Just Get Over It Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started combing her hair and fixing her makeup. We turned off this gravel road at the sign that said Clear Creek Ranch, EST 1872. A ranch style house came into view as well as several buildings, pens and barns. A couple in their 50's came walking out of the house to greet us.

Ann became giddy as she saw her folks in the yard. The pickup had barely stopped moving before she jumped down and ran to her mother for a hug. By the time I had walked up she had also hugged her father and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Mother, Father, this is Bobby Smith. Bobby this is Pat and Bill Green."

I took off my ball cap and shook Bill's hand and Pat gave me a nice hug.

We went into the house to have a late dinner. Ann went with Pat the finish up in the kitchen. That left me with the unenviable task of talking to the father of the woman I have been fucking every chance I could for the last several months. Of the women I have been with, I was never around them long enough to get to know their parents. It was a new experience for me.

Bill said "It's a long trip to Wichita, would you like a drink of something; tea, water, beer, whisky or bourbon?"

"Cold water followed by a cold beer would suite me great sir."

"No need to call me sir, Bobby. I'm Bill to everyone here."

As Bill returned, he said "Ann's brother Gary is not here tonight. There was a Cattleman's meeting in Dodge that he had to attend. You'll meet him tomorrow. Gary's not married and lives in a mobile home on one of the other ranches.

Since I had nothing to offer in the way of family, I started asking questions about the pictures and items in the family room. Bill was a walking, talking history book about Clear Creek Ranch. It was homesteaded by Pat's Carter family. They were cattlemen and had one of the first cattle brands registered in this county. Their brand was two C's back-to-back and put on the unlucky cow's right hip.

Both the Cater and Green families had long history in the area. There were pictures of old cow boys and cow girls all over the place and all were related to Pat or Bill. Both Bill and Pat came from large families so Ann had lots of cousins, nephews and nieces.

There were pictures of Wyatt Earp and his brothers, plus Batt Masterson and Doc Holliday. These were actual pictures the family purchased at the time, not reproductions. Bill's grandfather was in several of these pictures as a bystander. He had a receipt signed by Wyatt Earp for a gun that he bought from Earp after the marshal made sure a bad guy never needed it again.

What interested me the most was the collection of 1873 Winchester rifles in a gun case on the wall. This was the "Rifle that Won the West". Their families had used these guns to shoot coyotes, rustlers, horse thieves, bandits and Indian war parties.

This was more fascinating than eating dinner but Bill and I decided that we could continue our step back in history later. If we knew what was good for us.

At dinner I got to listen to Pat's Carter family history that paralleled Bill's family. It was very interesting hear this information about Ann's genealogy.

It was late when Bill said he needed to get to bed so he could get up early the next morning. This was the mine field I feared; where do I sleep? Am I presumptuous to think I get to sleep with an unmarried Ann? Getting ahead of the conversations I said "I'll go out and get the bags."

That way the Greens will decide where I am to sleep. The trouble was they had not decided my fate when I returned. They were ignoring the Bobby question. So, I stepped forward and said "Bill, isn't that a bunkhouse down next to the barn? When I was a kid, I wanted to be a cowboy and sleep in a bunkhouse. Would you let me fulfill a childhood fantasy but letting me sleep there?"

Pat objected "Oh you can't sleep in the old place. The bed has noisy old iron bed springs and you would not get a good night's sleep."

"Maybe not but I don't get old fantasies completed very often. What time do you want me back in the house?"

Shaking her head, she said "Breakfast starts at 8am."

I replied "See you then." Then grabbed my bag and went toward the bunkhouse.

Bill said "Let me show you the way."

Bill and I commented on the beautiful sky full of stars. Not much light pollution out here.

After we got into the bunkhouse and he showed me the bathroom quirks and said "Bobby, you don't have to stay here. You can stay with Ann if you like."

"Sir, I have not earned the right to sleep with your daughter under your nose in your house. This room is fine with me. I've stayed in much worse places while in the Army. This will work for me."

Bill smiled, shook my hand and walked back to the house.

Pat was right, the bed was awful but I was tired and I was happy with my life. This room did not have an air conditioner because here on the High Plains, the summer nights get into the 60's even though it is almost 100 degrees during the day. I had the windows open and a screen door to let the fresh cool breeze in.

I fell fast asleep but woke up as I heard a funny noise. I heard the spring on the screen door groan as it was opened, then soft footsteps coming toward the bed. Clothes were dropping to the floor. I recognized the shape of the body coming toward me. I held the sheet open for a nude Ann to join me.

"Damn, I was going to surprise you."

"You did surprise me. Surprised you waited so long to get out here." She laughed and created the sound that made my heart happy.

"Bobby, you really impressed my mother and father tonight. They really like you. Dad especially with you volunteering sleeping out here. If you would have demanded to sleep with me, he would have sent you out here. Since you volunteered to sleep here, he is fine with you sleeping with me in the house."

"Since this is my first meeting with your parents I'll stay in the bunkhouse. I wasn't just telling a story about my childhood dream of sleeping in a bunkhouse. As a young boy I wanted to be a cowboy. It was an escape for me to imagine myself being in the Old West instead of being with my horrible parents."

"The pictures of your family in Dodge City with Wyatt Earp and the others were fascinating to me. When I saw the bunkhouse, I knew I had to spend some time with the happy part of my childhood."

I could not see her in the dark but I heard "Now let me provide some more happy times of your life." A feminine hand grasped my cock and tugged it to get the blood flowing. Bed springs creaked as she changed positions, allowing me to see the silhouette of her thighs; a heart shaped ass was between me and the light.

In the darkness, my cock was engulfed by a set of tender lips. Lips that tightened to allow her to start vacuuming my dick into her throat. Her tongue rolled and twisted around my appendage, creating a wonderful feeling of euphoria.

Her ass wiggled as if asking for some attention. I reached out and felt the velvet soft and tender ass that I adored. I raised both hands to caress both cheeks. I separated the cheeks and, in the dim, soft light I could see the moisture starting to glisten in the gap between her lips. A swipe of my thumb confirmed the natural lubrication being generated by this nude woman. Another swipe brought out a moan that vibrated and thrilled my cock that was lodged in her throat.

The iron bed springs creaked again as her ass settled above my face and what remained of any light I had disappeared. That glorious pussy slowly lowered until my breath created a cool chill on her hot flesh. Tentatively, my tongue reached out and started to gather the moisture that was seeping out of her pussy. Using my tongue like butterfly wings I tried to match the pleasure my lover was providing my dick and balls.

The times of her body shuddering, matched the stretching of my pelvis; me pushing higher into the air. Finally, both of us had reached the pinnacle of desire with me shoving my pelvis up and blasting all my semen rapidly down her throat. Even though I shot everything I had out the end of my dick, she kept sucking and loving it. As she did that, she pushed her pussy into my face as if to demand equal satisfaction. Satisfaction I willingly provided that created a muffled scream and heavy breathing.

Gradually light returned as she moved off me and put her head on my shoulder.

"I love you so much Ann. This is amazing."

"And I love you too Bobby, more than I thought possible."

She laughed to herself and said "Thinking about possible....I never thought it possible that I would sneak over to the bunk house and suck off one of our hired men."

"There is always a first time Ann. Are you staying with me the rest of the night or going back in the house?"

"I'd better go back inside. I just had to come out here and confirm to you how much I love you. I was always a good girl and made my parents proud so I'll try to let them think I am still a good girl."

"Oh, you're good girl, very good."

" Good night lover."

"See you at breakfast."

What a wonderful sleep aid that was for me. My eyes stayed open until I saw her leave through the screen door. After the first blink of my eyes, I was asleep. That was until the sun startled me awake as it jumped up from behind the barn and into my open window. The bunkhouse hot water heater had not been turned on so I started the morning with a brisk cold shower.

After I dressed in jeans and t shirt, I walked outside and heard some noise coming from what I presumed was the metal machine shed. I saw a young man struggling to replace a large inside dually tire of a large truck. Rather than surprise him I said "Good morning. That's a hard job to start the day with."

"Morning, this bastard is giving me the shits."

"Can I give you a hand with that? I've done that kind of work before."

He replied quickly "Sure, you get on the other side and we'll lift it up. Then I'll put on the lug nuts."

Working together made this a short job and we were done quickly. As we crawled out from under the truck the other guy said "Thanks, I could've done it myself but worn myself out for the rest of the day. I'm Gary."

"Glad I could help. I'm Bobby."

"Bobby??? I thought your name was Mr. Wonderful for all the comments I have heard from Ann." Gary was smiling when he said this.

I laughed at Gary's comments then I said "I don't know why she is saying this because she is so much smarter than me. If you don't believe me, just ask her."

Gary had a hardy laugh over that one. He asked "If you don't mind could I ask you for another favor. I need to get this LN8000 into the shop to repair the hydraulic lift before harvest."

"Just so long as I get my ass back here for the 8 0'clock breakfast."

Gary replied "Great, do you want to drive my pickup or yours into Dodge?"

"Why don't I drive this big rig. Give me the address and I'll start off to town. I'm sure you have some other things you'd rather do than take a slow trip to the shop first thing in the morning."

I jumped up into the cab, started the 300 HP diesel engine, backed out of the machine shed and headed to Dodge City. I watched Gary during this process because he was no doubt unsure of my abilities to drive this beast. The radio was already to set to the local western music station so I got to absorb some local flavor on my trip. Gary left the farm later than I did but we arrived at the repair shop close to the same time.

On the way home he said "Thanks for helping me out this morning. Otherwise, I would have to call one of the hired men come get me. You really know how to drive a rig like our "Big Red". Where did you learn that?"

"I spent two years in the Army as a wheeled vehicle mechanic. We had to have licenses to drive all the vehicles we repaired. How do you use that truck?"

"The last week of June to the first full week of July we use that truck to haul wheat to those huge white concrete grain elevators you saw coming into town. We have to hire local people to drive grain trucks so dad and I can keep the combines running. Ann takes that time off so she can help mom prepare food and get the meals to all the workers scattered over 10 miles."

He continued "Since Ann is going to be here working anyway, do you want a job driving wheat truck for us. The pay is lousy, the cab is not air conditioned, temperature is near 100 degrees, we work 16-hour days but the food and sense of accomplishment are great."

"You make it sound like a great job. How can I resist?" then we both laughed.

Gary wanted to know how airplanes were made and I asked how to grow wheat.

We returned to Clear Creek Ranch at 7:30 am so I washed up in the bunk house and went into the main house. They all seemed to know that Gary and I went out for a little ride.

Bill asked "I see you met Gary this morning. I'm surprised he let you drive "Big Red" into town. He's pretty protective of that truck, only the most experienced driver gets to drive it at harvest."

"Yeah, he told me how it was used during wheat harvest. Hey Ann, I was offered a new job this morning."

She looked at me saying "And?"

"Yeah, I going to drive "Big Red" during harvest. Should be a hoot. What do you think? Does this fit into your plans?"

She laughed and said "So my brother told you I would be here cooking and delivering meals to harvest hands? And you think you are so smart."

After a short prayer our breakfast was worthy of the amount of physical work that these farmers put in every day. Mid meal I noticed some funny looks going on between Pat and Bill.

Bill cleared his throat and asked Ann "Are you having trouble sleeping these days? I thought I saw you sleep walking last night?"

I saw Pat start to snicker as Ann turned beet red. She kept shoveling scrambled eggs into her mouth to keep from saying anything. She looked at me for a smart comment but I just shrugged my shoulders and grinned.

Ann put her fork down and said "I was concerned about Bobby being relegated to the hired man's quarters. There might be spiders in there since no one goes in there anymore. Besides, Bobby forgot to kiss me good night."

When she finished talking, everyone including me laughed. So, did Ann.

Ann and I went separate ways the rest of the day. She went with Pat and I left with Bill. Since I indicated a desire to be a cowboy when I was young, Bill drove me around Clear Creek Ranch. Clear Creek came from Pat's Carter side of the family. Bill and Pat then acquired parts of other ranches as they became available. There were 3,000 acres of native grass, grass that was original to the Indians and the buffaloes that dominated the area. They had 250 black cows that were on the grassland all year round. Each fall they bought another 1,000 head of steers to feed over winter and early spring then ship them to the commercial feedlots.

We rarely drove on paved roads going between ranches. If we did see another pickup we had to stop and discuss the weather and the cattle markets. It was obvious that Bill loved this life and was very successful with his operation.

When we got back to the ranch, we saw Gary in the machine shed. I lit up a cigarette and went in to talk to him.

He looked my cigarette and said "You know she's going to make you quit, don't you?"

"Yep, we've had discussions about that. We're into negotiation stages now."

He asked "How's that supposed to work?"

"My grandfather was in France during WW II and he traded cigarettes for sex with the French women. I'm using that as a guide. Do you think it will work?"

He smiled and said "You have no chance Pal. You're doomed. Since you have a full pack and I'm banned for life for purchasing any tobacco products I need to bum a smoke from you."

I was really beginning to enjoy my time with Gary.

A BBQ at a neighbor's ranch was on the schedule for the evening. A huge grill was set up in the back yard and as we drove up it looked like an Indian camp for the people milling about and the campfire smoke. The delicious steaks were provided by the rancher and all the women brought their best side dish, that included Ann. There were games for the young kids and a concrete slab, remains of an old building taken by a tornado, became a dance floor.

There would be three generations of the same family on the dance floor at any one time. I danced with Ann on the slow numbers but headed for the water tank full of beer for the fast dances. Several young men kept her active on the fast songs, swinging her around like the doll she was. As the songs changed from fast to slow those rustlers grabbed her and wanted to dance close and slow. Every time that happened, she would push them away and wave her index finger for me to come and dance with her. It was a wonderful evening.

We were all tired as we returned to Clear Creek Ranch. I kissed Ann good night and headed for the bunkhouse. I could hear the giggles as Pat and Bill teased Ann about sleep walking again.

An hour later I woke up as my screen door slammed shut. This time Ann did not bother wearing any clothes on the path from her bed to the bunk house. Without a word she tore the sheet off my nude body, bent down and started to suck my cock. She swung her ass closer to my arms, demanding my hands to perform a magic task on her clitoris. A task I immediately took to. It was not hard work as she had already worked herself into a frenzy before coming to the bunkhouse.

She lifted her head from my cock and said "Get Up".

That brought a quick response on my part. She pushed past me and flung herself spread eagle onto the single bed. The iron bed springs made a sound like a thousand squeaking doggy toys. Again, one word was spoken, "Now"

I was lubricating my dick on the generous amount of moisture of her labia when she said "If Mom and Dad are going to tease me about having sex with you in the bunkhouse, I'm going to make sure they hear it as well. I want you to give it to me as physical and as long lasting as you can."

Given my directions, I started by listening to what move of mine would make the most noise. A giant slam did not make any more bed noise than an average stroke into her slick pussy. I set the rhythm and the iron bed springs created a two phase sound of "Kreek Er, Kreek Er, Kreek Er, a repetitious industrial rhythm.

Eventually, she wanted a fitting ending so with verbal encouragement from her I increased the RPM's to bring orgasms to both of us. It did not take long as we were both super excited and ready to explode. The quiet silence after we climaxed seemed deafening.

I asked her "Can you walk back to your room or are you going to stay here with me."

"I'm staying with my man. As long as I can." Then she drifted to sleep in my arms.

Early in the morning Ann made it back into the house prior to anyone seeing her.

Breakfast was again at 8am with smug looks all around. No comments were made about how anybody slept, or if they even slept at all. The menu was bacon and pancakes for breakfast. I was the last one to be served and everyone watched as a plate of pancakes was set in front of me, and also a thick steak.

Bill grinned and said "I think you need this son." Everyone but Gary laughed. But I'm sure he will hear the story later in the day.

We attended Mass as a family. I was accepted as a family member. Judging from how was treated, I felt like this is was the family I had always wanted to be a part of. An orphan that had found a family to love and accept him.

Ann and I headed back to Wichita late in the afternoon with packages of food and wonderful thoughts about our weekend. There was no sex as we had over exerted ourselves. The only thing that we changed was that I moved into her apartment. One more step into becoming a permanent family.

Three weeks later we went back to Clear Creek Ranch. Again, we were welcomed with open arms and welcoming smiles. As I brought my travel bag to the bunkhouse, I had a great laugh. The old iron bed had been replaced with a new twin size bed frame and mattress. Pretty curtains covered the windows and the hot water heater was connected. On a small table was a vase with some sunflowers and a note, "Welcome Home Son"