Just Desserts

Story Info
Submissive is punished for wanting to spoil her diet.
3.5k words
3.8
1.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda couldn't help but beam, she was so happy. It was her 30th birthday, and she was sitting across the table from her boyfriend at an extremely upscale restaurant. "I'll have the surf and turf. She will have the small ceasar salad." Her boyfriend Mitchell ordered for her, passing the waiter both menus. He had been trying to help her diet during the past year of their relationship, but the results had been a giant yo-yo. The weight would come off, Mitchell would lift his strict diet, and Amanda would gain every pound back.

She knew Mitchell preferred the stereotypical toned blonde. But she was easily anxious and ate every time she was anxious. It was a combination for failure. He poured her a glass of water from the table carafe, carefully keeping the wine out of her reach. "Too many calories." He'd told her, gently patting her hand. When the waiter came back with their dishes, Amanda carefully concentrated on the plate in front of her so she would not immediately set to wolfing down her food. Mitchell was to finish his meal first before Amanda could dig into hers. Amanda waited patiently while he ate bite after bite of steak and lobster as her salad grew soggy.

Mitchell finally set his fork on his plate, nodding at Amanda the go-ahead to eat. Amanda slowly drove her salad into her mouth, trying to enjoy her meal. A waiter passed by their table with a slice of caramel cheesecake. Amanda saw the caramel pooling the base of the side plate, and a high pile of whipped cream along the top. It looked incredible. "Since it's my birthday, do you think we could share a slice of cake?" Amanda asked.

"You want cake?" Mitchell asked incredulously.

"Well, just a slice to split. I want a dessert." She replied.

"Okay. I'll get you a dessert." Mitchell got up, throwing his napkin down on the table. He strolled over to the waiter, whispered something in his ear where Amanda couldn't hear, and passed the waiter his credit card. Both men looked at her before the waiter nodded and walked away.

"Everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah." Mitchell replied in a glum tone.

The waiter came back with a large white box. Mitchell thanked him and took it, pulling Amanda to her feet.

"We're not eating dessert here?" Amanda asked.

"No. You're not. It's your birthday dessert. You can have it at home." He said as he steered her towards the car.

"Hold this." He instructed, handing Amanda the box. Amanda kept it carefully perched on her lap while they drove home.

Amanda's heart pounded in her chest. She wasn't sure why Mitchell was so upset with her. He walked back into the unused guest bedroom and Amanda followed him. She knew he had a floor stockade back there for when they wanted to get rough, but it hadn't been used in months. The mirrors on all of the walls inexplicably unnerved Amanda, so she did her best to avoid the room.

"Get in the stockade. I have somewhat of a birthday surprise for you." He said. Amanda cautiously stripped off her clothes and then knelt into the stocks. Mitchell buckled her ankles and wrists into place, keeping Amanda into a kneeling position.

Once she was in place, Mitchell opened the white box and presented a whole caramel cheesecake in front of her. Her heart was pounding wildly in her chest at this point. "I haven't really played with you in a while because, let's face it, you're the kind of girl that needs to be fucked with the lights off if you catch my drift. When we got together last year, I was so confident that I could help you. It is so infuriating to see you put weight back on over and over again. You're thirty. Did you know that, by the time you're thirty, ninety percent of your eggs have shriveled to nothing? And in another ten years, you'll only have three percent of your eggs left." Mitchell shook his head.

"I bought you something back when we first restarted your weight loss program. I was hoping I wouldn't have to use it, but you just won't stop stuffing your face." Mitchell padded off to the closet and took a bag out. Amanda was nervously watching him in the mirror as he took a pink silicone butt plug out of the bag first. Amanda noticed it had a curl on the end of it but couldn't figure out what it was. She hadn't had anything in her ass for months, and she tried to wriggle away with discomfort from the plug. Mitchell slowly kept pushing the plug in, and Amanda let out a small groan.

"I thought about using lube, but I need you to remember this." Mitchell explained, continuing to push lightly. Finally, the plug tapered and slid the rest of the way in place. Amanda was mortified when she looked in the mirror and saw it was made as a pig's tail, but didn't say anything. She was too afraid of what came next. Her answer came in the form of a really cheap plastic pig snout. It clearly came out of a ninety nine cent bin at a party store and looked tacky. Mitchell stretched the elastic over her head and began pulling the nose into place. Amanda violently shook her head, trying to get him to stop, but she couldn't move much. The snout covered her nose and all she could do was stare in the mirror dejectedly as Mitchell revealed the final piece. He slid a headband on top of her head that provided pig ears. They were plush and also visibly cheap. Amanda felt hurt and humiliated, feeling her already low self confidence plummet. But, Mitchell wasn't quite done. He carefully secured her hair back into a ponytail before retrieving a sharpie out of his pocket. Mitchell then wrote "FAT PIG" in large letters across Amanda's forehead. "Finally. Now we're ready." Mitchell got up, propped his phone against a chair and began to record their session.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked him.

"You wanted cake. Fucking eat it, bitch." He replied to her. Amanda looked at him in the mirror with confusion. She had no fork and her hands were locked. Mitchell rolled his eyes at her and she felt his shoe on the back of her head, "Fucking eat it, bitch." He repeated, continuing to push her head down into the cake until the plastic snout touched the cake board on the bottom. Amanda wanted to cry, she was so embarrassed. She opened her mouth and tried to take a bite of the cake without being too messy, but it was impossible.

"Here's what's going to happen. You are going to stay here until you eat every bite of that stupid cheesecake, no matter how many times it takes. Yes stupid, I said however many times it takes. If you vomit it, you'll be licking it up. That cake board is going to be licked fucking clean before I let you out. So, you might not want to take too long." He smirked at her before smacking her ass, causing a surprised yelp to escape her mouth.

Mitchell stood behind her, wiggling the plug around, causing Amanda to writhe while she was trying to eat. The feeling of the plug was unexpectedly intense. She let out a moan while she still had her mouth down in the cheesecake. "God, you're disgusting." Mitchell said to her.

"Here's my dilemma, Amanda," He began, "As a man, I have the luxury to have kids up until the day I die. It's just a fact of biology. But, your eggs are rotting away at a rapid rate, now. I keep myself in great shape, as you well know. I can get — and deserve to get — that hot blonde I've been working for all year." He began pacing the room as he continued his explanation.

"Most people wait until after marriage to let themselves go, but you haven't even given your future husband that courtesy. You and I aren't going to end up together in the end. I know that. You will never see an engagement ring from me. But, I'm trying to help you and you just keep ruining it. Let's face facts: All you have are your looks and that is definitely not saying much. You're not going to be able to have kids for much longer. You're dumber than a box of rocks. You have no special talent or knack to speak of. You are going to be damn lucky to find a husband. And you need one, because you're not going to be able to hold down a job. Who you had to blow to get your college degree, I'll never know. But now, I have to decide how much longer to try with you. Your best chance at this point is to ingratiate yourself to a couple and be a third wheel for the rest of your life. Because right now, you are so repulsive, I can barely get my dick hard. Your future husband, if you manage to snag one, had better have stock in paper bags to cover your face with."

Amanda hovered over the cake. She was sobbing so hard at Mitchell's words that she couldn't put any food into her mouth. A nagging voice in the back of her mind told herself that he was right. How long would she be able to make it at a job before getting fired for making a petty mistake?

"Keep eating." Mitchell reminded her. Amanda took another bite of the cake, her face already covered in caramel, whipped cream, and cream cheese. She deserved this. She got through half of the cake before she felt her stomach twinge. "Mitch, I can't eat anymore. I'm so full." She cried. "Too bad. Keep going." He told her. Mitchell stood up and walked in front of Amanda. He crouched down and looked at her face. She was puffy and red from crying and looked ridiculous from being covered in cake. "I wanted you to blow me, but that's out of the question now." He said sadly. He grabbed the back of her head and forced Amanda to make contact with the cake again.

He heard a small gurgling noise and noticed her stomach lurch.

"That's a bad idea, Princess." He chuckled sardonically. She gazed up at him, a line of drool trailing from her lip and a small patch of spit up cake on the floor.

"I told you: You're going to finish it." He wrapped his hand around her ponytail and pushed her down towards the spit up.

"No, please." Amanda whined, crying harder.

"Yes." Mitchell said.

"Please, Mitch." She said.

"Lick it up." He said to her. She poised, less than an inch away but refusing to put her tongue out. Mitchell reached back and smacked her ass as hard as he could,

"Fucking lick it up!" He yelled at her. Her body wracking with sobs, Amanda licked up the regurgitated cake and went to work on a new section.

"Fucking finally." Mitchell sighed, letting go of her hair. Mitchell was getting frustrated. He walked behind Amanda and knelt down, looking at her in the mirror.

"Alright. Listen up, dumbass," he told her calmly. "A sow is what you call a female pig. Sows in particular are only good for one thing. Do you know what that is?" He asked her.

A pause rang in the air as Amanda thought about what he was asking her. "Breeding?" She asked softly. "Yes. Very good." Mitchell responded. "Now that you know what your purpose is, lets see if you're still capable of fulfilling it." He pushed his cock into her pussy from behind. Amanda let out a loud groan, "It's too much. I can't handle both. Can you please take the tail out?" She pleaded. Mitchell smacked her ass and kept ramming her from behind. "No." He answered. "Keep eating, you fucking idiot." He added, slapping her hard on the ass again. Amanda struggled uselessly against the wrist and ankle cuffs. "It's too much." She whined. Mitchell's dick was rock hard from seeing Amanda struggle in the mirror. He picked up speed, fucking her so hard that his balls made obscene slapping noises. Amanda tried biting into the cake again, but Mitchell's thrusts were pushing her face into the cake.

"Stop trying to be prim about it and fucking eat." He snapped at her. He was clearly annoyed, but determined to keep his pace. Amanda opened her mouth wide and let the rocking motion shovel food for her. She tried to swallow when her stomach lurched again. "Keep it down." Mitchell warned her. She was almost finished, but she thought her stomach would explode. "Please just let me go. Just stop this. I promise I'll follow the diet!" She cried out. "You're going to follow the diet anyway," he told her, "but you're going to learn your lesson first." Mitchell looked directly at his phone camera and tried not to laugh. This bitch was wrapped so far around his finger — and his dick — that he knew she would never leave him. She knew he was right, that she was too dense to succeed any other way in life.

Mitchell was so close to climaxing and Amanda was struggling with licking the cake board. "Fuck, I'm about to cum." He warned her. He dug his nails from both hands firmly into her ass, making her briefly cry out before pumping ribbon after ribbon of cum deep into her pussy. He stood up, seeing that Amanda had finally finished the cake, save for what was smeared across her face.

He picked up his camera and walked around Amanda in circles. Zooming in firmly on her belly, it was easy to see how distended and bloated she was; even on all fours. Mitchell smiled to himself.

"Now," he said to her. "You've finished the whole fucking cheesecake. Bravo. I don't want you purging, so I'm going to leave you here for a little while to let your stomach settle. I want you to think long and hard about how uncomfortable this feels. And remember: if you puke, you have to lick it up." He reminded her. At the mention of eating puke, her stomach made a violent twitch. It looked like she threw up in her mouth but managed to keep it down. "I'm going to go the gym. I'll be back in about an hour. Enjoy your stomachache." He said as he deliberately stepped over her to leave.

***

A little more than an hour later, Mitchell returned to the apartment as promised. What Amanda wasn't expecting, however, was the toned blonde behind him. She struggled against the cuffs, not wanting anybody to see her like this, but it was useless.

"Oh my God!" The woman shrieked, going into a fit of giggles. "You weren't kidding! You really did lock up your ex girlfriend and dress her like a pig!" Amanda flinched at the word 'ex-girlfriend'. Mitchell rubbed his hands together in anticipation. "Amanda, I want you to meet Chloe. We met at the gym a few weeks ago. We'd been fooling around, but I hadn't told you because I wasn't sure where you and I were headed. But now I know for sure: You and I are not meant to be together. You are better off serving a couple, because no one is going to put up with your shit. So, you and I are not together anymore. Chloe here is officially my girlfriend." Mitchell slowly spun Chloe around, deliberately showing Amanda all of Chloe's tone and tan. Chloe's blue running shorts and black sports bra looked simple yet still perfect on her. Amanda would be laughed out of the state if she went out wearing just shorts and a bra. Mitchell knew that, too.

Chloe knelt to Amanda's eye level. "Mitchell and I are going to help you together. We are going to jump start your diet by putting you on a water fast. Then, we're going to restrict your calories and get you doing enough cardio everyday to feel like you're going to faint." Chloe said, starting to laugh again.

Mitchell cut in, "And, because you can't be trusted, I am going to put a lock on the pantry and the refrigerator. Chloe and I are going to monitor every single bite that goes into your mouth. And if you cheat, we will repeat this little scene again and make you never want to eat again. Or, at least the food you cheated with, anyway. The punishment still applies if we find out after the fact." He added.

"After the fact?" Amanda asked.

Chloe sighed in frustration, pinching the bridge of her nose. Mitchell rolled his eyes and turned to Chloe, "I know. I told you. She's a fucking moron." He shook his head.

Chloe turned to Amanda, "Say you eat pizza on Monday that we didn't approve. But, we didn't find out until Friday. We will still make you eat pizza until you never want to hear the word pizza again. And then, we will make you purge it." Chloe explained. "How is her gag reflex?" She asked Mitchell, acting as if Amanda wasn't there.

"See for yourself." Mitchell gestured. Chloe bent down, pinching Amanda's cheeks together until she opened her mouth. Chloe stuck her two fingers in Amanda's mouth, feeling all around the inside and over the top of Amanda's tongue. Chloe continued pushing her fingers towards the back of Amanda's throat. Amanda's eyes watered and she tried to pull away from Chloe. But, Chloe continued a stroking motion along Amanda's tongue until she saw Amanda's stomach lurch and felt her gag. "It's so sensitive!" Chloe exclaimed excitedly, making Amanda gag twice more. "This is perfect for when we need to make her purge." Chloe approved.

"Alright. So, we will give you six months to get yourself to your goal weight, with our help. If you are able to maintain the weight loss and we can at least get you looking mediocre, then you can stay with us. If not, you will have to move out." Mitchell finished.

Amanda felt like she had been punched in the gut. Her boyfriend— ex-boyfriend — was giving her the option to either stay as a third wheel or be dumped. She started crying softly again, knowing how limited her options were. Mitchell cleared his throat, "As Chloe mentioned, we will be starting you with a water fast. Two days of no food and just water. Then we can restrict your calories and go from there." Mitchell said to Amanda. Chloe scoffed and Mitchell turned to her, "You're right, it needs to be longer than two days, doesn't it?" He asked Chloe. Chloe nodded before adding, "Have you not looked at her? She needs a four day fast." Amanda closed her eyes, trying to will the nausea away. She wasn't sure if the nausea was due to her new arrangement, eating an entire cake, or both.

"Anything else?" Amanda softly asked.

"Yes," Mitchell replied, "Every time you eat by yourself, you are to eat in front of a mirror so you can see how repulsive you are. If we are eating together, you are still to eat last. You will have to wait for both Chloe and myself to finish eating before you can. As mentioned, you and I are now broken up. You cannot tell people that we are still together, nor can you call me your boyfriend. We might still fuck, but that's only if I feel like it. It's better if you just don't expect it." Mitchell ticked the items off on his fingers. Amanda dropped her head, trying not to feel sorry for herself.

"You're of course welcome to go your own way. You're not required to stay with us. But if you stay, I want to make sure you know what to expect." He said to her.

Amanda looked up at him again, crying. "I'll stay." She said to him.

"Excellent choice. I'll get you your water." Mitchell said, smiling to himself as he left the room. He knew Amanda would see things his way. Now he was on top of the world. He got the sexy woman he wanted and he was now going to show his ex just how miserable he could make her. She was going to regret not keeping her body in shape for him.

He returned a few moments later with a dog bowl full of water. "Start lapping this up. You're going to watch Chloe and I fuck now. I want you to really pay attention to how limber she is and remember all of those times that you told me you didn't want to join a yoga class." He winked at Amanda cruelly. She pathetically burst into tears again, obediently dipping her tongue into the water. As Mitchell pushed Chloe's ankles up near her head and began pile driving her, Amanda slowly accepted her fate.