Just Business Ch. 02

Story Info
Jock is blackmailed into paying debt with his ass!
2.5k words
4.23
12k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1996

Autumn

Nebraska

Please note all characters are 18 years or older.

This story takes place after CHARLES IN CHARGE CH. 08.

"Yo!" Lance said to Tad, "why you being a bitch?"

"I'm not..." Tad replied glumly.

Tad sat in auditorium classroom feeling moody, it had been over a week and he was still sporting a faded black eye Charlotte had given him when she sucker punched him.

"Yes you are!" Lance pressed. "You need to get laid!"

"Hmmm..." Tad said mulling it over. "Maybe you're right."

At six foot three Tad had it all, muscles, babed and abs. He had the ability to catch a football and knock down anyone who got in his way. Getting chicks was easy for him.

He cast his look about the classroom for easy prey.

"Hi!" Waved Felicia behind him.

"You wish gyspy bitch!" He whispered to the tanned coloured woman.

She frown at him as her eyes looked him up and down. Worried he checked to make sure he still had his Seamaster 300 on his wrist, then his wallet. Satisfied he turned back to try and pay attention in class.

"If you turn to page..." the teacher said.

Tad decided to buckle down and forget getting laid, girls were too much trouble!

"Ah!!!" He cried out as he opened his text book, there were two polaroid pictures that he didn't put there, they scared the crap out of him!

Felicia giggled, the teacher droned on.

"What's up?" Lance said, "you want me to lend you Brit?"

"As if I want your leftovers!" Tad joked trying to feign normalcy, inside he was panicking!

Cracking his book open slightly he looked again, then slammed it shut.

"Where you going?" Lance asked a disappearing Tad.

In the hallway the giant athlete made his way towards the bathroom, his heart was racing!

'I got to see this shit with no one around!' He thought to himself as he moved quickly.

He passed by Charlotte, the petite dark haired girl who punched him out. She didn't even look at him as she walked by, it was as if she had never met him.

"Ugh!" He said popping the collars on his double golf shirts.

Entering the bathroom he saw someone washing their hands.

"Get out loser," he barked.

"Huh?" Replied the oblivious student.

"You heard me, get going!" He said trying not to yell. "Don't you have some sloppy seconds to eat Conner?"

Conner blushed then left quickly. If he said anything Tad missed it, he locked the door then checked the stalls.

"Fuck!" He said opening the book by the sink.

The two photos were of two men giving head to each other, one skinny blonde the other a muscular brunette. One was Jeremy the other himself!

"Fuck, fuck!" He swore, "That fucking homo!"

At the bottom of the photo was written: 'come see me with cash or ass!'

"That bitch!" The large man yelled filled with anger!

Opening the bathroom door he marched towards Jeremy's house.

"Where the fuck are you faggot!" He said walking into Jeremy's place.

"Don't yell, I'm right here." Jeremy said turning off his TV.

Tad stood there huffing, too mad to speak.

"Found the photographs?" Jeremy said smiling.

"Yeah!" Spat out Tad. "When did you put those in my book?"

Jeremy laughed deeply, then started crying due to the hilarity of what Tad said.

"Come on dork." Tad said trying to get an answer.

"The night of the party!" Jeremy said gasping for air.

Tad could hold his anger no longer, he started laughing too.

"Go get a beer." Jeremy said with confidence.

Tad went to the kitchen whilst Jeremy closed all the curtains.

"So you went all this time without looking at your books?" Jeremy asked ready to laugh again.

Tad chugged the beer, burped then nodded, he went and got a second.

"I'm a visual learner," he said, "books just mess that shit up."

"Go easy, those are Canadian beers." Jeremy warned Tad as he belched a second beer away.

"I gotta decide what to do with you." Tad threatened.

"Same options as before," Jeremy said. "Cash or ass."

"I ain't got cash," Tad said turning out his pockets. "I barely broke even."

"You think you got it bad?" Exclaimed Jeremy, "I'm indebted to bikers!"

Tad seemed to remember what Lance had told him.

"Yo!" Tad said "I'll fuck you in the ass and we'll call it even."

Jeremy laughed confidently before speaking. "You blow your load then dash. Pay your debts, then have your fun."

Tad seemed to ponder the words then remembered something.

"Show me that thing you call a dick." He said pointing at Jeremy's lap.

The smaller blonde man dropped his pants quickly.

"No underwear?" Tad asked. "You don't play sports?"

"Let's just say I tried out for the team." Was the response.

"Ew!" Tad said, "I don't want to know."

Jeremy pulled off his shirt to stand nude.

"Just as I thought." Tad said, "it's small."

"It's how you use the tool..." Jeremy replied as he stroked himself to life.

"I'm not worried, you can't hurt me with that." Tad said dismissively.

"What's the biggest cock you ever seen?" Jeremy asked moving the conversation along.

"Tyreese!" Tad said laughing, "even in the shower he's got a fucking horse cock!"

"Hmmm..." Jeremy purred, his cock now fully engorged.

"So fucking gay." Tad remarked at the smaller man's excitement. "Does that thing get any bigger?"

Jeremy ignored the brute as he spoke, "are you going to... disrobe as well?"

"Fuck no." Tad said, "this is too gay."

Jeremy just stood there stroking and waiting.

"Fine!" Tad said, "Get over here bitch, you can do it for me."

Jeremy moved in closer, Tad closed his eyes. The blonde haired man undid Tad's belt, then his zipper. In a moment he had his pants on the floor, the athlete was rock hard as well.

"No underwear?" Jeremy echoed Tad's early comment.

"Don't fucking talk, you make it more creepy!" Tad said pulling off his shirts.

Jeremy purred as he explored the chiseled abs laid out before him. Goosebumps met his touch.

Dropping to his knees he held Tad's manhood by its base then moved it about as if he were inspecting it.

"No fucking pictures either!" Tad said eyes still shut.

Jeremy mumbled a yes as he ran his tongue from Tad's nuts to the tip of his penis. He did this several more times before he started sucking on the football players testicles.

Tad stood there awkwardly as the blonde man worked his nuts, leaving them moist. Looking down he was disturbed by what he saw... the small man sucking a testicle making popping sounds as he moved the fury orbs in and out of his mouth.

Tad decided to look at the ceiling.

Below Jeremy moved to Tad's cock, he forced it in and out of his mouth with the same aggression Tad used when he face fucked him the last time.

The gurgles and gags were sounds unlike any women had ever made for Tad. It was as if Jeremy wanted to gobble it all up!

Jeremy spat on Tad's dick, then stroked it in before doing it all again. The giant man above him wondered who was going to fuck whom's ass first.

As if on cue Jeremy pushed his head between Tad's legs. The giant man was off balance as his arms scrambled for something to steady himself on.

Tad put one hand on the back of the chair he got a blowjob on previously. He then moved his other hand to the same chair Jeremy tried to push his face up Tad's ass.

Jeremy parted the athlete's ass cheeks and stuck his tongue in Tad's ass. This wasn't a new sensation for him, he'd had several dirty whores from school work his anus, just not with the same level of determination.

Tad tried not to grunt, but when Jeremy started eating his ass and stroking his cock the large man could stay silent no more.

"Unh..." He said suppressing his pleasure.

"Like that stud?" Jeremy said into Tad's anus.

"Fuck off... uhn.." Tad tried to say.

Jeremy grasped Tad's ass cheeks and pulled before pushing his tongue deeper. Tad moaned then tried to cover his mouth.

The smaller man didn't seem to care that Tad flailed above him as he sought a comfortable position. Jeremy licked then spat on Tad's asshole, each time he attempted to get it further into the tight hole.

When Jeremy wasn't lubricating the athlete's ass he would spit into his hand and jerk Tad's thick cock.

Time lost meaning for Tad, he closed his eyes and accepted the unusual pleasures washing over him. Each time he thought he'd get close to cumming Jeremy would ease off on stroking his dick.

His grunts of masculine pleasure got deeper and deeper in tone when he realized something.

'Is he sucking my nuts, jerking me off and licking my ass all at at once?' Tad thought to himself.

Looking down the football player regretted it immediately! He saw a small hand indeed jerking him off, and a mass of blonde hair by his sack. That could only mean...

'Unh... that faggot's fingering my ass!' Tad surmised to himself.

The giant man groaned again in pleasure, he had no plans to stop the smaller man.

Jeremy shifted again, tossing Tad off balance. The large man closed his eyes tightly as he grunted in pleasure.

"Push out." Jeremy said from behind.

Tad didn't quite understand what was asked of him. Jeremy pushed against him right on his anus a couple times then stopped.

Jeremy started working his ass again, Tad did his best not to get in the way. Tad was certain that Jeremy was jamming his digits into his ass, the sensation was vastly different then what most ladies did for him.

Jeremy shifted then pushed against his asshole directly, Tad could feel something, but he didn't have the words for it.

"Spit on it for me." Jeremy said.

"Fuck you." Tad barked.

"Do you have a better idea?" The blonde man asked.

"Uh... no?" Tad shrugged.

Jeremy didn't say anything further as he presented his smaller ivory penis to the larger man. Tad groaned in annoyance as he spat on Jeremy's cock, then spat a second time then worked the head directly.

"Unh... good." Jeremy groaned.

"Don't fucking cum yet." Tad said as put it in his mouth.

Tad gave a very brief blowjob, his disgust aparent in his eyes.

When the giant athlete finally gave up, Jeremy wordlessly went behind and ate his ass out a final time.

Tad was running on instinct. He wasn't thinking about what he was doing, he just did it.

When Jeremy pushed, he pushed back as if it what he was supposed to do. The blonde haired man somehow managed to get his hand around the larger man to squeeze his penis tight.

Tad didn't quite get what was going on, but he did enjoy it. Simulation from different parts of his body all at once was a unique sensation.

'I should try this with the ladies...' Tad thought to himself before thinking 'meh...'

Jeremy slowly started fucking the larger man faster and faster. Gutteral grunts rang throughout the room.

"You fucking done yet loser?" Tad said between moans.

"Not with you talking like that. " Jeremy snipped back.

"Fuck... ugh... you!" Tad tried to say as Jeremy pushed his cock into his ass.

Jeremy stopped pushing, then pulled out.

"Get on your back." He said to the jock giving him space to move.

Innocently Tad did as was asked of him. Jeremy pushed his legs up and back then attacked his anus with his tongue. Tad attempted to supress a moan.

Spitting one last time on the athlete's asshole Jeremy slid himself back in. Tad grunted as he took in the smaller man's penis.

Jeremy lifted Tad's legs higher, pushing them forward with every thrust. Tad initially laid there, however as his legs were being moved about he grabbed them below the knee.

With his hands now free, Jeremy spat into his palm then reached down to stroke Tad's much larger cock.

Tad started breathing short breaths. He was being overwhelmed.

"Ah fuck!" Tad shouted as he opened his eyes and saw Jeremy over top of him.

Jeremy ignored the jock as he jerked and fucked at the same time.

"The is too gay!" Tad managed to say.

"Close your eyes," Jeremy said fucking and stroking faster, "we'll cum together."

"Fuck... ugh... no!" Tad tried to say.

It was Jeremy's turn to do as he was told. He stopped thrusting and withdrew is dick. He then started blowing Tad really hard.

The blonde haired man could sense that Tad was close to cumming, so he stopped.

"Get on all fours." He said to the muscular man.

"Fuck!" Tad declared getting set up for a second time.

Impressed wasn't the word Tad wanted to use to describe what was happening. Jeremy never seemed to stop stroking his dick, the smaller man managed to keep him close to cumming for so long.

Jeremy held his ass cheeks apart as he licked circles on Tad's exposed pucker hole. When he judged it ready he pushed back in.

"What the... ugh... fuck?" Tad said when he felt something tap his testicles from behind.

He happened again and then again. Thinking was challenging for Tad at the best of times, it took him sometime to figure out it was Jeremy's own balls slapping into his own.

"Tell me when you're ready to cum." Jeremy said.

"I'm... ready..." Tad admitted feebly, he didn't plan on cumming from anal sex.

Jeremy seemed possessed at this point! He fucked harder than before!

The wet sweaty slaps of their bodies now joined the deep grunts of looming orgasm from them both.

Tad thought the house would explode with the force of the double orgasm.

Suddenly Jeremy stopped fucking. He stopped moving, he held Tad's cock, but didn't jerk anymore.

Tad was ready to blow, he wanted to cum right now! He didn't beg or demand satisfaction, he went and took it for himself!

The athlete took control as he pushed his ass back into the other man. Jeremy held his cock tightly and as Tad moved his body back and forth he moved his dick through the smaller man's hand.

Tad's growing orgasm grew to a supernova as he grunted louder and louder as he pumped his own body on another man's cock.

"FUCK!!!!" Tad roared louder than any lion as he shot cum down onto the floor below him.

"OH YEAH!!!" Jeremy yelled with the jock as he shot his load inside him.

The two men breathed sweaty breaths, neither moving.

Time seemed go have no meaning once again as they remained in the same position from when they came.

"This is fucking gay!" Tad said getting up and untangling himself from the other man.

Jeremy stayed kneeling as he wondered what the muscular jock would do next.

Tad returned to the room with two more beers. Jeremy held out a hand for one, Tad walked by him to sit on the chair they blew each other on the week before.

"I drink, you suck homo!" Tad declared still hard. "You better lube it good because I'm going to stick it in you!"

Jeremy shifted himself over to position himself between the much larger man's legs.