Just Get Over It Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The main purpose of this trip was for the chaos that is wheat harvest. This is the farmer's two weeks' time to gather a crop they had planted last fall. It was imperative they get the grain harvested before a thunderstorm destroys the crop with hail and wind. Gary and I spent time on logistics of moving "Big Red" to the right fields at the right time.

We were prepared for harvest and through everyone's efforts there were no major mechanical breakdowns. It was successful as all the workers were safe but exhausted at the end.

It was late July when we were able to go back to Clear Creek. Friday night we spent with the family. Saturday, I helped Bill and Gary clean and repair equipment and vehicles used in the wheat harvest. After dinner Ann told everyone, we were going for a night ride to see the Perseid Meteor Shower.

Of course, I had no idea what we were going to be doing, but whatever it was we we're doing it on a horse. Ann bridled her buckskin mare and I was to ride Bill's roan gelding. Ann saddled both horses, we mounted and started walking down the driveway. A mile later Ann stopped at a gate, got off her horse, opened the gate and motioned me to take both horses through. She tied both of the horses to the metal gate and said "Please take off all your clothes put them in the saddle bag but put your boots back on."

Who am I to resist such a request?

The site of a beautiful naked woman swinging her booted right leg over a saddle is a very erotic site. I was a lucky man. Then I saw Ann reach behind her, pull out a towel and put it underneath her ass.

"What's with the towel?"

Then I saw that smile I adored and she said "I am so wet right now I hate to have my saddle smell like pussy. Plus, you may enjoy a pussy that doesn't smell like a horse saddle."

With that thought in mind, we rode on a vehicle trail through the native grass. I kept moving my horse from behind, to in front, to beside Ann. Each view had its distinctive benefits, her ass moving up and down with the movement of the horse. From the side view her breasts flopped up, then down with each step. The front view was dominated by the smile on her face as I twisted to watch her.

We stopped on a hillside facing north, looking down on a pastoral view in the moonlight. No one was around for miles. She opened the bedroll from behind her saddle took out a fresh blanket and laid it out for us to lay on.

She turned to me and said "This is a very special place on our ranch. This was where great grandfather found the springs to water his cattle, making it possible for the family to survive. Water bubbled up from the springs in the rocks. Dad drilled a pipe down and the water flowed into that water tank over there. Indians also considered this a special place."

"Even though great grandfather had the deed to this ground, he never denied local Indians from coming here. Twelve area cattlemen once a year each took a fat steer over to the small Indian camp. They also would employ some of the Indians to help gather cattle in the fall to move them to winter pastures."

She continued "Tonight, we are going to watch the Perseid Meteor Shower that happens each July and August. We may see between 30 and 90 falling stars while we lay here. This is the perfect spot because there is no light pollution here. I've come here for this show at least once every year since I was born. Mom and Dad also will come up her on horseback and talk about all the family members who have been here in the past 130 years."

She said "I told the family we were coming here so we could have this to ourselves. You're the first man I have every taken here."

"Thank you for the honor. This truly is a special place. I had not planned on this but this is far better than I had imagined."

We turned to face each other sitting crossed legs and as I held her hands I said "Ann Green, would you make me the luckiest man in the world by marrying me?"

She sprang at me like a rattle snake striking at a prairie dog. Fast and deadly. "I will marry you. Bobby Smith. Whenever, however but definitely forever I will be your wife."

Since we were already naked it didn't take long to start fucking. We took turns being on the bottom to watch the shooting stars. The view of her beautiful face, glowing smile with breasts wobbling as she rode my dick with shooting stars going by was totally magical. We really enjoyed doggy style as we saw the same meteors at the same time, adding to the stars in our eyes from making love.

As we laid arm in arm, watching the sky, contemplating what our life would be like, she jumped up and screamed "LOOK"

I saw a thousand stars but not what she wanted me to see so I stood behind her as she pointed to two unusually bright stars, side by side. Underneath those stars was a U-shaped cloud. It was a smiley face emoji of giant proportion. Ann took it as approval by the universe of our engagement. In a few minutes the clouds moved on but we were there to experience a beautiful thing.

"Ann, would you excuse me for a minute please." She gave me a curious look.

I got up and went to my horse, opened the saddle bag and took out a small box. It is very difficult to hide a velvet box from a woman while both of you are naked laying on the prairie. She had it identified before I got back to the blanket. I opened the box for her and the diamond caught the sparkle of every shooting star. Needless to say, she was delighted with the ring.

Smiling she said "You will have to ask my father if you could marry me."

"I did that earlier today. Didn't you see the beaming in his face at dinner."

Laughing she exclaimed "I thought it was because Mom had her hand on his leg."

We laid back on the blanket to enjoy our experience and the view. After a while she got up and said "Shall we go freshen up?"

She started walking away so I followed. It makes me happy to follow that ass.

A water tank with cool, clear water was sitting in the middle of the pasture. She swung her leg over and said "Come on in, the waters fine."

The water was clear and the fresh water bubbling up from the ground was cold. The splashing water by my fiancé was exhilarating and refreshing. It didn't take a long time to determine we were clean enough to put on our clothes.

We held hands while we rode back to the barns. After the tack and horses were put away, she decided to spend the night with me in the bunkhouse.

Before breakfast, her ring finger was extended to anyone who looked in that direction. He mother shed tears of joy and her dad had his chest pumped out. Gary was happy for both of us.

The engagement started month's long process of planning and considering the tiniest detail for a successful wedding. I felt sorry for Pat as my mother was not present to help with the planning and execution. The wedding was held at the Green's neighborhood church. It was not a large building but there were many friends, neighbors and relatives that expected to be invited. I didn't ask Bill how many steers he had to slaughter for the wedding dinner.

Gary was my best man and three buddies from work were my groomsmen. Ann had four of her cousins to stand with her at the altar. Bill had the ushers seat the guests on both sides of the aisle so as to not call attention to my lack of relatives.

The wedding went off without a hitch and everyone had a great time. My work buddies enjoyed dancing with the attractive cousins of Ann and Gary. Two days later we boarded Amtrak's Southwest Chief in Dodge City to Santa Fe, New Mexico at 5:55am. The week there was wonderful; both inside the hotel room and out.

From there we started our lives like any young married couple. That was until that fateful Saturday afternoon several years later when I received a phone call from the city police. Ann had been in a serious car crash and was in ICU at the hospital. I called Bill as I drove like a mad man to the hospital. It was unfair of me to do but I had no one else to talk to about it.

The doctor told me she was in critical condition with major damage to her heart and major organs. There was no brain damage they could tell as of yet. He told me I could visit with her for a short period, just enough so she knew I was there and wanted her to live. She opened her eyes when I called her name. I told her I was there for her and that her parents were on the way to see her. She grabbed my hand and would not let go until the nurse made me leave.

Pat and Bill made record time to arrive 2 hours later. Immediately, I got them into the room, even though it meant I had to step out. There was not much we could do but wait and pray. The three of us kept trading off all night so someone was with her all the time.

The next morning, we met with the doctor and he gave us the bad news. Her kidneys were shutting down and was causing most of the other organs to call it quits also. He apologized that there was nothing they could do but keep her comfortable.

I asked "Does she know about this?"

The doctors sighed and said "She is a very fine nurse. She had kept me on my toes this whole time. She knew what the result of her injuries would eventually do to her."

Pat gasped, Bill turned his face away and tears were soaking my shirt.

The doctor said "She will probably pass today so I've given approval for all three of you to visit at the same time."

Bill went outside to call Gary to come right away.

Pat and I hugged until it was time to dry the tears and go into her room.

I led the way into her room and was greeted by a weak voice "Hi there cowboy. I'm glad you're here."

"There's no place I rather be than beside you."

Just then Bill came into the room and said "Hello Princess" and kissed her forehead.

Ann said "I'm glad you're all here as I only have strength to say this once. I am so glad to have had this life with the three of you. You are all so special to me and I love you all. Listen to me. This is important. I do not want any despair and depression on my leaving you. Please only think of me in the times we were having fun, not that you miss me. I know you will keep me in your hearts but do not ruin the future by weeping over the past."

"Bobby, you are my one true love. I want you to love again, get married and have the babies you said you wanted. Please do that for me. Remember, I will always be a part of you. I will always be there for you. I will become your guardian angel until you join me."

"Mom, Dad Thank you for all you have done for me. I love and cherish you. Please do me one last favor. Please take care of Bobby. You are the only family he has now and I don't know how my guy will get along without me there. I'm real tired so let me nap for a few minutes then we can talk again."

She squeezed my hand to let me know she was still with us. Her sleep was not peaceful as she moaned and mumbled every so often. About mid-morning she squeezed my hand real hard then let go. Her face muscles started to sag and her arm had no life. She was gone. We had asked the doctor earlier to unhook her from her monitors so we were not jarred by her passing and he agreed.

The three of us stood and hugged, saying nothing. I left her to inform the nurse that it was over. We divided her ashes into three parts; one for burial at their church, one for scattering around the Clear Creek Ranch headquarters and one jar to be combined with mine and scattered on her special place on the hillside.

It was a solemn event and there was a full church. I was still staying in the bunk house as we wrapped the details up. I took an extra two weeks bereavement leave from Cessna and spent it at the ranch. I went back to work just to rearrange my mind and focus. Every weekend I drove to Clear Creek, to help Gary work on whatever projects needed extra labor. It was very good for my mood as I could almost feel that she was on the front porch watching us. Most evening I rode to the special place to sit and communicate with whatever spirits were listening.

I was more and more of a part of the Green family's social events. Easter Sunday was celebrated on the special place as that was the ideal place to watch the sun come up. I attended Mother's Day and Father's Day with Pat, Bill and Gary. There were several neighborhood BBQ's that were pleasant memories. Gary asked me to join him and his friends for the first day of pheasant hunting in November. Gradually I was moving on, not that I wanted to but because I needed to. Ann wanted me to move on. Christmas and Thanksgiving were hard on all of us but by the end of the holidays we were getting life back to normal.

Gary would come to Wichita every few months and we would go out partying.

A year and a half after we said goodbye to Ann, Gary and I were in a Western bar and dance in Wichita. Two young ladies stylishly dressed in Western short skirts and cowboy boots walked by us and smiled. We left our glasses of stale beer and asked them to dance. With Ann's prior prodding and training I was now able to not embarrass myself on the dance floor. Gary and I spent the next hour with Shelly and Kathy. Me with Kathy and Gary with Shelly. Kathy excused herself to go to the bathroom and Gary went for more drinks. Shelly put her arm around me and said "Would you please dance with me?"

"Of course." So, we took the floor to a slow song.

Shelly said "I'm really not into Gary and Kathy says she does not mind being with him. I know we just met but can I spend more time with you?

"How could I say 'no thank you' to a good looking blond like you? Don't tell Kathy but I preferred you anyway. It was Gary's turn to have first shot at the good-looking girl in a twosome so that's how that happened."

Kathy laughed "I traded up to the guy with the biggest line of bullshit, didn't I."

"Yep, but I am better looking and a better dancer too."

We spend the next several hours talking, drinking and dancing. I got her phone number and asked if we could go to dinner Sunday night and she agreed.

Gary had a good time with Kathy and they may get together the next time he is in Wichita. It was obvious Kathy was not going to Dodge City to see him.

Shelly and I had a lot of fun that Sunday. It was a little touchy when she asked how I knew Gary. I told her he was my brother-in-law until my wife was killed in an auto crash. He's a good buddy and I go pheasant hunting with him each fall.

She was sympathetic to my situation and we did not talk about it again.

We strolled down the normal relationship pathway. We had a date in the middle of the week, just to do something together. We had a standing date on Saturday night for dinner, movie and some dancing. Then we added Sunday afternoons to drive around, talk, get an ice cream cone or something so simple but yet rewarding. She has had sex with 3 guys so neither one of us was a virgin.

We moved gradually from kissing, to groping to fondling and then full-fledged fucking at the end of two months. She was a wildcat in bed, loving everything I did to her and giving me everything I asked for, and then some. While the sex was great it was the intimacy of being with her that moved her into my heart. We enjoyed every second we were with each other. It did not take long for her to move in with me. She was now my love and my world.

She did not mind my week-long trips to Clear Creek to help wheat harvest and go pheasant hunting. It actually helped our relationship as both of us recognized how much we missed each other. We had so many similarities that we quickly melded into a couple.

She wanted at least 2 kids, so did I. She wanted to have a nice house after marriage, so did I. Shelly had a job in the accounting departments of one of the hospitals. She had some education beyond high school but not a lot.

Everything was wonderful in our world until I came home from work one day and she was sitting on the couch and crying.

"Please forgive me Bobby. It was a mistake and I can't take it back. I am so sorry, please forgive me."

I did not like the words she was saying. What did they mean? I was afraid I would lose another lover. I said "I will forgive you, now tell me what horrible thing you did so I can kiss you and tell you it's all ok."

"No, you'll throw me out of the house. Please I love you, please stay with me."

It was about 10 more minutes of crying about this unmentionable event before I just said "Stop, tell me now or I'm leaving to go to the bar. Drunks make more sense of what they are talking about than you. So, Talk, Now!"

"I'm pregnant Bobby, I'm sorry we talked about waiting until we were married, had a house and were settled. I've messed it all up please forgive me."

I was surprised because she was on the pill. Oh well I guess that didn't work out.

My hands cupped her face and I drew her to me and said "I have two questions for you. Think before answer me. I will not allow you to come back later and change your story. Are you ready?"

"Yes" she sobbed.

"OK, pay attention. Shelly, I love you so much, will you marry me?"

It took her a moment to comprehend what I had asked. Then she "You're not mad at me for getting pregnant? You want to marry me? Oh Bobby, I'd love to marry you. Yes, yes, yes. Thank you so much for not being mad at me for getting pregnant."

"I'm very happy to ask you to marry me. I want to live with and love you forever. Now then, for my next question."

She had stopped sobbing but was continuing to make funny sniffling noises.

"Can we name our baby Carter? I just love that name, boy or girl."

She flung her arms over my neck and said "I love that name too. We are going to have such a wonderful life with our new baby."

The next two months were a whirlwind of activity with wedding and baby plans. Everything that she had planned for both events were appropriate and within reason for cost. There were no prima donna outbreaks in our apartment.

The only problem we had was her asshole sister, always pushing to have things done the way she wanted if she were in the same spot. She told Shelly I should spend 3 times my gross monthly salary for her ring. I told Shelly that was fine if we could move into her sister's house for 3 months and not pay rent, food or car payments. Her sister Beth, the bitch, did not see that as a viable solution.

Her husband Hal was not much help as he continued to harass me about how cheap I was and how great he was by paying 4 months' salary for Beth's ring. I know how he paid for the ring. He rang up a bunch of credit card purchases, including the ring, then filed bankruptcy and walked away laughing at how smart he was.

The only disappointment in the wedding was from her parents. They wanted a big lavish affair to try to impress their friends but were very vocal about them not paying a dime toward the event. So, Shelly and I had the wedding we wanted for us. Not for anybody else. Gary Green was my best man, again. Pat and Bill were invited and gladly attended the event. I was very happy to see them.

Our Carter was born March 3 and was a healthy happy boy. Shelly was the perfect mother, knowing exactly what do to do and when. I just did what I was told, except I did not need to be told to hold, love and care for him.

In June we brought Carter to Clear Creek Ranch for the start of wheat harvest. I had cleared this with Bill and Pat before we arrived. During that phone call Pat had an emotional moment when I proudly told them our son was named Carter.

Shelly had only met Bill and Pat for a moment at our wedding so this was her first real time to visit with them and the ranch. The plan was for Shelly to go back to Wichita the next day while I stayed to help with harvest. Pat almost ran over Bill and Sir Henry their dog, to get to Carter as we drove up to the ranch. She started by hugging Shelly and then carried Carter into the house. While Shelly was a great mother, she was ready for another woman to help with her son. Neither her sister or mother wanted to do more than coo at the baby and then ask Shelly "Do you have anything for us to eat or drink."