Just Get Over It Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it will be your marriage being disconnected as a result of your great adventure. When that plane door slammed shut, it closed out our marriage and our family."

She cried "Our marriage does not need to suffer. I know I made a mistake and will never do that again. We can get through this. We just have to love each other enough to save it."

Standing up, I said "I don't know how we are going to do that. Your clothes are already in your car. You and I can't be together right now. You need to go somewhere else for a few days until we can get an idea of what will happen next. Frankly, right now I cannot stand the sight of you. All I see is your mouth full of his cock and cum on your face. How can I unsee this with you around? Please leave."

"But this is my house too" she sobbed.

"Yes, it is your house also, but if you want to save your marriage you better leave for a few days. If you don't; with the mood I'm in, I will go right to the attorney to get a divorce. I'm giving myself a chance to cool off. If you want a divorce then let's get the dueling attorneys to line up against each other for the bloodbath."

"Bobby, I have nowhere to go. I don't want a divorce. I want to stay with you. I'll never do anything like that again. "

"You have your slut friends that encouraged you to get on the plane. You can tell them about the one night of heavenly fucking you had, only to face a lifetime of hell when you returned. Should be fun for them to hear the story."

She shook her head and said "OK I'll do that. But please remember, I love you, Bobby."

"Funny way to display your love for someone. I see his cock and cum go into your mouth and all that comes out of your mouth is your lies."

She blew her nose, wiped her eyes and asked" Can I call you tomorrow."

"Sure" I said, but I did not agree to answer that phone number if I didn't want to.

The next week was a repeat of that afternoon discussion. She said she loves me and wants to get back together. I say I am having a hard time just welcoming her slimy cunt back in my house. That evening I started off with my plan to balance the scales. It took three evenings to get the project complete.

I texted Shelly and asked to go to dinner and talk about everything except our marital troubles. She gladly accepted my invitation. Every word we spoke was reviewed by the other as if to ascertain if it was a vailed threat or put down.

She wanted to go back to our house but that wasn't going to happen. We parked near her friend's apartment and I said there are some things we need to talk about. She searched my face to see if this was good news or bad news.

"Shelly, no matter what happens to our marriage, you need to get tested for STD's. For your own health and concern for the boys."

She said "That won't be necessary as both the guys were nice clean men."

"I'm not going to trust our son's health to your opinion of nice clean guys. If you don't get a test then I will get a restraining order to keep you away from them."

She saw this as concern for our boys and not as humiliation of her. Although, it was my plan to do just that.

"Since you told me nothing but lies about your plane trip, I want to see the results of these tests. You'll have to work hard to get me to trust you again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand, if the circumstances were reversed, I would do the same."

Two days later she called and wanted to stop by the house for a few minutes. I relented and opened the door when she knocked.

With all the shame in the world heaped on her head, she handed me the tests. Tests that displayed 'Positive' for both syphilis and chlamydia. I was delighted but could not show it. This really improved my bargaining position for a postnuptial.

All I could say was "Oh Shelly" but I said it very sadly.

She went to hold me and I pushed her back and said "Not until you are clean."

Bloodshot eyes looked to my face, nodded and went crying out the front door.

The next time I saw her she stopped by the house to show me her clean checkup for STDs. It was really hard on her to have this happen and she was not as aggressive to me about getting back together. She did ask me to go to the lake with some friends just to change the scenery and topics we discuss. I agreed as I was ready to lay out some nasty shit on her.

That brings us to where this story started.

ooo0ooo0ooo0ooo

I turned to Shelly's nasty sister and said "Shut up. The more you open that foul mouth of yours the less I want to be related to anyone in your family."

"Shelly, tell her to shut up or you and I won't speak until Christmas."

At that Shelly walked over to her sister, put her finger on her saggy fat chest and said "Shut Up about this. You're just making it worse"

As the noise died down on the boat I stood up and said "I'm going for a swim to cool off." With that I pulled off my t -shirt and heard Shelly gasp.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed.

There, on the left side of my chest was a large tattoo of a bright red heart. Around the top of the heart was MY ONE TRUE LOVE. Shelly thought I had done that to prove my love for her. Instead, inside the heart were three letters, ANN.

I stood and watched as she turned to vomit overboard. She stood up, walked up to me and touched the heart. "How could you do this to me?"

"I could ask the same of you Shelly. How could you do this to me?"

She stammered "How could I look at this as you make love to me?"

"The same as I could look at you with a tattoo in my mind of his dick in your mouth and cum on your face. Which one of these is worse? Do you feel my pain now? Now I can be the one who says 'Just get over it.'"

That pretty well ended what was supposed to be the neutral get together.

Shelly and I started marriage counseling and it was more of the same talks we have been having for weeks. No resolution of the main issue between us. She now has a clean bill of health and wants to move back into the house. I told her I was agreeable but we need to have a postnuptial agreement to be clear about the expectation of each other.

I met with my lawyer and gave him my specifications. My wording to him was: "In consideration of Bobby not filing for divorce based on the infidelity of Shelly with Lance Belton and others; Shelly agrees to the following:

1) Never speak of Lance Belton or any of the sexual activities she had with him and others in his plane. That includes attempting to humiliate Bobby with unfavorable comparisons to Belton.

2) Shelly will not have any written, verbal or electronic correspondence with Belton.

3) Bobby agrees never to refer to Shelly as a slut, cunt, whore, cum dumpster or any other derogatory comments pertaining to her sexual activity with Belton.

4) Both parties will make honest attempts to reconcile their relationship after Shelly's infidelity.

5) Shelly will be tested for HIV/AIDS in three month intervals for 9 months.

6) Both parties agree that if one party comments adultery then that party gives up all rights to ownership of their house, joint accounts, custody of their children and forgo any receipt of alimony.

7) Shelly agrees to always tell the truth and never lie to Bobby.

My attorney told me this was a very humiliating postnuptial agreement and if Shelly had adequate legal representation, it would be rejected. I told him I thought she was ready to agree to everything I listed.

He polished the agreement so he could get an extra $1,000. I presented it to Shelly and she readily signed it. I could have had a clause about her not hanging around her slutty friends. I did not because I wanted to give her a chance to cheat on me again and then I would wipe her out of my life. She would not have the chance to poison my sons against me.

She was delighted I helped move her clothes back into the house.

We only have three bedrooms in our house with the boys each having a bedroom. It was a dilemma as to our sleeping arrangement. We wanted to put on a good front for the boys but I was not looking forward to sleeping next to her. Once again, I looked at the end game of getting her out of my life instead of the short run pain of sleeping next to her. I was hoping my tattoo of ANN on my chest would discourage any sex with me.

I left on Friday nights to go to Clear Creek and came home on Monday mornings, eliminating three of seven nights with her. I had to suck it up the remaining four nights. She tried everything to have me fuck her. I turned her down by saying "Not yet, let's take it one step at a time. Let time help us heal this." I lied.

One morning I had to deliver a part to a plane under maintenance at the air field and I saw IT. IT being asshole Lance's plane. I strolled over and talked to some of the guys I knew in that hanger. They confirmed that it was his plane and he was in it.

I decided to make a late-night call on the plane to see what I could do to make his life or what's left of it miserable. I knew I could not take him man to man or even man with heavy wrench to man. He was a large strong man. Shooting him or sabotaging his plane came to mind but I would miss my boys while in prison.

Still unable to make a plan I came back to the hanger at 9pm to see if there were any weaknesses I could exploit. I was surprised when I saw lights in the cabin but the door was pulled up. I found a rolling ladder and pushed in close enough to see what was going on in the cabin. There he was, sitting in front of his computer. From what I saw it was a pedophiles paradise, with multiple videos available.

Now I had the plan. I took a short video of what I saw and went straight to the police station. They were all over this and called a judge to get a search warrant for him that night. I went with them on the raid to show where his plane was and how to get close to him without him seeing them. Once the police were in place I backed away as I did not want him to know I had been in on this.

The police came at him from all angles. Two policemen on the rolling ladder videoed his computer prior to ripping the cockpit door open. He struggled but a couple of Taser jolts and he was quiet. They confiscated the computer and ran him to jail. It was all over the news and I know Shelly saw it but never commented about it. Neither did I. She did question me about being near his plane the night I worked late. I shrugged and she said "I hope Lance rots in hell." So did I.

Since he had his own plane and lots of money to flee the country he could not bond out. Perverts like him do not make friends very easy in prison.

Under the influence of Shelly's slut friends, plus my rejection of her sexually, it did not take long before she was caught cheating again. No football hero, no tv star, just a horny bartender who got her liquored up and fucked her in the storage room. A couple of guys joined him and somehow the video got out. She had to go back to the clinic to clean up the STDs again.

My lawyer was correct in his assessment of her, she was going to cheat again and now I had her over the barrel. After I showed Shelly the video of her fucking in a storage room, she hyperventilated and slumped into a chair. I did not need to say a thing, I told her "Call your fellow sluts and have them come over to haul your shit out of my house."

The next day three nasty cunts showed up to help Shelly move her stuff out. I did not want to miss this exodus. Plus, I did not trust them to either take or destroy my stuff. I was the center of their self-righteous anger.

The bleach blond with DD plastic tits snarled "You have got to be the biggest jerk in the world to shove a woman who loves you out into the street."

After laughing I said "She got to fuck someone else like she wanted but promised not to. She knew the rules and pissed her marriage away. Now she'll have to deal with the consequences. At the airport you told me to 'Get over it'. This is how I am getting over it. By throwing her ass out of my life and my marriage."

She had an exasperated look on her face because she knew I was right.

We had to meet in my attorney's office to sign the divorce, deed and custody documents. Shelly had brought an attorney along to contest everything we had already signed.

He pontificated, huffed and puffed and exclaimed "This postnuptial agreement is an outrage. It's just a humiliating rant by a bitter, vengeful man. It is worthless."

My attorney glanced at me then said "You are correct, this agreement is humiliating to both parties. It is disgusting and offensive. However distasteful it is, it is still legal. This is what you and I do every day; take something disgraceful and repugnant and make it legal. So, let's just get this over with."

I left the meeting with Shelly sobbing and wailing in the conference room. "My home. My kids. My marriage. Please don't take that all from me. I'll have nothing left. Please, I beg you. Please."

It's probably the last thing I ever hear from her. I hope.

Carter and Tyler started to talk to me about moving permanently to Clear Creek. I had no problem with that but I had to talk to Pat and Bill first. Shelly was gone from my life so I took the boys to Clear Creek Friday night.

I told Pat and Bill the whole story and that we were now divorced. They were very disappointed in Shelly but were glad their 3 boys did not suffer too bad. That's right, we were now their 3 boys. While driving through the pastures Bill and I discussed us moving into the bunkhouse and I would be an employee of Clear Creek.

Bill smiled that wise smile he had and said "Interesting you should mention it. Pat and I were discussing that earlier and were going to talk to you about this. We would love to have you 3 boys permanently on the ranch. We shook hands on it and continued our discussions.

I was particularly dirty from working in the shop the next afternoon and Pat came out to check on me. I was holding my shirt under the water hydrant to both clean it and make it cooler to wear when she came into the shop. She stopped for a moment, stared, and started walking silently to me. As she stood a foot from me, she placed her hand on my tattoo. The only tattoo I had, the one that proclaimed that her daughter was my one and only love. She hugged the sweaty, foul smelling me.

Softly she said "She was so lucky to have a man that loved her so much."

"Yeah, I really loved her and miss her a lot."

She turned and walked back to the house holding a tissue to her eyes.

As school ended for the boys, we sold the house in Wichita and moved to the bunkhouse. Both boys had their own rooms with a third room being converted into a tv/family room. We did not need a kitchen as Pat did all the cooking.

Shelly kept contact with the boys by email and phone calls. I had absolutely no contact with her.

Carter was old enough to drive on a restricted farm errand license. Amazing how many places he could find to go on farm errands. Both boys enjoying the social scene of the neighborhood kids. It seems the name Amber Reynolds came up in conversations as to where Carter went and who he was with.

I asked him "Have you met her parents?"

He answered "Yes, she is one of my teachers and her dad was a veterinarian but he died 2 years ago. Her mother is kind of cool."

That was an encyclopedia of information to have come from Carter.

Toward the end of summer, the neighborhood ranchers had the annual BBQ. I now knew a majority of the ranchers so I felt at home at the party. As I stood by the beer tank, I saw a woman looking the other way that I thought was Ann. It could not be but it looked like her. I started to move toward her and she turned, saw me and smiled. I smiled back and realized she was of Hispanic decent and definitely not a clone of Ann. Someone touched her arm and she turned to talk to them. I ambled off; glad I did not embarrass myself.

A little while later Carter and Amber asked me to come over and meet her mother, Emily. I readily agreed. It turned out the part Hispanic woman was Amber's mother. Close up she was a very pretty woman, with some features that were similar to Ann's. We hit it off and continued talking after the kids had left us. We even had several dances together. As we were walking off the concrete dance floor, I saw Pat walking toward us. She was arm in arm with another woman and both had big grins on their faces.

I said to Emily, "I wonder what Pat has on her mind for me now?"

Emily replied "How do you know Pat?"

"She's my mother-in-law and I live in their bunkhouse with my boys."

"Then you must be HIM." She almost shouted

"What HIM?" I stammered.

"The HIM that married Ann. I was cousin Ann's maid of honor at your wedding. The woman with Aunt Pat is my mother, Mary Hernandez. Mary and Pat are sisters. Oh My God, that's why your son's name is Carter, isn't it?"

She called to her mother, "Mom. Mom. It's him, Mother, Ann's husband. I've finally found him."

Emily turned to me and said "Let me see it."

"See what?" I asked

"The tattoo, the love tattoo for Ann. Please let me see it."

I opened the buttons on my shirt. Then she placed her hand flat on the tattoo and an electrical charge went through both of us. There was a connection that was very strong. Both of us stared into each other's eyes and we knew we were connected.

Pat said "I see you two have finally found each other. We had hoped you two would do this on your own so you did not think we set this up."

Out of nowhere I realized we were holding hands.

Pat grabbed my open shirt and turned to Emily and said "You and Ann were just alike. You can't help trying to undress this man."

We all howled with laughter at her comment.

I was not trying to create a new Ann and she was not looking for a clone of her deceased husband. We really grew to care and love each other for what we were, not what we missed from a deceased spouse.

The next July Emily and I rode horses to the special place to watch the Perseid Meteor shower. A place she was well acquainted with.

As we sat on a blanket, holding each other I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small box. "Emily, my love for you is so deep in my soul that I must be with you every day. Will you please marry me?"

"Oh Bobby, I really want to marry you. You are the best man for me in this entire universe."

We kissed and laid back to hold each other, knowing that where we go from here will be special for us. All at once she shouted "LOOK"

There it was again, first time I'd seen it since I proposed to Ann. Two stars with a cloud making a big smile. * *                                                                                                                                                          ___/

Epilogue:

Bobby and Emily were married that fall and Bobby moved into Emily's house. For the first time in almost 20 years there was no one staying in the bunkhouse. That was until Cater received his university degree in Animal Science/Production Management and moved into the bunkhouse. He liked his privacy, especially when Amber came to visit.

A year later Carter and Amber again melded the Smith and Carter families. As they started having children they moved into Pat and Bill's house when they moved into an assisted living community in town. Bill still drives out the Clear Creek every day to supervise and remember.

Tyler comes to the ranch at wheat harvest, at pheasant hunt and on Holidays. He has a live-in girlfriend and resides in Kansas City where they both have jobs.

Bill and Pat provided the funds for their two grandsons to receive college degrees.

Both the boys will go to visit their mother for Holiday's and her birthday. She married a man that retired from the US Post Office. The boys think she is happy now.

Lance Belton plead guilty in lieu of a trial as he did not want any more investigations into his reprehensible activities. He received a 12 year sentence in a place he did not enjoy.