Melting Snow

Story Info
You take me like an animal on all fours in the snow.
765 words
4.27
7.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're hiking together on a cold late winter day, bundled up and each with a supply pack on our backs when the snow begins to fall.

There's a mile left on the trail and we both know if get to the top of this hill, it will be smooth and downhill all the way back. That's not true of the nine miles we've already hiked.

Sharing a knowing smile, we continue on our way.

When we reach the top of the hill, we take off our packs and pause to catch our breath and take in our surroundings. The valley lays spread out before us, softened by the pure flakes covering the tree tops and slowly beginning to pile up on the ground.

Always aware of where you are when you're near me, I feel you move to stand behind me before your hands come to rest on my hips and your chin rests on top of my head.

I smile softly and place my hands on yours, leaning back into your embrace.

"It's so beautiful and peaceful up here," I say quietly, unable to tear my gaze from the view.

"Well, it's certainly peaceful, but not as beautiful as you," you tell me as you kiss the side of my neck, right below my earlobe, making me sigh softly even as I grin at your cheesy line.

Then you trail your lips down my neck as I tilt my head to the other side, giving you more access. When you reach my collarbone, you pull my shirt to the side so you can suck lightly on the spot where my neck meets my shoulder. The spot that always makes me moan and this time is no different.

"I just thought of a good way to warm us up before we head downhill," you whisper in my ear as I feel your bulge grow against my ass.

"Oh yeah?" I ask playfully, wiggling my ass back against you. "Just what did you have in mind?"

You don't answer. Instead, you slide your hands to the front of my jeans, slipping the button through the hole and pulling the zipper down. Then you push my jeans off my hips and I bend forward to help get them lower.

"I like the view, but it's not quite perfect," you tell me as I'm bent over. "Get on all fours."

The sudden command surges through my body, flooding my pussy and making me gasp. I obey immediately, inhaling quickly as my bare hands and knees sink into the inch-deep snow beneath me.

I start to look over my shoulder at you, but you swiftly spank my ass and I turn my head back forward.

I hear your zipper and the rustle of your jeans being pushed down and then I feel your strong, warm body behind me, your cock rubbing against my bare ass.

"Arch your back for me," you order.

"Yes, Sir!" I cry out as your cock surges into my pussy with one strong thrust, your hips slapping against my ass.

And then all I can do is cry out to the valley as you ride me hard and fast, fisting one hand in my hair and pulling it back, arching my back even deeper for you.

"Fuck, I love your fucking pussy," you grunt as your free hand grips my hip so hard I know I'll have a bruise by tomorrow.

"Who's pussy is this?" You growl as you take me like an animal out in this deserted land.

"Yours!" I cry out, feeling my body begin to quiver. "My pussy is yours!"

You pound into me so hard that you force me down onto my forearms in the snow, my ass high in the air. Letting go of my hair, you start slapping my cheek with each thrust.

"Please, please, please," I start to beg, knowing I can't cum until you do.

You grunt louder and louder, thrusting faster and faster, slapping harder and harder and then you bellow: "Come on my cock!"

And I scream as I release, my entire body tightening around your cock like a vise.

When I feel you expand and then explode, it prolongs my orgasm until I'm gasping and begging for it to stop.

You carefully pull out of me and then pull up my jeans before you let me stand.

"I want your jeans soaked in my cum before we reach the car," you tell me with a wicked gleam in your eye.

It's one more way you lay your claim on me, and I love it.