Newlyweds Made to Turn to the Dark Side Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife and husband both serve blacks.
18.8k words
4.4
58.1k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true has happened, with slight exaggerations on numbers for readers pleasure all events did happen but in a different club than the one in this story.

*****

Valerie sat there in front of a video camera legs spread wide forcing an oversize black dildo into her fuckholes knowing it was on a direct link to the club where she now worked, She also knew black men of any age were bidding on her, to use those very same fuckholes.

Her right nipple and aureole had been tattooed with a dark black letter S and around it was her slave number SLN 450-270-077making a perfect circle around the curve of her breast. On her lower back was a tramp stamp, that being a zebra head in profile with Marcus Interracial written underneath.

Around her neck was a slave collar, with slave whore clearly visible.

Her husband walked by and nodded to her, as she sat there, showing herself to her bidders, he noticed her fuckhole start to leak knowing in his head he had lost her to the dark side.

As Valerie rammed the dildo in her fuckhole even harder making her hips buck and weave she pulled it out causing her to squirt heavily, her mind wandered back to how it all began.

Valerie skipped down the road feeling very happy, making sure her braless tits didn't bounce too much. Valerie hated wearing any as the touch on her sensitive nipples caused not only pleasure but also pain.

She had just paid for her wedding dress and was on the way to buy some shoes that matched hoping she had enough money left to buy any.

Turning the corner, she spied what she was looking for, perfect she though as her eyes glazed over looking at upon more than one set of ivory shoes, now to find what they cost crossed her mind.

On entering the shop, a very large very dark black man approached her. "Is there anything I can help you with miss," he said.

"Yes plss, Valerie replied, I'm just wondering how much a set of wedding pumps would cost, picking up one she liked more than others and passed them to him, and do you have them in a five."

"Very nice choice Miss," he said with a smile on his face, "I take it they are for you, let me go see if we have them in a size five not take a minute."

Looking back at her lucky guy he thought, very fit looking nice tits, bet she works out.

Moments later he was back, "here you go Miss, size five just like you wanted," he said on returning.

"Perfect," Valerie replied.

"If Miss would take a seat, I will help you on with them,"

"Thank you, kind sir," was her reply as she sat down offering her foot to him.

Leaning over Valerie, he gazed down into her scooped top dress to spy both magnificent dark brown nipples, yes, he thought, wanting to play with them feeling his cock starting to stiffen now very close to Valerie's face.

Pulling away hoping she didn't notice, but not caring if she did, but he was at work knowing he would be in trouble if she made a complaint.

"So, Miss how do they feel walk around in them for a bit don't, want then to hurt walking down the aisle do we."

As Valerie walked around lifting her dress a little to look at the pumps, Richards cock got harder looking at her.

"Oh, I love them she said, but I have to ask the price."

"Those Miss are 50 pounds he replied,"

"Oh dear she said and I did like them do much, I'm afraid that will have to wait till I can afford them I'm afraid money is running short with the cost of this wedding never mind I'll have to look for something cheaper."

"Have to find myself a job at this rate," she said with a frown appearing on her face.

"Now, now miss he said if it's for your wedding let me buy them for you don't worry, I can afford them,"

"Oh, kind sir I couldn't let you do that, but it is much appreciated," was her reply.

"Either that or go barefoot he said laughing you want to look your best walking down the aisle don't you."

"Oh god I hate to ask this of you of you, but I do love them and when I get a job, I will pay you back."

"You want a job miss then take this," handing her a card. "A friend of mine runs this club you see, and I know he is always looking for fit young girls."

Valerie blushed with him calling her fit, asking, "what would the job entail?"

"Not sure he said, bar work collecting glasses etc. but you will be working late."

"Oh, I don't mind working late, and I do have bar experience, she said, worth going to see about."

"Good for you he said will be seeing him tonight may I ask who will be calling for the vacancy."

"Sorry my name is Valerie." holding out her hand, "Hi Valerie I'm Richard very pleased to meet you."

"Likewise," she said smiling at him, "and I will promise to see about the job after buying my shoes for me."

As Richard watched her walk away, he thought of nothing else than to grasp his hands round those perfect boobs feeling his cock harden, with a bit of luck she will take the job.

Valerie made her way back home feeling very happy not only was her outfit complete but also a chance of a new job Valerie skipped along feeling her nipples brush against her dress sending tingles of pleasure running through her body.

Steve her husband to be, wasn't home when she arrived so she took out the card to examine it. Emblazoned across the front it stated Zebra International (Nottingham branch) in smaller letters it stated private rooms for functions, Stag and Hen nights catered for, impressive was her first thought placing it on the table in front of her.

Sitting watching TV later she heard a Cherri. "Hi, my love I'm back," getting up she kissed her husband to be full on the lips, "kisses my love she replied, I've had a wonderful day not only have I completed my wedding outfit but also had a job offer."

Not mentioning of course, a very nice-looking black guy had bought her the shoes.

"Wow, that didn't take long, a job opportunity already and only just moved down here ," tweaking her nipple as he said it.

"Stop it," she said you know what that does to me."

"Yes, and I know you love it as well, my sexy wife to be."

"So, what's all this about a job, you only moved down here a month ago, hope its not working the streets he laughed."

"No, silly," handing him the card."

"Zebra international, never heard of it, but the area its in Cross St, St Anne's, doesn't have a good reputation if you know what I mean, you sure you not walking the streets."

"Oh god you, do you think I'd stoop that low. Its waitress and bar work that's all and you know I have experience so should pick it up in no time."

"Well if I come in and find you topless with your tits out let me have a grab first, he sniggered."

"Steve can you give me directions think I might check it out tomorrow" Valerie asked.

"Anything for you my love, but before I do, I want to see my wife to be, all naked on her knees begging me." He knew how submissive she could be and often played on that fact.

Valerie raised her arms in submission and allowed Steve to pull her dress over her head reveling her gorgeous 36 dd boobs with pert dark brown nipples sticking out hard.

"Oh my god Valerie that body of yours would make any man's cock twitch I surrender to it every time.

Kneeling before him. "Please, my Sir she said jokingly, this little whore girl would suck his cock for him if he gave her directions."

"Bitch Whore wife to be," he said, "suck it hard, take that lace thong of I did say naked, as he pushed it down her throat and I'll write it down in triplicate."

For the next ten minutes Steve watched as Valerie gave him the best blow job of his life knowing she always swallows.

On waking the following morning Steve had already left for work, but true to his word she found written directions to the Zebra Club.

Wondering what to wear to her interview she chose on a bark blue pleated skirt with matching silk sleeved top deciding not to wear a bra again, she stood sideways to the mirror to see if her proud nipples could be seen just small bumps that should be ok she thought.

Looking at the directions, Steve had left she read take the 21 A bus to Mount street then change onto 3 B St Anne's get off at Cross St.

Oh well here goes, just hope I get the job crossed her mind.

Ninety minutes later she arrived at Cross St, looking around it didn't seem all that bad she decided now to find the Club.

Valerie waked along it was a nice warm day, feeling her nipples brush against her top sending tiny shivers down her spine. She continued scanning the area.

Then Wow is that it, seeing a very impressive building finish of in black marble with Zebra Club in white sparkling marble, now that did make a statement she thought.But on approaching she noticed a sign saying no panties to be worn in this establishment. My god Steve was right.

Turning to flee she bumped into some thing solid as she felt her boobs being crushed.

Hey little girl why you in such a hurry, even though Valerie was 5 feet 10 she had to look up to see a large well-built black guy looking down on her.

Oh, I'm sorry please forgive me, it's just I came here for a job interview and I saw the sign pointing to it.

"You must be Valerie he said, Richard told me you would be coming."

"Take no notice of the sign its just to keep the nosey people away, you see there are a lot of influential people that are members here."

Putting his arm across her shoulders his fingers brushed against her nipple causing her to jerk hard against him, "No bra I like that girl." Ushering her inside with his fingers still on her nipple Valerie was amazed what she was looking at. If the outside looked impressive then double that for the inside.

The room was long, in an figure eight design plush leather sofas were scattered all around, deep pile carpets with what looked like lights shining underneath not knowing at that time each light had a tiny camera attached. The room was dimly lit and towards the bottom she noticed a stage are about 4 feet from the ground with six illuminated poles from ceiling to floor behind that what appeared to be lots of small rooms laser strobe lights danced along on the black ceiling, causing crazy patterns in the room.

Clicking his fingers, she heard him call out, "Gina service please."

What approached him made Valerie's eyes gape and mouth drop open, striding purposely through the dimly lit room she saw a small petite girl not much older than Valerie, but she approached wearing a very tiny black pleated skirt much the same as Valerie was wearing, but oh my god much shorter than the one Val had got on, it only just went past her bum cheeks with a white sleeveless blouse with no buttons it was tucked into her skirt showing at least six or eight inches of naked flesh around her belly button how her tits didn't fall out god only knows.

"Gina," he said would you get Valerie a treble vodka and slim don't want her putting weight on he sniggered, and I'll have the usual please."

"Yes, Marcus nigger Sir', came her reply.

As she turned Valerie caught sight on her naked ass, she wasn't wearing any panties!!

"Excuse me, she said is that girl wearing any panties." "She better not be wearing any the amount I pay her this is an adult night club not a nuns convention."

Looking on his I pad he was carrying, "nope totally naked under that skirt," he said

"Oh my god is that how you dress your bar staff no panties and half her boobs showing."

"Yes, girl. Didn't Richard tell you that."

"Look I think I've made a mistake today, perhaps I better go."

"Sit down girl finish your drink, he ordered, you came for an interview today and you will get one. I've not even told you the pay scale which might surprise you, and the working hours I got so much to tell you girl."

"You will at least give me that chance before you run and regret it," as he spoke to her Valerie felt him undressing her with his eyes.

He started to explain to Valerie the finer details. "I put all my employees on the same rate to start with, but that will increase dependent on your duties, you will get one months trial period to start with after that you will sign a contract tying you to me, but in a formal business contract. You will go home and remove any bush from around your cunt, hopefully that will be already done, I know what you, young ones are like." Men I find don't like grabbing a hand full hold of cunt hairs especially when eating. For your trial period you will be paid eight thousand pounds per month, increasing to twelve, for the next 11 months then up and up you could reach twenty thousand a month in no time, like I said depending on your duties, if you can stand the pace of course he laughed. Your working hours will be 6 nights a week from 8 pm till 4 am how does that sound."

Valerie was aghast did she hear right, twelve thousand a month that's over hundred and forty thousand pounds a year, and all for showing cleavage and a bare ass.

But oh my god what would Steve say if he found out he'd kill me.

"Sir." Valerie at last spoke up, "It's very, very tempting and the money is astronomical to me, but if my husband found out he would surely kill me."

"He would only find out if you told him girl." Was his reply

"look girl your figure is outstanding big tits and bubble ass just as Richard said, look I don't do this for any girl but go and put a skirt and top on, walk about for the next four hours see how you feel then tell me if you want the position, but for god's sake if you got a hairy bush don't let any customers see you. Your Sir does have a reputation for providing the best girls on offer for titillation. Of you go now girl see how you feel later; Gina will help you with your outfit."

Valerie felt like bowing as she left his words seem to make perfect sense Steve would never know unless I told him and if he ever decided to pay a visit, I'm sure Marcus would find an excuse for her not to be there.

So, what if they grabbed her ass, she's had worse done to her. God Valerie you are talking yourself into this job already she thought at least give it four hours.

Scanning the room, she spied Gina," hiya," Val said, "Marcus wants me to put on an outfit and walk around in it for a few hours he said you would help me."

"Another lamb to the slaughter is it," she said smiling lucky you, I was given no choice do it or get out he said."

"Follow me, nice big tits you have by the way."

Entering a very large dressing room, was everything here over size she thought.

"Time to strip Val want to see them tits up close Valerie blushed, of course she had been naked with other girl looking at her but never at someone's command."

Lifting her blouse over her head Gina gasped when Val's tits popped into view.

"My god she said, look at those beauties, firm no sag and oh my god your nipples they must be at least one inch long sticking out as if to say suck them, they will go down a treat in here when the guys see them, holding them firmly as if weighing them in her hands made Valerie, go weak at the knees, saying I wish I had a pair like that."

It had been a few years since the last girl had hold of them, pleasant memories of holding each other's during a sleep over were we 15 or 16 she was not sure.

"Gina," Valerie said, "I notice even though you are showing a lot of cleavage, but your tits stay put, not falling out?"

"Strong adhesive tape is the secret holds them in at least for an hour then I'm so drunk I don't mind who see's them but with nipples like your I would definitely put them on show, but for now lets tape them back, don't want guys dying in here looking at those."

"Ok but I also noticed you called Marcus nigger sir?"

"Nigger is a word most guys in her like to be called, nigger Sir, nigger Master, you name it gives them a sense of superiority, but to me they just cocks, big and black yes, but still cocks.

"Ok Val, let's see down below."

Valerie unzipped her skirt and let if all to the floor pushing a thumb under the waist band of her thong stepping out of them, she stood totally naked while Gina looked at her.

"Guess what Val, that will have to go, pulling on her pussy hairs, Marcus likes his cunts totally bare I think he has a fetish for it but says its what the guys expect,"

"Yes, Marcus did tell me, and he also used the word cunt and not pussy just like you."

"I asked him the same question Val he said girls have pussy's but whores have cunts, simple I suppose when you look at it."

"So, you class yourself as a whore then Gina?"

"Val, I sell my body and mouth for twelve thousand a month and so will you once you have a bare cunt, what do you think that makes us?"

"Now put this top and skirt on Val let's see how you look, looking at her she said my god I would fuck you myself tucking Valerie's top into her skirt leaving a small amount of protruding nipple showing ."

Once Valerie was dressed in the outfit Gina gave her to wear, apart from Val wearing a black top open to the waist, but the skirt was just as short as she tried to pull it down.

"The black top Val, shows you are on trial states no touching down below, you're not to show your hairy cunt to any guy, but when bare though Valerie let them put three fingers in you cunt it's just like your hubby's cock in you but all wiggling about, drives me crazy you will definitely want more I find it delicious. Oh, by the way your tits are fair game when you go out there, Valerie looked down at her now protruding nipples, dam these nipples of mine of mine she thought."

"Marcus, says four hours' time starts now Val."

Valerie stepped out onto the floor, was she really doing this, but the thought of one hundred and forty thousand pounds kept going through herd head just like a drug making her do it.

Tits held back with tape, her neckline plunged to her waist, plus wearing no panties it took a long time for Valerie to start walking about noticing Marcus looking at her as she felt the cool air playing with her pussy! Sorry, cunt now.

She saw Marcus call Gina over and spoke to her, daring to take a few steps deeper into the room looking around she noticed at least 4 other girls dressed identical to Gina as they bent over, she was presented to a sight most men wanted to see a totally bare naked pussy and ass. Adhesive tape she knew now, held onto the tits to stop them falling out.

Moving slowly about trying to hide as best she could she noticed a hard being raised "Bitch over her a low voice said," Val looked round to see who he was calling. "You the new bitch come here let me see you," Valerie's heart started pumping fast walking slowly over to him she asked what he wanted. Just had to say bitch I love your big tits and ass has anyone ever told you that," Valerie blushed!

"Here come sit on my lap want a close up look at you, don't worry I won't feel your cunt till you got a white top on,"

As Valerie sat on his lap, he pushed his hands into her top when he grabbed a nipple, he looked amazed shouted out. "Heyy, Marcus you got a tape measure come and look at these nipples."

"Take that top of bitch." he ordered! Valerie, was shocked how fast this was going as she removed her top ripping the adhesive of as well.

"My god he said take a look at these beauties taking the tape measure from Marcus he grabbed one of her tits I don't believe it one and a quarter inches, Marcus make sure you give this bitch a job, got to have more of her."

"Whore you better leave your top of think we all want a look at those," she was told by Marcus.

From then on Valerie was made to stand in front of every guy in there and she was made to shake her tits in front of them feeling her pussy getting moist as she did it, some even getting their cocks out as well.

To speed things up she approached Marcus and said. "Ok Sir can I have the job please."

"Come sit down little whore tell me why you want the job."