'Just' Jane Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers

Just as Poole exited the bathroom Tina and Cassie appeared in the hall. There were many awkward glances but it seemed everyone knew what had taken place. I was sure Cassie knew as she gave Cody a knowing smile.

Tina probably told her as well after we left the bar. Afraid this might get even more out of hand I spoke up first.

"Cassie, Cody, I'll take you back to Heather's." I stood up beside the bed. "Give Poole one last kiss so we can get there before they crash."

"Aw mom." Cassie whined.

"I love you Uncle Timmy." Cody kissed Poole firmly. "Come on Cassie we promised Heather."

"I love you too." Cassie kissed him next.

"Jane, I'd like you to stay the night. Can you come back?" Poole asked.

"Better still, let me take them." Tina offered. "I can then bring them home in the morning."

"Are you sure?" Poole asked.

"Unless you tell me to stay." Tina replied. "I just thought it would be fun that's all."

"Ok." Poole replied accepting her suggestion. "I'll see you both in the morning."

I kissed Cassie and Cody good night as they headed to the car.

"Thank you Tina, you didn't have to do that." I kissed her on the lips.

"I wanted to, it will be the first all night bachelorette party I've been to." Tina kissed me back.

I watched her pull out of the garage and made sure the door closed. Making my way back up the steps I walked past Poole's room and into mine.

"I thought I might find you here." I disrobed.

"Your bed has clean sheets." Poole teased me.

"And how long do you expect them to stay that way?" I teased him back.

"At least until morning." Poole pulled me closer.

"That long? Are you sick?" I continued to tease him.

"Jane ............" Poole set a serious tone. "......... I want you to know Cassie really did catch me by surprise."

"I know Poole. It's probably best it happened how it did and when it did." I confessed.

"Do you mean that?" Poole asked

"I do."

"Even with Cody?" Poole questioned me.

"Especially with Cody. Now they both know I'm your slut, and with this experience, maybe it can help them understand why." I smiled looking up in Poole's eyes.

"Jane you do know it can't happen again." Poole said sadly.

I moved across Poole and straddled his body. Lying on his back I looked down at him surprised.

"You're serious?" I asked bewildered.

"Very serious Jane. Cassie is so passionate, you know how I love that in a woman." Poole's eyes bore into mine. "Cody is so loving, calling you mom instead of slut, she has a heart of gold just like her mother."

"Poole they'll be devastated." I warned him.

"And so will I Jane. But I am old, I have Tina, and for now I have you." Poole reached up and caressed my cheek. "I can't just use them and toss them aside like I did when I was young and stupid."

"So when?" I asked thinking about what he said.

"In the morning." Poole pulled me down to kiss me.

I slid down and after the kiss I moved to one side. With my head resting on his shoulder one tit rested on his chest and my leg over his thigh.

"Poole?"

"Yes Jane."

"I will always be your slut." I vowed.

"What about Donald?" Poole reminded me.

"I won't divorce him if that's what you're asking." I said adamantly.

"I would never ask you to." Poole pulled me tighter.

"Poole?"

"Yes slut?" Poole chuckled.

I looked up at him and smiled happily.

"Yes Jane." He repeated.

"I prefer slut when I'm alone with you." I corrected him.

"Ok slut. What."

"You said Tina and me. When do I get to learn about the others?" I pried.

"The others?" Poole stalled.

"The other sluts, I know about my mom Kate but there are other too aren't there?" I questioned'

"Yes." Poole said solemnly.

"I want to meet them." I demanded.

"Are you sure you're ready for that?" Poole challenged me.

"I trust you to decide that." I looked at him and smiled.

"Good night slut, we have much to talk about in the morning. Poole kissed my forehead and curled up spooning me.

As Poole nuzzled in closer I felt his cock rising to the occasion. Lifting my leg I scooted up and drug the massive mushroom head along my slit. Poole moaned happily as his cock continued to stiffen more. I was soon lubricated enough to guide him in my juicy cunt.

Kissing the back of my shoulder Poole slowly worked his cock deeper.

"Poole?" I whispered.

"Hhhmmm." He mumbled sleepily.

"Have you ever done anal?" I dared to ask.

"What?" Poole replied half asleep.

"Have you ever fucked a woman in the ass?" I pressed on.

"Hmph." Poole yawned then kissed my neck again. "I tried it a couple of times but I'm too big. Besides it's dirty." Poole thrusted deep in my pussy then relaxed.

I closed my legs around his cock trapping him inside me. I knew he loved this, half asleep, half fucking Poole just barely rocked his dick in my happy pussy.

"Go back to sleep we'll talk in the morning." Poole sighed one last time.

How he thought I could sleep as his cock straining my pussy walls I'll never understand. Even if he was perfectly still I couldn't have slept. With the slight movement he loves to do when sleeping, every membrane, and each nerve ending in my cunt rejoiced. This was my reward for being his slut.

I didn't just want this, I craved it. At times, being around Poole was intoxicating enough, but having him inside me was pure nirvana. Simply put, I loved it.

"Poole?" I grunted as he shoved his cock deeper in me.

"What now?" He asked perturbed.

"Nothing Poole, we'll talk in the morning."

"Hhhmmm'k." He sighed one last time.

I laid there thinking about the last couple of years. Was I really happy or just caught up in some love triangle? As much as Donald complains he sure hasn't stepped up to stop me. Cassie and Cody seemed to have adjusted well to our new surroundings. In the last year Cassie has reined in her outrageous ways, yesterday notwithstanding. Cody had started dating and almost a year ago lost her virginity on her own terms.

To be continued...

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers