All Comments on 'Just Good Business Pt. 01'

by dontloseyourmind

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't continue

writing until after you have Proof Read this attempt and spotted all the errors, including the frequent cases where you've omitted words.

Example from the second paragraph - "We will focus (on?) one particular male, Derek."

Another example - "He looked her (in?) the eyes for the first time while sober."

AZslyderAZslyderalmost 6 years ago
Wasted potential so far

Plot line is obvious and been done before. The beginning is rather clumsy and full of errors. Yes, this makes a difference - don't rely on a program to proof read, if you even did that much. You need an editor.

AethurAethuralmost 6 years ago
Ignore the haters

Keep going if you want to. Some literary issues, but I enjoyed it, and would continue to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
screw the grammar police

and just keep writing the story! There are TONS of stories where the writers put NO effort into fixing the errors around here for those to go bitch about, there wasn't really any real glaring issues.

would love to read more about what all he can do to Karen to humiliate and own her. More please!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
I Agree

Up the Haters. I for one want to see where this goes. He still has the Cleaning lady to bring into his Harem. Not to mention other Women who need his Control as he will instruct them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"Karen was not amusing"

"before falls asleep"

"A knock on his door awoken Derek"

"you, people, more"

"I shouldn't be here with a peon"

The only way this drivel could be worse... oh, wait!

dontloseyourminddontloseyourmindalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Note

Grammar errors can and will be fixed later. Lack of originality and interesting plot will take more work to fix however.

rooster20171rooster20171about 5 years ago

I definitely want more, good begining to a hot serise.

egeswenderegeswenderabout 4 years ago
Guess what

Still waiting for part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdontloseyourmind@dontloseyourmind
I suck at writing. Working hard to improve. I hope I wrote something you enjoyed. What I'm currently working on: Not sure feel free to message me any suggestions.