Just Desserts

Story Info
Emma and Thom are introduced to a new dinner party set...
2.2k words
3.81
16.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the car headed around the bend in the coastal road, the headlights shone out over the bay and briefly illuminated the heaving waves out to sea. In the distance, the lighthouse on the peninsula's promontory was clearly highlighted, its light spearing into the darkness to reveal the wider wild seascape.

Emma was dressed in her best cocktail dress and had forced Thom to dig out his only good suit in honour of the occasion. They had recently moved to the area and this was the first time that they had been invited to a dinner party by new people.

Emma had been introduced to Roberta in the small bistro at the seafront by an old friend. Roberta had just turned sixty, as she confidently announced within a few minutes of joining the two friends, but her curvaceous figure was still stunning and her hair showed just a few sparkles of grey.

"David and I would love to invite you, and your other half over for a meal this coming Saturday night. We have a few other couples joining us. Some of them think they are more important than they really are so we all tend to dress up for the occasion to make them feel better about themselves."

Emma found herself immediately drawn to the woman's mischievous personality. "Your friend Jane here has been along and you and Peter seemed to enjoy the evening?"

"Yes, it was a perfect evening Bobbi." Jane smiled at the two women. "You should go along Emma. You and Thom will enjoy meeting a new group of people..."

The car drew up at a large white gate which opened automatically, and they drove slightly uphill between gorse bushes and around further bends, before pulling in to a modern glass and concrete house set into the hillside and looking directly out to sea. The house was unexpected in the middle of this wild and ancient landscape, and on the first floor Emma could see a number of figures gathered together, with drinks being served by two waiters.

Roberta herself opened the door. "Hello gorgeous girl. You look beautiful. And this must be Thom. Come on in out of the cold and meet the others."

Ten minutes later and drinking her second glass of champagne, Emma was relaxing and enjoying the new company. There were two other fifty-something couples from the city, all beautifully dressed and outwardly welcoming. Thom couldn't help noticing that the three other women were all slim but with the same large breasts which had attracted him to Emma so many years ago. Despite the cold weather, ample cleavages were on display, with expensive but simple necklaces completing the picture.

Thom was pleased that he had been persuaded to wear his suit and again relaxed into the conversation. The other couple were all professionals -- lawyers, business leaders and fashion designers, and did not live up to Roberta's earlier description of them.

The two waiters continued to circulate and refill the champagne flutes, and by the time the group moved through to the large dinner table, with its beautiful linen cover and silver candelabra, most were on their third or fourth glass and the conversation and laughter flowed as easily as the wine.

The couples were seated across from each other. Emma and Thom were at the far end, closest to the panoramic window, sitting respectively beside a commercial lawyer and his fashion designer wife. Roberta and David sat closest to the kitchen and a third waiter appeared to serve the starters of shellfish and delicate salads. The other couple, owners of the same PR business, completed the octet.

The food was as good as the wine and the company. Emma wrote a mental note to herself that Jane deserved a nice bottle of gin for introducing her to Roberta. By the time the main course of turbot was served, Emma realised the wine was going to her head and that she was leaning forward in conversation with the lawyer, giving the man a good display of her own cleavage. Emma noticed that he regularly lowered his gaze and she felt even better about herself. Thom too was in animated conversation with the fashion designer, hopefully picking up some sound sartorial advice.

Time seemed to fly and soon coffee and petit fours appeared along with brandy and whisky. Emma was wondering what had happened to the desserts when David tapped his glass with a spoon.

"Some of you have been to our parties before. Emma and Thom, we have deliberately seated you at the end of the table so you can see what my wife provides for desserts and make sure you'd like to try them. And don't forget everyone, hands on the table at all times."

Roberta stood up, bent down and crawled on her hands and knees under the table. The business man settled back in his chair as Roberta unzipped his fly and removed his already semi-erect cock from his trousers. Her wet mouth soon enveloped his swelling glans and the nails of both her hands extricated him fully and began to slowly scratch underneath his balls.

The other guests continued to drink and converse whilst Emma and Thom looked at each other to give the other reassurance. Both were now fully aroused and Emma gave a small nod across the table and smiled at her husband.

The business man was now beginning to groan as Roberta's mouth and nails drove him towards his orgasm. He suddenly bucked in his seat and beneath the table, Roberta was rewarded with a full mouthful of his hot, salty spunk.

Roberta moved across the table to the business man's wife. As she slipped off the woman's expensive lace panties, Roberta could see her arousal. Roberta gently spread open the woman's legs, and her tongue teased her erect clit and swollen lips before spearing deep into the folds of her cunt, coating the lining with the husband's spunk still on her tongue. The woman began to squirm in her seat and pushed herself down to allow her cunt to be fully penetrated by Roberta's expert tongue. The other guests watched as Roberta's hands appeared and pulled down the woman's neckline, exposing her large breasts with their erect dark nipples. Roberta's nails scratched the areolas and the delicate skin under the woman's tits and her moans grew louder and more urgent as she pressed her cunt into Roberta's mouth. As she came, Emma and the other women at the table seemed to spasm silently in unison.

By now Emma was wishing that she was seated next in line but she had to wait as Roberta moved on to the lawyer. Emma had a perfect view of the man's thick, veined cock as Roberta's lips closed over the end. Emma had to stop herself reaching down to join in. Instead she leant back to maximise the view. Roberta looked into Emma's eyes as she continued to suck and tease the lawyer's cock. The man grasped the arms of the chair and tried to fuck Roberta's face but Roberta kept him at just the right distance, biting his glans and pushing her sharp fingernail into his ass. The man went quiet before groaning loudly as he shot his hot cum down Roberta's throat. He sat back gasping as Roberta again moved across under the table and began to lick his wife's exposed bare cunt, her expensive panties already lying on the floor beside her stilettos. The woman began to come within seconds and her first climax was followed by a succession of shuddering orgasms as she begged Roberta to keep finger-fucking and licking her.

This time Thom had the best view of the woman's open bare lips and erect clit. Finally, the fashion designer relaxed back in her chair and Thom knew it was his turn.

As Roberta unzipped his erect cock, Thom looked across at Emma who was whispering, "Enjoy it." Roberta's mouth was hot on his skin, and Emma imagined Roberta's tongue, coated in the spunk and cunt juices from the four other guests, licking her husband's balls and probing the hole at the top of his cock. Emma longed to move her hands below the table and plunge her fingers into her own cunt, but she knew the rules and wanted to be invited back. Thom was now fully aroused and groaning as Roberta guided him to his orgasm, his cock finally erupting with a stream of hot spunk into her mouth, too much to swallow as large white globules ran down the hostess' chin.

Emma was waiting for the woman and her panties were quickly removed and two of Roberta's fingers moved slowly into Emma's cunt, quickly finding her g-spot as her thumb rubbed gently on her burning clit. Roberta's tongue soon joined her fingers and Emma lost control, totally oblivious to the presence of the other guests as she felt her first orgasm begin to build in her belly. As she came, Emma imagined her cunt being filled with the men's three cocks and the women's tongues as she moaned loudly and grasped the tablecloth in front of her.

When Roberta removed her fingers and mouth from between Emma's legs, she felt a huge sense of loss but didn't know what to expect next.

Roberta emerged from under the table. Her lipstick was smeared and her coiffured hair fell forward across her face. She smoothed her dress as she walked up to David's chair at the other end of the table and she bent over to kiss his mouth.

"Well done Darling. The perfect hostess again and definitely deserving her treat."

David stood up behind Roberta and pulled down the front of her dress to expose her large, flushed tits and erect nipples. The woman who had been in total control of the guests for the previous 20 minutes was now pushed face down onto the table, her tits squashed against the cloth, while David pulled up her dress, exposing her firm white buttocks and lacy panties, which he pulled to one side. Roberta's open cunt was on full display to all the guests who had now gathered round the end of the table to get the best view.

David unzipped his cock and immediately thrust it deep into his wife's cunt and began to fuck her hard. Roberta's moans had now drawn the attention of the three waiters, who stood at the wall outside the kitchen and watched their manageress being fucked over the table, her heavy tits swinging to her husband's thrusts. Emma craved cock but she realised that her husband and the other guests were now spent for the foreseeable future. Emma felt her cunt spasm again as David's fucking became even more urgent, his nails scratching her nipples, and his balls pulsed as he shot his hot stream of cum deep into his wife's cunt, the white liquid forced out of Roberta as his thrusts continued. Roberta's whole body convulsed as she came noisily, pulling the tablecloth towards her and almost spilling the half empty wine glasses.

The other guests spontaneously applauded as David stood up over his wife's trembling body.

"Well ladies, that may have increased your appetite for the dinner party to continue. Unfortunately, at our age, I don't think your husbands will be able to meet your needs for the next few hours, so if you want to take your positions over this side of the table, your waiters would be happy to oblige."

Emma's brain almost sang. This time she did not seek Thom's permission before taking her place beside the business woman and the fashion designer, leaning face down over the side of the table, within just a few inches of each other.

"Ladies, pull down your dress tops so we can all see your beautiful large breasts and pull up your skirts."

Emma felt herself automatically obey and the three women took the position that Roberta had displayed just minutes before. The husbands and Roberta sat down on the opposite side of the table, and continued their drinks as the three waiters, now unzipped, moved into position behind their wives.

Emma felt the waiter's enormous cock push smoothly past her open lips. She imagined the young man's view, his thick cock moving slowly in and out of her pink cunt lips while his hands spread her cheeks so that her asshole was on full display to all the guests. She felt deliciously slutty. Emma looked down the table and saw the other two women, their large breasts hanging down and shimmering to the thrusts, being slowly fucked by their own waiters. Across the table Roberta was drinking a glass of brandy, her dress still dishevelled, with David cradling one of her breasts while she fingered her clit and rubbed her husband's spunk into her bare cunt.

Emma lost count of the number of orgasms that she had in front of her audience. She remembered having at least two cocks fuck her -- it may have been three -- but she finally got what she had craved as the waiter's cock shot his hot spunk deep inside her, his cruel fingers scratching and squeezing her tits.

The last thing she heard before she flopped face first onto the table was the sound of the other two women's moans as they came and the waiters' grunts as they completed the dinner's final servings....

In the distance, the lighthouse lamp illuminated the sea as the storm began to abate...