Just Five Minutes

Story Info
Corey finally faces his curiosities due to a dare.
3.4k words
4.58
9.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES! PLEASE! BREED ME! BREED MY ASS!" I yell. You're probably wondering how I got here, so I'll tell you.

It all just started with some innocent college fun. It was about 11:45 pm when my best friend and I were in a heavy weed rotation. As two 21 year old STEM majors, Ryan and I love to end our day on another planet, high off our asses. As we smoke our weed, we're sprawled out on the floor playing Mario Kart.

"Hey, this is kinda getting boring," Ryan says with a sigh.

"So what do you wanna do then?" I ask. "Cause I don't really care what we do, I'm just happy I survived through another day of labs."

Ryan suddenly crawls in between my open legs, putting his arms parallel to my waist. His face is really close to mine, as he stares at me with intense blue eyes. It causes me to push farther back into the base to the couch I'm leaning on. He looks from my eyes to my lips and then pushes back on his heels and says, "I know what can make this interesting."

I take a deep breath as I internally contemplate what just happened and why did I kind of like it. You see Ryan's a very attractive guy. He is super tall, like he has at least 4 inches on me and I'm 6'1. He also works out a lot, he's like 220 pounds of pure muscle. Once in the gym, I saw him bench 400lb. He has dark brown hair that's kind of long and deep blue eyes. He has the face of a Greek god, that looks intense and soft at the same time. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty attractive myself. I'm buff and tall and I have hazel-green eyes with sandy blonde hair that likes to fall in my face. This makes Ryan and I a good team for hookups. While he gets all the guys, I bring home the girls. I consider myself straight while Ryan is very gay. I've also felt like I could be low level into guys, but I've never been brave enough to explore that and I love everything about women.

"Hey. You okay?" Ryan asks, bringing me out of my drug laced thoughts. That's when I realized I've been staring at him hard. The way his arms flex, the way his throat moves as he swallows, the way he pushes his hair back from his face. Even the way he smirks at me like he knows what's going on in my head. Ryan's always been good at reading me.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good," I say trying to sound as natural as possible, "so what do you suggest we do?"

"Well if we do this you have to agree to be open to anything."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Okay, so what is it?"

"I was thinking we still play Mario Kart, but loser of each round has to do whatever the winner wants for 5 minutes."

"Okay..."

"So what do you think?"

"I mean. I guess it can be fun."

"Alright, let's start." Ryan has a mischievous grin on his face. It makes me wonder what he's on to and makes me wonder why it's sort of turning me on.

We started playing and unfortunately for me, I lost the first round. "Okay, so what do you want me to do first?" I sigh. I wonder what he's about to make me do.

"I want you to put on your best Magic Mike strip tease for the next five minutes." Wait, what? Is he serious right now? I stare at him like he's crazy. He knows I'm straight. Or does he know that I'm curious? I mean I wouldn't necessarily mind stripping for him. I hear how loud the men he brings home scream. From men way bigger to way smaller, all of them have to take the walk of shame past my bedroom the next morning.

"Umm Corey?" Oh shit, I'm doing the staring again. "I mean you really don't have to do this if you don't want to." Ryan says. He looks kind of disappointed. The problem is I do want to do this, I just don't know what it would mean for me if I actually did.

Maybe it was the drugs, but after a few reluctant seconds I was ripping my shirt off while grinding to "Pony" by Ginuwine. "WOO!" Ryan cheers and hollers as I slip my pants down and hump the floor in nothing but my tight briefs. After my five minutes, I get up and look at Ryan.

First, his face and I can see his eyes haze and his jaw flinch. Then, his hands, that were closed into a fist. Lastly, his lap, that has a tent conveniently placed where is dick would be. Honestly, his gray sweats leave nothing to the imagination. Suddenly, I realize I'm having a similar reaction, but with less clothes on. I immediately grab for my shorts desperate to hide my reaction. He jumps off the couch and grabs my wrist and says, "Nuh-uh, you're not allowed to put those back on. Any lasting effects from a punishment has to stay for the rest of the night. Meaning any clothes lost have to stay lost."

"Fine," I reply and sit on the floor, casually pulling a pillow on my lap. I want to make it look like I'm cuddling it because I'm cold, which would explain my hard nipples, but I think we both know what's happening.

I look up and Ryan is just standing there staring, biting his lip. He whispers, "fuck," so quietly that if I wasn't watching him I would have never heard him. He must have realized what he said because he shakes his head and sits down too. "Alright Corey, ready for me to mop the floor with you again."

1

"Yeah, sure I'm not letting up that easily."

"We both know you'll let anything up when you're high." Ryan laughs. Huh? What does he mean by that?

Anyways, we begin playing and of-fucking-course, I lose. "Well, fuck. What do you want me to do now?"

"How 'bout we finish the strip tease, but this time a little closer."

'Well that was fucking forward.' I thought and took a long hard puff from my blunt. "Okay," I sigh and stand on my feet. Ryan takes off his shirt and settles into the couch. He spreads his leg and I can see the V that leads down from his abs to dick flex. Oh gosh, what's happening to me?

I put on some song by Jacquees and get to work. This time I stand a little closer to Ryan as requested. When I get close enough, he grabs my wrist and pulls me down on the couch and now I'm straddling him. Woah, what the actual fuck. He's tryna get me to give him a lap dance!

"You know you're five minutes aren't up, right?" Ryan says. He has a smirk on his face and it makes him look that much sexier. Did I just call Ryan sexy? What's even happening anymore?

Maybe it's the weed, maybe it's my own personal desire, but I continue. When I do, I'm met by soft grunts coming from Ryan's mouth. Am I actually doing this? I might actually be doing this! Soon Ryan starts to grind up against me, our bulges meeting each other in between us. It feels so good, way better than I even thought. The song ends and another queues up. It's been five minutes, but I'm so into this I don't want to stop.

Ryan must have picked up on that because he holds my face in his hands and starts kissing me. I hesitate. Sexual tension is one thing because you know sex is sex, but kissing is so much more intimate. This thought lingers in my head for 3 seconds before I feel myself kissing back. Then, suddenly there's tongue. I'm moaning into his mouth as he grinds against me and sucks on my tongue. Ryan removes his mouth from mine and my face follows his lips wondering where he's going.

"Are you sure you want this?" Ryan asks and begins sucking on my neck. He hits the perfect spot right below my ear.

"Yes," is all I could breathe out. This is getting to be too much. I want him so bad and I want him now. I swear Ryan is reading my mind because he lifts me up with my leg wrapped around his waist and carries me to his room while kissing my neck. He's honestly too strong, maybe I should get his workout regiment.

He pushes me into the bed and I'm up against the headrest, while he's in between my legs. As we keep kissing, I reach down and slip my hand into his sweats. He's not wearing any underwear, so I immediately make contact with his dick. It literally flinches in my hand and I get a good feel how thick it is.

Ryan gets off the bed and pulls his pants completely off and WOW! It's big, it's really big and suddenly I'm scared. If this was to go as far as I think he wants this to go, I don't know how I'm supposed to fuck that. It looks to be about 8 inches and yeah, it's thick.

I brave through and I start to stroke his dick from where he kneels in front of me. I guess I look super worried because Ryan grabs my face and lifts my chin up so that I'm looking at him. "Hey, we don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"No, no. I- I want this, I swear. I'm just..." I trail off, my pale skin turning bright red. "I'm just scared. I've never done this before, I wasn't even sure I liked guys until an hour ago."

"I won't make you do anything you wouldn't want to do. But, I do have something that would help you relax." Ryan reaches over into his bedside table and pulls out two bottles. One dark glass bottle and another bottle of lube. Oh! He's serious about this. "These are poppers and this is obviously... lube"

He hands me the dark bottle. "Look, you don't have to use it, but if you want to just put it up to one nostril, close the other and take a large whiff."

"You think it will help?"

"It will, but you might want to do like 2 or 3 good whiffs."

I really wanted this so I did what he said. I put the open bottle up to my right nostril and closed my left one. I took one good whiff, then another, then another. Once I'm done, I get this intense feeling rushing through me. I look at the dick in front of me and immediately put it in my mouth. It's like all of a sudden my entire body feels empty. I wanted to fill my entire mouth and surprisingly my ass too. I take his dick out and rub it all over my face before putting it back in my mouth. Yeah, I definitely want this.

Sucking dick felt weird at first, but also natural and was seriously satisfying my urge. I tried to go down as deep as possible as I licked the underside of Ryan's shaft. I came back up and licked around his tip while I tasted his precum. I tried to do everything I know I like women doing on me and clearly it was working. I look up and Ryan's looking directly at me with the most loving eyes possible. He watches my every move like he can't afford to miss anything.

As I continue to bob up and down, he grabs my hair and rubs my scalp while pulling slightly on my locks. Oh my gosh, this is so hot! I want to get him off so bad and I can see it's 'bout to happen soon. His eyes roll back into his head and stuff his dick as far down my throat. I can feel his balls against my chin as he face fucks me.

"Oh gosh, Corey. I'm about to cum," Ryan groans. I kick it up a notch and start to play with his balls as he continues to fuck me. "I can't hold it." he erupts into my mouth. I'm taken aback as multiple powerful streams of cum shoot down my throat. I try to swallow all of it as I continue to suck and milk his dick. It honestly doesn't taste bad, it's a little salty, but overall flavorless. I think the thing that throws people off the most is the texture.

Once he's done, I continue sucking until I get everything down. He leans down and kisses me deeply. He swivels his tongue around in my mouth like it doesn't taste like his own cum. I guess he really doesn't care because he reaches down and licks the cum that spilled down my chin. Now, that's hot.

"How're you feeling?" He asks.

"Good," is all I can manage to get out as he kisses my neck and starts to rub my dick through my briefs. Now I'm not small. I'm about 6 inches and not that thick, even though I've had girls struggle to take me before.

Ryan pulls my briefs off and kisses down my chest. He stops at my nipple and begins to suck one, while tweaking the other. It feels so good and all the while, I'm still struggling with how empty my ass feels. He lowers his head until he reaches the top of my cock and begins swirling his tongue around the tip. He takes my full length in one swift motion and starts to deep throat my dick. "OH MY GAWD!" My head falls down onto the pillow as my hips arch up into his mouth. It only likes a few minutes before I'm shooting into his mouth. I return the favor by sucking my own cum out his mouth. Yeah, I definitely like guys, especially this one.

Ryan flips us over so I'm back straddling his waist. He reaches over and grabs the lube. I feel a cold liquid run down my ass crack and send shivers down my spine. I'm not scared about no condoms because we make it a point to visit the clinic every month. I think I might even be his first partner he barebacks in a long time, thinking that put a tingle in my heart. He grabs his dick and runs it up and down my crack and I moan out every time it hits my hole.

"Mmm. I can tell you're tight." Ryan takes a finger, puts some lube on it and starts pushing into my ass. It actually goes in pretty easily, which means the poppers worked. He starts to move his finger around massaging the inside of my ass. Soon, he adds another finger and begins to stretch me out. It feels so good. I drop my head on his shoulder and arch my ass up to meet his fingers.

"AHH! Please more." I beg and he adds another finger. Ryan's now three fingers deep and wriggling them around in all the right ways.

"You seem more than ready," Ryan smirks, "why don't we try out the real thing?"

"Yes, please," I moan. He pulls his fingers out and I start whimpering at the emptiness I felt.

"Yeah, you're definitely ready."

"Shut up, you smug asshole," I laugh. This is honestly a crazy situation. This morning I considered myself straight and I was even trying to get with this girl from my Chemistry lab. Now all I can think about is how I was about to sit on my first dick ever. My best friend's dick and honestly it feels so right.

I was going to think about something else smart to say, but then I felt Ryan's tip against my asshole and suddenly nothing else mattered anymore. "Oh my goshhh!" I moan as he starts to push in. Poppers are truly magical, I didn't even feel anything, just straight pleasure. It did feel weird though like a very slow water slide.

Finally I settled all the way down, fully bottomed out. Is this real life? Ryan gives me a few seconds before he lifts me up and settles me back down. He does this for a few strokes until I start moving on my own. It wasn't that hard seeing how I'm not a guy who likes to skip leg day, so my squats are on point.

I'm moaning like a bitch in heat, which I guess I am, while Ryan is grunting under me. The pleasure is so immense I wondered why I waited so long to experience this. "UMPH YOU FILL ME SO GOOD!" Maybe I shouldn't have gone to the gym today because my knees started to give out, the pleasure was too much.

"Are you getting tired?" Ryan remarked. Before I could say a word, he flipped us over so that we were in missionary. He started pushing back, now he was taking complete control. He picked my legs up and hoisted them over his shoulders. He had me bent in half as he pushed deep into me. It was really getting serious now. I felt like I could feel him in my stomach and there was nothing I could do but push back and meet his thrusts. All of a sudden he pulled out of me.

"What the fuck?" I whimpered, I felt so empty and flustered. I scoot back and try to reach over to stick him back in me, but he grabs my waist and holds me firm to the bed. "Come on, please," I whine.

"Please, what?" He feigns innocence, like he doesn't know I'm dying for his touch. " I want to hear you say it. I want to know exactly what you want. What you want me to do and the fact that you want me to do it." He looks at me so intensely I think I'm about to die.

"Please, I want you. I want you to put your big, perfect cock right back up my ass. I'm yours to do whatever you want whenever. You made me realize who I am and I want to continue to experience with you. So please, fuck me." As I say this, I can feel my face heat up 100 degrees, but it's all worth it to continue to do this with Ryan.

Ryan looks into my eyes and crashes his lips into mine while he pushes into me at the same time. I cling onto his back, clawing, as he continues his deep strokes. "OMG COREY YOU'RE SO HOT. IM GONNA-" is all Ryan could get out before I can feel his cum shooting deep into me. He doesn't miss a beat as he continues to pump his seed into me.

"YES! PLEASE! BREED ME! BREED MY ASS!" I yell. Yeah, Ryan's men are definitely screamers for a reason. It's impossible to not release all these sounds as he works your ass like magic. I was so caught up in the moment until I felt my ass spasm and my cock start to shoot out without me even touching it. The stream was so powerful it hit my chest, neck and face.

Ryan stops moving, but keeps his dick firmly placed into me while he bends over and licks my cum off my body. He finally pulls out and I can feel his cum start to leak out my ass. He scoops up some cum from my ass and sticks two fingers in my mouth. I instantly sucked the cum off his fingers, not caring that it came from my own ass. He falls right next to me, our legs tangled together.

"You're so beautiful you know that right?" Ryan asks as he pushes my hair off my sweaty forehead.

"You're too good to me," I say in response. "You were the perfect first time." I lean over and kiss him. Then slowly I moved to his neck. I begin to kiss and suck his neck while I palm at his dick and it's already hard again. "Looks like round 2," I say, smiling into his neck.

"Of course," he smiles and pulls me onto him. This is definitely the first day of the rest of my life and I couldn't be happier.