Just Good Business Pt. 01

Story Info
Derek gets back at the boss everyone hates.
2.7k words
4.42
31.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** All people featured in this story are over the age of 18***

***

It was a scene that was all too common in business settings. The company rented out a building with a bar for the yearly company party. An event designed to celebrate the creation of a new drug for their government employer. As the night draws on a curious employee finds the booze behind the bar. Everyone has some drinks. Some people begin to perform least than desirable acts. Men filled with liquid courage say things they should not to their coworkers or even their boss.

Derek stumbled over to Karen. Karen was a high-level manager at the company. She stood in her own personal pocket within the crowd. No one dared to go near her. Everyone knew what Karen was capable of. There were several unemployed men and women that could attest to that. Karen was ruthless.

Karen knew Derek was about to make a fool of himself. She needed to put him in his place quickly. No need to give anyone else any ideas. Derek was drunk enough to look Karen in her eyes. Derek would never dare to that while sober. Derek slurred, "Heyyyy boss." He swayed on his feet.

Karen sighed, "Hey Derek, enjoying the party?" She sipped from the glass of water in her hand. He was going to cross a line and she was ready to strike him down.

"You-you got a stick in your ass. Need some good dick to loosen up." Derek grabbed his crotch.

Karen was not amused. She spoke with just enough force to be heard over the crowd of party goers. "You're afraid of me when sober for good reasons. I am going to embarrass you here."

Derek stood there taking every in every word.

"YOU," she screamed. The room went silent. All eyes focused on Derek and Karen. Derek felt his arm hair stand up. He froze like a deer in headlights. Karen continued her tirade, "I write your checks. Don't cross me. I have no problem ruining your life." She threw her water onto him. "I am your boss. Get me a new drink. Can you do that right loser?"

Derek walked off cursing under his breath. He was going to be the laughing stock of his job. Drunk Derek wanted revenge, at least he still had a job. Derek wished he could take her down a peg. As he walked he began to notice a rather odd sensation. There was a small cylinder in his pocket. He slid his hand into his pocket.

It was a vial. At that moment it hit Derek. Inside his pocket, was a vial of Batch 234. Derek in his drunken state did not bother questioning how it got there. It should not have been there. It should be impossible for any samples of the mind-altering drug to leave the lab. Derek instead focused on what he needed to do.

Derek needed to get Karen a drink.

Derek walked over the bar on shaky legs. As he grabbed a wine glass, he knocked over several other glasses. Derek somehow managed to mix a drink with Batch 234.

Derek stumbled back over to Karen. Her gaze shot through him. Karen may have been shorter, but she looked down at Derek with disgust. Derek bowed his head as he presented Karen with her new drink. Karen raised her eyebrow. "I am surprised you managed to walk this far without spilling the drink." Karen took one sip of the drink. Derek watched her closely. She took a larger sip. Her lips turned into a scowl. Karen said, "You can't even get this right."

The drink came flying towards Derek's face. Derek hit the ground in order to avoid it. Karen took a step forward. The heel of her shoe dug into Derek's rib cage. Karen leaned down to talk to Derek. She spoke just loud enough for him to hear, "If you talk to me again, I will have you fired for sexual assault. Remember, I am the boss." Derek felt something pop. Pain shot through his right side. Karen walked off paying no attention to Derek. She was the boss after all. Employees were replaceable trash.

Derek got to his knees. He felt nauseous.

Everyone has a bad day.

Tomorrow would be better.

Derek dragged himself back to the bar. He had a few more drinks. That was the last thing Derek remembered.

***

Derek had a splitting headache. He slowly opened his eyes. The light burned Derek's eyes. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. He was laying down on the floor. Derek slowly sat up. He opened his eye to the painful light. He was behind the bar. Derek used the edge of the bar to pull himself up to his feet. He was face to face with a young woman. She wore thick rubber gloves. The young woman was the cleaning lady. She dropped the bag of trash in her hand. She asked Derek, "Are you okay sir?"

"Yea, just give me second," Derek croaked. He climbed over the bar and sat in a chair. "I just need some time to gather myself."

"You should leave as soon as you can. Management wants everyone out," the cleaning woman said. She picked up her bag of trash and went back to cleaning. Derek watched her while he waited for the pain in his head to subside a little. She had been at work for a while now the room looked almost pristine. There was little evidence of the insane party that had happened just the night before. The cleaning lady got down on her hands and knees. She wiped up a liquid with her cleaning cloth. Unfortunately, she did not know a rather large amount of that mysterious liquid soaked into her gloves. The liquid was around the area where Karen threw her drink on Derek twice. Derek wondered if it was the same drink.

Derek took the time to admire the cleaning ladies body. She was not anything extraordinary. She appeared to be in her twenties, younger than Derek. A little athletic. The woman shot a glance over at Derek. He saw something in her eyes, heat. He leaned back in his stool and closed his eyes. He hated being caught ogling a woman. Too risky. No need to get embarrassed. Getting shot down by a woman was an embarrassment his pride could not handle.

Derek looked back at what he did last night. To his horror, Derek remembered what he said to Karen. He remembered the humiliation put him through. Derek's memories had holes in it, but he remembered enough. Derek needed to apologize to Karen.

Derek's thoughts were interrupted by a touch. He felt a warm hand on his chest. Derek's eyes snapped open.

The young cleaning lady stood in front of Derek. She wore a big grin. Derek's questioning eyes looked at her. The cleaning lady answered, "I was just worried about you sir." She sat in his lap. "What did you do last night?" She put her hand on Derek's forehead.

Derek feigned ignorance. "I don't really remember, but I think I am fine now."

"I do not think so sir." She began to lightly grind against me. Derek instinctively stood up. The cleaning lady stood up with him. She wrapped her hands around Derek's waist. "What can I do to help you?"

"Look just give me some space. I'm sure you are a nice girl, but I need to go apologize to someone. You should probably get back to cleaning."

The cleaning lady closed the distance until her lips brushed against Derek's ears. She whispered,"Whatever you say, boss." She returned to cleaning the room. Derek quickly ducked out of the room.

***

Derek sat in his driveway. Cold sweat dripped down his forehead. He had to do this. Derek looked down at his phone. The hand holding it tremble. Derek tapped the screen to call her. Derek called his boss.

The phone rung once. Twice. The call went to her voice mail. Derek waited for the proper time to leave his message.

"Hey Boss, I don't know what came over me last. Drunk me does not represent my opinions. Please call me back. I would like to apologize to you in person."

Derek climbed out of the car. The pain in his head had dulled into a moderate throb. He looked up at his house. It was a nice, normal suburban home. Derek hoped he would not lose the job he needed to pay for it. Karen was ruthless.

Derek walked up to his door and threw it open. He collapsed on the couch before falling asleep.

***

A knock on his door woke up Derek. He rolled off of his sofa. Derek straightened his clothes. It was growing dark outside. Derek took a moment to wonder who this visitor could be.

Derek opened the door. Standing there on his doorsteps was Karen. She had changed clothes since the party. Derek raised an eyebrow. He had never seen Karen like this. She just wore a white T-shirt and a pair of leggings.

Karen pushed her way into Derek's house. "I want to hear your apology," she said. She sat down on his sofa. Karen crossed her arms. She barked, "Start apologizing."

Derek closed his door. He said, "Well." Derek sat down on the opposite end of the sofa from Karen. Karen's face visibly turned red.

Karen turned to face Derek. She crossed her legs and clasped her hands together in her own lap. "Are you mute or are you going to start apologizing?" she spat.

"Are you okay Karen? You are acting odd." Derek tensed his muscles waiting for waiting for a vitriolic response. "You should tell me what's wrong. I will try to help," he added.

Karen closed her eyes for a moment. All the tension left her body."It would be my pleasure." Karen's jaw clenched. She spoke through her clinched teethed. I'm horny," she said.

***

Here Derek was with his strict boss in front of him wearing just a pair of leggings a white T-shirt. Derek thought she wanted him to apologize for sexually harassing her. Instead, he received a surprise. Karen said she was horny.

This was some kind of trap. Derek paused. Karen spoke, "What you fucking loser? Say something. I need your dick. I. Am. Horny." Karen slid next to Derek on the sofa. Her chest heaved as her lungs filled with his scent.

Derek asked a simple question, "Why?"

Karen growled, "I don't know. I need you. Take me. You are a fucking loser and I want to fuck you. God, you're pathetic. You have a fuckable woman right here and you're doing nothing about it." She frowned.

"Karen, what is wrong with you?"

"I-I don't know." Karen clenched her fist. She exploded off of the sofa. Her voice rose to a shout,"It started all this morning. I woke up. My bedsheets were soaked." Karen covered her mouth with her hand. Her eyes wide with Horror. "Why am I telling you this?"

Everything hit Derek at that moment. He remembered exactly what he did last night. Derek remembered the humiliation, the Batch 234, his revenge. Batch 234 was designed to be a mind control drug. A preliminary test had shown it was put the animals in a suggestible state. It was not ready for human testing. Why was it in Derek's pocket? Karen pulled Derek back to reality as she began to stomp towards the door.

"I can't do this. I shouldn't be here with a peon." She swung open the door.

"Karen, close the door."

Karen closed the door. She turned the doorknob and pulled it opened again. "Close the door, Karen." Said Derek. Karen shut the door. "You can't leave without my permission, Karen." Karen put her hand on the doorknob. The muscles in her forearm tightened as she tried to turn the doorknob. She could not. "The doorknob is made of lava Karen. It burns."

"Ahh" Karen jumped back from the door. Her knees buckled together. A wet spot slowly formed on her leggings.

Derek stood up. His hand slid back through his hair. "Karen, sit down. I will see if the is anything I can do to help you." Derek exhaled. His body felt heavy. Karen glared at him. Tears began to form around the edge of her eyes.

She said,"Someone did something to me. One of you fuckers grew some balls. YOU I bet it was you. Fix whatever you did to me or I will make your life a living hell. I am your boss. You're fired. You're going to lose everything. This is fucking illegal. I -"

"Shut the fuck up Karen. Stay on the sofa. I will be right back." Naturally, Karen complied.

Derek walked into the kitchen. He grabbed a chair and sat down in front of Karen. He looked her the eyes for the first time while sober. He said, "I have to lay down a few ground rules. You can not tell anyone about what I did to you. You will behave normally around everyone other than me. You will only obey my orders." Derek took a moment to relax. "You will now answer every question I have for you truthful. Say yes sir if you understand."

"Yes, sir." Said Karen. Derek could not hold back a smile. He could get used to this treatment.

"What do you feel when I give you a command?"

"My body just does it and" her voice trailed off.

"And what?"

"It feels good, ass wipe. It feels better than an orgasm. I need a fucking loser like you command me. I don't want it. I need it."

These were good results. Batch 234 appeared to be a success. Derek was not sure about the increased libido side effect. Derek shook his head. The change would most likely be permanent. Derek looked into Karen's eyes. "Karen I am not entirely sure what happened to you, but I think it may be karma. You know you're a bitch to all your employees. We hate you."

Derek waited for a response from Karen. He received only a hateful glare. It was at this moment Derek realized she could only respond to questions.

He asked, "Do you think you deserve to punished for mistreating your employees?"

Karen rolled her eyes. "No, I think I should have mistreated you people more. It looks like someone did not fear me enough." Karen was ruthless.

Derek did not feel bad about what he was about to do. Derek took out his phone and started recording. "Karen take off your shirt."

"No, no, no you can't film me like this," Karen pleaded. She yanked her shirt off. Karen wore no bra. Her nipples were rock hard.

Derek smiled. "Bitch it looks like you love this."

Karen shook her head.

"Play with your tits bitch."

Karen grabbed her tits. Her fingers swiftly manipulating her soft flesh with a passion Derek enjoyed watching. His phone recording it all. Karen closed her eyes. Derek barked, "Orgasm Karen."

Karen's feet slammed into the floor as she lifted her hips. She whimpered like a dog as the wave of pleasure rocked her body. The wet spot in her leggings spread. Derek's phone captured it all.

Derek studied her. His cock strained against his pants. "Bitch you're making a mess on my sofa. Get on the floor where you belong."

Karen quiet sat on her knees.

"You make speak freely."

"Delete the video or I will -"

"Orgasm Karen."

"Ahhh." Karen fell down to her hands and knees. She shoved one hand between her thighs to gently rub her mound.

"Strip completely." Karen pulled off her leggings and panties with one motion.

Karen strained to speak. Her body shook from her two orgasms. "I- I don't know who you think you are but I'm your -"

"Orgasm bitch. You're just my bitch now."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Karen's head hit the ground. Her body violently shook. Karen lay there on the floor, limp. Her pussy leaking onto Derek's nice hardwood floor. Karen whimpered, "What are you going to do to me?"

Derek unzipped his pants."I am going to embarrass you here." Derek was ruthless.

To be continued probably... assuming people want it to be continued.