Just June (and Pixie too) Ch. 07

Story Info
A very loving Christmas.
2.7k words
4.86
4.1k
3

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,316 Followers

The blossoming romance between Lara and Jenny gave Pixie great pleasure - which meant that by extension, June took pleasure in it too.

"You know, Pix, you are such a Romantic little thing. I doubt they'd have got together without you - it's almost like the Artworks Café is a dating site for lesbians."

Pixie grinned.

"I don't see anything wrong with that. Our love can generate the same for others - and that, you know, is how the world is saved darling - one love at a time."

June smiled. She loved Pixie to bits, but when she floated off into her religious sphere, June could not follow her; but she had come to realise how important it was to Pixie. She had watched, with interest, Pixie's relationship with Grace, the wife of the new vicar, James, who had, initially, been very hostile to both of them because they were lesbians. Grace would often bring their children Hettie and Jake to the after-school classes at the café, and after a while, she offered to help out at least twice a week.

While the adult crafts and arts parts of the enterprise were doing well, with the classes on pottery and painting the best attended, and while the university classes on fashion and photography were a huge success, June soon saw that Pixie's heart was in the after-school club. As she watched her lover with the children, she wondered whether, at some point, they did not need to have a conversation about the subject. Pixie's genetic problems meant that she would never be able to conceive, and June did not feel ready, yet, to have a child, but it was clearly something to consider. Grace was happy to leave Hettie and Jake with Pixie when she was unable to come to the classes, and they clearly returned Pixie's love. It made June happy to see her lover so content.

It was at supper with Grace, James, Lara, and Jenny that the subject of what to do for Christmas came up.

It was only early November, but as James pointed out, for him, everything needed to be arranged. Pixie and Lara both agreed to help decorate the church, and to help with readings during the Advent and Christmas period. June said that she and Cara would be happy to help with fundraising by selling signed copies of their "festive calendar, which, given that it featured the two of them in some very sexy lingerie, gave James palpitations, but Grace, who rather liked the idea of being able to look at June in her undies for most of the next year, persuaded her prudish husband that it was all in a good cause. The local Foodbank was based at the Church, and the need for its services were growing, so it would, Grace pointed out, have been uncharitable, as well as foolish, to decline June's kind offer.

"But what about the children?" Lara asked.

"Well," said Jenny, "I've been thinking that we should do a Nativity Play, what do you think, Pixie, you like drama?"

Pixie giggled and said she'd be happy to help, adding:

"Grace, do you think that during the week before Christmas, when the schools have broken up, we could put on classes for the kids and mums? We could do a series of arts and crafts-based things."

"Oh," Lara said, "great idea. I'll be off too and would love to help."

So, with Pixie and Jenny doing the Nativity Play, June and Cara helping fund the Foodbank, and Pixie, Grace and Lara doing the workshops before Christmas, the evening was a profitable one.

"It's lovely to see you like this Pix," June smiled as they undressed.

"What, half naked?"

Pixie, who had just taken her dress off, came up to June and kissed her.

"That, too, but happy. I worried when you gave up the uni, I thought you might end up regretting it, and me, but you seem to have found a new purpose in life."

Slipping her panties off and sliding onto June's lap, Pixie grinned.

"You are my purpose my love, now then, assuming that the prospect of signing all those calendars for the Church has not put you off me, what about a snuggle?"

Unclasping her bra and letting her breasts free, June pulled Pixie's face to them.

Perhaps because her own were so small, Pixie had always had a thing about breasts, and she adored June's, even though they were, in June's opinion, "nothing to write home about." But then, as Pixie joked: "why would I write home about them. They are MINE!"

Pixie's tongue swirled around June's areola, and as they hardened with her attention, she pulled slowly but firmly on June's left nipple, sucking and licking, while caressing and kneading her right breast. She loved sucking June's nipples - and the effect it had on her.

As June felt the shivers pass through to her core, she was conscious of her own wetness. Pixie's sudden arrival on her lap had prevented her removing her panties, and she was suddenly very conscious of the damp fabric pressing against her clit as she squirmed. Then she felt Pixie's hand slide down inside her panties, questing until it found the apex of her pussy, then dipping a finger there, circling her clit and making her gasp. Instinctively she pushed herself against Pixie's hand until she felt two fingers on her outer lips and a middle finger sliding along her slit. As Pixie flexed her fingers, June began to gasp.

"You'll ruin these panties, Pixie, do you know what they cost?"

Stopping sucking for a moment, Pixie looked up and smiled.

"They the ones your Cara likes?"

"She is NOT my Cara," June riposted before realising that Pixie had teased her in the way she so often teased her.

"You're impossible!"

"You're gorgeous," said Pixie, slowly pushing June back on the bed, splaying her legs open. "Now lift.'

June lifted her bum, allowing Pixie to remove the last barrier between them. Smiling, Pixie kissed down June's body, licking her, loving her, until her lips met June's wetness. Lifting her legs for fuller access, Pixie began to lick upwards, tasting her nectar before applying it liberally to her unhooded clit, flicking it until June gripped her head and began to move it against herself.

Pixie sucked at June's essence, her tongue working its way to all her special, most sensitive places. June felt her love and passion, and it spurred on hers until they shared their ecstasy. Pixie did not want to move from between June's firm thighs and so she lay there, flicking her tongue to taste her nectar, never wanting to lose a drop of it.

It had been a long day for June, but these moments of sheer bliss washed away the strains and stresses, leaving her relaxed and open, allowing her love to flow as freely as her juices. Pixie was right, she reflected, there really was a transcendence to their lovemaking which went beyond the purely sexual, intense, and satisfying as that was. When they had first got together, she had thought that she must always reciprocate Pixie's gift of orgasms, but she had come to realise that was not necessary, her lover's immense satisfaction in pleasuring her was clear.

But as Pixie's tongue continued to tease her, June could not resist. She pulled her up, smiling at her wet face.

"You, madam, are getting greedy, don't forget, I want you too!"

"Thass, easy," Pixie grinned, getting herself into a position where she could press her wetness against June. As their outer lips parted to allow their inner lips to spread and press against each other, joining their wetness, they both gasped. June realised that she was excited enough to cum again, and as Pixie leaned in to suck on her nipples, she felt the tension rise within her core.

Unsure she ever wanted to leave the warm comfort of June's pussy, Pixie had nonetheless been stirred by her declaration, and immediately began to scissor with her; they both loved the closeness, the oneness of it.

The room was filled with their scent and passion, and as their clits touched, sending shivers through them both, June lifted Pixie's mouth to hers:

"I love you, Pixie!"

"I love you too," Pixie replied, her breath growing more and more ragged as the orgasm to come began to ripple through her.

And then they came, as one, together, shaking and falling into each other. Murmuring expressions of love, they drifted off together, sleep overcoming them.

It was the sort of night they needed. June's schedule was now so busy that she was spending most of most weeks away from home, and the run up to Christmas was especially busy.

Pixie was grateful for the distractions the Café provided. Anna had been so pleased at the idea of the fundraising via the calendar signings that she contacted the local press, and was able to report that they had had over two hundred people wanting to come to the event. As Pixie pointed out, if that was after two days, they ought to ensure that nothing else was happening at the Café that evening.

"Oh darling, that's so good," June said when Pixie told her. "Can we put Cara up, darling, as she'd like to spend the week-end with us."

Pixie giggled.

"I'm sure she'd like to spend it with you, darling, and I daresay she'd not mind my being there too."

"Pixie Peters, enough of that, you know I am a one-woman woman!"

"Good job," said Pixie, smiling to herself.

They had decided to do fund raiser as part of the Church's Advent activities. It had been meant to add some much-needed cash to a good cause, but as Anna said when they finalised the list:

"We were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off, June!"

"That," said June, "is our version of the Italian Job."

But unlike the film, everything ended happily.

With the whole of the premises available, they just managed to fit in the six hundred people who had signed up in advance, and there was a queue on the night.

Jenny and Lara looked quite stunning, and it was clear that every woman in the room wanted to see June and Cara, who put on a wonderful show, modelling some of the clothes they had worn for the shoot.

"Yummy," Jenny whispered to Lara, "I never thought I'd get to see June in her bra and panties."

"Oh, I see," Lara said, pretending to pout. Am I not good enough for you?"

Jenny, who did not always get Lara's irony, blushed.

"I did not mean it like that!"

"I know, silly," Lara said, pinching Jenny's bum. "I'll see to you later."

June had actually discussed the issue with Pixie during the planning stage, but the latter had said that as it was all in a good cause, she was fine with it.

Pixie congratulated Anna on organising such a successful evening, but as Anna's attention was elsewhere, Pixie had to repeat herself.

"Sorry, Pix, it's just...."

"What, the distractions are too great?"

Anna blushed.

"Well, you have to admit. You're a lucky woman Pixie."

"Don't I know it!"

Their conversation was interrupted by James and Grace, the latter all smiles.

"Oh Pixie, this has been such a huge success. What have we raised?"

"Something in the region of six thousand pounds, so far," Anna replied. "Did you enjoy the show Vicar?"

James coloured.

"It was in a good cause, so yes,"

"Oh darling, come on, you are allowed to admire other women you know."

James blushed again as Grace, smiling at Pixie and Anna, said"

"Shall we go backstage for drinks?"

Backstage, June and Cara were still in the final outfit they had modelled, a Christmas party frock which looked fantastic on them.

Lara had opened the champagne, which flowed like water for the next hour as the party got underway.

"Darling, thank you," Pixie whispered to June.

"Oh, I'll parade in my scanties more often then darling!"

Sometimes Pixie actually knew when June was teasing, so she did not rise to the provocation.

"I guess we could move on to that as a standard uniform for the café, darling!"

"Pixie in her panties, that will pull them in!" June grinned, giving as good as she got.

"It would me," Lara said, getting her own back at Jenny.

"Hands off, she's mine!" June smiled back, putting an arm around her petite lover.

"I know," said Lara, "but a girl can dream."

"Thought I was your dream girl," Jenny said.

"Oh you are - and I must tell you about my latest dream!"

"Darlings!" Cara, dived into their midst, hugging and kissing them all, including James, to Grace's amusement.

"Pixie, this was so good,"

"Thanks Cara, but it is Anna you should be thanking, she did all the hard work not done by yourself and June."

Anna looked at Pixie with sheer gratitude, and as Cara homed in on her and kissed her on the lips, she thought she'd died and gone to heaven.

Afterwards, at home, Cara relaxed, and finally decided to call it a night, much to Pixie's relief.

"Does she ever sleep, darling?"

"Only if she is exhausted, but she did ask me if she could come back next weekend."

"Why?"

"Not sure, but may have a guess. Since I am not sure, I'm not saying."

Pixie knew better than to press June on such matters, so bided her time.

For Pixie and Lara and Jenny, along with Grace, the next week was taken up with the Nativity play. To her evident delight, Hettie, Grace's daughter, was chosen to be one of the Angels, while Jake was a shepherd. The dress rehearsal was particularly stressful since none of the shepherds could find their lamb, and the three wise men decided that it was more fun throwing their crowns at the Angels than giving gifts to the baby Jesus. In despair, Pixie turned to Lara, who called a halt to proceedings and took the children into the café area, after which things seemed to go well.

"What did you do, Lara?"

"Wait and see," Lara grinned at Jenny.

Pixie so hoped that June would make it back for the show, but by opening time, there was no sign of her. Then her phone pinged:

"Am late, but see you backstage?"

"Sorry, darling," Pixie said to Lara, "I have to go backstage, can you look after things here?"

"Sure, but watch out for Anna, she just went there, I think."

"Backstage," was, it turned out, something of a misnomer. There was a little warren of curtained off areas, and not having seen Anna, or June in the first one, she went into the second, drawing another blank. It was only when she got to the third space that she saw her June, who called out:

"Hi gorgeous!"

Pixie turned and ran to her, hugging her tight.

Even as Pixie left, Lara had winked at Jenny and whispered:

"Number two."

Anna, who had been looking at her phone impatiently, asked Lara where Pixie had vanished to.

"Jenny, show Anna," she smiled.

"Through there, the second one," Jenny said, suppressing a grin.

As Anna did so and her eyes adjusted to the gloom she gasped:

"Cara, what are you... I thought..."

Cara smiled.

"Lara said I'd find you here, I thought I'd come to the wrong one, but clearly not. Kiss me, darling."

Lara hugged Jenny.

"It's working. I told the kids that if they behaved we'd finish with a number they have been rehearsing with me, so pass me that mic and get those curtains drawn back - then come here, sexy!"

Thus it was that as Pixie hugged June and Cara kissed Anna, the curtain rose and the band broke into Lara's own rendering of "Love is all around us," with the children joining in. As the audience saw June and Pixie hugging, and Cara and Anna kissing, they applauded and joined in.

"Love is, indeed, ALL around us," Lara told the cheering audience, as she leaned in and kissed Jenny.

"A happy Christmas, everyone!" Grace said, taking the mic and kissing James.

And so it was that as Christmas approached, for our lovers, as for lovers everywhere, Love was all around.

A happy and peaceful Christmas to you all from June (and Pixie too) xxxxx

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,316 Followers