All Comments on 'Just Being Neighborly'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

'you are' = 'you're'!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Dialogue seemed really stilted and didn't feel any romance or affection, just fuck buddies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She made him coffee, with no electricity? Boiled water and instant coffee on the gas stove, using a lighter to get it going? come on.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Hot and sexy story. And of course swimwear ought not be worn in pools or hot tubs.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Good read, Sweet Story and I love a happy ending! another chapter would be nice

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Hott Tub just reminded me of a story. Years ago I rented a bedroom from a friend. I had a hottie over and we went to use the hot tub. I was cold outside so it was late fall. We drank and fooled around naked in the hot tub of course. unfortunately the towles got wet from our splashing around. Meanwhile my roomate comes home, opens the sliding glass door to the patio and says Hello. We noted he was Drunk as a skunk when he was talking to use trying to see my Girl friends tits. LOL But out of habit he locked the door. LOL When we were ready to get out I turned the heater off and stayed in the tub until the water was cold. Then we got out to go in the house all soggy, wet and cold. Just to find the door locked. LMFAO we pounded on my roomate window for a half hour before he woke up to let us in! Man that was a miserable half hour!

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006almost 2 years agoAuthor

It was a gas stove with no electronic start...an old fashioned stove with a pilot light. I should have spelled it out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous