Just Do It! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of the delay has been waiting for a brand new CCTV system to be installed. Micro-cameras and sound recorders in each room. Most are set in the walls but some are hidden in books on the shelves, behind a two-way bathroom mirror, and in the ceiling of the bedroom, directly above the bed.

Stella was carrying her iPad. She showed us images as we walked round. She wants us to be aware that she can watch and listen to us anytime, in the kitchen-living room, in our bedroom, even in the bathroom.

"Of course, I won't be watching all the time." She laughed. "But I might be. So be very careful what you both do and say. It's all recorded."

"Yes, Mistress."

In truth, I was excited. I'd only ever roomed with Stella at college, then rented with my three flatmates while I was working, then had my little room at Jack and Stella's house. I'd never actually shared 'my own place'.

I held Phil's hand while he showed us round. He and I are allowed to be affectionate, hold hands, even to kiss and hug. Only our 'sex life' is controlled.

"The bedroom." He said, gesturing at the double bed, bedside tables, chest of drawers and a freestanding wardrobe. I felt myself smiling at the space on the left of the bed. My side.

"And finally the ensuite."

It's a standard bathroom with a nice white tub, a separate shower, a basin and a toilet. Stella pointed out three tiny lenses, giving her views inside the shower cubicle, of the bath through the two-way mirror, and of the toilet.

She winked.

"So I can ensure there's no hanky-panky in the bathroom!"

Eventually, Jack and Stella left us together. I'd been given the whole of the weekend off. It felt strange. Being alone with my new fiancé and free to do pretty much whatever I liked. First, Phil took me shopping. We bought some nice makeup, deodorant and other bathroom essentials. He treated me to some new lingerie and a pair of designer jeans. He let me choose a new shirt for him.

In the evening we went out for a cocktail and then a meal. Nothing fancy but a nice corner café that did a good steak and chips. The conversation was easy. We mostly talked about our pasts, of course. I told him my life story in more detail and about my relationship with Stella from my point of view. The bits that he didn't already know. He told me about his job and marriage.

The easy atmosphere changed slightly once we got home and ready for bed. It was gone ten o'clock. I used the bathroom first. It felt odd using the toilet knowing Stella might be watching. But I had no secrets from her. Then I got into bed while Phil used the bathroom.

He climbed into bed. We were both naked. Well, naked except for my locked labial rings and his chastity tube. I examined it. There's a ring that goes round the base of his shaft and the top of his scrotum. Then a connected steel tube that encases his penis, locking it away. It isn't tiny but it prevents any kind of erection.

We turned and faced each other, almost rubbing noses. We kissed, cuddled and exchanged sweet nothings.

"Is this really the life you want, my love?" he asked.

I looked into his eyes. I'd always dreaded him asking me a question like that. I didn't want to have to lie.

But then I realised I wouldn't have to lie. I had Stella. And I had Phil. The best of both worlds.

"It is." I replied, kissing him. "I promise. And you?"

"I couldn't be happier."

My fingers brushed his groin, warm against the cold steel.

"Well ... " he winked, glancing downwards, "... maybe one thing?"

I waggled an admonishing finger and smiled.

"You're locked up, my love. Until Stella decides. And so am I."

He smiled back and shook his head.

"Turn around."

I frowned in confusion. But then I understood. I turned my back to him and shut my eyes. What would Stella say?

I felt him shuffling down the bed. His tongue caressed my spine, licked my slut tattoo, and then my anal crevice. It slithered along the length, then probed my sphincter muscle. It was amazing. Both of us locked but lust still finds a way. I didn't know if I could cum like this.

But I was sure going to try.

11. LAST SUNDAY

We had a relaxed Sunday too. It was a lovely, blue-skied Spring day outside. First, I cooked Phil a nice breakfast and served it to him on a tray in bed, to thank him for the night before. Then we went for a long walk in the park followed by a drink in the local pub.

"Fancy a movie at the cinema?" he asked.

We walked to the local Plaza and I chose a Rom-Com. I was surprised that Phil was okay with my selection. We turned off our phones and spent two hours holding hands, watching this sappy film, with both of us pretending not to cry at the end.

"Where HAVE you been?"

It was Stella. The moment I switched my phone back on I got her message. I dialled and she answered snappily.

"I'm sorry. We were in the cinema. No phones, Mistress."

"Hmm, alright. Well, get round to the Metropolitan Hotel. ASAP. Room 827. Get Phil to escort you. He can wait in the lobby."

It appeared my relaxing weekend was subject to a last minute change.

"Yes, Mistress. Of course. Er ...?"

"He's a friend of Jack's. Name's Leroy. He's in town without any company. He was going to order a hooker but we offered you."

I made a face at Phil. We ordered an Uber and reached the hotel in under ten minutes. My fiancé waited in the lobby with a cup of tea.

I went up to the eighth floor and knocked on 827. The door opened. Leroy was a tall, black guy wearing a white bathrobe. He was talking on his phone and beckoned me in with his free hand.

"Yeah, she's just arrived at last." He said, appraising me as I walked into his room. "I get that she's free but shouldn't I tip her? Up to me? Okay then. And no pussy but her mouth and arse are both fine. Gotcha."

He winked at me and gestured I should start undressing while he carried on his conversation

"Condoms? No I haven't."

He spoke to me. "You got condoms, babe?"

I nodded. There were several in my handbag. Stella's rule.

"Sure. I'll use one when I fuck her arse. How long did you say?"

He chuckled.

"As long as I like? Cool. What?! Fuck me, her fiancé's downstairs? He'll wait and take her home when I'm done? Man, this is five-star service."

I'd taken off my jacket and sweater by now. I unclipped my bra and pulled it down my arms.

"Hey, nice jugs, man. I might want to give her a titty-fuck too. That okay?"

He listened and burst out laughing.

"Yeah, sit on her face while I give her a tit-fuck? Nice. You okay with that lady?"

I realised that he was talking to me again. I nodded like an automaton. Then I began taking off my boots and jeans while he spoke into his phone.

I realised he was older than I first thought. Late forties, early fifties. I've never been good at judging Mens' ages. He had greying hair, tight curls of black and silver, with a dad-bod and a slight double chin. But he had a nice smile. His white teeth contrasted with his dark skin.

"This is some sick set up you got, Jack. Thanks. Speak soon. Bye."

He chucked his phone on the bed and grinned.

"Leroy."

"Hello, Sir. I'm Nicole ... known as Nike."

I tugged down my thong and revealed my padlocked pussy.

"Ah, so that's why it's only your mouth, tits and arse!"

"Yes Sir."

"And your fiancé's down in the lobby?"

"Yes Sir, drinking tea."

"Well, message the lucky dude to order himself a sandwich as well. On my tab. Room 827. He's going to be waiting a while."

12. YESTERDAY

"Leroy was very happy with you."

I was ironing one of Stella's shirts when she came down the next morning. It was on Monday, ten o'clock. Despite my late night, I'd been at work since eight.

She was wearing cream silk pyjamas. The buttons of her top were straining against her laden belly and swollen boobs. She's over eight months pregnant now. I broke off doing the ironing to make her a cup of coffee.

"Four orgasms." She arched her eyebrow. "Impressive."

"Thank you, Mistress."

As you know, those were Leroy's four orgasms ... not mine.

"I see you got home at half past midnight."

I blinked in shock for a second then remembered she had the camera recordings to check up on us.

"Yes, Mistress."

My evening had begun with a blowjob. To 'take the edge off' as Leroy put it. He made me do it 'no hands', which took a while. His penis was a dark shade of purple, ridged with knotty veins, and too large for me to get more than just the bulbous crown in my mouth. I couldn't help contrasting it with Phil's pale and slender one. Frankly, I prefer my fiancé's.

I focused on the job but I was distracted while I sucked him. I couldn't get a thought out of my head. Normal people get to choose their sex partners. Hell, even hookers do. They can decide which punters not to do business with. Even if I wasn't attracted to women, there's no way I'd have chosen this guy, twice my age. And even less way I'd have chosen to give him a blowjob down on my knees.

And yet ... here I was, kneeling, doing my utmost to make him cum in my mouth. I'd been offered to him by my Mistress. Or perhaps by her husband Jack. My Master. Loaned for a few hours like some old DVD or well-thumbed book. And all I could think about was the tagline I'd been trained to live by.

'Just do it.'

When he came, his semen was briny and sour but I've known worse. He growled and held my hair. Not roughly, not enough to hurt me. I think he just wanted to make sure I got the memo. He smiled as I gulped. I smiled back, letting him know how delicious it was.

He'd kneaded my breasts while I sucked him. Now he wanted his 'titty-fuck'. But first he grabbed himself a beer from the minibar. He switched on the TV and had me lie down on the bed, my head on the pillow. Then he sat on my face, popped the can and began watching some noisy action movie, slurping on his beer.

His butt was covered in tightly curled hair and his scrotum rubbed against my chin. He tasted musky and slightly damp. Despite the white bathrobe he obviously hadn't just showered. But, again, I've known worse.

At least he didn't squash me with his full weight. I lapped his crevice and tongued his anal whorl and eventually he responded, writhing atop me. I felt his big hands squelching my enhanced boobs together, making a fleshy opening for him to fuck. It didn't take long this time. Maybe two, three minutes. Hot liquid spattered my tits and abdomen.

I thought he might let me go, after that. But no. He told me to message my fiancé to order himself a bit of cake now. He cracked open another beer and offered me one. I said no thanks. We had a little chat. I told him about me and Stella at college. And about Phil.

My revelations turned him on, so he made me roll a condom onto him and then roll over on the bed, face down. By now, he'd well and truly 'taken the edge off'. So it took 25 minutes of hard, anal pounding before he filled the condom. He asked what I should do. I upended the condom, tilted my head, and tipped the watery contents into my mouth. Thankfully, his third orgasm was almost tasteless.

I thought he'd definitely be finished with me by now. It was past eleven. But instead he ordered room service. Two burgers, large fries and a salad. Then he put his bathrobe back on and asked me to invite my fiancé up to join us. I said I'd rather not. But he ordered me to do it.

Two minutes later there was a soft knock on the door. Phil came in, looking sheepish. But Leroy was surprisingly nice. He gave Phil a beer and chatted to him, guy to guy, normal stuff about beers and sports, and then women.

"Your lady is better than any damn hooker I've ever had."

He clearly meant it as a compliment. Phil smiled.

"Thanks. This life will take a while to get used to."

"You gonna fuck her after you get home? That your thing?"

"Er ... no." Phil patted his groin. "Locked up. Like her."

Leroy beamed a big, white-toothed smile.

"Hey man, that's cool. You're one of them, what-do-you-call-em ... cuck boys?"

"Hmm, kind of. It's a bit more complicated than that."

Leroy's eyes narrowed. His grin was lopsided.

"You a faggot? You want to suck my dick to prepare it for your fiancé's arse?"

I frowned. I was worried how this was suddenly going.

"No, man, I don't." Phil answered, politely but firmly. He looked from Leroy to me and back at Leroy. "I'm not just a cliché from some porno you've seen. I'm an individual. Just as she is."

Leroy immediately backed off.

"Hey dude, I'm sorry. I didn't mean nothing by it."

The atmosphere chilled again as quickly as it had flared up. Phil smiled cordially.

"I don't know if I was born this way. Or if I became this way. It's not an easy life. Nor is hers, I can assure you. Some things simply don't turn me on and I won't do them. But other things do turn me on. And one of those things is watching another guy enjoy my woman ...."

Phil looked at me and took my hand.

"... my fiancé."

And it turned out Leroy was only too happy to oblige.

So now, the morning after, Stella sipped her coffee, studying me.

"As I said, Leroy's very happy. He's an important producer. Jack's very pleased."

"... I'm glad, Mistress. And he gave me a tip."

"I know. He also told us that Phil stuck up for himself. And for you."

"Yes, he did, Mistress."

"I'm pleased. Phil has an important role to play. I'm your pimp. But he's your minder."

I nodded. For some reason her words caused a tingle between my thighs.

"Come here." She said.

I walked over to where she was sat.

She popped open the bottom buttons of her pyjama top and revealed her hugely pregnant tummy.

"I'm too large to fuck and Jack's rubbish at oral. Would you like to make me cum?"

I nodded. "N ... nothing would give me greater pleasure, Mistress."

She smirked and then winked. "I bet one thing would." She pulled a small key out of the chest pocket of her pyjamas. "This."

I gasped.

"Lets go up to bed and make love." She said. "Like lovers."

She was true to her word. We made passionate love in her and Jack's bedroom. On their silk sheets. Like two lesbian lovers, two equals, tender and gentle, but simultaneously fiery and energetic. It lasted over three hours. I lost count of the number of incredible, intense orgasms we both had.

"Do you remember that first moment at college. When we met?"

She was stroking my face in our exhausted, post-orgasmic haze, her green eyes staring at me.

"Yes."

"I knew then, with absolute confidence and clarity, I'd have you like this. One day. And I was even more certain it's what you wanted too."

Tears pricked my eyes. "You were right."

"You will marry Phil. If that's what you want. He's a good man. A perfect partner. We'll share you."

My throat clicked as I tried to reply. "Y ... yes, it's ... what I want."

She nodded, accepting my decision, my surrender.

"Tell me the absolute truth. Do you regret any of what happened last night with Leroy?"

I could tell it was a genuine question. It deserved an honest answer. So I considered it. Did I? I'd been whored, loaned, free-use, in a hotel bedroom, to somebody I'd never met, simply to further her husband's career in some way. While the man I was increasingly thinking of as my genuine fiancé waited downstairs.

Did I?

I moved my eyes from side, minimally shaking my head.

"No. I don't regret any of it."

Now she was silent too, considering.

"In that case, I have a job for you tomorrow evening. And I'd like Phil to join us."

13. THIS EVENING

I can tell the guy's about to cum in my mouth.

Unlike Leroy, I don't even know this one's name.

Stella says I might have heard of him. He's a D-Lister, but he could be useful to her new marketing consultancy. He's unattached at the moment, and horny, so she offered him my services. Just a quick blowie, she said. No fuss. Cookies down the throat. So I don't need to know his name. Just think of him as random 'stranger'.

I recognise the signs. I may be lesbian but, as you know by now, I've sucked off enough cocks that I'm well aware what those tell-tale nasal snorts and twitching hips mean. Leroy last Sunday, this stranger today, who knows who tomorrow? Next week? Heck, maybe Phil will be allowed a blowjob to celebrate our nuptials?

You don't have to know a particular person to be familiar with what any old trouser-snake feels like, throbbing in your mouth, banging against your palate, as it's about to spit its venom down your throat. I call it venom but it's not really. It's more like slime. Hot slime with tadpoles. Not that the tadpoles have any consequences when they're harmlessly swimming down into your belly.

I know the moment's close. Even though he's just 'stranger' to me and I've never even spoken a single word to him, yes, I can recognise when a guy's close.

So, now it's time to raise my eyes from within his thick pubic hair and look up admiringly into his lust-filled eyes, exactly as I've been taught to do.

As I remove my face from his hairy groin, I can see Stella too, in my peripheral vision. She's to my left, proudly watching my performance, her belly about to pop any day now, with a slight smirk on her face. I can tell she's pleased. For several reasons.

I try to grin back at her. Saliva's running down my chin. I can't really smile with a lump of male gristle in my mouth. I want to acknowledge that we've been on a heck of a journey together. A victory. You see, centuries before Nike sold its first trainer, Nike was the Greek goddess of Victory. Despite all the challenges we faced, I won. Stel and Nicole won. Together.

And our journey's not over yet.

Next, I twitch my eyes sideways, to my right. And I can see my kinky-bastard Phil. He's kneeling, watching us closely, his gaze similarly glued to this sleazy scene, watching his lesbian fiancé blow some stranger.

The fiancé who will soon become his wife.

I feel the cock in my mouth pulse and then start to spurt. I really don't want to swallow. Especially not in front of Stella and Phil and some random guy who means nothing to me.

But -- not for the first time -- I I tell myself ...

'C'mon Nike ... just do it'.

THE END