Just Get Over It Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat did a good job of making sure she did not overstep the "Motherly boundaries" that women assign with the care of their children. Pat fed Carter and was rocking him, waiting for him to go to sleep. Shelly took the opportunity to ask me "Can we go for a walk?"

"Sure" was my answer as I wondered if something was wrong.

Shelly grabbed my hand and said "I just want to walk with you. You and me, just ourselves. I love my son but I do like time being with his Daddy."

She continued "Pat is just fascinated by Carter. You would think it was her own grandchild."

"In essence it is her only grandchild, if you consider me still being her son-in-law. I do consider her as close to a mother as I have ever had. She and Bill treat me like a son and I love them as parents. Their daughter is no longer in my life, but I am in their life and they in mine. Of course, I consider our relationship my first consideration. I hope you are not bothered by my relationship with them."

A couple of steps later she said "I think you are keeping things in balance."

We walked around for about an hour and then the Mommy Alarm went off and we went back to the house. Everything was quiet as Carter was asleep and Pat was working in the kitchen. Bill and I went to meet Gary and discuss which fields we were going to start combining the next morning.

Bill and Pat took turns holding and feeding Carter until he went to sleep for the night. Shelly could not believe how dark the night was until she looked up and saw a thousand stars as we carried Carter to the bunkhouse. We were surprised to see a brand-new baby bed in the room. It had a blue blanket with boots, saddles and horses for our little cowboy. It was a message that Carter was welcome to visit them anytime.

Shelly returned to our home after lunch. She had planned on leaving after breakfast but she and Pat started talking and time flew by. I stayed at the ranch for a week and then Gary took me back to Wichita while on a parts run to the John Deere dealer.

Two years went by and Shelly gave birth to our second son Tyler. Pat came and stayed with us for a few days as she happily took care of Carter while Shelly was with Tyler.

When the boys got bigger, we started spending more time at the ranch. They were now big enough to start riding horses and understand old time cowboy stories told by Grandpa Bill. The six of us went to Boot Hill where they rode in a horse drawn stage coach, watched a gunfight on Front Street and drank sarsaparillas at the Long Branch Saloon. We took the boys to a pasture west of Dodge City to see the wagon ruts on the Santa Fe Trail still scaring the land. They loved being able to live around cowboy history.

We let the boys stay a week or two each summer. They became friends with some of the neighbor kids and would ride their horses over to each other's homes to hang out. Pat and Bill took them to Sunday school and that increased their group of friends.

The more they stayed at the ranch the more they wanted to come back to the ranch. When they were 10 and 12 years old, they wanted to spend the entire summer at the ranch. We compromised and did allow them to spend the month of July after harvest. By this time Shelly had grown weary of ranch life, it was fun at first but it was also hard work and not as much fun time. The month the boys were at the ranch she wanted to go out dancing and partying every night. She was getting closer to that magic Big 40 and wanted to pretend she was turning the clock back. She was back to work and had a group of younger women that she hung around with.

That fall I took Carter with me for the first time to the annual pheasant hunt. He had never seen a ringneck pheasant and was anxious to join his friends. We had 10 men in our hunting party. Eight would walk a field to get the birds up and the 2 at the far end would block so birds would fly up in front of the shooters. The boys would walk beside and behind their dads.

That afternoon the boys were taught how to clean and dress the birds. Each boy created a headdress of long colorful tail feathers to wear that evening. We would eat about a third of the birds that night, freeze and take the rest home. Carter brought home a number of beautiful feathers for his mother to put in arrangements. Shelly was not impressed and the feathers disappeared much to Carter's disappointment.

The next summer the boys made a big pitch to spend the whole summer at the ranch. They told Shelly and I that we could visit any time we wanted. Shelly was not pleased by the plan. She wanted to boys to stay in Wichita but did not feel the need to spend much time with them. She worked during the day and was out with her friends several nights a week. She would walk out the door at 7:30 am and may not be home by the time they went to bed. So, you can see their displeasure with the situation. Shelly and I had some disagreements with her time away from home. I had no reason not trust her being out with friends, but I did not think she should be spending all that time with those particular friends.

Pat called me while Bill was driving her and Gary to Wichita. I could tell she was upset, then she told me that Gary was very ill. His whole life he had been plagued with kidney stones. His continued cigarette smoking had made the problem worse. So much so that he had developed End Stage Renal Disease and needed a kidney transplant. I found out that he had been on the list for a new kidney for some time but none were compatible. I knew he had this problem but he did not seem to act like it was life threatening.

They wanted to meet me when they got to town. I went their doctor's office and asked them to test me to be a donor to Gary Green. The next few days were very stressful for the family. The boys were very concerned about Uncle Gary. Finally, as Gary was deteriorating, they determined that I was a perfect match for him. The transplant was scheduled for the next morning. That night I went to see Gary and he was overcome by the chance that he could get a transplant and continue his life. He thanked me profusely and I told him that this proved we were blood brothers, even though we had different parents.

We were wheeled into adjoining surgery suites early the next morning. I told him "See you on the other side" as we were separated. Unknown to me, when Gary was wheeled into the operating room, his heart stopped and the doctors could not restart it. My surgeon had already made the first cut to remove my kidney when he was told the surgery was canceled.

When I awoke Pat and Bill were in my room so I asked "Is Gary's surgery complete?"

Pat started to cry and Bill got up and held my hand and said "Gary died of a heart attack on the surgical table. The doctors said they could not do a thing as his kidney had quit functioning. The water on his lungs and heart were the final blows. We all cried until the nurse came in to give me a sleeping pill.

Every rancher for miles was at Gary's funeral on a bright sunny day. Shelly, the boys and I sat with the family in the front pews. Shelly took the boys home but I stayed at the ranch recouping from my interrupted surgery. Gary was preparing to take over the ranch so Bill was being forced to do more of the work. I was going to spend most weekends at the ranch to give him a hand.

This decision did not sit well with Shelly as she wanted to maintain her social life with her friends, not take care of two active boys. We differed but did not get into any shouting arguments.

She did come home from work one afternoon and was happy as a school girl. She had been appointed her department's representative to the Employees Committee at work. No extra pay, but some prestige and the chance to do something different. The hospital had a connection to have a famous football player come to the hospital to headline a fund drive for a new children's wing.

Since Lance Belton came to Wichita with some regularity to have his Cessna Citation serviced, his agent had agreed to have Lance speak and encourage donors to give to the hospital. Belton was a wide receiver for the Oakland Raiders and had a reputation for being a dirty player. Of course, that was also the opinion of all Kansas City Chiefs fans in town.

Shelly got to sit at the head table with Belton at the luncheon. She was also in the group that led him from ward to ward in the hospital to see the kids.

Since his Citation was at the Cessna runway I went over to where his jet would be leaving for Los Angeles. I saw Shelly and her friends fawning over Lance and he was enjoying it by kissing and hugging all her friends. I tried to get closer but was not allowed as the jet engines were ready to start and people were being moved back.

Lance put his arm around Shelly and gave her a kiss that was not a "Thanks for showing me around kiss." He took her hand and started to pull her to the plane. She resisted but her girlfriends pushed her forward, all the way to the stairway to the jet. Lance lifted her and put her on the first step and started pushing her into the jet. As she got to the top step, he flipped up the back of her skirt to display her thong covered ass to her friends. Those bitches laughed and clapped as she was pushed into the cockpit. The door was closed and the engines revved up.

There was no way I could get close to the plane so I used my cell phone to call her. She answered and said "Hello Dear, guess who is going to Los Angeles tonight for dinner. The jet has to be in St. Louis tomorrow so they will drop me off on the way back to the next stop. See you tomorrow" and then she hung up.

I ran over to where her friends were and asked what was going on. "They laughed at me and said "Shelly is going to have the night of her life, flying in a private jet and joining the "Mile High Club."

Working in the aircraft business I knew what that was, it was fucking above one mile elevation. This was a shocker to me. Why would she do this?

The girls saw my despair and teased me about being cuckolded by an NFL All Star on his private jet. One girl said "She'll be back to you and your dull farm life tomorrow but it will be a night she will never forget."

"That's right, she'll never forget the divorce that will ruin her life."

That got their attention and one said "It's a big deal to her. Don't spoil this treat. Very few women get the chance to have a night of sex with a pro football player in his private jet. She deserves some fun. Just get over it."

"I hope she has fun because it's going to be hell for her when she gets back to my house." Then I stomped off as I did not need to hear anything more from those sluts, about what my now slut wife was doing.

I stopped at Home Depot and bought a dozen different sized boxes to load her shit into. I got an Uber to take me to the airport and I took her car back home so I could load boxes into it. She will have to find her own ride home.

Later on, I got a text from Shelly. It was a picture of a naked Shelly on her knees, in the aisle of the plane sucking a large cock. The caption was "Hi Bobby, having a great time. Too bad you're not here."

When the second text arrived, she was on her back, legs splayed out wide, with Lance's cock stretching her pussy. A big dollop of cum was oozing out of her cunt onto her asshole. Considering the positioning of the two of them, someone else had taken the picture. The text was "I am now an official member of the Mile High Club. Take me out to dinner tomorrow night to celebrate, Ok? Someplace real nice as this is a special treat."

The third and final text showed Shelly on her knees in the aisle again. She was sucking Lance's cock again but this time there was cum on her cheeks and face. An overweight, swarthy man with lots of dark greasy chest hair was fucking her doggy style. All he was wearing was his captain's hat. The caption read "The menu for tonight's flight included a great sandwich with a special sauce."

The next morning, I called my supervisor and asked if I could have a few hours off to take care of important development. He approved and I called the guy that had the most divorce attorney adds on television for an appointment. The guy I met with was not the big boss but it was a young man that seemed bright and well versed in what happens when a wife cheats and the husband wants a divorce.

He said "It's a simple mathematical equation. She gets 90% of the assets and you get 10% of what the two of you had. Also, since you have 2 sons, you will be paying 35% of your salary to her for child support. I've looked at your tax returns and schedule of payments and you two are just getting by now. If divorced you will have the same bills for her to live in your house and you get what's left over, and that's not much."

He continued "Bobby you will need a second job just to pay your rent and have some cheap food. Since she will only get part of your paycheck, extra items for your boys will be hard to come by. Things like sports uniforms, camps, bikes will be extras that you two may not be able to buy."

"She can live in the house with your boys and fuck every guy that comes by. You get to pay the mortgage payments and she can continue to fuck who she wants."

I lamented "So I am screwed. Is there anything I can do?"

He said "Put your ego on a shelf and wait until the boys are at least 14 years old. Then they can choose who they live with. From what you have told me, they would prefer to live with you. Then divorce her, it will still be costly but you will not have to pay child support. Your salaries are not that far apart so the alimony will not be crippling"

"Here is a battle plan for you. Do not yell, scream or threaten her. It only emboldens her position in court. Get a small recorder and capture as much of each significant conversation you can. You can throw her out of the house for a few days now but she has rights to that house. She can get back into it by court order so not block her. Do not have sex with her until she has had a complete and humiliating battery of STD tests."

Continuing he said "Using history as an example, if she cheated now, she will definitely cheat again. We will use that to our advantage. You cannot use adultery as a reason for divorce. However, if she wants to get back with you, require a postnuptial agreement that says whoever, including you, cheats get nothing in the divorce and will have custody of the boys."

"Now you have two ways to get out of this mess. Neither one is quick or easy. I will work with you on any specific items you want to have in the agreement if that's the way you go. There is a fine line to walk to make it sound like you won't take her back but yet will let her come back with the postnuptial. So be careful. If she gets a good attorney because you piss her off, you could be in a tough spot for a few years, so be careful. If she decides she does not want to get back with you then you'll be giving me and her, most of your wages for years.

My first thought was "Thanks for nothing." My main goal in life now was to protect my boys from being victims of a divorce war. I had to do what it took to get custody of them. Their mother was a slut and I had to get them away from that selfish bitch. If I had to play the role of a complacent cuckold husband I would do it for a short period. Not what I wanted to do but it was the only thing I could do to remove them from her.

Once I cooled off, I realized that I will follow his advice. But not until I get to tell her just how much she has hurt me. I loved her and she did this to me. Last night I was tempted to destroy everything of value that was hers. It's a good thing I didn't. I vowed she was going to be destroyed but I had to hold my horses. In Army basic training, we learned the biggest test of patience is to wait until the enemy is unknowingly fully in your ambush kill zone before opening fire. I need to make two ambush plans as Lance the wife fucker will also be ambushed.

I got home from work just slightly before she arrived. As soon as she walked in the door she was pissed and asked "Why did you move my car home but not come to meet me? Didn't you get my texts? It was a hassle for me to get home and I don't appreciate it."

"I turned my phone off to stop the disgusting texts I was receiving. Come sit with me and tell me about your trip." I moved to the easy chair so she could not sit next to me.

Happily, she said "It was a great trip, the takeoff was fast and hot. We gained altitude very quickly. The pilot flew us south of Denver so I could see both sunset over the Rockies and the lights of Denver. It was fascinating to watch the land move by. I had a wonderful time. You would like Lance. He is a great guy."

"I talked to you club girlfriends and they told me you were going to be a member of the "Mile High Club" on this flight. Did you become a member?"

Her face froze for a second as she composed something to say.

"She inquired "What is the Mile High Club?"

"You know, it's a club you get to join after you have sex in a plane above one mile elevation. So, are you a member of that now?"

Stammering she spoke "Oh my gosh no. Lance was a real gentleman. He knew I was married to a wonderful man and I would not cheat on him."

"Why were your friends telling me you were going to join the 'Mile High Club' and you tell me you don't know what that was?"

Gathering her thoughts, she said "I don't know why they said that. Nothing like that happened."

"So, you did not have sex with Lance?"

Sternly she said "No I did not and I resent this questioning. Do you think I am lying to you?"

"Did you kiss him?"

Quickly she said "Yes, just a peek on the cheek."

"Let me get this straight then. The only time you kissed him was a peck on the cheek. You did not know about the Mile High Club. You did not plan on fucking an NFL All Star in his private jet as you went to Los Angeles. You did not have any form of sex with him or anybody else on either of the plane trips. Is this correct?"

She sat straight up and said "That is the truth. I do not lie to you. I love you and I resent you doubting me."

"Sorry dear. Instead of questioning your honesty let's look at some pictures sent to me from your cell phone."

She got a worried look on her face and tried to get up to leave and run for cover when I said "Here dear is a picture of you and gentleman Lance as you are sucking his cock. Or is this not you in the picture?"

With all the blood draining out of her face she said "On My God. Where did you get this? Oh, Bobby I am so sorry. This is just horrible."

"No Babe, this is the start of the horrible things that happened. This is what is horrible. A picture of his cum squishing out of your cunt and another picture of some hairy jerk fucking you while you are sucking cock. THAT IS WHAT IS HORRIBLE!!!!!"

She fell to the floor into a puddle, sobbing and weeping. I sat still as a stone, letting the consequences sink in for her.

Between sobs she said "You weren't to get those pictures. They're for only me as a reminder of a memorable evening. He must have used my phone to send them to you. I did not write those horrible things to you."

"This is even worse then isn't it Shel? You cuckold me and keep the mementos for yourself. For the rest of your life, you can relive the best sex of your life by staring at those pictures. All the while lying to me about your fucking him."

"You treat me as just another dumb shit husband who adores his wife even though she is out fucking some guy she just met." What a sad situation for both of us. Don't you love me anymore? Am I that bad a lover that you do this to our marriage?"

Now uncontrollably sobbing, she sputters "No, No. It wasn't like that at all. It was me having an exciting adventure. It was not about cuckolding or humiliating you. It was me doing something exciting and it had no connection to our marriage."