Just June Pt. 04

Story Info
A night out and one to remember.
3.4k words
4.76
6k
4

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,313 Followers

Pixie looked at June with pride.

"That," she said, "was quite something!"

June looked at Pixie and smiled.

"Yes, as you are. Now then, about that tattoo on your cute bum."

"Yes, Miss," Pixie grinned, turning and wiggled her bum at June.

"Yum," said June, adding, "now you, dress off and on your back on the bed, legs open."

"Oh yes, Miss!" Pixie exclaimed, getting the dress off in record time and lying back on just her G-string.

June's mind was awhirl. The adrenaline rush from dealing with Kate was making her heart pump faster, and her libido was running riot. Pixie was hers, but....

Pixie watched, lifting her bum, and pulling the tiresome G-string down and off. Looking up, she saw June had the strap-on which she had bought at the sex shop that morning. She shivered as her lover got between her thighs. She was, Pixie thought, the most beautiful woman she had ever seen, and as June arranged herself, pressing the strappy against Pixie's wetness, she gasped. June's nipples touched hers, and the erotic electricity that shot between them made them both gasp.

"Oh Pixie!" June declared, cutting Pixie's reciprocal sigh for her off at birth by kissing her.

Pixie was so wet, so needy that, for once, penetration caused her no pain; the pleasure was intense. She felt full - and not only with June's girl-cock.

As June pressed in, kissing Pixie, she felt at one with her lover. It was as though they were one person. She could feel Pixie's love for her, and knew it was reciprocated. As she began to make love to her, she knew so much: that this was love, not fucking; that she wanted Pixie; that Pixie wanted her; and that, fuck, she had to have her!

Feeling June begin to pound her, Pixie moaned, lifting her legs, and trying to grip June's hips to allow her deep. Each time June pressed in, Pixie felt the attachment touch her clit, and she began to lose herself in ecstasy.

Each time she pressed in, hard and deep, June could feel her own clit tingling. This had been the strap-on to get, she thought, as she redoubled her efforts. As Pixie yielded, surrendering to the pleasure, June felt herself following suite.

"Now, lover, now!"

And even as June's passion urged her to the edge, it drove Pixie over it, which, in turn meant June going with her. As the two came, they were united in an ecstasy which cemented the unbreakable bond between them. There was a moment, maybe many moments, when they were lost, happily lost, out on love's vast expanse, their warm, sweaty bodies meshing together; their hearts and souls at one.

June looked at Pixie, whose eyes were sparkling.

"I love you, June," said Pixie, as June pressed up on her elbows, the movement of the strappy making her lover whimper.

"I love you too, Pixie. That was just, wow!"

"Was so," Pixie said, her voice heavy with the love she felt. "Too much information fact coming," she added, "I often have trouble with penetration but...."

June grinned.

"None this time then?"

"No, not a bit. Oh, yes, yes, just like that, please."

Adjusting herself, June had rolled her hips, making the girl-cock move inside Pixie. She jerked her hips a bit more, just slowly at first, but building up thrusting speed as Pixie's moaning grew louder.

Pixie wished she could have let June know just how exceptional this was for her, and then as her lover build up speed and force, she knew that was silly of her, of course June knew.

"Oh, oh, oh, please, yes June, yes, yes!"

As Pixie's words slide away into prolonged moans, June felt herself getting aroused again. She had begun fucking her lover again almost by accident; the cock had been there, and she had not wanted to take it out. But as Pixie responded more and more hungrily, June's own hunger grew. As it grew, her energy returned, and she pushed so hard that her petite lover was moved up the bed.

Pixie gripped hard, oh, she thought, this is what being made love to is like. That thought coincided with June pushing so hard that she felt herself slide up the bed.

"Who's slut are you?"

"Yours," Pixie moaned.

"Mine, you are mine!"

"Yes, yes, yes," Pixie moaned.

At that moment, another orgasm hit them both, and again, they passed out of time into that blissful state of oneness.

When, a little reluctantly, they returned to the aftermath, they looked at each other. Pixie spoke first.

"And you, June, are mine too."

June looked at her, drowsily, as she finally pulled out, leaving Pixie feeling suddenly empty.

"I am, oh I am Pixie."

The two of them lay together, sated and happy. After a while June turned to Pixie and said:

"It's Saturday night, and it's still only nine, would you like us to go out together? That outfit of yours is too good to be wasted on the likes of Kate!"

Pixie looked at her with love.

"Do you really think I look good in it?"

June could see that her petite lover was really not used to being complimented on her appearance, which, in her eyes, was all the more reason to take her out. Pixie, of course, was happy to comply, and so, after swiftly repairing the ravages of their lovemaking, the two of them set off for a club which June recommended.

June watched Pixie's face as they went into the one lesbian club in town. She suspected that her lover lived a fairly closeted existence, not in the sense of being in the closet, but in the sense that her world was one with very clear boundaries. She wondered if this was the first time she had been to such a club.

Pixie clutched June's hand a little tighter. She had, once before, been to a Lesbian club in London, and she had felt uneasy. She had wondered what it might be like, and though she had braved it as far as going, she did not stay. She felt uneasy. But with June, it was different.

Where Pixie had been confident and in command in the hotel, this was June's territory, and she was grateful for her being there. Sensing this, June smiled down at her.

"You look good enough to eat," she smiled, trying to reaffirm that despite Pixie's self-deprecation, she really was looking good. That was reinforced by the way some of the women looked at Pixie.

"Do you want to go downstairs, darling?" June asked.

"What's downstairs?"

"Shall we say more private spaces?"

"That sounds naughty," Pixie said.

"Well, if you feel uncomfortable we won't stay, but it would be good to get a bite to eat."

June led the way downstairs, and they ordered some food. The waitress, a rather pretty blonde, flirted with June, who looked at Pixie.

"It's okay, darling, you are being awfully sweet to me, but you look pretty stunning you know."

June smiled.

As they ate, they became aware of a noise at one of the other tables, but dismissed it.

"Shall we retire to the bar," June asked as they finished.

It was on their way there that they discovered what the noise had been about, as they passed a table where a woman dressed as an adult schoolgirl was kneeling at the feet of another woman. The other woman looked up as they passed.

"Don't worry, this bitch is being punished for letting me down!"

To their surprise, and to her evident embarrassment, June and Pixie recognised the adult schoolgirl as Kate.

Her companion was alert and spotted that there was some connection.

"I'm Bobbi, I see you know this bitch?"

"I'm June, and this is my girlfriend, Pixie," June said, smiling at the attractive older woman. "And yes, let's just say we have come across this one before."

Kate was looking mortified. To be dressed like this in public was bad enough, but to be seen by her former submissives was almost too humiliating to bear.

"Why don't I buy you two ladies a drink? Kate. fuck off and get us a bottle of decent white. That okay girls?"

"Yes," said June, "we were just going to grab something."

They both watched Kate go to the bar.

"So," Bobbi asked, "how do you know Kate?"

"I had a thing with her," June said, "didn't work out."

"Yes, same here. I told her that she had to have the girl back here for six-thirty as promised or there would be consequences - and ones from which her reputation as a domme would not recover. She turned up with some feeble excuse, so I sent her into the back room to dress to please me. If she manages it, I may yet spare her reputation."

June smiled, she could see that Bobbi was the real deal. That, she thought, was the difference between a real domme and a wannabe. Bobbi grinned at her in conspiratorial fashion.

"Here you are Miss Bobbi," said Kate, returning with the wine and two more glasses. The skirt she was wearing was so short that it revealed not only her stocking tops, but the cheeks of her bum.

"Pour the ladies a drink, slut."

"Yes Miss," Kate replied, obediently doing so.

"Good, now, unless you object June, I want you to kiss June's feet."

Kate looked thunderstruck, but the look on Bobbi's face quelled any rebellion. She knelt.

"Good use of her tongue," June laughed, "that will be fine by me. So, what did the slut do to upset you, Bobbi?"

"She took money on the promise that she would deliver me an obedient sub who would do anything I wanted. I was interested to see if she could deliver, she couldn't, and so she is taking the place of that sub. If you want her to kiss your stockinged feet, feel free to remove your shoes. Is your girlfriend okay with it?"

Pixie had sat there trying to acclimatise. She had never been in such a place before, and the atmosphere interested her. It was part restaurant, part bar and part fetish club. She watched, with some fascination, as Kate kissed June's feet.

"You're okay, aren't you, Pix?"

"I am, darling."

"Sorry for neglecting you, Pixie, nice to meet you. June, am I allowed to compliment her, she looks so cute, you're a lucky lady."

"We both are," June smiled, "I have just been helping with some fashion guidance."

Bobbi smiled.

"Well, you are doing a damned good job!"

Pixie beamed at the compliment. She was starting to feel much more comfortable. There was something about being with June which made things feel so good, and Bobbi's reinforcement helped. Of course, she giggled to herself, Bobbi was flirting with June, but somehow it was fine; Pixie knew she could trust June.

"She can go higher, if you want," Bobbi said, finally deigning to look at Kate again.

June smiled, her pretty face lighting up.

"Oh that's for my Pixie, but thanks for the offer. Mind you," she added, "perhaps she should lick Pixie's feet too!"

"Good idea. See to it slut."

June noticed others were watching. Those opposite must, she thought, have a good view right up Kate's ridiculously short skirt. She smiled to herself and then looked at Bobbi.

"Can I make a naughty suggestion?"

Bobbi, and Pixie, both looked at her, the former grinning, the latter looking a bit startled, sure, somehow, that it would involve her.

"I can see you need to discipline this bitch, and that showing her off, and to a former sub, is just the thing, but my girlfriend is a shy little thing, and I think it might do her good to be a little less shy in this company. How would it be if she kissed Pixie's bum?"

Pixie looked down at Kate, who looked even more mortified. Bobbi looked at June.

"If that means I get to see the little cutie's bare ass, I'm in."

Pixie wanted to intervene to remind them that it was her ass they were discussing and to remind them that it was up to her whether she showed it; but then she stopped. No, it was up to June, not because June was her domme, but because she clearly thought it would be good for Pixie. The idea of showing her bare bum in public was one which sent a shiver through her; but that shiver was not one of fear. June grinned as Pixie's eyes caught her gaze. She mouthed: "good girl!"

Relieved that the booth where they were was both relatively dark and secluded, Pixie stood up. Kate looked up.

"Slut Kate, you may kneel behind the cutie!" Bobbi ordered.

June smiled as Pixie showed how much she trusted her. Without hesitation, she rose, turned toward Bobbi and June, and lowered her panties, bending over to provide a view of her cute bum - and the "tramp stamp" on it.

"Nice touch, June," Bobbi smiled, "every personal slut should have one!"

"Thanks, Bobbi," June said.

"Slut Kate, kiss the cutie's ass."

June smiled as the former domme kissed Pixie's bum.

Pixie, despite her fears, relaxed; that was the June effect. If anyone had told her two days before that she would have her knickers down in public and a "tramp stamp" on her bum, she would have dismissed them as fantasists. But she would also, secretly, have wondered what that might be like. Now, thanks to June, she knew.

June kissed her on the lips.

"Good girl."

"Yes Miss," Pixie grinned at her, beginning to feel wet because of the effects of Kate's tongue.

"She has a cute ass," Bobbi commented, thanks for letting me see it. I am guessing you wouldn't share her?"

A frisson passed through Pixie as June delayed her answer. Suddenly Kate's ministrations seemed not to matter. Pixie shivered, knowing in her heart that she would do whatever June said, but hoping that it would not be handing her over to Bobbi.

After just enough of a delay to tease Pixie, June smiled and shook her head.

"You're right. What is says on her arse is true - she is my slut."

"Understood - but if you ever change your mind. Can I give that cute ass a quick spank?"

Pixie felt herself colour, and as Bobbi's hand spanked her cheeks twice, she could not help whimpering.

"Kiss it better, Slut Kate." Bobbi ordered.

June was watching Pixie like a hawk. She knew that her petite lover would have done whatever she was told, but it was not June's way to abuse power. She was just June, and whilst a bit of teasing was fine, beyond that lay a power to abuse which was where the Kates of the world went. But what she and Pixie shared was love, as well as a common sense of fun. Fun had been had. Now was the time for love.

"Thanks Bobbi. I hope that you feel your slut has been suitably humiliated," June asked, as Pixie pulled her G-string up and pushed her dress down.

"Aw, she's got a lot more ahead of her, but you two are always welcome. I come here at least once a month, and it'd be good to see you again."

"Our pleasure," June said, smirking at Kate.

"Thanks, Miss Bobbi," Pixie chipped in.

"The thanks are mine, little one, for allowing me to do what I did. I get the idea you're a good sport - and you and June are a cute couple. Warms my old dyke heart. Now, Slut Kate, get under the table and see to my pussy.

As June and Pixie left, they grinned at each other, and looking back, saw Kate eating her mistress out.

"That was SO naughty," Pixie giggled, "you wouldn't have, would you?"

"Wouldn't what?" June grinned, "let an experienced domme have you for the evening? Why would I do that? But why would I give you a straight answer to a queer question?"

"You are such a tease," Pixie pouted.

"Oh, and like you don't like that," June quipped back.

Back at the hotel, they had no sooner closed the door than they turned, as one, to embrace each other. Being so much smaller than June, Pixie had to stand on tip toe to kiss her. She surprised June by suddenly jumping up and gripping her waist with her legs. She looked into June's eyes.

Taken by surprise, but delighted, June grinned as her eyes locked with Pixie's.

"Good job you weigh nothing!"

"One plus of my size," Pixie grinned as she felt June's hands grip her bum cheeks. "I want you, June!"

June smiled.

"You have me!" She said, as she carried her lover to the bed, falling back so that Pixie could straddle her. There ensued a frantic contest to see which of them could undress the other the fastest, which June won.

"Not fair!" Pixie giggled, "you have more clothes than me."

"That's cos I have bigger boobs, but these," June said, caressing Pixie's small breasts, "are just the yummiest little things."

Pixie, already wet, moaned and taking June's hands, pressed them back as she lay on top of her, their nipples meeting as they kissed. Their tongues played their dance of love, and Pixie felt a jolt. It was as though she had switched gear. The act of pushing June's hands above her head had done something, and Pixie picked it up.

She kissed down June's neck and then onto her upper body, before shifting down to her areolas, which she licked and kissed before massaging them with her lips. She could feel June surrendering to the sensations, and so she sucked, gently at first, but then harder, pulse sucking each on until both were stiff with her saliva.

As her hands went above her head, all June's thoughts of continuing to control her little lover evaporated. She automatically opened her legs a little more, and as Pixie began to kiss down her body, she let go entirely, luxuriating in the signals her sensitive nipples were sending to the rest of her body. Her pussy felt so wet, so needy, but after the evening she had planned for Pixie, she thought that she'd have to be content to service her lover, a train of thought thoroughly derailed as Pixie's tongue flicked her clitoris.

Pixie loved June's taste, and it was all she could do not to push her whole face into that sweet, delicious wetness and feast on it like a glutton; June's taste was her nectar, and she could not get enough of it. But, she thought, no, let this be a gourmet dish, to savour.

She breathed softly, blowing on June's clit, and as her lover squirmed and moaned, she intensified her actions before first kissing, and then as the clit emerged from her hood, sucking on it. As June's hands gripped her head, Pixie responded by slipping her own hands underneath June's bum cheeks and gripping them, with her lover responding by opening her thighs and flexing her knees to allow greater access. Pixie took full advantage.

Sucking on June's clit, she slipped two, then three fingers between her inner lips, opening June up. For some time she contented herself with finger fucking her lover, in and out, faster, then slower, alternating and accompanying that with licking her clit. As she felt June's nectar and her own saliva wet her left index finger, which had just begun to tease June's asshole, she rimmed it and increased the pressure.

June felt herself lost far out on an ocean of erotic pleasure. Pixie seemed to know just what she wanted. Wanted? No, what she needed. She pushed herself shamelessly onto her lover's fingers, wanting more, but not wanting to say. Then she screamed. Fuck! Pixie's small fist had just entered her. She lost it.

As June responded to the pressure on her ass, Pixie thought it time for what she knew her love needed, and so, forming her small hand into a fist, gently but firmly, she stretched her lover's pussy until she was firmly inside her, then she twisted her wrist.

She looked up. June was where Pixie wanted her.

"Who's the slut now?"

"I am Miss Pixie, I am your slut, fuck me, fuck meeeee!"

Pixie wanted June to cum, and as though the thought were mother to the deed, as her wrist twisted, June came hard. Pixie felt a mini orgasm of her own as June's body spasmed into orgasmic bliss.

Who, now, they both wondered, was the Mistress?

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,313 Followers