All Comments on 'Just Fuck Me'

by davepepperbury

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only a culture as filled with depravity, betas and whores as the UK could come up with something as pathetic as dogging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I sure would not marry her. Let’s see a 2nd chapter

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

This story was so well written, and such a compelling read. Sadly, infidelity is rarely tolerated on this site. I did one submission in loving wives, and it got trashed. Although, it was meant to be tongue in cheek, the fact that the woman cheated was like a red flag for the readers.

Still, I thought I'd let you know that I really enjoy your writing, including this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was…better than I expected.

At first I expected it to be another cheating story but it was much more than that.

Just as some women get off on their rape or being molested as a way to excoriate the demons that plaque them, this young women dealt with her rape as well.

But she never takes ownership of her actions. When she blamed Eric for leaving her hot and bothered, that was a lie. She’s a grown ass adult, she owns her choices AND her body.

She went to Lee because she wanted to be used because it was her choice, not Lees.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

Hi Dave

You are such a gifted writer, and it shines through in this story. I hate seeing author's work being bashed, and felt I had to comment.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Cheers,

Smuttyandfun

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please tell me there is more coming!

TeXXXintheCityTeXXXintheCityabout 1 month ago

Great story. I don't know if I could trust her. She is a slave to to her own vag.

He basically said by his actions that there would be no repercussions for any future whore vacations. I swear I thought he was going to call Lee and tell him to come over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous