Gemma Sells Herself

Story Info
Gemma sells herself to a millionaire but enjoys it.
3k words
3.94
15.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma sells herself.

Gemma Boaz waited for the door to open Tony had asked her to see him in his hotel room at 7.

It was 6:57.

Gemma stood in her best high heels, the wrap around dress that had been delivered that morning and wore just the briefest panties she had ever worn that had come with the dress, although the dress was lovely a Givenchy original worth about £ 15,000.

She wondered how a whore must feel before meeting a client - how did it feel to know that unless she pleased Tony - the money he had arranged to be sent to business account - She felt like a whore, but a high class white with the dress and she knew he would treat her like one. Was it alarming that it turned her on so.

He returned to the school - a multi-millionaire - he donated money to the school he once worked at and popped in to her house to give her a present - a bottle of Bollinger at £1000 a bottle- she immediately thought he could help her failing business with a cash injection - she flirted with him - kisses on the cheek for the champagne and sat next to him as they talked business and explained that if he supported her business, that he would be a sleeping partner he then agreed to be a such a thing - everything was going to plan until his condition was given.

A sleeping partner he would be on the condition,that she would sleep with him.

Initially outraged - the very thought of it but then Tony gave her the ultimatum- one night with her complete and whole- hearted compliance and then she would be financially secure.

She did not have a choice.

Now she stood waiting. Tony opened the door and smiled broadly - she stepped through into a very luxurious and expensive suite.

Initially taken aback by the opulence, Gemma stood still until Tony broke the silence.

"You'd like a drink? "Tony indicated the ice bucket with the bottle of Bollinger- Gemma poured and sunk two glasses quickly- giving her Dutch courage for her night ahead. Gemma looked over to him - he was by no means ugly - handsome in the way older men could be - he was certain toned - with self-confessed hours in the gym. Gemma turned to watch Tony walk towards her.

"Shall we get comfortable? "

Gemma sat on one of the early chairs on the palatial suite. The Corinthian was certain worth its stars. Tony poured her another glass of the excellent champagne and Gemma sipped at it.

" So let's understand each other, the funds and legal paperwork are in the process of completion - two days tops." Tony smiled " of course, you here because of your own mistakes."

Gemma frowned "mistakes? What do you mean? "

" Come now, you hear of my new money - you flirt a little and think that Tony is a nice guy and he'll bail you out and you do nothing for it - It's 50 grand Gemma "

" I..." Gemma stammered, caught in her lies, and took a large draught from the glass.

Tony recalled a memory :t's alright Gemma - there's another one who trying it on like you - you know - the other Gemma - she thought she could flutter her eyelashes and get free money - we'll she going to taught that flirting always comes at a price- only this Gemma would be taught a harsher lesson than this Gemma. He scrutinised her carefully, " you can back out right now - just walk away and no harm done and you can keep the dress, the £1000 and the bottle at home."

The offer was tempting, sitting in her dress but then the financial support would go - her business and maybe her home. Also her children would lose out on the financial support and her ex-husband would be shocked to see her financially stable.

But was it worth this?

Yes - it was Tony was a handsome man and she hadn't fucked anyone for months!

Before she could reply, Tony added another nugget " you must understand, I'm leaving the country in 6 months tops - so we will only meet a few times - after I fly- you're free from any further obligations and the finance will continue as agreed.

"Where are you going? "asked Gemma, intrigued to know more.

" I've taken a villa in Antigua- big enough for my needs and I'm in the process of getting EU dual citizenship- you must come over for a holiday and bring the kids."

Tony knew that she was divorced a year now and her son and daughter were her world now.

"Well, I " Gemma stammered, unsure how to answer him. She had been expecting Tony to essentially rape her but here he was chatting amicably and offering his home for a free holiday. Annoyingly, he was still that nice guy, she knew for years and had so recently returned. Gemma felt suddenly ashamed of her deceitful behaviour earlier and was warming to the man again. She remembered his return into her life.

The knock at her door was unexpected, it was only 7:45 but a bit late for drop in guests. With mild irritation she opened the door to see a very well-groomed Tony Watson in an expensive fitted leather jacket, jeans and matching leather boots standing on the step.

" I promised you a bottle of bubbles, when you gave me a reference for that job up

North, a year ago so here I am, though a little later than expected."

He was all smiles, Gemma could clearly see his appearance was due to the expert hands of stylists.

"Oh you didn't need to worry" Gemma politely insisted. Upon entry into her kitchen, Tony revealed a gold foil topped green bottle from a electric cooler box, iced vapour rose from its depths as he presented the chilled bottle to her.

"Bollinger- a grand a bottle, "Tony smiled. Gemma was taken aback.

"Wow! I think I'd have preferred the money" Gemma's thoughts tumbled out before she could stifle them.

"Oh, are you struggling since the divorce?" Tony replied, his tone became soft and enquired gently, " Keep the champagne and I'll give you cash. "Gemma looked as Tony fished for his phone and then looked at her inquisitively, "What's your bank account number?"

Gemma couldn't believe what he was offering to do, but she reeled off the number from her own phone, easily retrieved from the kitchen work top.

Immediately, a kernel of a plan formed in her head.

"You really don't have to" Gemma smiled and then spontaneously hugged Tony. Their cheeks touched and Tony, hugged her back respectfully. Spending an hour chatting, and none of her own children underfoot,Gemma prised as much from him as she could. Tony was happy to share, as long as Gemma promised to keep it confidential. There was no danger of her sharing this gold mine!

Gemma then steered the conversation to her supply teaching and tutoring business, which without a serious cash injection, she was at pains to highlight, would struggle. Then Gemma moved in for the kill, leaning over to retrieve her glass, she brushed her breasts seductively against his chest and then mused on what she might do and asked for his suggestion.

Instantly, Tony fell into her trap and offered to help. Without a moment's hesitation, she outlined a hefty support package with Tony coming on board as a sleeping partner- it was all going so well.

After agreeing to send her business plan and cost projections, staff and outgoings - Gemma added another 10k for debts she had accrued that she felt was better off not knowing about.

Tony then asked to simply review the proposal " so after the final total of £50,000 is transferred - the notification of my partnership will be legally changed."

"Sleeping partner " Gemma smiled, triumphant in her own cleverness.

" And as a sleeping partner- we'll be sleeping together very soon - if you're not too busy "Tony sat back, as the realisation dawned.

"Sorry?" Gemma stammered.

" Oh come now Gemma, sleeping partner requires both partners to sleep together to cement the deal. Did you think a little flirting, a little seductiveness would give you £50000 so easily. You thought a flutter of your eye lashes and nice but dim, Tony Watson would give you his money. Well, the inks not yet dry so you have to decide on whether you want this money enough to sacrifice yourself".

Gemma was stunned; all her plans and all her cleverness was brought to nought. Tony continued, " People have always underestimated me, as did you. So, here is my card. Think it over and contact me. I am here until Sunday afternoon. You have three days."

Gemma remembered how she felt - a cold lump in the pit of her stomach.

And now she looked at Tony, he has given her every chance and it was then she made her decision. She set the empty glass aside, leaned forward and kissed fully on the lips. Her tongue pushed into his mouth, he softened and allowed her on. Gemma leaned on him and pushed down on the bed.

"Let's make you a sleeping partner" She whispered and guided his right to her braless breast.

" Take off your dress, I want to look at your beautiful body" Tony whispered as he pulled away from the kiss. Gemma smiled subtly, it had been a long time since anyone called her beautiful and even longer since showed a man her nakedness. A tingle in her pussy announced a growing sexual excitement as she stood, unclipped the expensive wrap around dress and allowed to fall away. Her breasts were a little hammocked, and lay flatter against her chest, conversely her nipples were large. Coral pink mounds that wrinkled and stiffened immediately as she faced him. His mouth went straight to them, kissing and sucking on them. His tongue flicking her stiff nubs. Gemma had always been proud of her body and was a regular gym attendee, but nothing would inflate her boobs after two children

"Oh fuck!" The words tumbled from her mouth as Tony slipped his hand to her left breast and massaged it tenderly. Her pussy moistened alarmingly. With her eyes on Tony's blond haired head as he suckled her. She shifted to offer him her other nipple, but Tony had read her desires and shifted his attention to her other nipple. His hand, however, had slipped down to her panties and slipped then down giving him access to her the waxed folds of her pussy.

"Oh be gentle please." Gemma pleaded, her breathing becoming ragged.

"I will "Tony reassured her.

With his open mouth and clever tongue, her moved her right apart to allow him to lick at her pussy.

Like an electric shock, her body shook as his tongue slid into her wet cunt. Randomly, Gemma thought of how she would smell and taste but Tony moaned with his own appreciation of her sex - he turned her round and gently lowered her to the bed. He gently but firmly pushed her legs apart and exposed her sex to him.

"My god, you taste delicious Gemma." Tony found her exposed swollen clitoris, freshly exposed from her clitoral hood and suckled it with a pool of wetness from his own mouth and her own cunt. Gemma sighed, shook and shivered as Tony slid in a wet finger into your clenched vagina and stroked her swollen g-spot.

"Fucking hell, you know what you're doing!" Gemma stammered.

"Teaching you what your pussy is for" Tony detached himself from her clit, and drawing out his one finger to replace it with two.

"Oh fuck me!" Gemma squealed as Tony fingers slid on and out of her and made beckoning motions on her g-spot. "I going to cum!"

With his lips locked on her engorged clitoris- he sucked firmly and then with his other free hand he seized her left nipple and squeezed, rolling it between finger and thumb. Another finger on his right hand slid surreptitiously into Gemma anus, already slick from the river of her own ejaculating sex. With all these sensations, Gemma caved into her climax.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Gemma couldn't say anything else as her orgasm exploded within her, a huge wave crashed as she shook, bucked and swore wordlessly. A fountain of her own cunt juice sprayed from her pussy, splashing Tony's face as he moved aside to avoid further distraction - he was determined to keep Gemma like this for as long as he could.

As she writhed and came - Tony watched her slender milf body grew a sheen of perspiration, as she couldn't control her responses to a third orgasm. Finally, relenting Tony withdrew his fingers and mouth from her and quickly striped off his clothes and then while she recovered - he placed his stiffened cock on her lips- Gemma still at a heightened sense of arousal accepted his swollen glans into her dry mouth. With his own precum, acting at a lubricant, he slipped his cock into her mouth.

Gemma, now with Tony's cock in her mouth felt his fingers pulling on her stiffened nipples again starts to throat his shaft. Despite being out of practice, Gemma gets the gland into her throat and then splits her legs open for Tony's fingers to fuck her open for his cock.

Tony didn't waste any time as he withdrew his shaft from her mouth, wiping her lips with his head and then positioned himself between her legs, in the missionary position and waited.

"Ask me to fuck you - ask for my cock" Tony asked, rubbing his gland on her folds, stimulating her cunt to get wetter.

"Put it in me" Gemma asks, pleadingly, "split my tight little pussy open." Gemma had always exercised her Kegel muscles but keep her vagina as tight as she could, after her children,

Tony looked down at her pink slit, her labia stretched open and a hint of red of her love hole. Gemma had a lovely flower shaped cunt, her lips were not dark but a coral pink and her flattened breasts wobbled attractively as he nudged her. She had a natural slit pussy, that opened with only a little encouragement with his glans, then sensing her surrender, Tony pushed himself into her wet cunt.

"Oh fuck, you're huge!" Gemma moaned. Tony knew he wasn't that large, but her pussy had been clenched so much with her multiple orgasm- he knew he could make her feel his manhood.

Holding her legs akimbo, Tony thrust into her with an energetic rhythm, with short and long strokes. Gemma's cunt gripped on his cock and she could feel the friction on her vaginal walls.

"Oh god I've missed fucking!" She cooed.

"You are beautiful." Tony panted as he continued to thrust into her, his hand seizing her breasts, massaging them as he rode her.

"Put me on my hands and knees!" Gemma pleaded and Tony pulled out with a squelch and turned her over and plunged back in.

"Fuck me, Tony! Make me feel every inch!" Gemma hissed. Tony thrusted hard back into her aching cunt hole, partly to please her but also distract her but had his own agenda. With three firm spanks, he made her squeal with shock and yet with pleasure.

"Say thank you!" Tony ordered, raining another two spanks on her heart shaped buttocks, one on each cheek. Tony wanted to make her feel it, he needed her to want his fucking. She was a woman, who he knew needed to fucked often. Fucked often enough, for her to allow herself to be with the right man again. Tony wasn't that right man, but he was the man who had her right now, on her hands and knees taking him deeply and he was going to educate her pussy and also her arse.

That was Tony' next little surprise for her, as he fucked her from behind, he spat on his thumb and then nudged up against her twitching rosebud. With only a little pressure, her anus opened enough for his thumb end to slip into her anal cavity, and as he slide himself into her cunt, his thumb was swallowed up to the first knuckle.

Surprisingly, Gemma was not the strait-laced woman, Tony had initially taken her for. She had experience f anal play, but did that stretch to full anal sex. He would soon find out and so would she.

"Oh Tony, I can feel you in my arse!" Gemma called out. Tony's thumb could feel his own cock sliding in and out of her cunt, as she pushed down with his thumb. Gemma's reaction was immediate and powerful.

"Oh, fuck Tony, I'm cumming again!" Gemma squealed as she shook involuntarily and as Tony pulled out, a stream of her own ejaculate poured from her quivering pussy. Her legs shook violently. "I've never squirted so much!" Her surprise was genuine, and Tony could hear a sense of perverse glee.

"You'll squirt more than ever, with this in her arse." Tiny threaded and pushed his swollen member into Gemma's winking anus. With only a little extra saliva and a slow, tender push Gemma's anus opened to his glans. She had experienced anal sex before and knew how to relax enough. Tony was careful to only fill her with half his length. He wanted her to get accustomed to his size, before exercising her anus further.

"Oh Tony, you're making me into your whore." Gemma sighed, wincing as she felt his cock in her anal passage. It was hurting but it was an exciting kind of hurt and she was getting very aroused at the same time. With her own fingers, she rubbed her swollen clit and jammed two or even three fingers into her cunt. She hadn't been so sexually excited for months and almost immediately she ejaculated again.

"You're my little anal whore now, Gemma."