Just How I Like

Story Info
He takes charge for a passionate encounter against the wall.
832 words
4.13
3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yesMadame
yesMadame
14 Followers

My hands are on your hips and I press you back into the wall. My nose gently drags against your cheek. I lick you and as I shove you back harder, we kiss. Slow and deep. My hands slide up your side, onto your chest, squeeze. I groan in your ear. I pull your hair away from your neck and bite down - you gasp. My teeth press deeper. My hot breath against you.

"Show me what a good pet you are", I tell you.

"Yes", you say.

"Get on your knees and show me how much pleasure you can give..

"Yes, sir."

Your eyes meet mine. They look up helplessly as I push you down, my hands rough on your shoulder. You slide along the wall, crouched in front of me. You press your face against me through my pants, a tease.

"Get to work", I say.

I feel the pressure of your hands pulling, unzipping me. You slide my pants down so you can reach me all over.

You start with little flicks of your tongue around the tip, gentle. Then one hand wraps around my balls and you take me all the way in. I let out a sigh that turns to a groan as the perfect warmth and softness of your mouth overtakes me and slides me back and forth. The gentle sound of you sucking me. I run my fingers through your hair.

"That's a good girl" I say, "you know just how I like to be sucked."

You look up to me with your eyes wide and pleading. I stare into them while I dig my hands in your hair at the base of your head, holding you to me, leaving you just enough slack to rock your head back and forth on my cock. It twitches in your mouth and you push back with your tongue.

"Get up", I grunt to you.

You slide your mouth off of me, giving my balls one last little tug.

"There's a good pet."

I grab you firmly by your arms. I kiss you deeply, so hard it's almost painful, but you keep pushing back. I pull your arm, turn you around, and push you into the wall.

"You know what to do, pet", I whisper.

"Yes", you say gently back.

"Yes?" I ask, sternly.

"Yes Sir", you correct yourself.

I slap your ass and you breath in sharply.

"That's right."

Cheek to the wall, you slide the panties of your lingerie down over your hips and thighs.

"Now back into me", I order.

You obey immediately, instinctively. My teeth dig into your neck and you groan. I gently stroke your thighs with my fingertips.

"Open them wider, pet", I command.

You obey me again, spreading your legs further apart, leaning further back against me.

I reach between your legs. My fingers begin to circle your hair, gently stroking, working closer to sliding into you. They part your lips, run softly up and down them, touch your clit gently while I bite your shoulders harder.

"Yes!" you exclaim.

You quiver.

"Say my name", I whisper.

You breathe it to me.

"Say it louder you little bitch", I tell you.

When you start to obey I bury my fingers inside you. My name becomes a gasp, then a shout. I pull the inside of you back to me in firm, deep, come-hither motions.

"That's right pet", I say, "who makes you scream like that?"

"You Sir!" you say between moans.

You gasp and your pussy starts to tighten.

"Cumming for me already?"

You try to reply but just scream. Your thighs slam shut on my wrists and you drip down my hand while you finish hard, my name slipping once again out of your mouth while you hold your breath. The pleasure rocks your body.

When you finish I pull your hips back, bend you over. You reach for the wall and push against it, backing up intuitively as I shove myself into you. You scream a breathless little scream when your ass hits my thighs. I lean over you and grunt in your ear while we fall into sync. One hand on your shoulder, one on your hip, I pull you back in time with my growls and your moans. The time passes in tense, rhythmic shoves, sweating, your little yells while you clench around me, cumming again, moaning.

"Are you ready for my cum?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what bitch?" I growl.

"Yes Sir!"

My cock erupts and I bury it deeper in you, stopping my in-and-out rhythm to drive myself as far in as possible and hold myself there. I shout in your ear while I finish.

I spin you back around and kiss you until it hurts us both. I look you deep in the eyes. You look up at me. I push you to your knees again.

"You've pleased me well, pet", I tell you, "Now clean me up. Maybe if you're good I'll fuck you again."

yesMadame
yesMadame
14 Followers