All Comments on 'Just Call Her Queen of Porn Pt. 02'

by Odiouser

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow. Brooke's treatment of Guy is horrible. She should not get a happy ending if she sticks with wrecking her marriage. And Dave seems weird anyway. Glad Guy has Angel for now, though she purposely sought to break them up. Which was wrong. I hope Brooke realizes she's made a mistake before it's too late. If it isn't already.

D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREabout 3 years ago

Very well written, and I'm surprised you went that route. But I think you made a small flaw in Guy's character that I couldn't reconcile of how he's described here, a Hunk of a man, a mindset of a woman. For him to plot against Kayleigh to be seen as the "bad guy" for destroying the marriage is a kinda shitty move that women love to use when accountability comes into play.

But Apart from that small critic overall, it's a good read.

Now I'm curious how Kayleigh would respond to Angel backstabbing her while solidifying her place in her man's heart. It's one thing to f**k your girlfriend's husband, it's just sex for dudes, but it's another when you trying to take her number one spot. Looking forward to part 3.

4 Stars.

AlericAlericabout 3 years ago
Just a couple things

You made one glaring mistake at the beginning of part 2. Guy was already home when Kayleigh gets back from her interview. Something else that bothers me though is her salary. In part 1 it is $40/hr, but she tells Guy that it is only $20/hr. I don't know if this is an oversight on the writers part, or if she is lying. I'm guessing she's lying though. Lastly, if the salary thing was a lie, then why did she set up her pay the way she did? To avoid suspicion, she should have deposited a set amount in the joint account, and the rest in her personal account. It's almost like she's trying to get caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1

If you can't even figure out it's a "transition" to a new lifestyle it isn't worth my time to read it.

Hblack00Hblack00about 3 years ago

The one nurse in the hospital that has morals should send Guy photos of the two love birds for use in the divorce.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

It was horrible at the beginning, it was horrible in the middle it was horrible at this juncture as well.

You wrote a truly worthless twat into a miserable story. It was a story of someone who just became a mindless slut. Not sure how that seemed worthwhile to write but it wasnt worthwhile to read.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago
The worst piece of shit I've read in a long time!

All the people involved appear to be mentally retarded. With emotional levels of 14 year old teenagers. "Falling in love" in the space of a day and BOTH professing their undying love for each other by immediately fucking and sucking all day every day. Absolutely ridiculous.

All that stupid stuff at the hospital breaks so many rules and laws that it is all just some delusional rubbish.

Then the useless husband taking the other porn star home after the accident and getting her drunk and fucking her. Yeah, he really loves his wife and tries to act the innocent party. I mean, not even some ridiculous soap opera on TV would run these idiotic storylines. I forced myself to read until then end in case things improved to the mental level of at least 18 year olds but... not a hope.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Sometimes, when it should be Kayleigh, you Brooke.

And vice-versa.

As far as Kayleigh knows, hubby doesn’t know her porn name, so whenever they are talking (even if it’s in Guy’s own head) it should be Kayleigh, but sometimes it’s Brooke. Then in last two sentences, being Guy’s thoughts, he used both names. I mean, he doesn’t even know her porn name yet, right? And even once he dies, it’s new to him so it’s still Kayleigh, especially in addressing her, UNLESS it’s to hurt her feelings

Rocky62Rocky62about 3 years ago

Yhese two are falling into others beds too quick amd easy.... guess no real marriage in the first place. The lightning speed “ love” of wifey and boss is kind of a joke

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Perhaps you meant transition rather than transmission?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Couldn’t even skim it well. Should I go back and slog through it if I hate cuck stories?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 3 years ago

I have found this story to be frustrating to read. Kayleigh, too quickly, goes from unemployed loving wife to slutty porn star. I mean check it out. She decides in a flash to strip and fuck her would be boss within an hour of arriving at her interview. Who does that? She is obviously a narcissistic mental case.

Guy is described in chapter one as being a straight laced conservative guy that would not like what Kayleigh is doing. In chapter two he has no qualms about jumping Angel at his earliest opportunity??? Does not compute. He has a very subdued reaction to finding out that Kayleigh is a full on porn star.

I don’t think the author has expressed the characters emotions in the right intensity. When either Guy or Kayleigh should be expressing outrage or intense feelings they are muted or downplayed.

I gave this story so far five stars. I love it just because it is so outrageous that it is funny. The tongue in cheek dialogue is hilarious. The entire scenario is crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

poorly done. just comic book dialogue in a below average story, typical of this author, at least of the few that i lumbered through to read.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

MC first name should be Stew last name Pid.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

Everyone except the EMT are truly despicable characters

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Completes her "transmission"? You know google is right there?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Reading again. Shit. Fuck up anything she left behind and leave the country. A willingness to go anywhere in the world should make him good money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Completes her Transmission to New Lifestyle. Transmissions??? Transitions, is, I believe the word you were looking for??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author has written the MC in a ridiculously unconvincing way. He doesn't understand normal human reactions to complete callous betrayal. "Guy" is written as weirdly bloodless, and "K" is written as a slut rayed cunt. The technical aspects of the writing are sound. THINK harder about character development. This could have been a fine story.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

What a total pile of crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous