All Comments on 'Just Deserts Ch. 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read.

You write a mean story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
unique

Your ability to bring a real humanity coupled with the eroticism makes you a distinct stand out in this genre. Please continue this series, I can see Tony getting his face smashed in and Rose teaching Dorothy about some of the 'finer' things in life.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks and thanks

Thank you for your kind comments and for feeding me yet more ideas for a possible new story arch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm stunned

Why are there only 3 comments to this story? It's unusual. It's tender. It's quirky. It's satisfying. It's well-written. I'd have guessed there'd be a mountain of comments applauding its originality.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Maybe I could save time....

And only comment on the stories I don't like?

This wouldn't be one of those. It was fun,different, sexy and touching. It was nice that it came to a conclusion but I agree with the other poster that there is scope for more about this group. I fully expected the father to show up at Chelsea's club.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Why so little comment

that's simple, it is too much trouble. But the thing is if we let the people that write good stories know that htey are . We get more good stories. FinalStand is one of the Best, I may not agree with some of his stories, but they are always well written, there is life in each character, even the scumbags like Rodney, or the poor girl caught up in his machinations.

This was great, but short just 2 chapters but it is complete, it had enough to keep me wet, an it challenged my mind, of course how much mind can a nymph submissive have you may wonder, That's okay people that love me know, that's enough.

FluffnStuffFluffnStuffover 10 years ago
Moving

Kyle and Sarah made me think of the song Last Kiss. Also this would be a million dollar movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please another chapter.

They've all grow close but the tension between the three If them, especially rose and kyle, needs to be resolved. Can't wait for chapter three. Please don't make me wait.

sithonsithonalmost 9 years ago
Good but...

Good but the revenge was a little anti-climactic. I was expecting two dozen hired felons to run a train on his ass , breaking him a leaving a tattered shell of a human being held together by the crusted cum of the dregs of the world.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Just deserts?

Which desert? Sahara? Gobi?

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Alls well that ends well.

A good story, a dark revenge story with touches of light at the edges.

Scores 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Just Deserts Previous Part
Just Deserts Series Info