Just Don't Talk About It Ch. 01

Story Info
750 Word Challenge
750 words
4.36
9.8k
15
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chugged a glass of water from the kitchen tap, then fixed my eyes on the sleeping girl on my pullout sleeper sofa in my living room.

I didn't need a drink, but my youngest sister's presence kept me awake.

We had two brothers and a sister in the ten years between us. One brother lived less than a mile from me, but she called me when she needed a bed for the night half-way between home and her new college apartment.

She and her best friend were moving out of the dorms together for their sophomore year. The friend's boyfriend grew up in this town, so they were at his house for the night.

I probably should have worn a robe over my boxers, but I counted on not disturbing her.

Usually when I stared at her, and she usually caught me, she would just blush and try not to grin, but if nobody was nearby, she'd add "what?" like I'd ever have an answer.

I didn't worry about her catching me now. She looked fast asleep.

I always thought she looked prettier than people, even herself, gave her credit for.

She slept on her back, under a thin cover which conformed to her body, leaving very little to the imagination.

Her head was turned away from me, and her long, light brown hair fanned out across the bed, her shoulder, and her face. One hand rose to her face and dragged across her mouth, but all that accomplished was to push more hair into her mouth.

I leaned down and brushed her hair away from her cute, freckled face. Her cheek felt warm, and very soft against my fingers.

The hand she'd used to move her hair immediately grasped mine, pulled it down across her chest and rolled to her side away from me. The suddenness of her movement threw me off balance and instead of falling on her, I sat beside her on the bed.

She hugged my arm tightly to her with both arms before one hand moved to her waist and pulled her light nightshirt up almost to her chin.

My hand, under her control now, cupped her firm, bare breast, and she sighed.

"You came to tuck me in?" she asked quietly, then looked at me.

I nodded, looking her in her eyes.

"I love you for that."

"I love you," I told her before I turned away and stood.

I heard her move behind me then her hands were at my hips, her fingers in my waistband and she yanked my shorts to my knees, pulling me backwards.

I had no choice but to sit back down.

"Don't go. I need a goodnight kiss."

I tried to cover my turgid cock as she turned me toward her, but she reclined onto her back and pulled me with her until my body almost rested on hers. I tried to get my legs beside her, but she moved quickly and I was between her legs.

My cock knew she wore nothing but the shirt she had already pulled up to her chin. It nestled into her soft, curly, pubic hair.

She kissed me, not like a sister should, and my body kissed her back like she kissed me.

I didn't think this was what she intended until I felt her soft, delicate hand grasp me, guide me through her hair and slit and wedge me against her entrance.

"You're my favorite brother," she whispered, pulling my hardness toward her.

Her body stiffened and she whimpered when she guided me inside her.

I lifted myself away from her. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open. She looked like she concentrated hard on what she was doing, or what I was doing.

I started slowly, she nodded without changing her expression, so I quickened my pace.

She grunted with every stroke into her, and soon her pussy began to throb around me.

Her hands, on my biceps, squeezed, then her nails dug in.

Her back arched with a gasp and groan as my balls tightened and released my cum inside her.

We rode our climax together, before I relaxed onto her and our sweaty bodies collapsed together.

"Best goodnight ever," she whimpered into my ear. "Now go, I need sleep."

"I'm coming here the weekend before Thanksgiving, then we can go home together Wednesday. Love you!" my sister announced on her way out the door in the morning.

That was all she said about what we did.