Just Me Masturbating

Info
Lying on my bed wanking.
41 words
4.21
76.2k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luke_k
luke_k
51 Followers

Whilst looking for ideas, I found a number of recordings of guys recording themselves masturbating, and some of them were rather popular. So I have recorded myself lying on my bed naked and having a good wank, imagining you listening.

--:--
--:--
1.0
luke_k
luke_k
luke_k
51 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
25 Comments
wankerholic42wankerholic424 months ago

This is the best masturbation audio I’ve heard so far on this terrific site. Great voice and detailed description which got me rock hard. And your orgasm!! Phew! The only thing that could be better than this is if it was video as well. No matter. Ultra horny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Luv the detailed description

Just loved the way you talked about what you were feeling until you could not talk anymore and just shouted out your explosion. I do that on Skype with jack buds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Polite masturbation

I'm British and was very happy to find the home accent but only a Brit would be so polite even talking dirty!! To be fair it was a first try and I liked the pace. Yes being polite and respectful is all good but I found my mind wandering during the detailed descriptive layout, it just wasn't hot enough. Got potential tho!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

You are soo good. This is pretty much something i’ve been searching for for awhile. I loved touching myself to you, thankyou ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

because you sound a good bit like matt smith of doctor who and the crown (your voice is just a bit higher), it was so hot to imagine you. the way you described every little bit of what you’re doing was just exquisite. THANK YOU.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Dream Young sub recounts her bondage face fuck dream to her Master.in BDSM
Melting Snow You take me like an animal on all fours in the snow.in BDSM
The Sapphic BDSM Series: Pt. 01 Taking Control of You!in Audio
The Cottage Ch. 01 A sissy slut visits her favourite cruising site.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The 30 Days Day 00: The Game Sir introduces his favourite toy to a new game.in BDSM
More Stories