Just Curious Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He comes back to me. My nipples are still hard. He cups my mound, pressing the soft material between my folds. "Yeah. I really like this dress." He leans in and starts sucking and biting my nipples as he swipes aside the now damp material covering my crotch and places two fingers directly on my clit.

My breathing comes in short sharp gasps as he expertly works my clit and nipples. My back arches as he bites down a little harder. "Good girl." He draws me higher and higher, the plug in my ass all but forgotten. "Look at me. Come on, girl. Look at me. Good girl. You know you don't have Marcus's permission to cum, right?"

I'm still panting. I look into his eyes; they seem so white against his dark skin. I hear some men coming down the hall. "Yes sir."

"That means your body won't cum, no matter how much you beg." He turns to look at the men. "Good morning gentlemen. If you don't mind, this will only be a short delay." The men say they don't mind waiting. Elliot keep fingering me and sucking my tits until a shiver travels through me. He stops. I knew he would, but the suddenness of it was still shocking.

"Please, sir. Please."

"Such a good submissive you are. Marcus is a lucky man to command you, even if it is for a short time. Eyes down, mouth closed. Be a good girl." I grunt as he smacks my ass directly on the plug and tugs the bottom part of the dress back in place. He leads the men to the podium and processes them. One of them asks if I'm available. I clearly hear him tell the men I am 'the bosses property' before they pay and head up the staircase to the upper rooms.

Another hour goes by. Men come and go. Pictures are brought to Elliot, and the same woman from Monday returns other photos to the front. Slowly the cramping pressure diminishes, but I'm never allowed to forget there's a plug shoved up there.

Again I'm lowered and taken to the office. I wait by the desk. His eyes rove over my body as he talks on the phone. When he's done he walks behind me and bends me over the edge of the desk. I squeal as he smacks my ass several times. He lifts my dress up over my ass and starts biting and sucking on the reddening globes. "You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to this. How much I'm going to enjoy using your ass." He steps back and snaps a few pictures. He opens the box and takes out the last and largest plug. I watch as he lubes it up good.

He takes my hair and pulls my head back hard. He jams his knee between my legs. "Listen up, girl. I'm going to talk you through this last plug. You do as I say, when I say, in a way you think will please me the most, understand?"

He shakes my head for emphasis. "Yes Marcus." The control he has over me is somehow erotic.

He leans over and whispers darkly in my ear. "If you hesitate, or disobey me, I will punish you. Worse than anything you've felt from me. Your tits are mine. Your cunt is mine. And soon, your ass will belong to me. Mine. Your body is mine to use. I will take whatever pleasure I want from you, and you will beg for more. You need to be controlled. You crave the dominance I have over you. You exist to submit. It's your nature. Now beg me for the last plug."

Any little spark of resistance I might have had disappears. The more control he exerts, the more I need to give him. The words start flowing out of me, and I'm surprised to realize I mean every one of them. "Please Marcus. Please put the last plug in me. I want to feel you in my ass. I want to give you everything. Please. Use me, Marcus. Anything you want is yours. Please."

He leans over me and presses his body along mine. I feel his weight pressing down on me, covering me. He kisses my ear and coos in my ear. He stands back up and he tugs on the plug currently embedded in my ass. "Give me a push, girl. Don't squeeze your ass, just push."

I take a deep breath and start pushing. Marcus tugs and with a groan the plug pops out. I feel a momentary sense of relief and relax. "I want you to put your hands on your ass and open up for me." Shaking, I reach behind me and place my palms on my ass. I press down and pull my cheeks apart. "Good girl. Now press your index fingers into your ass and pull them apart, as much as you can." I crawl my fingers together. It feels so weird slipping the tips of my two fingers into my own ass. I take another breath and start pulling the fingers apart, opening my anus.

I feel Marcus moving behind me, and a few more snaps of the camera. He starts rubbing my clit as I stay as still as possible. "God, you are so fucking sexy." I can't help squirming as my core starts to heat up. With his other hand, he presses the last plug against my anus. "Take a deep breath, relax your ass, and over and over I want you to beg me to fuck your ass." Another deep breath, it's hard, and I'm not completely successful, but I try to relax as much as possible. "Please Marcus. Please fuck my ass. My ass is yours to use. Please." Slowly he's pressing the plug inside me. Eventually it pops in and I breathe a sigh of relief. But Marcus isn't done yet. He tugs and twists until the plug comes out and starts the process all over again. "Beg!"

For the next several minutes, Marcus works me over with the butt plug relentlessly. Over and over he pulls it out and pushes it back in. The whole time I'm begging for it. Begging for the plug. Begging for him to fuck me. When he's had enough he presses himself against my ass. "See how hard you make me? Do you know how badly I want to plunder every hole you have? I love using this body, every inch of it."

With a hand in my hair he pulls me off the desk. "Kneel." I let out a groan as my body crumples to the floor. The plug is huge and very uncomfortable. He stands in front of me and kicks my knees farther apart. He opens his pants and pulls out the long hard cock I seem to crave constantly. "Service me."

Without hesitating, I suck and slobber all over his shaft, sucking on his balls, and running my tongue over every inch of him. His scent is making me horny. God, I love that musky, tangy smell. When I hear him groan for the first time, I try to swallow him. The groan catches in his throat. Inwardly, I'm smiling like the Cheshire Cat. I'm the one making him hard. I'm the one making him groan. I'm the lucky one on my knees sucking his cock.

Someone enters and clears their throat. "Boss. Kyle and Mr. G are here."

He grumbles before he answers. "Get them a drink in the bar. I'll be done in a bit."

"Yes sir." I hear the door closing as Elliot leaves the room.

"Swallow me now." I press him back into my mouth. When the head reaches the back of my throat I swallow and press him deeper. I can only hold it for a second or two before I start gagging. I pull back, take a breath, and do it all over again. After several tries, Marcus entwines his fingers in my hair. In that one simple move, control is taken away from me. I let Marcus use me until my mouth is filled with his cum. I swallow as much as I can, but I feel some spilling down my chin. He pulls out and towers over me triumphantly. I wipe my face with my hand. "Clean me."

I understand the command, but the 'oddness' of it catches me off guard. I hesitate for a split second then start licking him clean. He tucks his cock away when I'm finished and pulls me to my feet. He kisses me then pulls me into a long embrace. "Tell me how you ass feels."

This sounds like a serious medical question, so I consider my body for a second. "It feels 'tight'. My ... um hole and the inside is tight."

He makes a tsk tsk tsk noise. "No goody two-shoe girly-girly words. If you can't even talk about it, maybe you're not ready to experience it. You have an anus, a sphincter, an anal canal, and a rectum. Use the words properly, girl. Vagueness and miscommunications could cause problems. There's nothing wrong with anal sex. It's only taboo if you make it so."

"I'm sorry, Marcus. The plug is very tight in my anus; I can feel it stretch to accommodate the plug. It doesn't hurt, but I can feel a hardness in my rectum. It was painful when you first put in the final plug, but now it's just more uncomfortable."

"Do you feel any sharp pains, like tearing?"

"No. Nothing like that."

"Any spasms, like uncontrollable clenching?"

"No sir." Marcus glares at me instantly. I quickly try to figure out what happened. I called him sir. "I'm sorry, Marcus. Everyone calls you 'sir', it just slipped out."

"I'll punish you for that tonight. OK, it's 10:45. We'll let that plug work for an hour, then get you cleaned out. How does that sound?"

"That sounds fine, Marcus. Thank you."

He gets a big grin on his face. "You are very welcome, little one." He leads me out to reception area. Elliot goes to get the men in the bar as Marcus strings me up. He's fixing my dress as Elliot returns. After greeting the men, they go into his office and I'm left with Elliot.

The time goes by slowly. Elliot lowers me at intervals, and plays with me whenever he has a few spare minutes, which seems to be quite often today. I just watch the feet of different people walking by, most of them stopping to look at me. A few are scolded by Elliot when they try to touch me, but none question him or try to touch me a second time. My nerves are working on overdrive. What if this hurts like hell? Can I back out of this? Why did I open my mouth in the first place? Can I do this? Will he enjoy me?

Marcus comes out of the office, stretching his back, his strong arms high above his head. I hear some joints cracking, then he has a short discussion with Elliot before both men turn to look at me. Elliot hands him a key card and he comes over to lower me. He unchains me and wordlessly turns to walk up the stairs. I watch him go for a few steps, then silently rush to follow along behind him. My fate is sealed.

My heart is racing as I catch up to him on the first landing. He takes my hand and we go up the staircase to the third floor. I'm so nervous it's getting hard to breath. I know I'm squeezing his hand very hard, but I can't seem to stop. He doesn't pull his hand away.

Together we walk down the long hall. I'm not even sure I could tell you the color of the walls or the floor at this point; panic is setting in. I press closer to Marcus, he always seems so strong maybe I can steal some of it from him. We stop in front of the door at the very end of the hall. Room 301. Breathe. Just keep breathing.

Marcus swipes the card and opens the door for me. He waits for me to enter. I hear the door close ominously behind me. The first thing I notice are the large windows on one wall. It's made up of two large arches; the column down the middle is mirrored. Most of the room is either white or beige, making everything seem to glow in the sunlight. There's a large white bed in front of the windows. No headboard or footboard. "Strip."

I turn to look at him. His shirt is already off, and he's removing his socks and shoes. He seems so cold and distant today. As I try to get the dress off, I can't help but wonder if I did something wrong.

"I said strip." He's standing, glaring at me.

"I'm sorry. I can't seem to get it off." That's true. There's nothing solid to grab onto to pull it. I tried slipping my arms inside, but I heard ripping sounds, so I stopped. He just smiles and chuckles darkly. "You always pick the simplest things to make difficult. Arms up, girl."

I can't. I just can't. I wrap my arms around my chest and back away from Marcus until I hit something solid. Marcus's eyes darken, as he lunges at me, pinning me to the wall. "Where do you think you're going? I said arms up."

"Stop." Oh my god! Did I just say that? To Marcus? Oh crap. Oh crap.

Marcus instantly takes a step back and watches me. I keep my back against the wall, shaking. "Talk to me. Why did you say 'stop'?"

In for a penny, in for a pound. I never quiet understood that quote, but it popped into my head. "You're scaring me. Did I do something wrong? You seem so cold and distant today. I don't feel safe with you anymore."

He just watches me; it takes a long time before he speaks. I watch as his posture and mannerism slowly start to relax. He steps forward and puts a hand on my cheek. I'm already pressed against the door; I have nowhere else to go. "Shhh. Little girl. Shhhh. Do you remember when I said we would have to try different things this week, to see what you liked and what you didn't?" I nod my head yes, I remember that. He said I had to try things, even if I didn't really want to, just to experience them. "This was just one of those experiments. I was objectifying you. Treating you like an object, rather than a person."

I'm confused. "Like a pet or something?"

"Or something. I was treating you like a toy. Something to be played with. Letting others play with my toy." Well, that explains Elliot's hands-on attitude and the coldness from Marcus.

I wipe a tear away. "Well, I didn't like that. It was scaring me. I was terrified I did something wrong."

He starts laughing; like full blown, maniac laughing. He picks me up and starts spinning me around. I hold on for dear life. If he's gone insane, I'm in big trouble. We end up crashing on the bed. He rolls on top of me, grabs my wrists and pins me down. "Do you know what you just did? I am so proud of you." He kisses me. Then waits for me to answer.

I'm really confused now. "What? What are you talking about? Are you on drugs?"

He kisses me again, still smiling the crazy man smile. "No, I'm not on drugs. Surprisingly, I don't believe in them. But you! You stopped me. You said 'Stop'. Everything I put you through so far, you just accepted. Just like you did with Dustin. That is a very rare and very dangerous quality to have. If you, as a submissive, can't vocalize when you're in pain, or uncomfortable, or want to stop, that could lead to very dangerous situations."

"Like with Dustin?"

"No baby girl. You told Dustin to stop when you asked to go home. What happened to you was entirely his fault for not respecting the gifts you were giving him. What was scary was that you only asked once, never after that. You let him abuse you, well past your limits."

"But I took it. I took it all. I did it." I can't explain it, but I am proud of those scars on my back.

His smile saddens. "You did. You took it all. And you were scarred by it because it was too much." I'm about to argue there were only three small scars, but he stops me cold. "How many nightmares woke you up screaming before that experience? How many panic attacks have you had in your life? I'll bet money that none of them were before the abuse. Those are your scars. You were terrorized, and you didn't have a voice to speak up for yourself. Without that voice, you're looking at the exact same scenario over and over again. Men will push to find your limits... Don't look at me like that! Every dominant you meet will want to discover those limits for himself. Reading them off a piece of paper just isn't very much fun. If you don't tell him when you've reached those limits, you will get abused over and over again. You will get broken over and over again. You said it yourself: he could have killed you, and you would have let him do it. Without your voice, we would have had to keep you out of our world. Not to protect you, but to protect us."

"Is that what's wrong with me?"

"No baby-girl, there's nothing wrong with you. You are perfect. You had the strength to come here, even after everything you've been through. The strength to follow your heart. You had the insight to stop me when you were uncomfortable. A relationship like this, whether with me or someone else, requires trust at its heart. This whole week, you had nothing to go on but blind faith. And you did better than I could have ever expected. With all the confusion, all the uncertainty, all the extremes you've encountered this week, you sensed something was off, and spoke up. You spoke up. I am so proud of you. There is nothing wrong with you."

He rolls off me, running his hand down my side. We sit in silence for a while, giving me time to consider everything he said. I watch the light stream through the huge windows. "So little one, what do you want to do next? Lunch? I could hang you back up downstairs."

"Ummm... I thought we were going to do ... ummm."

"Ummm what?"

If I can't say it, I can't do it. "I thought we were going to do the anal sex thing."

"You said stop. That means we stop."

What? He's not going to do it. Seriously? I've had plugs up my ass twice, and no one's fucked me there yet. "Wait a minute. I didn't say red light. Can't we still do the sex thing?"

His eyes are twinkling as he runs a solitary finger down my face and neck. "You said stop, so we stopped. I didn't hear you beg for anything after that." He runs his thumb over my lips and I kiss it. This man has a begging fetish. I wonder if there's a clinical diagnosis for that.

I press my body against his. "Marcus, I want you to be the first man to take my ass. Please Marcus. Please fuck my ass. I'm yours to use. Anything you want is yours. Please Marcus. Please fuck my ass. Please." The kiss is first, followed by a growl that travels from his chest to my pussy. He pulls me off the bed and lifts the dress up and over my head, tossing it on the floor. The dress stands out obscenely; the only dark object in the white and beige room.

Marcus just looks down at me, drinking in the sight of my body, offering him my submission. He takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom. I've had an enema before, so this is nothing surprising for me. He has me use the toilet as he prepares the bags, buckets and tubes. I'm bent over the bathroom counter, the tube is efficiently inserted. As the cramping starts, I wonder what it was like for his first time. How does a guy go about learning how to give enemas and whatever else is involved? Was he always this confident?? This self-assured? Was he always dominant?

I'm cleaned out twice, then a quick shower, without getting my hair wet. The plug is replaced. I'm actually less nervous now, than I have been all morning. Marcus is acting more like he normally does, and that puts me at ease. We move back to the bed. Marcus picks up the dress and tosses it by his clothes; apparently he didn't like dark spot on the floor either. We go over the red light / green light safety words in detail again. He makes me promise to use them if anything is wrong.

"Crawl up on the bed, little minx." I hop up and crawl to the center of the bed and wait, sitting on my knees. Marcus walks around me taking pictures. "Such a good girl. Come here." I kneel up and wobble to the edge of the bed near him. Several minutes of kissing and petting go by. I haven't been allowed to cum yet today, added to the nervous excitement of getting anal sex for the first time, so it doesn't take much to get me going. Marcus breaks the kiss. "It's time. Are you ready?"

"Yes Marcus. I want you to be the first man to use my ass."

Another quick peck on my nose. He grabs the pillows from the head of the bed and tosses them in the middle. "Face the windows, on your stomach, with the pillows underneath your hips." He helps get me into position. I have a glorious view of Vegas with the huge casinos in the distant background. I'm directly in front of the mirrored column between the windows. The image of a girl I don't completely recognize anymore looks back at me. "Give me your leg." I look behind me. He's by the corner, so I spread my right leg out toward him. From under the bed he pulls out a strap, and wraps a cuff around my ankle. He walks to my left side and does the same thing.

My wrists are secured the same way, until I'm spread eagle on the white bed. Marcus goes back to each limb and with a great tug, the restraints are pulled tight. Any wiggle room I might have had is now gone. I watch him through the mirror as he takes more pictures. He crawls up between my legs and kisses each ass cheek. He pulls lube out of his pocket and proceeds to prepare me. He squirts some in, and works the plug in and out a few times. More lube, this time dropped from higher up. The third time he's kneeling up. His eyes are twinkling as he watches me in the mirror. "Hey, I need that stuff. Please be careful."