Just Like Magic Ch. 02

Story Info
Magic at the garage continues!
1.8k words
4.31
7k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gigi sat in her secretary chair watching porn. She was supposed to be filling out TPS reports for her Master's garage Just like Magic. It's just that thinking was SO hard. Part of Gigi, thought she used to be important and work on Wall Street. But, that was silly. Fucking and serving her Master was so much better.

She hoped that Master would fuck her later that day. Master had other slaves now. He was always getting more but Gigi liked to think she was his favorite. The teeth on her cockcage grated against her growing erection.

So Gigi was grateful for the distraction when a couple pulled their car in and the bell rang. They walked into the garage.

"How can I uhmm...like help you today?" questioned Gigi. Her erection was very prominent. Precum was staining her dress. That was good. Gigi knew her Master loved it when she humiliated herself.

"Well we were just driving by and our car broke down. We need to get home SO I thought you could fix our car." stated the older boy. The girl just stood next to him.

(Alot of cars "broke down" in front of Just Like Magic Garage. It was how the wizard got his servants.)

"Oh...that sounds really complicated. I better go get my boss." She went to fetch her boss.

"Master, there's like two new customers here. The girl looks so pretty. I think you'd really like her. She has great tits...some of the best I've ever seen." stated Gigi.

"Ahh fag...I'm so glad I didn't take your lust for women away. I'm glad you love pussy as much as you love cock. I'd better go see those customers now. You stay here. I give you permission to jerk off. But, you must only think of me Gigi!" stated the mechanic.

"Yes Master, of course Master!" stated Gigi giggling. Her cock cage had barely fallen off before she started jerking off. Gigi had no self control. A slut like her couldn't help herself.

The mechanic went out to help his customers. "Hello, tell me about yourself." stated the mechanic. His magic compelled them to talk.

"Well, I'm Stan and this is my sister Amanda. We were just driving by on our way back from college and our car broke down. We were hoping you could fix it. I'm sure our father would be happy to pay for the repairs." stated Stan.

"So your father pays for alot of your things?" stated the mechanic.

"Yes, our family is rich. We don't have to worry about money. Amanda and I are Irish twins. We're barely just 19 and 18 so can you fix the car?" asked Stan.

"Well, I'm not sure you have the money for that since you got kicked out of your home and all." stated the mechanic. He started using his magic. He was going to make their lives so much better.

"Kicked out?" questioned Stan. He was confused.

"Oh yes...don't you remember the day your father kicked you out for the incest? You two are barely able to stay away from each other. Fucking all day. I'm sure you remember that day you got caught by the pool." stated the mechcnic.

With the mechanic's "help" Stan remembered.

It had all started by the pool. He was reclining on a sun chair and Amanda had come up to him. She had stripped to the nude to sunbathe. Stan had tried not to look but there Amanda was naked, perfect and so succulent. She was his fantasy. She was everything he desired. He knew he was hard. Harder than he had ever been.

Fueled by blind lust, rather than common sense, Stan had just peeled off his swim trunks and plunged headlong into his sister's wet cunt. The tip of his cock touched the outer entrance of her womanhood, poised to press inside of her. He looked at her as he pressed himself inside, feeling the velvety interior of her tight pussy wrap around him.

In a heat and also full of desire for her brother, Amanda threw his head back and moaned; accepting her brother Amanda arched her back, her fingers dug into his back as she did. Her tits bounced on her chest when she was on her back, but each bounce of those mounds brought Stan closer to orgasm. Amanda started to moan and whisper dirty suggestions to her brother; he leaned over her, pressing his lips lightly to her neck as he thrust repetitively.

The siblings' actions had continued several times a day everyday, always somewhere public. The poolside, the living room, the kitchen counter...anywhere he could fuck Amanda, Stan fucked her. Eventually, their father, Kyle, had caught them. Disgusted, he kicked them out. Kyle told the siblings he would no longer pay for their deviant lifestyle. If they wanted to be incestuous, they'd have to survive on their own.

Stan and Amanda were devastated to be kicked out but they knew they couldn't survive without fucking each other. So they left their father's mansion. Stan and Amanda's Porsche had just run out of gas when they pulled in front of Just Like Magic garage. They decided to beg for gas.

The mechanic spoke again. "I know your lust for each other is so unrestrained. You both love exhibitionism. Why don't you fuck now in front of me?"

Stan grew hard. He knew he had to fuck Amanda right then and there. It didn't matter that the mechanic was watching. They always loved it when people watched. Stan had to have his sister. He lifted his hand, pulling her long hair as their tongues danced with one another. There was no subtlety in their actions, as they were both fueled by a magical desire to just fuck. Amanda's hands were already fumbling with Stan's jeans, opening the button and sliding down the zipper so that she could wrap her hand round his ever ready cock.

Stan hissed his pleasure as her fingers wrapped around him and slowly started to pump up and down along his turgid eight inches. He dropped his hands to help slide his jeans down and off completely; as soon as they were off, Amanda kneeled onto the garage's floor and kept playing with his cock while passionately kissing him. She just loved it when her brother fucked her.

Stan then reached up. He ripped it off and buttons flew everywhere. The shirt was destroyed. But, Amanda was so obsessed with playing with his cock that she let out a small whine at having to let it go as he undressed her. He then made quick work of unsnapping her bra and sliding it off.

As soon as she was free of clothing, Amanda went back to stroking her brother's cock with a look of adoration. She lived to worship her brother. Amanda longed to hold it and stroke Stan's cock. Stan reached up and grasped her breasts in his hands; he felt her nipples harden, the tips pressing into his palm. His touch caused her to gasp and arch her back, thrusting her breasts further into his hands.

"Do you like my tits, big brother?" Amanda leaned in to whisper in his ear as she started pressing his dick against her covered pussy; the breath against his skin, combined with the new attention to his penis sent a chill up her spine. "They fit so perfectly into your hands," She kept up the dirty talk as she began to grind against him.

"Yeah sis," he answered, pinching her nipples as he said it. Amanda moaned softly into his ear while she started to tug down the waistband of her sweat pants. He watched as they went lower, showing off a neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair. His sister's pussy was dripping with desire.

Fueled by renewed lust, Stan pushed her backward onto the repair shop's floor and finished pulling off her sweatpants. His sister, now his fuckbunny, thanks to whatever the mechanic had done to them, lay nude before him with her legs spread.

Stan didn't waste any time removing his sweatshirt, but instead slipped out of his pants and positioned himself between her legs. The tip of his cock touched the outer entrance of her womanhood, poised to press inside of her. With no pretense, Stan shoved in hard.

"Oh, fuck me!" Amanda cried, as her toes curled and her scalp tingled. She always came from intercourse/ "Oh, god, bro...fuck me!" screamed Amanda as she came.

The clenching of her pussy around his cock was enough to cause Stan's orgasm as well, and with one final thrust, he began pumping his seed into her unprotected pussy. The two siblings shuddered and gasped in tandem, as their incestuous cumming overtook their entire bodies.

After a few seconds of silence, Amanda was the first to speak.

"Um..." she started, but then stopped. She knew that something was bothering her. She felt a bit wrong having never fucked her brother before...but that couldn't be wrong. They'd fucked many times. Stan plowing her was one of her favorite things.

"Um? Silly ditzy Mandi" Stan asked with a laugh, and "silly, ditzy Mandi" smiled vacantly in response. Thanks to the garage's magic, she knew she was a silly ditzy bimbo named Mandi. She was made for fucking. Mandi was the fuckdoll that her brother wanted her to be.

"Oh it's nothing big bro." Mandi said, standing up and watching as her brother's cock fell out of her pussy. "Let me know if there's anything else you need." Then she giggled.

"Oh, I will," he said with a grin. "I will."

Sticky sperm covered her chin, her stomach, and breasts. It was her brother's spunk and Mandi couldn't be prouder.

"Well Stan, you and your sister have to earn your keep somehow. From now on you'll earn it on your backs. You don't mind if I fuck your sister do you?" questioned the mechanic.

It was clear from Stan's face that he did mind. But, he did have to earn money. He had only one answer to give.

"No...go ahead and fuck her." stated Stan reluctantly. He watched his sister mount the mechanic's cock. He watched as Mandi rode the mechanic up and down. She screamed in pleasure. Her Master's cock would always bring her more pleasure than her brother's cock. She wasn't ashamed to be fucked by her Master. In fact, she was proud to be owned. All too soon for Mandi, the mechanic shot his load deep inside her. Copious amounts of his spunk spilled out.

"Don't worry about the jizz, Mandi. I have someone to clean that up. Come here Gigi." he yelled.

Gigi came running from the backroom eager to obey. "Clean your new sister of my cum." ordered the mechanic.

"Yes Master of course Master." stated Gigi. She latched her mouth onto Mandi's cunt. Gigi inserted her tongue and pushed it in deep. Gigi was addicted to the mechanic's spunk. She brought Mandi off several times in an effort to get all of the mechanic's jizz.

Stan looked on in disgust. Yet, he his desire for fucking Mandi was to strong. He would always fuck her again no matter what deranged act she did for the mechanic. They were brother and sister after all.