Just Like Magic

Story Info
A rude man learns to serve.
2.8k words
4
13.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(So this is a new series I'm still working out. I had a lot of fun with the Yes Professor series. I think it's at an end for now. I have no new ideas on how to take it further. This is something new. I'm trying. Since I've gotten "complaints" that some of my stories belong under non-con instead I've mind control this has non-con. This has non-con. I like to think that my characters are happy in their subservience. I'm making up the details of this universe as I go along.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a long day at the office for George. But days at the office had been like that more often lately. He didn't know what to do. It made her very frustrated. His long day was made worse when his Ferrari broke down on the way home. Luckily, he was near a repair shop. George pulled his car in. The mechanic was out waiting for him.

"Hard day? Have a beer with me." he questioned. Then he reached into the fridge and gave George a beer. He started drinking it.

"You have NO idea. I had all these meetings and TPS reports to finish. I've been so busy lately on Wall Street. I don't have time to relax at all. Sometimes I think it would be great to have a job like yours where I could, be stupid, drink beer and watch TV all day. You're very lucky you know. I envy you for it. It must be easy. Important people like me are out there solving societal problems. We make a difference in the world you know. Yet, stupid people like you stay here drinking your beer...not contributing to the world. I can't believe lazy people like you exist. You think society would have moved on. How's my car coming? It better be done soon. Unlike you, I have important things to do. Important people to meet." George questioned.

The mechanic just smirked. Sometimes his magic took a bit to work but everyone was it's victim or rewarded in the end. This man was way too stressed. A high powered job wasn't for him. He needed something simple. He had clients who would pay good money for that.

The beer that George had drunk was making him pliable. He would believe anything now. If George hadn't disrespected the mechanic. George would have been just be a plain roadstop faggot. Renting his ass out to make money for the mechanic. But, due to his disrespect. George would pay. George would now have a "special" fate. The mechanic was only happy to help that way.

"I don't think you're being very polite. Tranny bitches like you need to spend their time serving their superiors. Of course nearly everyone is superior to you." stated the mechanic.

He snapped his fingers and vanished George's clothes so he stood naked before him. The mechanic was naked as well. All new bitches needed to be broken in by him. He'd be sure to use George in SO many devious ways. He'd make sure George had just enough of his "former personality" left to know his fate.

"Excus..." stated George as he turned around. He was about to give the mechanic hell for speaking to him like that. He'd definitely give this repair shop a bad YELP review.

George barely had time to register that the mechanic had his cock out before the mechanic spoke. "Like what you see?" teased the mechanic.

George was becoming bewitched and confused by the garage's magic. All George could do was just stare at the mechanic's turgid cock. He had no experience with cocks before, and he wasn't sure how he felt about them. Despite these thoughts he couldn't take his eyes off the mechanic's powerful, throbbing member. And his own cock was harder than it had ever been in his life. Was he being drawn to it?

"Oh no, fag!" the mechanic tutted. "That wasn't a question. It was a statement. You like what you see. You love cocks now."

"I... do?" questioned George. It wasn't that he was disgusted or repulsed by the cocks. He was just curious. He couldn't ever remember ever being curious about cocks before. Yet, there was on in front of him. It was just so....Still the mechanic seemed to be helping him. Guiding him and making everything better. George "remembered" that he did like cocks.

They felt SO right in his mouth or hand.

"Yes! You like what you see. You love my body. All of it. I'm your Master, the most attractive being you've ever seen. You want to worship a superior being." stated the mechanic.

"I shouldn't have or order you to do this, you should want to, but Fag kneel and serve me in whatever way you think is proper." ordered the mechanic.

"Go on, what are you waiting for? You've forced plenty of women to do this to you in order to get a promotion or simply because you needed a blow job. Now be a good boy lick it. You know you want to. stated the mechanic.

George, listened...it was so good to listen wasn't it? He began by just licking the tip, then desire ensnared him. He wrapped his lips around the mechanic's cock. It felt strange in his mouth, but also right. This mechanic knew his stuff.

"Touch it," the mechanic told him. He put his hand back on George's crew cut. On Wall Street George was, well had been, one of those men who constantly had to prove he was a man. He wanted to prove that he was a "top dog." (Him being a "top dog" wouldn't change. He'd still be a bitch just a different kind."

Obeying the mechanic, George wrapped his right hand around the mechanic's cock. It felt hot in his hand and he could feel it harden further. He began to jerk his wrist up and down as he sucked the tip.

"Good fag," the mechanic groaned in pleasure stroking his hair. "Good boy, George. Keep going, just like that. You're making me SO happy."

George liked being called a good boy. No one ever said he'd did a good job on Wall Street. Here was this man saying he was a good boy. It felt so good to please this superior man.

George liked knowing that he was doing well and pleasing the mechanic. George began to feel it was his duty to make him as happy as possible. George pressed his tongue against the mechanic's cock, taking it deeper. The cock was fully hard now, and The mechanic was breathing hard. George was happy. He knew that meant that the mechanic liked it.

The mechanic's grip on his hair tightened. "Mmm, very good, If I didn't know better, I'd say you've done this before. Luckily, if you please me we'll be doing this over and over again. Still I'd better have you watch some porn to learn. Naturally, no other man will be able to please you like I do. My cock brings you SO much pleasure." said the mechanic as he thrust in harder.

Part of George was horrified and wanted to stop, but another part of him enjoyed the feeling of a cock in his mouth. Through the garage's magic, George was beginning to enjoy it. No...George was enjoying it. Sucking cock was just so right? He found himself longing for the mechanic's hot spunk would spew down his throat. He was making the mechanic happy and anything that made the mechanic happy couldn't be wrong. He was sure of that!

George kept using his mouth and right hand on the mechanic's thick cock to make him moan in pleasure. The mechanic's hips were thrust up into George's mouth. He couldn't take the cock that deep, so he eased off and worked the tip with his tongue and mouth before taking the cock deeper again.

"Good boy," the mechanic gasped with need. "Very good, keep going. Take it deeper. Mmm, like that...like the fag you are" A small part of George's mind wondered if he was a fag. But, he quickly came to realize it didn't matter. All that mattered was pleasing the mechanic and if mechanic wanted him to be a fag, that's what he gladly would be.

The mechanic's cock was SO good. The best one he had ever had. George had had alot of cocks...hadn't he? George could remember. But, George knew that didn't matter. The only things that mattered were what the mechanic wanted him to do.

George managed to take the turgid cock deeper for a moment before gagging and raising his head again. The mechanic's hips were rocking constantly now and George knew he was close. He could taste the pre-cum already. It tasted AMAZING!

"Keep going, good fag," the mechanic groaned. "Mmm, yes, suck my cock. You want to please me...please your Master. George's own cock was rock hard but he knew that didn't matter now.

George did keep going, the only thought in his head was that he had to keep sucking cock for as long as the mechanic...now his Master wanted. There was nothing else he had to do or think about. He just needed to please Master. Just keep sucking and bobbing his head up and down as he made Master moan.

Then Master's grip on his hair tightened again and he shuddered as he thrust his hips up and deeper into George's mouth. Master was fucking George's face and George was loving it. At the last possible second, Master sprayed his load all over George's face. George's face was now coated with his Master's spunk. George couldn't be happier!

"Good boy, you're becoming such a good girl for Master. But, now let's get you cleaned up my Gigi. Let me help you serve me more. We'll go into the backroom and make you my tranny whore. How does that sound Gigi? It's what you want...right?"

George/Gigi still wearing his Master's cum nodded and giggled. He did want to be his Master's tranny whore. He followed his Master into the backroom.

"I'm going to put this blonde wig on you. It'll fuse to your scalp and become your real hair. These fake long nails will become your real nails. It's to bad about your tits, I guess they'll have to come in bit by bit. I've used up a lot of my magic today shaping you...making you into a trashy tranny fag. So before I do more to you. Why don't you pick a dress to please me?" stated the mechanic.

Gigi nodded. He knew it was very important to please his Master. He went and picked out a pink babydoll. It just grazed his still erect cock. Gigi knew the silk felt SO right on it. He wanted more...but what was it that he wanted? Gigi was sure Master would tell him. Master knew everything. Gigi couldn't wait to show his Master so he walked out.

There was his Master, cock out, staring. "Such a pretty slut Gigi. I'm glad I chose you to serve me. You still have a long way to go in serving me. You'll have to change your body SO much. Also a bimbo like you has SO much to learn. I know you want to jerk off right now. But, I can't let you. I need you always on edge. Almost ready to blow. I've given you a cock cage now. It's quite impossible to get off...unless I magic it away. But, don't worry you'll grow used to it as my slut. We have SO much to do together. I'm going to have a great time with you.

You'll always be eager to obey me. You'll never get enough of my cum. Well, look at that, I'm hard again. I'm a superior man to a limp tranny fag like you. Who can only cum once a day...if that. I'm ready to go! Serve me again fag!" stated the mechanic.

George/Gigi dropped to his knees again. It was where she belonged after all. The mechanic was better than her and deserved all of her worship. Her tongue was practically lolling out of her mouth. The only thoughts in her mind were of the mechanic and his cock.

"Suck my cock," Gigi's Master ordered.

Gigi obeyed with great enthusiasm. She lunged forwards, mouth open, and locked her lips around the mechanic's turgid shaft. Gigi knew she was lucky to have the incredible honor of being chosen to suck the mechanic's cock.

As Gigi continued to work her mouth up and down her Master's cock, George was what coming to realize this is what he needed. This was his purpose. To suck cock. To dress like a tranny fag! It was just so simple. He didn't have to worry about anything. He just had to bring the mechanic pleasure in any way he desired. George found himself wanting nothing more than absolute servitude. Just knowing that he was fulfilling his purpose by obeying and pleasing the mechanic was enough to give him an overwhelming sense of happiness and satisfaction.

"You adore me. You need to serve me. You desire nothing else than me.Your old life will soon fade. You need to worship me. I deserve your worship and devotion. You need to worship my body. I have the perfect body. A cock made for you to ride. You desire my body. My body is divine. A tranny fag like you lives to obey." stated the mechanic.

George didn't even think twice about his new thoughts. He knew he didn't have to worry. Just listen to his Master. He just kept sucking, desperately eager to fit as much of his Master's magnificent cock into his mouth as he could. He forced his throat open wider and wider, and until it was visibly bulging as his Master's thick, meaty shaft pushed into his throat. George just wanted as much of the mechanic's cock as possible.

George knew a tranny slut like him couldn't imagine how wonderful it was going to feel when the mechanic came. He could feel his Master getting close, his cock throbbing faster and faster and his Master's moans of pleasure were growing louder and louder.. George wanted to make the mechanic cum so badly. It was his purpose. To serve the mechanic. To let a superior being use him. To make him cum.

Then with a powerful cry, the mechanic came. His cock thrust hard into George's mouth. Out of his Master's cock spewed what must have been a gallon of spunk. George couldn't contain all of the delicious spunk in his mouth. Some dribbled off onto the floor. He leaned down to lick it up. George was eager to get every drop of the mechanic's spunk.

"Stop, fag..enough," the mechanic ordered sharply. As the mechanic watched his customers searching for spunk, he was proud of his powers. The mechanic wondered how far he could take them. Having a whole harem of sex slaves would be awesome.

The blow job from his newly minted fag had been great. What else could customers do to serve him? The mechanic knew he'd have to use a lot of his magic. He'd never considered breaking magical laws but having sex slaves at his service was just so good.

Misuse of magic began to circulate through the wizard's brain. He had only taken the guise of a mechanic for a while to fix his own car. Then George had pulled in and been rude to him. The wizard had to teach George. Now the wizard knew he'd have to stay and teach humans manners. The wizard spoke to George, his first slut.

"Doesn't it feel good to please me?" the mechanic questioned. "See how I can reward you with pleasures? Don't you want to keep obeying me forever?"

George just nodded his head. He didn't want to speak. He also didn't have permission.

"Well, slut..it'll be hard but I think I'll let you stay here and serve me. You can be my secretary. You'll give me your ass or mouth whenever I want it. You'll never say no. So you'll stay here right fag?" stated the mechanic.

George could no longer say no. "Yes Master." he said. "I love to suck your cock."

A few weeks went by. George's cock strained in its new cage as he looked at his Master changing the oil on a car. He straightened his dress. Master was SO cute and powerful. Hopefully, Master would ride his ass tonight. Master had been promising to do that for a while. George wanted Master to plow his boy cherry. The bell to the garage and a new car pulled in.

"Hi...and uhmm like welcome to Just like Magic Garage. I'm the secretary. I'm here to help. Master will be right out to make everything all right."

The customer just nodded, ignoring the bimbo secretary. The mechanic came out from under the car. He had a new customer who he was only too happy to help.