'Just' Jane Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"Lick it slut. Eat that cum from my pussy." Cassie shrieked.

I stabbed my tongue between her pussy lips and tasted Poole's cum. I licked and licked some more then licked deeper. I could feel her young pussy contract over my tongue as her hand combed through my hair.

Opening my eyes I looked up and saw Poole's hands gripping her tits as Cassie twisted her neck to kiss him. There was a fire between my legs now as I watched Cassie being savaged.

I felt a twitch along my neck and realized it was Poole's cock. Leaving Cassie's heavenly pussy I started to lick along his length. Poole's cock surged back to life, a pearl of cum oozed from the tip.

Cassie's hand gripped my head and pulled it back to her sex. I licked her clit and watched as her stomach tightened again and again. I licked her gash as her excitement flowed mixed with Poole's cum. Suddenly Cassie pushed my head away.

"Put it in my cunt slut." Cassie growled.

"Your slut would be happy if you want me to." I replied looking at Poole now.

"Jane, I want you to be happy." Poole answered.

I grabbed Poole's cock and aimed it at my daughter's pussy. Cassie quickly lowered cunt over the massive penis. Cum and pussy juice pushed along his length and I licked it up. Poole's cock was about half way in Cassie when I flicked her clit with my tongue.

"Damn you slut you're going to make me cum!" Cassie pulled my head from her pussy. "Kiss me mom."

Did I hear her right? I looked up and saw the desire I myself knew too well. Her hand let me go and I moved up sucking her tit along the way.

"Show him mom. Show Poole how his slut kisses her daughter." Cassie wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled my tits up to hers. I looked at Poole and knew I need him to know the truth.

"I love you baby, I am his slut and always will be."

With our lips pressed hard together our tongues danced to a choreographed melody only Cassie and I knew. I could feel Poole fucking Cassie as we continued to kiss.

"Can you feel it slut, can you feel your lovers big cock in your daughters pussy." Cassie gasped. "Would you like him to fill my cunt with more of his love so you can eat it from my pussy?"

"Yes baby, make him cum, milk his cock. He tastes so good in you." I moaned.

Cassie and I kissed as I fondled her tits but I knew this position was too awkward.

"Turn around and face him, let Poole see how happy he makes us." I suggested.

Moving out of the way I helped Cassie stand up. Her pussy gaped open as Poole's cock slipped free. Turning around this time I happily guided his cock back in my daughter's greedy cunt.

"Watch mom, watch Uncle Timmy stretch my pussy." Cassie squealed.

Sure enough she was lubricated enough that after a few hard strokes Cassie's small patch of pubic hair brushed against Poole's. I reached around and fondled her tits watching Poole thrust up in my daughter's tight cunt.

I knew Poole was enjoying her young pussy, what guy wouldn't, but I knew him well enough he was also concerned.

"Thank you" I mouthed to him. "I love you" I mouthed next. "I know." Poole mouthed back.

After he knew I was accepting of the situation I think Poole started to enjoy fucking Cassie a little bit more. Taking my hand Poole moved it over Cassie's ass to where his cock was pumping in her pussy.

"Feel that slut, yours isn't the only pussy that can take my cock." Poole taunted me.

"Maybe you would like to lick her asshole while I fuck her?"

"That would be so nasty." Cassie moaned. "Do it slut, lick my dirty asshole."

I had licked assholes of course but never while the person was getting fucked.

Overwhelmed with the desire to please them both I moved slowly down Cassie's back towards her ass. Cassie gripped my wrist and pulled my hand from her tit.

Moving it lower she placed it right below her navel.

"Feel it slut?" Cassie slammed down on Poole's cock and groaned. "Feel how deep his cock goes in me."

"Yes baby now hold still and let Pooled fuck you so I can lick your ass." I hissed.

Moving lower I spread Cassie's ass cheeks and ran my tongue up and down her crack.

Licking across her perineum I tasted her pussy once again. I could feel Cassie tense up as I probed her asshole with the tip of my tongue.

Cassie flung herself against Poole arching her back and offering me her anus. I rimmed the dark pink muscles then stabbed the center.

"You're going to make me cum again you nasty slut." Cassie warned me.

Doubling my efforts I pushed my tongue in even deeper. Cassie pulled her ass from my tongue and slammed down on Poole's cock. She squawked as his cock hit bottom then she thrusted her ass back to meet my tongue.

I buried it deep to separate her sphincter, and then it clamped down.

"Oh fuck!" Cassie howled. "Do that again slut, feel his cock in my pussy."

Cassie raised her ass as her back arched once again, I pushed past her sphincter and was met with an earthy taste. Cassie held perfectly still and then the head of Poole's cock pushed past the tip of my tongue.

"I'm cumming!" Cassie announced. "Don't stop mom...................I love you!" Cassie's ass shuddered over my tongue as Poole continue to fuck her from below.

Cassie's ass slammed closed as her orgasm overtook her. I licked back along her perineum and licked Poole's cock as her excitement flowed from her pussy. The intensity of her second climax proved too much for Cassie as she collapsed on top of Poole.

His cock was still pumping in her cunt, I knew from experience he would fuck her raw until he came. Cassie may have a deep pussy but she didn't have the experience to take on the likes of Poole.

"Use me." I looked up and pleaded with Poole.

He hesitated probably deciding if he should teach Cassie a lesson.

"She knows I'm your slut, please don't make me beg." I whispered.

"Hands and knees you cum when she does." Poole grunted as he pulled free of Cassie's abused pussy and gently rolled her to the side.

I shifted Cassie in place as I presented my ass to Poole. Cassie's pussy was still gaping open and dripping her excitement. I slipped my tongue in and licked along the roof of her pussy as my nose rubbed her clit.

When Poole slammed his cock in my cunt I moaned into Cassie's pussy.

"I felt it mama, I felt him fuck you." Cassie squealed.

Watching Cassie get fucked was intense, letting her watch me get fucked was exquisite. With his first thrust I knew Poole was going to make a statement. He had fucked me hard many times before, but this time we both new was special.

From the moment I felt his cock stretch my pussy I was ready to cum. I learned my daughter Cassie tricked Poole into fucking her until he filled her pussy. I watched as she lowered her cunt over his massive cock. I licked her clit while Poole was fucking her. I felt her belly bulge as his cock stretched her cunt, and then I rimmed her asshole until she came.

As his slut Poole knew I wanted to cum but he told me I couldn't until Cassie did. He's not my master and I'm not his slave but I knew there would be repercussions if I did. Cassie had cum twice at least and knew from experience her pussy was now hurting from Poole's massive cock.

I needed her to cum quickly so I could. After that Poole could fuck me into next week and would happily let him. I knew if I was going to get Cassie to cum soon the key would be her clit.

Concentrating on not cumming myself I started to slowly tickle her nub. Reaching in I then slipped two fingers into her soggy cunt. Cassie responded immediately as I flicked her clit a second time.

"You fucking slut!" Cassie screamed, both of her hands were squeezing her tits hard.

Poole was fucking me closer to an orgasm but each time he thrusted Cassie felt me move. I curled my finger in her pussy and Cassie responded accordingly. Cassie arched her back and thrust her cunt hard against my mouth.

Poole slammed in me hard again and I knew I couldn't hold out any longer. Pulling out all the stops I lifted my head.

"Cum for your mommy slut Cassie."

Her hands came down and pulled my mouth back to her clit. I knew her mind was focused on me being her mother and Poole's slut too. She would forget all about the throbbing in her pussy just like I have in the past in an effort to make me happy.

I sucked her clit in my mouth and that's when the fireworks began. I could feel her pussy contract over my fingers. A high pitch screech filled the room like she couldn't fill her lungs with enough air to scream.

Pulling my hair she sat up, her stomach tightened, Cassie then flopped hard on her back pushing her pelvis up with her strong legs.

"Mom stop!" She now yelled.

I couldn't have continued if I wanted to because now my orgasm was on full tilt. Poole was fucking me rapid fire and the nerves in my cunt started firing to keep pace with him. I reached back and pushed on his thighs hoping he would show me mercy.

"Ride it out slut." Poole demanded as he pounded me unmercifully.

With his hands gripping my waist and Cassie now laying limp in front of me I closed my eyes and let the pleasure of Poole's cock stroke my orgasm. I buried my head in the bed as every membrane lining my pussy enjoyed each intense wave of pleasure.

With my orgasm winding down I could feel Poole's was starting to build. Would he fill my cunt or shoot it down my throat. At this point I didn't care and was ready for both. I felt his cock swell and then he pulled out. I swallowed quickly so I wouldn't gag on the first glut of cum.

Just as I turned to accept his cock I saw the first volley heading for Cassie's chest.

"Do it Uncle Timmy, coat my titties so the slut can lick it up." Cassie squirmed.

I looked at Poole and could see he was thrilled with his decision. Rope after rope of hot cum landed from her belly button to her neck. When the last drop fell Pooled looked at me with a wicked grin.

"Lick that up slut and feed it to your daughter."

His plan was as erotic as it was devious. Instead of cumming in Cassie's mouth as I knew he wanted, Poole instead had me deliver it. I licked up a long trail and then kissed Cassie pushing the cum in her mouth.

"Let me see it." Poole chuckled happily.

I went back to Cassie's body and found the largest puddle of cum and licked it up, Hovering over my daughter I let it drop from my mouth to hers. We repeated it until there was no more cum to be found. Cassie looked up at me with understanding eyes. Pulling me down we kissed for an extended moment. I felt the bed shift and then Poole stood beside it his cock still half hard.

"Would you like to clean me off before I shower?" Poole offered me his cock.

Without hesitation I took the monster in my mouth and sucked him until it started growing hard again.

"Enough of that slut." Poole backed away. "You call Donald and tell him you're spending the night. I'll save some for you until after the party."

"Yes Poole." I agreed.

"Good, now go take a shower and don't forget to brush your teeth and use mouthwash." Poole pointed to the bedroom door. "When you get back I expect you both to be wearing white bikinis."

Cassie and I left to my room down the hall. Although we took the shower together we were too exhausted and sore to play any further. I pulled out my dresser drawer and handed Cassie a bikini and pulled another out for myself. Cassie is a size smaller but with the strings this was easily remedied. By the time we got back to Poole's room he was waiting.

"Come here Cassie." Poole said firmly.

Cassie crossed the room and stood in front of him nervously. Poole took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. After the kiss finished he held her close but not firmly.

"Thank you for a memorable time, now go be with your friends and do not come up here again." Poole kissed Cassie softly on the cheek, then turned her and spanked her ass as she made her way back to me.

"Slut." Poole called out.

I knew just that one word meant he wanted me as well. I crossed the room, as I passed Cassie her hand came out and brushed against mine. I reached Poole my heart was pumping faster. Poole reached around me slipping his hand inside my bikini and grabbed my ass.

"You will come back to me won't you?" Pooled leaned down to kiss me lightly.

I looked back at Cassie watching and saw she was smiling.

"I am still your slut." I turned back to Poole and replied happily.

"Good, now go enjoy the party and don't come back until tonight. I need to get some rest. Two of you is more than I can handle." Poole took me in his arms and gave me a passionate kiss as well.

Before setting me down he ran his finger along my ass cheek and pressed against my puckered hole. I had teased him with my ass in the past, we had even talked about it once or twice but Poole always refused to fuck it. Was this an anomaly or a less than subtle hint he might soon be ready?

Setting me back on my feet he pulled his hand from my bikini and smacked my ass sending me on my way. Cassie had been missing for almost an hour and it didn't go unnoticed especially by her sister Cody. As she joined the party I stayed in the shade of the extended roof just outside the back door.

With almost forty young adults milling around there was much to see and do. Listening to the music, some were in the pool horsing around while others sat on the deck in groups just talking. It didn't take long for the bride-to-be to spot Cassie as she tried to blend in.

"Where have you been?" Heather squealed as she and Cody approached Cassie.

"In the house with mom, I needed to borrow another suit." Cassie deferred.

"Come with me I have someone I want you to meet, he's in the pool." Heather grabbed Cassie pulling her to the far end of the swimming pool.

Cassie looked at me knowing what would happen if she did.

Breaking loose from Heather I watched in amusement as Cassie started running past the kids playing volley ball and horseshoes. Eventually the numbers were against her as two young men tossed Cassie in the water.

The white material instantly turned opaque showing off her areolas and stiff nipples. Cody looked at me from across the patio, her eyes were white hot. Cody grabbed a towel and rushed to her sister's aid before everyone saw her shaved and swollen pussy as well.

"I take it Poole was doing more than enjoying lunch?" Tina asked as she came from the house.

With our backs to the house and well out of the spotlight Tina moved her arm around my waist.

"Cassie caught him napping, I came in after it was over." I explained.

"I see, so are you going to tell me the rest slut or do I have to wait until Poole does?" Tina slipped her hand inside my bikini bottoms.

"Things got a bit out of hand when Cassie wanted to know if I was really Poole's slut." I moaned as Tina traced along my perineum.

"And are you?" Tina whispered now running her hand between my cheeks.

"Yes." I finally admitted openly. "I'm pretty sure after today Cassie would agree."

"You'll have to tell me all about it later." Tina pinched my ass and pulled her hand free. "For now I think I better make sure this doesn't become an orgy."

Tina was right. From where we stood it looked like a bikini top was floating in the water and girls were wrapped around guys. I followed Tina to the pool where she was trying to put an end to the debauchery.

With the music still playing Tina simply went around and talked to kids one on one. I myself pulled the top from the water and handed it to the girl to put on.

"This one has the same suit as Cassie." I heard a guy say.

"I think it's her mother." Another voice answered.

"What a MILF." The first guy said.

Before I could look around to see who it was I felt a hand on my ass and gently shoved me into the water. By the time I surfaced it was hard to tell exactly who the culprits were but it didn't really matter.

"MOM!" Cody shouted.

I didn't need to look to see what everyone was now seeing. Instead of lashing out I took my time and walked to the shallow end of the pool. The music still played but all eyes were now looking at me.

In the opaque bikini I was virtually naked. As I walked up the steps I could feel the gusset of the bikini bottoms slip between my plump pussy lips. It felt exotic as my lips brushed together for some to see.

"Put this on." Cody snarled as she handed me a beach towel to cover up with. "Oh no, not Aunt Tina too." Cody gasped.

I turned to see Tina was now in the water and Cassie was headed to help her. It was almost as if the sharks smelled blood in the water. Suddenly the music stopped.

"Gentlemen." Poole spoke loud and clear. "This is not a frat house and therefore not a frat party."

"Awe, they were just having fun." The groom replied looking around smiling like he was the man.

A round of cheers and clapping of hands as he stood up to Poole no doubt embolden him.

"I'm for a little fun too." Pooled admitted. "But if you're going to stay at my house you need to be dressed.

"From what I've heard, if anyone stays here they probably aren't dressed." The groom laughed turning again to the crowd. The laughs started loud but quickly died down.

"Then you've probably also heard that if they stay they don't want to leave." Poole stared the groom down. "If you want to get married tomorrow I suggest you make sure Heather is on that bus."

Poole turned on the music, turned, and walked back in the house. It took a few minutes but the party soon started back up like it had earlier.

For now everyone was dressed and everyone was talking. Mostly about Poole.

Around six the two party busses returned. The guys were going to the groom's house to change, the girls to the bride's parents house to change. It wasn't lost on me that the groom watched Heather get on her bus.

Cassie and Cody went with the bride. I stayed with Tina and helped clean up the mess. Heather insisted Tina and I come to the bar after dinner. So after changing into slinky dresses to go dancing we both stood in front of Poole.

"No sex with voluptuous young ladies." Poole lifted Tina's dress exposing her G-string.

"I promise." Tina grinned then kissed her husband.

Turning to me Poole pulled me tight.

"As for you my slut, no sex with anyone until you get home." Poole smiled wickedly.

"Not even with Tina?" I teased him.

"Especially with Tina." Poole laughed. "Now hand me your G-string."

I pulled up my dress displaying my G-string and pulled it down my legs. Handing it to Poole I waited to lower my dress to see if he would fondle me.

"Now hers with your teeth." Poole instructed me.

I smiled and then went to my knees and dove under Tina's dress. I licked her pussy and she moaned. The dress was pulled up and Poole was looking at me unhappily. I bit the small string and pulled her G-string down her legs.

"You two better get going. I expect you back by 12:30." Poole spanked our asses.

We left Poole at home knowing when we got back one or both of us was in for a good time. Then Tina and I found a quiet restaurant and ate alone.

With Tina's suggestion we ended up off to one side at a small square top table. Separated by just the corner we sat against the wall facing the room. I filled Tina in on the details of Cassie with Poole and all that I did.

"So you proved to Cassie you're a slut." Tina scooted closer holding my hand under the table.

"Not just a slut, but Poole's slut."

"How does that make you feel?" Tina probed, her hand slipping up my thigh.

"If you can believe it, I feel relieved." I confided in her.

"Like a weight's off your shoulder? You now feel free just to be who you are, what you are?" Tina rubbed inside my thigh.

"Is that how it felt to you?" I asked pulling her hand closer to my pussy

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers