

"Thank you. Let me show you your bedroom." I followed her into the guest bedroom which was quite nice.

Then Cindy showed me around the cabin. It had 2 bedrooms, fireplace, living room/eating area, kitchen, nice shower and a screened in patio with a grill and a hot tub. There was a beautiful lake nearby and the view was something else.

After we put the food away we took a walk down to the lake. The sun was hot and there wasn't much of a breeze either. We finally arrived at the lake.

"So, this is where you skinny dipped with your husband."

"Yes, but we didn't do it often."

"As a nudist, you and your wife must have done that often." As she laughed.

"As a nudist we did a lot of different things often."

"Such as??? Come on...tell me."

"We entertained our nudist friends quite often."

"Come on...tell me more. Don't be shy."

I laughed and said, "Being a nudist has nothing to do with sex. However, it doesn't hurt either."

"I don't understand."

"Well, since you are nude, people are clearly visible and at times my wife and I would walk the trails and find a private spot and have sex. Even at home it's bound to happen. So we just enjoy it."

"Wow. Maybe I should try it." As she laughed.

"I guarantee that once you try nudity, you will always love it."

"Hmmm. I have to think it over... Maybe..."

We stayed at the lake for a couple of hours, walking and talking and then with the sun very hot we headed back to the cabin.

At the cabin we decided to sit on the patio where it was a bit cooler.

"Cindy, does the hot tub work?"

"Yes."

"How about I get it ready so we can use it later on?"

"Yeah, sure. That sounds nice."

So, I started the hot tub up...checked the chemicals, cleaned it up and before we knew it, had it ready for use.

"Well, it's all ready. By the time we are ready to use it, the chemicals and temperature will be perfect."

"Thank you Ben. You're pretty handy to have around."

"You would be surprised at what I can do." I said laughing.

"I bet I would." She said with a big smile.

It was now ready to eat and I prepared dinner...

We enjoyed the food with plenty of wine. After dinner we cleaned up.

"Are you ready to hit the hot tub young lady?"

"I sure am sir."

Then we went into our bedrooms and put on our bathing suits and met at the hot tub.

"Cindy, you look terrific."

"Thanks. It's an old bikini that I found...not to risque is it? I only wore it for special occasions." She said with a big grin

"Not by any means. I can imagine what they were."

"It's not what you think...men!!!"

We got in and it felt so nice. We sat next to each other and just chatted.

"Cindy, I want to thank you for inviting me to join you. I haven't felt this good in years."

"No need to thank me Ben. You have been a blessing to me and I appreciate the things you do for me. Can I ask you something personal?"

"Sure."

"How come you never married again?"

"Never found the right woman. Now, if met you a few years ago, who knows?"

"Awwww... you're still a young man and not bad looking either. I bet you can find someone if you wanted to."

"What about yourself?"

"I'm not ready yet...Why, are you interested?" She said kiddingly.

"Hell, I'd be proud to get to know you a lot better. You're my kind of woman."

"Really Ben?"

"Hell yeah. I think you are a terrific woman."

"That's so sweet of you."

Then she nudged closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her and smiled.

"Mmmm...this feels so nice. I miss having a man to relax with."

"Just enjoy yourself Cindy and relax."

We must have been in the hot tub for about an hour and then we got out and dried off and went inside.

"Ben, I'm so glad you came. I didn't realize how much I miss having a man around until I met you. Thank you."

"You have that wrong Cindy. I am happy you asked me. I too didn't realize how much I miss being with a beautiful woman. So let me thank you."

Then she said, "It's getting late. I think I'm going to turn in. I think the sun & hot tub got to me. Oh, did I tell you that there are no locks on the bedroom doors...just thought you should know. Goodnight."

I looked at her strangely and replied, "Goodnight."

Then we each went into our bedrooms.

As I undressed for bed my mind kept going back to her comment on the locks...was I overthinking what she meant? Did she mean what I thought she meant? Was I being wishful? In any case I fell into bed and fell asleep.

I don't remember what time it was when I woke up but it very dark. I opened my bedroom door and looked out and I saw a shadow on the patio. I moved closer and I couldn't believe my eyes. There was Cindy standing and looking out to the the lake completely naked. As I moved closer, I bumped into a chair and she quickly turned around.

"Who is there?"

"It's Ben, Cindy. I woke up and when I came out of the bedroom I saw a shadow. I'm sorry."

"That's ok. No harm done. I guess I'm a nudist now." And she laughed. "I woke up and thought I'd come out and see why you like being nude. I didn't expect company."

Then she continued, "It's beautiful out here. Come and join me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. In fact, why don't you join me? You said you are a nudist."

"But..."

"Oh, come on. I've seen naked men before & I'm sure you've seen naked women before."

"Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it...get over here."

I moved out to the patio as Cindy got in the hot tub. I removed my briefs and joined her.

She smiled and said, "I now understand why you like being nude. It feels amazing. I think I'm hooked on it now. Thanks to my friendly neighbor."

I replied, "This brings back some wonderful memories. Thanks to my gorgeous neighbor."

We were in the pool quite awhile and before we knew it, we watched the sun rise.

Cindy said, "This is so beautiful."

"Yes, watching the sun rise is."

"Yes, but I meant being naked with you."

"I feel the same way Cindy."

Then she leaned over and kissed me, not just a peck but a lovers kiss. My cock started to get hard and I know it touched her leg but we kept kissing and feeling each other's body.

"Oh God Ben, I so want you."

"And I want you too Cindy."

"I think we should go inside now."

We got up and dried off and headed into her bedroom. My cock hard and erect. In no time at all we were on the bed rolling around, our naked bodies pressed together. My cock pressed up against her nakedness.

"Fuck me Ben. Please fuck me."

"I want to but I have no condoms."

"I don't care. Please get your cock in me. I want to feel your cock inside me."

She laid on her back and spread her legs as I mounted her. My cock pressed against her slit and then my cock slowly disappeared into her cunt until it couldn't go in any further.

"Oh God Ben. It feels so good. Fuck me...fuck me."

I wasted no time fucking her, slowly at first then harder. I told her I was going to cum and then I pulled my cock out and sprayed her tits with my cum. As I was still coming, she grabbed my cock and started sucking it, draining my balls empty.

Then we kissed... and rested.

"Ben, thank you. I needed that. You were wonderful."

"Cindy, you were terrific. Where do we go from here?"

"For starters, you aren't leaving my bed tonight or tomorrow."

I laughed and replied, "Well, can we take breaks for food?"

She laughed and said, "Maybe."

That day we fucked several times only taking time to eat.

We left the cabin in late afternoon and headed home.

We got home and we each went to our own house. After about an hour I got a text from Cindy, "Had the best weekend of my life thanks to you. FYI - I'm naked and plan to stay that way. Can't wait to skinny dip in your pool. I'm hooked. Hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. Going to doctor tomorrow for protection... can't wait. Cindy"

The next day was really hot and I was outside under my awning having some iced tea when I heard the lock on the fence door opening. It was Cindy.

"Hi Cindy. Hot enough for you?"

"Hi Ben. It's a bit warm today. I just got back from the doctor and am now certifiable safe." As she laughed.

She continued, "Ben, before we go any further I want you to know that I like you a lot and it's not about just the sex, which was great, but I feel alive when I'm with you. I hope you feel the same way too."

I replied, "I like you too Cindy. You're a very nice woman and I enjoy your company, even before the great sex. Let's just enjoy our time together and see where it goes."

"That sounds fine. Now, where can I leave my clothes?"

She undressed and immediately jumped into the pool. I soon followed. We enjoyed the refreshing water, our naked bodies touching often. At one point as we stood next to each other, she reached her hand down under the water and grabbed my cock. "This big boy really knows how to please me." As she started jerking it, we hugged and kissed.

"You feel like company tonight Ben?"

"No, but I'd like it if you would come over, say 6:00 for dinner."

"6:00 it is. Do I have to wear anything formal?"

"You don't have to wear anything at all."

We laughed and enjoyed the rest of the day together.

That night when she came over, she shed her clothes as soon as got in and we ate dinner naked.

Right after dinner we went into the bedroom and fucked. This time she rode my cock and I shot my cum in her and as she rode up, my cum oozed out of her and onto my cock and balls. She wasted no time in lapping up my cum and cleaned my cock and balls.

We rested and fucked one more time before she had to leave.

This went on for several months as we really enjoyed each other's company as well as the sex.

On the sixth month anniversary of her moving next door, a Saturday, I invited her out to dinner to a very nice French restaurant.

I wore a nice suit and Cindy wore a short black dress that showed her ample cleavage. She was a vision of liveliness.

The food was spectacular as was the wine. The service was terrific as well. After almost two hours we left the restaurant and headed to a nightclub for drinks and dancing.

We danced until after midnight and neither one of us wanted it to end. When we finally got to my house, I invited Cindy in. We went to the living room and sat on the loveseat. I then said to her, "Cindy, tonight was magical for me. Everything was perfect, especially you. Ever since we first met, I knew what I wanted and that was you. Will you marry me?"

Cindy sat in silence. Finally, she replied, "Ben, from the first time I saw you I knew I wanted you but I wasn't ready. In case you hadn't noticed, tonight I removed my wedding band. I am now ready. Of course I'll marry you."

We hugged and kissed. Then we went into my bedroom and had the best sex ever. All through the night we made love and into the next day. She was insatiable and we tried a variety of positions and many ways to please each other. By the time we finished, the sun was up, I was drained and my love was quite sore but satisfied, as was I.

Before she left, we set the date which we wanted it to be the day of the first anniversary of when she moved here.