Just Curious Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously?" After what I just watched, I couldn't stomach a horror movie.

"Watch you tone, girl. I can still punish you."

"Sorry, Marcus."

"That's better. You're mine 24/7. Not just when we're playing. Come on, let's get the movie started."

I hesitate a second. I see his eyes darken as he notices my disobedience. I take the hem of the cami and pull it over my head and drop it on the floor. I slip my thumbs in the waistband on my boy shorts and slide them slowly down my legs, stepping out of them and presenting myself to him.

His eyes roam over me. "Why did you do that?"

"I know you hate them."

"I do, but why did you take them off?"

"I thought it'd make you happy."

He looks me over for a while longer, before shaking his head and laughing. "You are precious. Come on, sit down. This is a great movie."

I sigh and sit down next to him. He pulls me into his lap. He leans forward, squishing me as he reaches for a container of Chinese. I know he did that on purpose. "You couldn't have done that before I sat down?"

"What fun would that be? Let's see what I got?" He opens the familiar white box. "Ohh, Lo Mein." With his fingers he takes a portion of cold noodles and tilts his head back and drops them in his mouth. He over-exaggerates how delicious they are and it makes me giggle. He scoops up another portion and holds it over my head. I roll my eyes and tilt my head back. He carefully drops the cold noodles in my mouth. He watches as I chew and swallow them. "Oh my god! Marcus. These ARE the best thing I've ever had in my mouth. I might never allow anything long and cylindrical in my mouth again, just to honor the memory of these noodles. Oh Oh Oh I think I might cum."

He gives my head a small shove and starts laughing. "You brat. Remember, I get a say in what goes in your mouth. And I have certain preferences in mind already." I'm giggling again.

We settle in, wrap a blanket around us and get the food and juice within easy reach. "This is a great movie. Ready?" I'm not, but I nod my head yes. A gory horror movie is not what I need right now. Marcus clicks the play button and settles in.

The first few seconds of the movie start to play. I groan and punch him. "A scary, gory, horror movie? It's Ghostbusters! I thought I'd have to endure some horrible movie for the next two hours."

"First, you should have trusted me. Bad girl. Second, this is scary. When the librarian ghost goes after them, that's scary. And when Slimer slimes them, that's pretty gory. Right?"

I smile up at him. "Thank you. I know you're trying to lighten the mood. I should have trusted you. Ghostbusters is a great choice. It's perfect." We settle in, eating Chinese, drinking our juice, and shouting out lines from the movie.

We get to the Twinkie part of the movie. Marcus has lain down and I'm lying on top of him when his phone beeps. It hasn't done that since I've been here. Blindly Marcus reaches over his head to the end table and feels around for it. It's a text from Elliot.

Elliot: We found the car you wanted. [translation: We found JeAnna's husband, David]

Marcus talks and the phone turns it into text: Cool beans. [Great job]

The peanut gallery pipes up from her vantage point lying on my chest "Your getting a car? What kind?" She twists her head to get a better view of the tiny screen.

E: Russ found it. It has some damage. [Russ does the cargo runs between Vegas and Miami and the Keys, so someone found David somewhere around the Florida area. Some damage means they beat the crap out of him, but he's still alive.]

"The tendency toward invasion of privacy it not an adorable quality, little one. It's a Gran Torino. Looks like it might need some work before I can drive it." It was the first thing that popped into my head. I was considering the Clint Eastwood movie for tonight, but decided it wouldn't be appropriate.

M: Did he get a good deal? [Does he have the money?]

E: Pretty much. You know how persuasive he can be. [We either have the money or are in the process of getting it.]

"A Gran Torino? Like the movie? That was a good movie." He runs his free hand down her side, over her ass and cups her thigh. He shifts her leg out so her pelvis doesn't grind against his. Then pats her ass.

E: Do you want the locals to fix it, or do you want one of our guys to do it? [Do you want David killed in Florida/Miami/Keys, or have him brought back to Vegas?]

M: Have the locals do it. It's not a priority. [Kill him there.]

E: Do you want a few pictures? [Should we leave the body to be found as a warning to others, or disappear it?]

"Ohh Pictures. I want pictures. Can I see it?" He pats her ass and shushes her.

M: No, surprise me when it's done. [Make sure the body isn't found]

"Awww. I wanna see. Please." She looks so cute when she's pouting.

M: Don't forget the paperwork. [Make sure JeAnna and the kids get home safe.]

E: Right boss. Have a great vacation. [Consider it done.]

Marcus puts the phone back on the end table. His sassy little minx is still pouting up at him. "Why can't I see the car?"

"Because he said it was damaged. The first time I want to see it is when I get to drive it. Now shush and let's finish the movie." She's still pouting, but I'm not going to go out and buy a Torino just to make her happy. Well, I might if she was mine, but we have so little time left, I'm sure I can find a way to distract her. We settle back in to finish the movie.

I'm trying to stay awake through the end of Ghostbusters. I had so little sleep last night, and today was another full day. Laying on his chest, feeling the heat coming off him, the soft rhythmic beating of his heart, it's tempting me into dreamland.

I'm being jostled. "Hey, wake up little one. Come on, open your eyes."

"Did I fall asleep? I was trying to stay awake." I shift to get more comfortable.

"I suppose you want to go to bed?" He shuts off the TV

"If you wouldn't mind? I didn't get much sleep last night." I give a little nip on his chin.

His eyes darken and I see the glitter of mischief in them. "Minx. Up ya get. Come on."

I crawl off him and wait for him to stand. He just looks down at me. He puts the palm of his hand against my neck, his fingers wrapping around toward the back, his thumb under my chin. "Food-check. Movie-check. Mating..." He wiggles his eyebrows and with another caveman grunt he hoists me up over his shoulder. I squeal and he spanks my ass, not too hard, but it did sting. I watch the backs of his legs walking down the hallway, the blood rushing to my head.

We enter his bedroom and I'm tossed unceremoniously onto the large bed. He watches me bounce in the middle of the soft mattress. I watch lasciviously as he slowly removes each article of clothing, and drops it to the floor. His eyes rake over my body. Just the hard look in his eyes is making my pussy start to tingle.

Slowly he moves toward me, putting a knee on the bed. He reaches for my ankles and pulls them sharply toward him. Another squeal. He kisses the inside of my ankle and begins a slow and torturous ascent up my right calf and thigh. He licks and nips and kisses higher and higher. Any thought of sleep abandons me. I'm up on my elbows, watching him torment me. He gets to the top of my legs and skips over my mound, deciding to continue on my belly. Randomly he tastes different spots on my stomach and sides, his cheek brushed the underside of my breast one time, and I thought I might die.

His lips continue their assault on my flesh. "Calm down, little girl. This isn't going to be over any time soon. Relax and feel. Enjoy and endure. You are mine to play with. Your body exists for my pleasure. You are cherished. You are beautiful. You are mine." I can feel his cock dragging up along my calf and thigh as he works his way from my abdomen to my chest.

Every inch of flesh is electrified. I drop back down onto the bed, my leg rising and gliding along his. I stare at the ceiling, focusing on feeling of his mouth on my skin. My body is an offering to him, like a virgin given to some ancient Greek god. It takes an eternity before his mouth latches on to a pert nipple. My back arches into the pain as he sucks it into his mouth. His teeth pulling it back from my chest until it slips free with an audible 'pop'. He runs his hands up my sides as his mouth searches out every curve and swell of my neck and jaw.

"Please." He's driving me crazy, I need more. So much more.

More dark laughter. "Are you enjoying your punishment, little minx?"

Wait. What? "Punishment?" What did I do? And I thought punishment was whips and stuff.

"Yes, punishment. I told you to use my name, and you defied me this morning and called me 'sir'. In terms of offenses, that wasn't one of the worst things you could do, so I thought a 'special' punishment was in order. What do you think, girl. Do you like this punishment?"

I can only groan. The 'more' I've been craving will not be coming any time soon. Feel and endure. He's working his way down my left arm, his lips searching out and inspecting every millimeter of soft flesh. He sucks each finger individually, his tongue doing things that make my clit flare with jealousy. My hips lift up, trying to get closer to him, begging to have him inside me. "Please," It's the only thought I can form.

He shifts and starts working his way down the outside of my left leg. One palm is pressing against the inside on my thigh, the other underneath, holding it steady. With lips and tongue and teeth he torments my skin. "Please." He comes back up along the inside of my leg, callously ignoring my pleas. Every inch sampled is set on fire. His strong hands press into my hips to hold me steady as his mouth cruelly devours my tummy for the second time tonight. "Oh god. Please. Please Marcus. Please." An incoherent litany of begging crosses my lips. "Oh god, please."

Mercilessly, he sucks a nipple deep inside his mouth and bites down. My back arches and my breathing stops until he releases it. "How are you enjoying your punishment, little girl?"

My eyes focus and I look down my body, Marcus is resting his chin between my breasts, a wicked smile on his lips. As I'm watching, he takes the other nipple and bites it. Uuugnnn. "Please, Marcus. I'm sorry. Please."

"Oh, now you know my name. I do love the husky way you say it when you're horny." He's tormenting his way up from my nipple, along my neck and to my chin. "Have you had enough punishment, minx?"

I look up into his eyes, feeling his weight settling on top of me. "Yes, Marcus. I'm sorry I didn't do what you asked me to. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Please." His cock is nestled between my legs.

"Open your legs." It was a command and my legs open instantly, knees slightly bent. Please Please Please Please

"Guide me in." It takes a few moments to figure out what he means. I try moving my hips, but that's no help at all. I try to get my hand between my legs, but he's lying on top of me. "Don't make me wait too long, I might lose interest."

I wiggle my fingers between our bodies, trying desperately to get my hand to reach his cock. He's not lifting up on purpose, he wants me to struggle. My fingers graze against something, something hot and velvety soft, something that isn't me. I wiggle more until I can get a firm purchase on the object. Marcus kisses me, cooing in my ear. "Gently now. Nice and easy." I can only whimper.

I place the tip against the opening to my pussy. And wait. And wait some more. "Please Marcus. Please use me."

The heartless bastard is still playing with me. "Now. Now. Now. That wouldn't be much of a punishment, now would it." Aww come on. My hips lift, trying to sink him in deeper, but he just lifts up higher, denying me. Another evil laugh. "You can't win, baby girl. You're mine to use as I please. Or not use." Another whimper. "Your pussy is mine." Slowly he sinks an inch inside my juicy pussy. "You body is mine." Another inch pushes inside me. Please go faster. Please I need so much more. Please. "Your submission belongs to me."

With every point he makes, he sinks himself further inside me. With every claiming of another aspect of my body, mind or soul, his masculinity forces itself, inch by languorous inch, into my core until he's seated fully inside me. My pussy rhythmically works to adjust to the intrusion. I watch his face, helplessly, as he enjoys my body trying to accommodate to his size.

I don't beg. I don't have the energy, and I know it won't help. He'll toy with me for as long as he wants, and I'll submit to whatever he desires. It's my nature to please. And I want to please this man.

I wrap my arms around his head and pull him in for a kiss. "Yes Marcus. Everything is yours. I'm yours to use. Take anything you want. I give everything to you freely. I'm yours, Marcus. I'm yours." I squeeze his cock as its still nestled deep inside my pussy. I watch his eyes glaze over as he endures the pleasure I give him.

His breath catches and his focus returns to me. He kisses me as he slides his cock out of my body, slow and easy. The next several minutes are spent in an excruciating, slow-motion fuck. I don't know where he gets the willpower to use me like this. I submit to him. My body opens to every minuscule sensation around me. The swish swish swish of the ceiling fan. The long low grunts of the man using me. His hands wrapped around my shoulders, holding me firmly in place. My heart pumping wildly in my chest. The sweat dripping down on me from above. The look of lust and possession in his dark eyes. The feeling of his thighs sliding against mine. The slipperiness of the sheets at my back. And the heat pouring off Marcus. All of it overloading my senses until I exist in a moment of pure pleasure.

In that moment, I crumble in his arms. This isn't like the explosive orgasms he's given me before, this is a slow and steady pulling centered in my core. My back arches as the tingling and twitching gently rolls through my body, all the way to my fingers and toes. Marcus doesn't change his pace. I watch his eyes close as he endures my pussy throbbing around his member.

He rides out my orgasm, still slowly filling me over and over again. My body is like Jello, almost like it's disconnected from my mind. Marcus continues the slow torture of my body. His mouth tormenting my face, neck, and mouth. I crumble again. My pussy twitching and milking his cock before the gentle waves spread out to the rest of my body. My back arches and Marcus takes the opportunity to latch on to a nipple. The pain, the first I've felt in a while, shoots like lightening through my gently rolling orgasm. I try to curl into a ball to ride out the sensations, but Marcus won't allow me to move an inch. The slow and easy thrusts of his cock filling me never waiver, never stop.

My head lolls to the side; I don't have the energy to move it. I feel my body slowly rocking back and forth, matching his thrusts. I focus on the sound of my panting, grabbing onto it like a lifeline. I feel my core start to twitch again. I can't. I won't survive another one. "Please. I can't. Please not another. Please Marcus."

He nips my earlobe. "Endure it for me, baby. One more. Give me one more." He slams into me. The sudden change in pace and intensity jarring me back to reality. He continues pounding my pussy at a brutal pace. Any restraint he had is lost. He builds me up and I come crashing down under him. My orgasm triggers his as we both scream out.

He's so heavy. I'm having trouble breathing. I try pushing him off me, but I can't budge him. He seems to know what's wrong, and rolls onto his side. When I find the energy to open my eyes, I see him watching me. "You OK?"

"As long as I don't have to move ever again, I should be OK." He smiles at my pathetic attempt at humor. The daily questions begin. Did I enjoy the anal sex? (Was that today?) Did I enjoy sex with Elliot? What did you feel when you knelt at my feet for dinner? How many movies did I see today at SkinFlicks? What were they about? What movie did you enjoy the most? The least? How did you feel wearing the black dress? Etc. Etc. Etc.

As usual, I just answer them. My eyes closed. My body relaxing from the fucking it had just received. "Are you hurt?"

I do a mental check. "I don't think so. I'm sore, but I don't think it's too bad. But then I haven't moved yet. And I'm not going to, so don't even think about it."

He arches an eyebrow at me. "Sassy girl. Careful or I'll put you on the treadmill for an hour."

"Pfft. If you try to put me on a treadmill right now, I just take a nap on it."

He laughs at me. "I believe you would." He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me into his body. We shuffle into a comfortable position and I fall asleep in his arms.

*********

Fair warning - Only one more chapter left. I'll submit it next Saturday as usual.

I finally found the courage to read the comments from the previous chapters, and was pleasantly surprised. Thanks to all my pervy readers for making it worth the effort to write this story. Thank you for your support.

Please feed the authors by clicking one of the stars below the stories. We take a lot of time out of our lives to write these stories and one quick, anonymous click won't kill ya. :-)