Just Business

Story Info
A drug deal gone awry, he's is willing to do anything!
2k words
4.13
16.1k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn

1996

Nebraska

Please note all characters are 18 years of age or older.

This story takes place during CHARLES IN CHARGE CH. 07.

Tad strolled up towards the house humming a tune about about a candy man. He felt confident and excited!

'Get the... candy... then get to the party!' He thought to himself.

He spotted a scruffy looking fellow next to a motorcycle smoking a joint at the end of the path leading to the house. At six foot three Tad didn't see the smelly man as a threat, but he didn't like the look in the man's eye.

"Get in here!" Hissed a voice from the door.

Tad nodded to the fat man in the denim before entering the house.

"Wad up candy man!" Tad boomed proudly.

"Cut the jokes and pay up," the small blonde haired man said frustrated, "we don't have time for it."

"Come on Jeremy!" Tad teased, "you give me... candy, and I give you money for your DND shit."

The skinny blonde haired man crossed his arms unimpressed.

"What's this 'we' shit about?" Tad asked jerking a thumb towards the jean jacketed man outside.

"That's Guardrail," the Jeremy said in a low tone, "he's my..."

"Sugar daddy?" Tad said laughing.

"Sorta," Jeremy said, "he's the middle man and he has no patience."

Tad produced a fake frown imitating Jeremy's.

"Look just pay up and go. Guardrail is going to teach us how to fly if we don't hurry."

"What ever dweeb!" Tad said pulling out a wad of cash before declining "where's my candy bitch!"

Jeremy snatched the cash quickly then started to count the rumpled bills.

"It's all there loser, now where the candy at?" Tad proclaimed as if he were surrounded by his teammates.

"You're fucking short!" Jeremy yelled.

"So?" The bigger man said as if it were nothing.

"So!" Jeremy screamed, "didn't you see the biker out there?"

"I'll pay you losers the rest next time, I'll get it at the party." Tad said as if it were a done deal.

"You're a fucking idiot!" Jeremy said.

"Calm down." Tad started to say.

SLAP!

"Ow!" Tad said rubbing his cheek.

"Unless you have a gun on you, we need a plan beyond 'calm down'!" Jeremy said with air quotes.

Tad shook his head frowning before saying, "what have you got in mind."

"I don't know if I can trust you." Jeremy said bluntly.

"Well you just can." Tad replied.

"You came in here planning on stiffing me; then when this shit got real you were going to walk away." Jeremy said stating his case.

"So?" Tad said shrugging.

"So why don't I just walk away instead..." Jeremy hinted, "let you deal with the biker who doesn't care if he goes to jail over some pretty boy."

Tad gulped, he didn't think his chances were good if Guardrail was armed, he was fast... very fast, but not faster than a bullet.

"What's your stupid plan," Tad said defeated, "you obviously have one."

Jeremy took a step back to think it over.

"Out with is asshole!" Tad demanded, "whatever it is it's better than getting shot by a fat fuck."

"Prove that I can trust you and I'll cover your shortfall." Jeremy said sternly.

"Fine, say it and fucking do it!" Tad said frustrated. "I am late for my party..."

"And everyone is expecting candy from you..." Jeremy said finishing his sentence.

"Yeah, that too." Tad snipped.

"Suck my dick, I suck yours and we're in this together!" Jeremy said sticking out his hand.

Tad stuck his out too to shake it before realizing what he had just heard.

"Deal!" Jeremy said shaking the big hand held in his own.

"Gross, fuck no!" Tad said, "I don't touch dudes and dudes don't touch me!"

"I'm already touching you!" Jeremy said squeezing the athletes hand and looking him in the eye.

"Fuck no!" Tad said in a panic. "I ain't no homo!"

"Firstly it isn't gay," Jeremy said like a used car salesman.

"It ain't?" Tad asked.

"No, its just business." The smaller man said. "I'm also not gay."

Tad seemed to relax at this, Jeremy still held his hand as he continued to speak, "I don't like this either, but a shared secret is what we need."

"You suck me first." Tad said.

"It don't work that way, you go first or we talk to Guardrail." Jeremy said laying down the rules.

The smaller man with the blonde hair took Tad's hand and placed it on his crotch.

"This is fucking weird." Tad said.

"Let's just get this over with." Jeremy replied.

"Agreed!" Tad said looking at Jeremy then blushing.

Jeremy held Tad's hand on his growing crotch with his own whilst with his other hand he placed it on the other man's shoulder and pushed gently. The taller man instinctively went to his knees.

"Uh... how are we going to do this." Tad said not looking at the smaller man.

Jeremy seemed to mull it over, then reaching an idea he spoke up, "I'll sit in the chair, no one can see us from that angle. Besides we'll be quick."

"Good idea..." Tad said as if in a daze.

Jeremy still holding the athlete's hand sat down then undid his pants and pulled them down in one fluid motion.

"Feels warm and..." Tad tried to say.

"Hard?" Jeremy said.

"Uh... yeah that." Tad said with his hand on the other man's cock.

Jeremy moved his hand to guide the football players hand around his cock.

"Ugh..." Tad said, "so gross."

Jeremy seemed to surpress a grunt when the larger man's hand squeezed his manhood. His hand fell away exposing his dick to the footballers eyes for the first time.

"Wow!" Tad said laughing, "you ain't that big."

"Come on, this is awkward for me too." Jeremy said.

"What ever dork." Tad replied as he gave the other man his first stroke on his own.

Jeremy grunted as his spoke up, "you don't pay in a week, I'll put my small dick in your ass."

"Fine!" Tad said looking up as he mindlessly stroked. "I'll fuck you up the ass too! My dick is huge!"

Jeremy moaned at the words his dick started producing a fluid from its slit.

"Dude, you like this!" Tad teased. "This is fucking weird and you like it!"

"Fuck off," Tad said between gritted teeth, "you're just good."

"I've never touched another man's cock before," Tad said with disgust. "You're just a fucking fag in disguise."

"No I'm... uhn... not." Jeremy struggled to say.

"Whatever homo!" Tad teased.

"Just blow me already!" Jeremy said trying not to beg.

"Ha!" The big man said, "I want to watch you squirm!"

"You'll have to... ugh... start again if I cum..." the blonde man mumbled.

"Fine!" Tad said lowering his head and sticking out his tongue to touch the smaller white cock in his hand.

Tad couldn't see the goosebumps all over the smaller man in chair, but they were there, all painful and awkward. Jeremy's ragged breath betrayed how close he was.

"You better cum quick." Tad threatened.

Jeremy grunted in reply.

Tad lowered his head and swirled his tongue around the head of the other man's dick. Feeling brave and in control he put the whole cock head in his mouth then stroked vigorously.

CLICK! SNAP! WHIRL!!!

Came from somewhere, but Tad was not listening, the sounds of Jeremy were much louder in volume.

"Oh fuck!" Cried out Jeremy.

Tad was oblivious until something warm, tasteless with a slight hint of salt entered his mouth. It felt like a spoonful of snot that he swallowed down quickly before realizing what it was.

"You asshole!" Tad said lifting his head, a sting of human DNA going from his mouth to Jeremy's cockhole.

"What?" Jeremy said between deep gulps of breath.

"Nothing faggot!" Tad said whiping his lip, making a mess of it on both his face and hand.

"You sit down, and I'll do my part." Jeremy offered as he gasped for breath.

"Fine!" Tad said pulling his pants down and sitting in the same seat he had just blown a man in.

"You're hard?" Jeremy said laughing.

"Fuck off fag!" Tad said as his dick wobbled back and forth. "I was just thinking of Lisa! I'm going to fuck her tonight!"

Jeremy opened to his mouth to remind the giant footballer that he was hard during his first blowjob, but he kept it to himself.

Dropping to his knees he grabbed Tad's thick penis and squeezed it.

"A man's dick!" Tad proclaimed boasting.

Jeremy didn't rise to the bait, he just stroked up and down getting a feel for the veiny monster he held.

"Put some spit on it faggot!" Tad said boldly. "I don't want to be raw for Lisa!"

"I need a sec," Jeremy said.

Tad stood up, pulled off his shirt then grabbed Jeremy by the hair. Jeremy stared at chiseled bronzed abs

"Hey!" Jeremy protested still holding dick.

Tad spat into the other man's mouth, right on his tongue.

"Ugh!" Jeremy tried to say.

Tad then pushed his cock into the other mans mouth as Jeremy made a disgusted face.

"Face fuck you faggot!" Tad chanted as he rammed his rod deeper.

Slurpy gagging sounds mixed with grunts filled the room. The sweat of two men mixed together hung in the air thick.

"Whoa!" Tad cried out letting go of the other man's hair.

"Ugh!" Jeremy said catching his breath.

"Shut up bitch and finish me, I got a got a party to get too!" Tad commanded.

Jeremy huffed like a sissy.

"I'll do it for you." Tad teased laughing.

"Fine..." The man on his knees said as he reached up to grab the thick white dick dangling in his face.

Tad ruffled his hair chuckling.

"Fuck off!" Jeremy said fanning his controlling hand away.

Tad laughed an evil laugh as Jeremy sucked him off all on his own. The smaller blonde haired man gurgled on dick making an unearthly sound Tad had never heard a woman make before.

"You're one greedy bitch!" Tad said grunting.

Jeremy didn't reply he instead kept working the porcelain coloured bone in his mouth.

"I'm going to cum faggot!" Tad said breathing gritted teeth, "swallow or wear it!"

Tad squeezed his eyes shut tightly as the man kneeling before him stroked faster, then switched to using just his skull to bring pleasure to the football player.

CLICK! SNAP! WHIRL!!!

Rang out in the room. The giant athlete ignored it as he could hold back no longer.

Jeremy didn't have time to decide as his mouth filled with warm man nectar.

"Fuck yeah!!!" Tad roared as he blew his load.

Using both hands Jeremy milked the last of Tad's cum. The muscular athlete towered over him sensitive, but refusing to admit it.

Jeremy looked up, Tad looked down; the eye contact was incredibly awkward. Both men had the other's semen in their mouth.

"Arms up hobbit!" Tad said shaking off the uncomfortable moment.

Jeremy did what was asked of him, Tad reached down and pulled off the other man's shirt.

"Thanks homo!" He said wiping spit and semen from his cock and balls.

Tad tossed it back at the other man's face as he pulled up his trousers and put his own clean shirt back on.

"That was just a pre-game warm up." Tad bragged, then said. "I ain't gay."

"You're not gay..." Jeremy said, "you're an asshole that owes me money."

"Yeah, I'll pay." Tad said absent mindedly, it sounded very much like he wouldn't.

"Your ass is mine if you don't!" Jeremy said standing up, then grabbed his own shirt in disgust.

"You know, you're quite the fucking homo!" Tad said grabbing his parcel.

"Why's that? Jeremy said casually.

"Not only do you suck dick good, but you also have a fucking boner from it." Tad said pointing down.

Jeremy shrugged unnerving the giant man whole left without a further word.

"You're ass is totally mine!" Jeremy said to an empty room as he reach down to retrieve something under the chair nearby. "Totally mine!"