Just Get Over It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the week life moved on. Jimmy and Susan were home the next day and I did everything I could to hide my bitterness from them. I played soccer with my son. I took him to a game on Thursday and Megan and I cheered him on. He actually scored two goals.

At home I played with Susan by the TV. We watched her shows and played house with her dolls and her doll house. Megan stayed clear of me most of the time. But as I interacted with my children I could see her watching me.

I saw no reason to take time off from work. It was actually therapeutic to go somewhere besides home. I stayed late a few nights. Working with the robots gave me some relief from my dark thoughts at home.

I know some would say I should have just divorced Megan, become a distant Dad and shot the bastard that knocked her up. I just couldn't. I know I'm considered a wimp. But going through my mind constantly was my experience as a child. My best memories of my childhood were when my Dad was alive and my Mother was not clinically depressed. I mean, we had a great family. Sure I was young, and my memories have faded over the years. But I still remember how much I enjoyed our family life. And how much I loved my Dad and Mom.

I simply could not deprived my son the blessing of a normal loving family. Or my daughter either. Both are great kids. They didn't pick their stupid parents and had no part in our crazy situation. No, they're completely innocent and deserve a pair of loving parents as well as safe, disciplined, nurturing home life. And damn it, no matter how bitter I felt toward my wife and her family for lying and cheating on me, I wasn't going to take it out on my kids. I had a bad childhood after Dad died and some crummy teenage years. But I'll never let that happen to them, not while I have a single breath in my body!

So I did what a lot of people would say was stupid, weak, compliant and foolish. Yeah I know. I've heard it a million times, once a cheater always a cheater. But I just gritted my teeth and did everything I could to make up with my cheating wife. I didn't do it to make Megan feel better, although it did give her an incredible sense of relief. I put her deceit behind us for my kids. For Jimmy and Susan. And me too I guess, so I could keep my sanity. When I looked in little Susan's innocent face and see how happy she is, I know I did the right thing.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't easy and it took some adjustment on both Megan and my part. Even at ten years old Jimmy's no fool. He acted a little funny at first because he knew something happened. But didn't know exactly what. Eventually he just forgot about whatever issues me and his mother were having. I have to admire that kid for being so perceptive.

I thought about lie detectors and Private Detectives, video recorders and all that crap and just forgot about it. If she's going to cheat, then there's nothing I can do about it. I'm not Megan's jailer. I'm a husband and that's no way to regain a sense of trust. I tried to remember all those great years before I knew about her fling. I know some would say that she was lying and probably had a slew of boyfriends I didn't know about. Even if that's the case, what can I do about it? Not much now, and I wasn't going to ruin my family to find out. She promised she hadn't cheated all those years, except for that time with asshole, and I could believe her or not. I simply chose to believe her.

The upside was that after I finally dealt with my bitterness, Megan bent over backwards to support me. Of course she had always been a great wife and mother and that never changed. There were times when my bitterness resurfaced and she just patiently let me vent for a while. Then I'd got out and interact with my kids, playing with Susan and helping Jimmy with his homework. I kept going to Jimmy's soccer games and that fall his team won the championship. They had a final celebration of the whole league and I now was the proud father of the most valuable player on his team! What a thrill for our whole family.

Little Susan began to bloom as well. She grew into a lovely young lady, just like her mother. She wasn't interested in sports like her athletic brother. She concentrated on her studies and became a grade A student. On her free time she wanted to explore art, and began to paint. They had an after school art club and Megan began to take her there while Jimmy was practicing his soccer. Her art teacher was so impressed with her work, she had it displayed in the school's lobby and got many favorable comments about it. We were all proud of her.

I was glad that my bitter comments to Megan's father were soon forgotten. I guess he understood that I was just striking out at him in anger and wasn't thinking. He and I put our differences aside and we are great friends now. I play golf with him some weekends. I take the family over to the Grady's every other Sunday for a great meal. Norma is a talented cook. We all get along great now. The kids love them both and they spoil our kids to death. They even paid for Jimmy to go to a soccer camp next year. He was so happy he nearly started crying. I had a tear in my eye too.

The biggest hurdle was regaining my love life with my wife. Megan's a big, lovely woman with a curvy Amazonian body. I've always been attracted to her. But I had trouble being intimate with her knowing what she did with that jerk Reggie. I told myself that she loved me and it all happened a decade ago. But while it was something that she had probably already worked through, it was still very fresh in my mind. For her part, Megan was very anxious to regain our loving relationship. She's always been a very sexual person. Even though she was trying to remain patient and supportive, her needs were not being met for a while because I needed time to get over my anger.

After we began to reconnect I did fuck her. But it wasn't the romantic loving we had enjoyed previously. I just made out with her, sucked her tits a little and then fucked her as hard as I could. I used to eat out her pussy. But for some reason the knowledge that Reggie had defiled her cunt was a hard obstacle to overcome. As much as I needed to get over it, I just kept seeing him blowing his wad in her pussy and couldn't perform oral sex on her. In fact she cried the first time we had sex because it was more of a mechanical act than an act of love.

So after a few weeks of getting nowhere, we did what any couple that couldn't get over the hump would do, we got some counseling. We found a female therapist to go to and she helped us a lot. We talked at length about how Megan had initially been seduced, and why Reggie found it so easy to get her to cheat. The first problem was her drinking. Once she was drunk her common sense was limited and she was vulnerable to flattery. It also seemed to raise her libido. After all the promiscuous activity in college, my wife had gotten used to letting guys treat her like a sex object. Love and respect were not emotions that she needed.

However, once she met and married me, she began to enjoy the romance and respect that I provided. But while she loved me, in the back of her mind was the idea that something was missing. That missing something seemed to be a bit of rough sex. She didn't want to get beat up. But she did want her partner to handle her in a rough manner, slapping her ass, pulling her hair and fucking her hard. It took several sessions but Megan eventually admitted that's how most of the guys she had sex with in college treated her

According to the therapist, I probably needed to be a little more physical in bed. Not every time. But whenever she wanted it to give her a taste of some heavy handed sex. Megan's not a small girl so I knew she could take it. But I was still surprised to hear that's what she wanted. I always thought that soft, romantic loving was what was required. But the more we discussed our feelings, it seemed that Megan liked both. Sometimes she enjoyed slow, passionate love making, and other times she just wanted to get fucked.

We went home that very evening and I was a man on a mission. Megan said all the talk about rough sex had her dripping. Megan was playing with herself on the way home, and at the same time was rubbing my dick like she was starved for it. I was hard from the time we left until I got my eager wife in bed.

That night I was determined to have a successful coupling. Megan was very eager too. We shed our clothes and made out like horny teenagers. I was pleased at how excited my wife was. We had barely got naked and she was sucking my hardon like a horny prom date. I was determined to be more physical with her, and it was an eye opener. I always loved her furry pussy, and dove between her big thighs and licked and suck her clit until she had an orgasm. Then I flipped her onto her stomach and slapped her big, generous ass, raising pink hand prints on her pale skin. Megan was moaning in heat when I began to fuck her from behind. When I grabbed her hair and yanked so hard her neck cracked, she had another intense climax with her plump body shaking like a leaf. I kept holding her hair in my fist as I drove my rock hard cock into her dripping snatch like an out of control steam piston. I called her a few names, slapped her and squeezed her tits so hard it had to hurt. The result was that she came three times during our intense rutting, the last a long drawn out orgasm that was so loud I was glad the kids were over at Rita's that night. It was great.

After that we seemed to turn the corner on our relationship. If my bitterness began to well up, Megan usually could tell and would try to give me space to calm down. She's a wonderful partner and we had to support each other during those trying times. Our sex life was torrid and I couldn't get enough of my wife's succulent body. She initiated sex so often and kept me so satisfied, I hardly ever had to ask for it. She was my full bodied goddess, and I was her man, and anyone that saw us together got that impression right away.

The years marched on and each one made me more convinced I did the right thing in keeping my family together. We did eventually did let Jimmy know about his biological father. He took it much better than I did, and better than I could have ever imagined. He even said he suspected that might have been the case, but that it didn't matter to him. I told him I'd always love him no matter what, and I was his Dad whether he liked it or not. We both were a little teary eyed. Megan was openly sobbing with happiness and so was my daughter. Then Megan, Susan, Jimmy and I all shared a big family hug together. It was a an emotional moment, one of the most poignant in my life.

By the time he was a Junior in high school Jimmy was voted the team captain on the Varsity soccer team. He was also the leading scorer. There's every indication he'll be getting a scholarship to go to college. My son is very popular now and we get lots of visitors at the house, a lot of them female. Jimmy's become a tall, good looking kid, with dark hair, broad shoulders and a well muscled physique. I have no jealousy when I say he looks more like his father every year. I no longer care about that and am pleased he's become such a fine young man.

Susan is getting popular too. I can't believe she's already in eighth grade and soon will be in high school. She's a lovely young lady with light brown hair and a cute figure. I think the boys in her class have started to notice. Megan is constantly warning her about boys, but Susan doesn't seem to worry about it. She's a smart, level headed girl and I know she's going to be all right.

As far as Megan and I, we couldn't be better. I don't have any resentment about her anymore. She had a few months of stupidity and I just had to resolve that issue between us. She's been nothing more than the love of my life. Our sex life is frequent and satisfying. If she needs something a little rougher in bed she lets me know and I try to provide it. When I need her sweet loving she gives me all I can handle.

We go on dates almost every weekend. Now that the kids are older they can take care of themselves most of the time. We have Rita over to watch out for them when we go away for weekends. She loved both of them and spoils them rotten, as to their grandparents. Megan and I are already planning our retirement. She's still in the financial sector and had taken charge of our retirement fund. Working there she gets free advice on our investments. As of this month it's growing leaps and bounds. We may even be blessed with an early retirement. I have to admit that life is good and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks for reading my story.