'Just' Jane Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still do Jane, with Poole and with you." Tina brushed against my naked pussy lip.

"With me? You're not my slut Tina." I argued.

"Oh but I am Jane, just like you're becoming mine." Tina moved her middle finger along my gash.

"What are you saying?" I asked confused.

"When you can truly admit you are Poole's slut, not only to him but to yourself, we become sluts to each other." Tina whispered.

"You would be ok with that? He's your husband." I reminded her.

"And he always will be, but we both know, I alone am not enough to satisfy his needs." Tina smiled. "I really do love you both."

"What about your needs." I asked emotionally.

"That's why Poole picked you Jane. You see he really does care." Tina pulled her hand from under the table as the waiter approached with the check.

I drove Tina's car knowing she would be drinking and dancing. I was planning on have a drink to be sociable but one is usually my limit in public.

Since the guys were not invited to the bar I guess they were out doing whatever guys do at bachelor parties. With twenty girls spread over two floors it was chaotic at best. The first floor was dueling pianos with a DJ mixed in playing up beat contemporary and oldies with a few slow songs for dancing thrown in. You could also request songs.

Upstairs was the serious stuff, loud with fast strong beats, some rap and a wicked DJ that kept the crowd pumped up. I nursed a drink then switched to diet coke. I danced with the bride early on and congratulated her.

Walking upstairs I found Cassie and danced for so long I thought I would pass out from exhaustion. Guys were hitting on every girl including me. There was one I might have fucked if Poole was here and gave me permission but he wasn't worth the risk on my own.

I Looked for Cody and found her a couple of times but she was still mad at me and Cassie from back at the house. Tina and I danced a slower number together on a crowded floor. With both of her hands on my waist someone grabbed my ass.

I looked at my watch it was about 10:45, I headed back upstairs only to find Cody in a corner with a guy she didn't look real happy with. I headed closer and heard her arguing but couldn't make out the words.

He touched Cody's arm and she flung it off. He reached again and I caught it before he touched her.

"Back off." I yelled

"Get lost bitch." He shook me free.

"Leave her alone now or I'll put you down." I yelled.

"You and ..............."

I stepped in and kneed him in the balls. The jerk double over gasping for air.

"Just me." I grabbed Cody and pulled her to safety.

"Leave me alone slut." Cody yelled at me and broke away.

Moving through the crowd she passed Cassie dancing with some guy. I grabbed Cassie and pulled her to the side.

"What did you tell her?" I yelled at Cassie.

"Everything." Cassie frowned.

"Like in everything, everything?" I yelled over the music.

"She asked, I knew if I didn't tell her you would have to." Cassie explained.

"Shit!" I yelled.

"Is she ok?" Cassie asked.

"I don't know." I turned to see if I could find Cody. "You go back and dance, I'll find her."

I covered the whole upstairs before going down. As I cleared the last step I found Cody with Tina near the front door. Tina looked at me and shook her head letting me know I shouldn't come any closer. I watched from a distance as they talked, at times Cody was getting animated.

Tina would hug and comfort her but was just as animated herself. I moved closer slowly and then saw Tina dial up her phone. She turned her back to me and started talking just as the music died down.

"Poole you do this or I swear to god I'll cut your balls off myself!" Tina said hanging up her phone.

"Cut his balls off?" I asked Tina.

"Take the car and drive Cody home."

"Now?" I looked at my watch. "It's only 11:30."

"Can't you take me Aunt Tina?" Cody asked.

"No baby it needs to be your mom. How else would you really know?" Tina kissed her cheek. "Now go before we all change our minds."

"How will you get home?" I asked confused.

"I'll find Cassie and we'll come later. Now go."

Cody and I made our way to the car with no less than a dozen cat calls along the way. As we made our way out of the city we sat in silence. I didn't know what the problem was and I knew if I pried she would just clam up. Still I had to break the silence.

"So you're not staying at Heather's" I asked softly.

"Are you really Poole's slut? Did you really do what she said?" Cody responded taking me aback.

Cassie always insisted I should be honest with Cody about Poole and myself. I guess what she thought I had been doing, and what I would do, was more than Cody expected. I thought for a moment and remembered what I told Cassie and Tina.

"Yes Cody I did, I'm Poole's slut. At least one of them." I admitted.

"There are more?" Cody asked surprised.

"Tina, Kate, and maybe others, but I don't know who." I explained.

"And you're proud of that?" Cody turned to me.

"I'm neither proud nor embarrassed." I admitted.

"Do you know where you're taking me?" Cody asked as I took the exit.

"Tina told me to take you home." I replied.

"Her home slut. You're taking me to Poole." Cody replied almost bragging.

Her words cut me but I knew she was scared. When I heard Tina on the phone I had an inkling, but calling me slut hurt. Cody said it like it was a bad thing.

"Ok, we'll just take the surface streets." I replied turning the corner.

"Didn't you just hear me slut? I'm going to go fuck Poole." Cody yelled.

"I heard you. You're an adult, and he's an adult. I can see this is what you want, and as his slut I can assure you he will not refuse you." I replied calmly.

"I don't understand you mom." Cody sighed. "You're not even going to try and talk me out of it?"

This was the Cody I knew. Mature but insecure, smart but cautious. The blustering was just a way of hiding behind her fear.

"No baby, Cassie told you what took place earlier. If this is what you want I think it best we do it now." I looked over to see Cody's boldness was now missing.

We rode in silence until I pulled Tina's car into the garage. Turning off the engine I looked over at Cody.

"Are you ready? I can take you home or to Heather's, but once we walk in that door there's no turning back." I explained.

"Let's do this slut." Cody snarled her attitude reverting back to earlier.

"Ok." I replied easily.

I closed the garage door and got out of the car. I walked over and opened Cody's door and offered her my hand. She looked up at me her demeanor changed again.

"We should go, Poole is expecting his slut, and I shouldn't keep him waiting." I said.

Cody boldly offered me her hand. I helped her out and closed the door. We walked to the door of the house her hand trembling in mine. Heading up the stairs we passed by Poole in his bedroom. I stopped briefly and stuck my head in.

"We'll be back in a few minutes, don't start without us." I teased Poole.

From the look he gave me his feelings about this were the same as mine. Cody and I went to my room. I reached out to remove Cody's dress.

"What are you doing?" Cody flinched.

"What a slut does, prepare you for her lover." I replied by reaching for her dress again.

After removing her bra and panties I undressed myself. Leading Cody into the shower we quickly rinsed off and used the facilities. Standing naked back in my room I took Cody's hand again.

"Ready?" I whispered.

"Shouldn't we have something on?" Cody stalled.

"Why, were just going to take it off, he knows why you're here." I explained. "Are you ready now?"

"No." Cody hesitated. "What do I do?"

"Offer to suck his cock. All men love that. Poole will take over from there." I offered.

"What if he says no." Cody argued, trying to stall again.

"Baby you are a beautiful young woman, I can assure you Poole will be happy to accept." I laughed. "Besides he loves big tits"

"But you and Tina don't have big boobs." Cody frowned at me.

"That why he loves them so much." I teased.

I kissed her and led a nervous Cody to Poole's bedroom. Lounging on the bed his massive cock lay limp between his legs. Seeing Cody being led into the room. He moved off the bed and stood. The tension in the room was subtle but present. Knowing Poole would never make the first move I did.

"I brought you another present." Releasing Cody's hand I approached Poole.

"Even more beautiful that the first if that's possible." Poole offered gazing at Cody in lust.

I pulled him down for a kiss his hands gripped my ass and his tongue forced its way in my mouth. Reaching down I gripped his cock and started to stroke it slowly. Rising to the occasion it was now half hard.

"Suck it slut." Poole hissed.

This is what Cody wanted I thought, Poole had read the situation correct like always. Happily falling to my knees I glanced to the side checking on Cody then took his cock in my mouth. I shoved all I could in my mouth before I began the slow sucking he so loved.

"Come here Cody." Poole commanded her.

From out of my peripheral I watched my daughter move slowly closer. Still sucking Poole's cock he twisted above me. I heard them kissing.

"I know why Cassie fucked me, why are you here?" Poole asked Cody.

"I had to know." Cody replied her voice quivered.

"If your mother is my slut or if you will be one too." Poole asked.

"I guess both." Cody replied.

"Then I guess we should get started. On your knees." Poole barked.

I'm not sure Cody expected Poole to be so direct. Kneeling beside me I pulled his cock from my mouth and offered it to Cody.

"It's so big." She said faintly.

"It gets bigger still." I explained as Cody's lips wrapped around his cock.

I looked up to see the hunger in Poole's eyes like he had with Cassie. I knew then he would be gentle with her sister.

Cody continued to suck Poole with enthusiasm. I looked on glad to see she had in her own way become a woman. Poole moved back on the bed and like a kitten after cat nip Cody followed him. Leaning halfway up the headboard Poole settled in until she was straddling his legs his cock still in her mouth.

"Slut get her ready." Poole looked at me over her back.

I crawled on the bed and moved in behind Cody. Spreading her legs a bit further her tight pussy spread open. Applying saliva to my fingers I rubbed them along Cody's creamy pussy. Her back arched and I heard her moan around his cock.

"Lick that pussy slut and don't you dare let her cum." Poole hissed.

I bent my neck back and licked at her cunt but the angles were all wrong. Poole saw the situation and shifted his legs outside of Cody's. Turning on my back I slid under my daughter and attacked her pussy from below. Gripping her thighs I pulled her down to my mouth.

"MOM!" Cody shuddered then wiggled her pussy hard over my mouth.

I licked inside Cody's pussy as her creamy excitement coated my tongue, I could feel her rocking on Poole's cock. I knew her young jaws would soon be sore. With Cody's cunt dripping and her clit rubbing against my nose I knew she would cum soon. Pulling my face out covered with pussy juice I looked up at Poole.

"She's ready." I announced happily.

"So am I." Poole grunted. "Bring that tight pussy up here."

Cody pulled off his cock, saliva dripping down her chin.

"It's too big." Cody complained.

"We're going to find out." Poole glared at her.

I knew Cody had passed the point of no return. I moved beside her and grabbed Poole's cock and stroked it. Taking Cody's ass in my other hand I guided it closer.

"It's ok just go slow." I kissed Cody.

I felt her body tremble as I rubbed the massive mushroom head along her slit. Tilting it back I pushed her ass down firmly. Cody closed her eyes and sank lower. Her upper teeth bit down on her lower lip.

"That's it baby nice and slow. Take only what you can handle." I whispered.

"Mom, he's fucking me, Uncle Timmy is fucking me." Cody moaned.

"Yes baby I see. Make sure you stop if you feel a sharp pain." I warned her.

"Oh god is his cock big." Cody flung her head forward.

Poole gripped her waist and held her up and he pulled out slightly. Letting her settle back over his cock she moved back down slightly further. Poole's biceps and chest muscles bulged as he helped her up and down. Cody moaned as Poole's cock worked deeper and deeper in her cunt.

Cody moved her hands and pressed against his chest taking over the process. Poole moved his hands to her tits and started to caress them. I moved back from them to watch Cody's pussy slurped as his cock moved in and out.

"Mom, he's still not all in me?" Cody looked between her legs.

"That's ok, look at him, Uncle Tim is still happy." I replied.

Cody looked at Poole and saw the same wide smile I did. Dropping down hard I watched Poole's cock bend and Cody cried out.

"Oh fuck that hurt." Cody shrieked.

"Don't do that again." Poole scolded Cody as his smile faded to concern. "Turn around."

Poole pulled Cody off his cock. She rolled to the side and started to turn.

"Taste your daughter on my cock slut." Poole grinned at me.

Moving in I took his cock deep in my mouth and sucked Cody's creamy pussy from around his cock. Poole pushed me off then guided Cody over his pelvis. Instinctively Cody reached down and took his cock ready to guide it in her cunt.

"Feed the slut." Poole demanded.

Cody, now consumed with lust, excitedly offered Poole's cock to me.

"You heard him slut! Suck it." Cody laughed haughtily.

Just inches from Cody's gaping pussy I again stuffed the monster back in my mouth. After I bobbed a few strokes Poole pulled me off.

"Stuff me back in your daughter's pussy." Poole commanded me.

I aimed his cock at Cody cunt and watched as it disappeared inside of her. I again moved back, Cody moaned and then I saw her stomach tighten. Poole had both of her tits in his hands gripping them hard.

Holding Cody by her tits Poole started fucking her twat with restrained force. Once in a while I would see his cock bend and Cody would grunt instead of moan. As I expected Poole found his rhythm and then pulled out.

"Feed the slut." He yelled out again.

"Noooooo!" Cody protested as her gaping pussy was suddenly left contracting in mid fuck.

I grabbed his cock and sucked her excitement. After a couple of strokes Cody spoke up.

"Slut you need to put that back in me."

Sensing the good things would be happening soon I guided Poole's cock back in Cody.

"Yesssssss." Cody stammered.

Pool again used her massive tits to hold her while he thrusted in her from below. Looking down at me I could see how happy he was. I looked at Cody and then back to Poole he knew right away what my concerns were.

"Turn and face me." Poole leaned up and whispered in Cody's ear.

With great reluctance Cody pulled herself free before moving in position in front of Poole. I watched as Cody grabbed the monster cock and quickly worked it back in her tight cunt. I knew then she would be coming soon.

With her back to me and Poole focused only on her I knew this is what Cody would want. Unlike Cassie's uninhibited personality Cody wanted personal intimacy.

"I'll be back." I started to leave.

"Please don't go." Cody whimpered as she mashed against Poole. "I want you to watch and see if I do it right."

"You're doing great." I shifted again to leave.

"Please slut for me?" Cody shivered over Poole's cock.

Poole looked at me letting me know I should stay. I settled back in and watched Poole make love to my daughter. I'll admit feeling just like I did with Cassie, I failed Cody as a mother. I mean here I was watching her fuck my uncle without so much as a word of protest.

The next moment I felt just the opposite, in some ways I knew they might learn just what real passion is. So much so I am feeling jealous watching the pleasure they're receiving.

Watching Poole fucking Cody it was clear he was holding back. Anything a bit more than half a cock and Cody would resist. Pooled adjusted quickly and soon the signs of Cody's orgasm was upon her.

Cody started this low guttural groan and then held her breath.

"a......a.....a....a...a..a.a! MOM! I'M CUMming!" Cody announced her voice trailing off. "Fuck me Timmy. Fuck me faster." Cody squealed.

Poole pumped in her pussy and Cody's pussy contracted

"Mom I can feel that." Cody exclaimed seemingly surprised.

"Yes baby, I know."

"Oh my goodness that feels so intense!" Cody exhaled as her pussy contracted again.

"Let it go Cody, let it happen." Poole coached her holding her tight.

It was a thing of beauty her orgasm. It started slow then hit hard quickly. Cody gasped and moaned, shuddered and shook. With one last thrust Cody ground her pussy over Poole's cock as the last waves of pleasure settled in over her body.

Finally she kissed Poole and thanked him profusely. Poole caressed and kissed Cody the whole time telling her how beautiful she was. Amazingly she seemed pleased that Poole paid so much attention to her tits as well.

It was a good five minutes before Cody pulled off Poole's cock and rolled to the side. Looking at Poole's still hard cock Cody seemed a bit disappointed.

"You didn't cum did you?" She glared at Poole.

"I'm sorry no." Poole looked up sheepishly. "In my defense it has been a busy day."

"Well if I can't make you cum maybe the slut can?" Cody looked at me with a devilish grin.

"Maybe later." Poole tried to suggest.

"No way, I want to watch now!" Cody insisted.

The moment Poole slipped his cock in me from behind I knew we would give Cody a hell of a show. Cody watched intently until Poole's cum was deep in my cunt.

"I'll be back. Slut cleaned her up and don't forget to brush your teeth and use mouthwash." Poole said as he went into the master bathroom.

Cody and I kissed again her breast pressed hard against mine.

Cassie and I had a short history together but other than kissing and some light fondling Cody and I had never been intimate. I was surprised she accepted my presence so easily but then again with Poole involved maybe I shouldn't have.

I thought Cody might want to leave but she stayed with me in the shower until we were both squeaky clean. Back in Poole's room Cody pushed me on the bed and lay beside me one tit pressed against mine. Her hand caressed my tit then moved over my stomach stopping at my furry patch.

"How did you know you were bi sexual?" Cody teased my hair.

"I don't know, in a way it just kind of happened, in another way I guess I wanted it to happen." I tried to explain.

"Did you want it to happen with Cassie?" Cody asked.

I was afraid where this was going so I needed to think about what I said.

"What happened between Cassie and I was wrong, we both knew it but did it anyway. We were both in a bad place at the time and thought we were helping each other." I looked into Cody's eyes.

"Could that happen with me?" Cody asked quietly. "I mean just you and me." She giggled realizing what we had just done.

"Cody, don't take this wrong, but no. It will never happen again with Cassie either." I replied. "I love you baby but you need to find out who you are. Don't try to be me or Cassie."

"Are you mad about tonight?" Cody asked.

I rolled to my side and embraced her.

"No Cody, maybe a bit surprised, but never mad. I'm glad you know I'm Poole's slut, I have no more secrets from you girls." I leaned in and kissed her.

"And you're ok with him fucking me?" Cody asked almost proudly.

"I don't think it was a good idea but I'm ok with it if you are." I explained. "At least now I know Poole didn't seduce either one of you. It was your decision."