Just Curious Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look around; no one is nearby to hear us speaking. The buyer has entered the room in the film, and is casually running his hand over the bound woman. "Why would a submissive have to go?"

"Usually, it's because a master dies or is no longer able to keep a sub. Then a friend, or a second, is responsible to keep the submissive safe, either by keeping her himself, or finding a new dominant, or even setting her up to live on her own. Oh, and subs can be male or female, I'm just using the female noun because you'd relate to it better. The sub always gets a say in what happens to him or her. And before you ask, a 'second' is another dom who is trusted to take care of the sub if anything happens. I am Marcus's second. Harper is Dustin's second."

I turn back to the screen. The buyer is thrusting his cock in the woman's mouth. She is struggling, but doing her best to accommodate his size and length. Soon as he's hard enough, he moves around behind her and without warning slam himself in her pussy. Her face twists in shock or pain, but she doesn't scream. The man pushes her head down to the bench and he fucks her hard. I turn away to look at the floor, but Elliot sees and with a hand in my hair turn me back to the movie. "Keep watching, girl. A toy is meant to be used. Meant to be enjoyed."

"Are these actors? Is this staged?"

"Some are and some aren't. These are all amateurs. They make the movies and this theater shows them for one or two weeks. Some have stories, some are just fucking, and some are art house movies. All are sexual. All are consensual. This couple has a different film every two or three weeks."

The man is grunting as he fucks the woman. Her face is cringed as she bears down to endure it. I can feel my pussy start to clench and relax in time with the fucking going on in the film. The man pushes two thumbs in her ass and pulls them apart. Her ass is shown obscenely close up. My body remembers when I did that to myself at Marcus's command. When I begged him to fuck my ass.

The man pulls out and spanks her ass, I watch her face as she endures the pain. After enough slaps to redden her globes, he presses his cockhead against her anus and starts to push. The woman stops breathing as he forces himself inside her. See, it's not just me. Soon the man is in and he begins fucking her ass in earnest. She whimpering now, but taking everything he's giving her.

Suddenly Elliot wraps his hand around my neck. "Did you enjoy having your ass fucked today? Marcus seemed very pleased with you. I can imagine you on your knees, taking every inch he can get in you. Your body naturally converting the pain to pleasure. Did you cum? I bet you did. I bet you screamed loud enough to shake the windows." My body is trembling as he describes his fantasy. Enough was different, that I know Marcus didn't discuss it with him in detail, but the man can make me quiver with just his words. He lets my neck go and settles back to watch the movie.

The man pounds into her ass until he climaxes. He stands back and watches as the cum starts to dribble out of her ass. Then he just leaves. He leaves and she slumps down on the bench, waiting for someone to come and release her. Waiting to find out her fate.

The screen goes black and a fourth movie starts. This one is rope bondage. Over the next 15-20 minutes, a small tattooed Asian woman is portrayed is several different poses, some even suspended above the ground. She sucks whenever a cock is offered her. She submits to every new pose, and says please and thank you before and after she's fucked. She seems excited and happy to be completely in the control of another person. Elliot touches, fondles, and comments at random points in the movie.

The fourth porno ends and another begins. I recognize the room and the woman from the medical room film we saw first. It must be on a loop. Elliot is at my side. He helps me stand and we start exiting the theater. "Sir? What about the handcuffs?"

He looks back at me, then checks to see if they're secure. "They're still good. Are the cutting into your wrists?"

What? "No, sir, they're not. I was asking if you were going to remove them before we leave the theater.

"Why? I'll just have to put them back on again." He watches me. I know he's waiting for me to argue with him.

"Yes, sir." He leads me out the darkened theater into the dingy, red carpeted, hallway and back to the attendant. There's a man in front of us, he does a double-take when he sees me, but thankfully doesn't say anything. The man finishes paying and walks away to his movies. As Elliot steps up to pay, the darkened doors swing open and three men walk in wearing Boston University t-shirts. I look pointedly at the wall, trying to be anywhere but here. What happens next causes everything to stop. "Holy fuck! Look at that slut."

I see Elliot's back stiffen sharply. He stands slowly as the men start laughing. He turns to face the three me. The man in front blanches instantly and puts his hands up, the other two are still laughing

The man in front starts babbling. "Oh god. Oh god. I'm so sorry. He didn't mean nothin' by it. He doesn't know... He's just stupid. Please. He's from the east coast, he doesn't know." One of the other two men has figured out something is very wrong and stopped grinning, but the third man is completely oblivious. He punches the first guy on the shoulder. "I'm not stupid, you piece of shit. You're stupid."

Elliot raises his arm and points at the door and snaps his fingers, just once. Once is all it takes. The guy in front thanks him profusely and pushes the other two out the door as quickly as humanly possible. The third man is still arguing. Elliot grabs my chin and looks me in the eye. "You are not a slut." He emphasizes every word.

"I'm dressed like a slut. Everyone thinks I'm a slut. That's the same thing."

The man hands back the change and Elliot drags me into a corner. "You are not a slut. Say it."

I feel about two inches tall. This horrible dress is bad enough in private. What was Marcus thinking sending me out in public like this? What did he think was going to happen? Elliot shakes my head. "Say it."

With as much disdain as I can muster I repeat the meaningless words. "I am not a slut. Sir."

He grabs my hair and pulls my ear to his mouth. His voice is a deep dark growl. "Do not disrespect me like that ever again. You are not a slut. Those men, and all the others, do not matter. They are nothing. You are whatever Marcus or I tell you you are. You are not a slut."

He shakes my head for emphasis. "Yes sir. I understand." I don't, but I'm not going to argue about it.

Elliot takes me into a different theater. This time he sits on a seat and guides me onto his lap. He uses his legs to spread mine apart. I feel completely vulnerable, which is the way he wants it. There's a white room on the screen. White walls, white carpet, white sofa, white bed. There's the thin, pale stereo-typical blonde relaxing on the bed. She's wearing a white bikini top and a white sarong. I'm not a porno aficionado, but even I know there's going to be a black man in this one.

Yup, I was right. A tall, strong black man walks into the scene. The woman flashes him more of her leg. They kiss, and the woman's clothes end up on the floor. Elliot's fingers are dancing over my clit. I try to keep from wiggling on his lap, but he makes it very difficult. The woman sucks and fucks the man; moaning, writhing, and begging. I can feel the outline of Elliot's cock getting harder and harder as he toys with me. "I love playing with this body. It feels so good writhing on my cock."

The next movie is a woman sitting on a basement floor. The dinginess of this image a jarring difference from the previous one. Her arms secured to the wall with thick leather bands. Her knees bent and pulled wide apart. A bald man come into view, he's shirtless and wearing black pants. He whips her with a crop and places clothespins around her breasts, along the inside of her thighs, and on her pussy lips. He tugs and toys with her until she's pleading with him to stop. Elliot had abandoned my pussy and is focused on my tits. He pinching and pulling my nipples through the thin material. The man onscreen has stepped out of the frame, when he returns he has a garden hose. He turns the nozzle to a high blast and douses the poor woman. At that same instant, Elliot slaps my left tit hard. My body jolts, but somehow I remain quiet. Some heads in the theater turn toward us anyway, following the sound of the slap. "Such a reactive little toy. A man could play with you for hours and hours."

The man on screen uses short bursts of water to remove every clothespin from her body. He pays extra attention to her clit. She has to hold her breath when he gets close to her face. The straps on her legs keeping her knees spread wide and helpless against the onslaught of the water blasting on her.

She's moved to a plain metal table and strapped down. The man fucks her as he whips her tits. Elliot grabs my hair and pulls my head back. "Rub my cock. Make me hard." As the man on screen fucks the woman, I rub Elliot's cock through his pants with my cuffed hands. The woman screams her orgasm, and a few thrusts later the man sprays her tits and stomach with cum.

Elliot releases my hair as the third movie starts. Three men surround a woman on her knees. She sucks each of the cocks in turn. Elliot wraps his arms around my midsection, pulling me in close. We just watch in silence as the woman services the three men. At first, she has some control, but as the film goes on, the men begin controlling her more and more. She is a sloppy mess when they're done. Spit and cum covering her face, hair, and chest. She smiles at the camera, licking her lips, as the picture fades out.

The blonde in the white room is repeated. Only three movies are in this theater. I have no idea how long I've been here, or what time it is. Elliot helps me off his lap, releases my hand cuffs, and fixes my dress. We head out of the theater, then out of the building. The sky is still bright, although no sun reaches the small alley or parking lot. He helps me into the old Jeep, revs up the rumbling engine, and we're on our way.

"Sir. Does Marcus own that place?"

"Nope, I do."

"You own it?"

"Yup. You didn't think I stood around the brothel looking pretty every day, did you?"

He is kinda cute, and the comment makes me smile. "Actually I did. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Standing around, directing traffic, looking sexy."

Elliot laughs out loud. "Sassy one, aren't you. You're forgiven, but just because you added the 'sexy' comment at the end." We both end up laughing as he drives us back to the brothel. The tension from the previous few hours broken.

I'm relaxing into the surprisingly comfortable passenger seat when Elliot pulls up to the large gate. We wait for it to slide open, and then he pulls into an empty spot. Ever the gentleman, he helps me out and escorts me into the brothel. There's and older gentleman working the podium now, he nods at us as we enter.

Marcus is sitting at his desk, working at the computer. "Welcome back. How'd she do?" Elliot closes the door behind us. "Some college kids called her a slut, that didn't go over very well. But for the most part, she did fine. Obeyed without hesitating. Asked questions respectfully. I enjoyed her. I think she did too."

Marcus eyes me for a bit, as Elliot goes to sit down on one of the sofas. "Come here girl." I walk over and stand in front of him. "Do you think you're a slut?"

"Kinda. I let strangers fuck me and dress me up like a hooker." I watch him, hoping he's not mad. He did say he wanted honesty.

"You are not a slut. You are submissive. Yes, the dress is a tad bit on the skimpy side..." I cock my head to the side and give him an 'Oh, really.' kind of look. "OK, it's really skimpy, but you're damn sexy in it. I am very proud to have you this week, and I wanted to show you off a little. You can't blame me for that." He's running his hand up and down my sides. "You are not a slut. No one who knows us will ever think you are a slut. As for the outside world; who cares what they think. Let them have their boring vanilla sex, and desperately clutch onto their fragile reputations. We've got better things to do."

He stands and pulls me in for a hug, telling me he missed me. He asked if I enjoyed the movies, I nod my head into his shoulder. "Did they make you horny?" I nod my head again. "Did Elliot make you horny?" I look up at him. He's up to something. I nod and watch his face light up. Yeah, he's definitely up to something. I look behind me and Elliot is watching us intently.

"Maybe you should go over there and thank him properly." He holds me at arm's length, watching me.

"Thank him? Properly?" I see the twinkle in his eyes. This can't be good.

"Thank him properly. On your knees." He lets his arms drop as he continues watching my reaction.

What? I turn to look at Elliot. He's still sitting on the sofa, watching us. He knows what we're talking about. He's just waiting for my answer.

"He kept you safe on Monday, and took time out of his busy day to watch over you. He watched you again today, when I had something I had to do. He kept you safe both times. I think that deserves a little gratitude."

"You want me to have sex with him?"

"No baby, I want you to let him use you. First, to thank him for watching you and second as a gift, from me, for his birthday." Something just clicked in my memory. He's asked me about this before. He said he wanted to watch me with Elliot.

"Are you going to watch?" I look back at Elliot. Am I really going to do this?

"Yes, little one. I'm going to watch. I would love to watch you cum."

"What do I have to do?" I'm not sure about this. I need Marcus's strength.

He gives me an easy confident smile. He reaches for the hem of my dress and slowly pulls it up over my head. He turns me around so I'm facing Elliot. He's whispering in my ear. I can feel the solidness of his body at my back. "I want you to go over to him as ask if he wants to use you for his pleasure. Tell him it's in honor of his birthday, and you are a gift from me. Can you do that, baby girl? Can you do that for me?"

I nod my head yes, but I'm shaking like a leaf. I can't move. Marcus gives me a gentle shove and my foot moves forward to keep me from falling, then the other foot. One after another, my feet slowly bring me in front of Elliot. He watches me, his eyes roaming over every inch of my body as I stand before him. I hear the click of the camera. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I can do this.

"Sir. I would like to express my gratitude to you for taking time out of your day, both today and Monday, to take me out and watch over me. Marcus would also like to show his appreciation for your friendship and loyalty. As part of your birthday gift, he would like to offer my use, for your pleasure." More clicks.

Elliot just looks up at me from the sofa, a small smile spreading across his face. He is handsome, but I'm still nervous. He stands and runs a hand down my cheek. "It'll be OK. Don't be nervous." He begins to open his pants, slipping his shoes off, before sliding them down his legs. He's naked from the waist down. He steps sideways out of the discarded clothes, and pulls me in front of him.

His hands are on my upper arms, holding me close, his lips start at my forehead, working down my check and neck. "So soft. So sexy." He tilts my face up to his and the first kiss is soft and lingering, calming my nerves and lighting my core on fire. "Take my shirt off, little girl."

My arms have been dangling at my side, not quite sure what to do or where to go. But now that they have a purpose, they tentatively work their way up along his sides, brushing against the soft material, until they reach his collar. Elliot's tongue slips into my mouth as I open the first button. A hand slips down to grasp my ass as I continue to work my way down the front of his shirt. When all the buttons are open, I run my hand up his hard abdomen and chest, gently easing the shirt off his broad shoulders. The contrast between my pale hand and his obsidian chest is mesmerizing. I watch my fingers glide across the dark expanse of his torso, back and forth. The dark cock hanging between his legs is beginning to firm up at my touch.

He puts his hand on my chin, and brings my eyes back to his. "You are so beautiful. Is this what you want? It has to be your choice."

It's back to me again. My words have power. My voice is my control. I look into his soft brown eyes. He's waiting, and he'll wait until I answer him. If I choose, this ends now and I go back to Marcus. It's my choice. My voice is my power. "I would be honored to be your birthday present, Elliot. You may use me for your pleasure."

His face lights up, I think he might even laugh, but he doesn't. He kisses me again. "So perfect, little one." More kisses along my throat, his hands roaming over my flesh. "Kneel."

I drop down in front of him; knees spread wide, with my hands palms up on my thighs. "Hands behind your back, and lace your fingers together."

"Yes sir." I move into the new position. He lifts my chin so I'm looking up at him. He runs his dark cock over my face, caressing me with it. His scent is different from Marcus; more dusky, not as tangy. Anticipation is coursing through me. More clicks.

"Show me how you pleasure a man." That voice. I love that voice. My lips part and I get my first taste of this new man. I suckle and nuzzle the tip. Slowly taking more of him into my mouth. I run my tongue along the length of his shaft, ending with soft kisses on his balls. I relish the feeling of his cock turning to steel in my mouth.

I shift my stance to get better leverage. I take a deep breath and press my head forward onto his cock. When it reaches the back of my mouth, I swallow, and Elliot slides down my throat. Hold for as long as I can, but as usual, that is only a few seconds, before I pull off him. I gasp in a quick breath and go back to savoring Elliot's cock. Elliot releases a deep guttural moan and I smile. I did that to him.

I keep pleasuring him, maybe swallowing him another half dozen times, before he pulls me to my feet. His mouth claims mine. His hands are searching out every inch of my flesh they can reach. He breaks the kiss, and just looks at me, breathing hard. He glances behind him to see where the sofa is, and sits down. His cock is standing up proudly from between his legs. "Mount me."

"Yes sir." With my hands on his shoulders for balance, I place my right knee outside his on the sofa, then swing my left leg up to the other side. I scoot forward, his cock bumping up against my pussy. I take him and position him at the entrance to my seeping tunnel. Slowly I sink down onto the hard member, until its snuggly embedded inside me.

Elliot doesn't move. I don't move. His eyes roam over my chest and face, before his hands join in on the fun. He fondles and massages and caresses my body for the next few minutes. I just sit there, enduring the prolonged foreplay. "Please."

He pulls me forward and kisses me, tugging my lower lip through his teeth. "Ride me, girl."

"Yes sir." My hips lift me up until the tip is almost pulled out, then slink back down along his length. I keep a constant pace, but shift my hips at different angles trying to figure out what he enjoys most. I try anything I think he'll enjoy. I settle down on his lap and work circles clock-wise and then counter clock-wise. His eyes kind of roll and he drops his head back onto the back of the sofa. He liked that. My muscles clamp down on his cock and lift myself up. He groans and his eyes pop open and find mine. "Oh god."

A dark lustful laughs leaves my lips as I sink back down. "I'm not a god, but you can worship me if you want." I hear Marcus bark out a short laugh from somewhere behind me. He said something similar to me.