All Comments on 'Just Friends'

by Delia365

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great comeing out story ! More please !

Mark_MichiganMark_Michiganabout 1 year ago

Very hot story, and I bet something a lot of friends wished they could participate in with one of their sisters garments, I hope it continues!!!

DragosLoveDragosLoveabout 1 year ago

I highly recommend running a spell/grammar check and getting an editor.

PetraFrederica2062PetraFrederica2062about 1 year ago

Yes this is a great story about true friendship. With romance and a friend helping another friend coming out as a pretty crossdresser. And with morel support. Without affection their true friendship.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

Yet another great start to what I hope will be a series of stories of the love affair between you and Phil. Again, I love the detail of the date and lovemaking in this story. Please continue soon.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOX

orvasorvasabout 1 year ago

Seconding the need for an editor. Weird, sudden swap from past tense to an awkwardly handled present, bad capitalization and grammar throughout.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

Admitting to a friend that I like wearing girls clothes would be a hard thing for me. Would he want to see me dressed? With the promise not to tell anyone, I would, like in this story! I'd let him touch me too ( I'd WANT him to touch me ) ! With him getting aroused, I would be SO NERVOUS! Just the thought of a friend wanting ME to give him a blowjob gets MY dick hard! I'd LOVE to be a "girl" for a friend like Phil (discreetly)!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I quite liked Just Friends and hope you will write more chapters and share the adventures of just friends that can be so much more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelia365@Delia365
I'm Delia, I have been crossdressing since I was 8 or 9. I have been lucky enough to have some wonderful experiences. When I was younger I was caught dressed in my sister's clothes, this led to a 'relationship' that lasted a few years.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES