Luckily Leashed

Story Info
Two trans men, a collar, a leash.
2.3k words
4.52
9.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joshua was sprawled across the couch in his boxer briefs, bored and scrolling through Netflix, when the familiar sound of a truck pulling up in the parking lot playing 80's funk music caught his attention. The engine died, cutting Super Freak off mid chorus. Joshua softly smiled as the door unlocked and Luck walked in.

"Shit!"

Luck hid the shopping bag he'd been holding behind his back. Joshua looked up at him, blinking.

"What?"

"Dude, I didn't know you'd be home."

"Yeah. I told you I had the day off before you left."

"That was... nine hours ago. At six in the morning. How am I supposed to remember that?"

Joshua looked his boyfriend over. Usually Luck was taking off his shirt and tie by now, throwing it in the pile of dirty laundry he kept by the couch that Joshua disdained but tolerated. Right now he was pink in the face, still fumbling with plastic behind his hands.

Joshua cleared his throat. "So... what grade was it today?"

"Ah. Tenth. Some anatomy class. I put on some sex ed video from YouTube - some documentary or something - and it was... I mean, lots of laughter. Hey, I'm gonna go get changed right quick..."

Before Joshua could object Luck backed into the bedroom, and he heard the familiar sound of a door locking. Joshua sighed as his phone buzzed. His assistant manager was texting him, something about freight. Damn. Why had he decided to take the promotion to manager again? Retail sucked ass, and he felt like he was babysitting adults all day. At least with Luck's job as a substitute, he knew his job was just babysitting. And he didn't have to do much of anything. And the kids loved Luck. Joshua wasn't sure any of his employees loved him all too much.

The door unlocked and Luck leapt to the couch in his boxer briefs, snuggling against Joshua's shoulder. "What'cha watching?"

"Nothing. Nothing looks good."

"Mm. We could go out to eat instead."

"Or you could tell me what you're hiding."

Luck raised his eyebrows, apparently surprised that he'd been caught. "Not hiding anything. Nothing. Not me. Not... hey!"

Joshua had jumped off the couch and ran to their room in a flurry. Luck followed after as Joshua dove onto the bed, arm extended, and opened up the nightstand. He retrieved the bag right as Luck leapt onto him, pushing all his weight on him.

"You're bad at hiding shit." Joshua said.

"Yeah? Well you're... dumb." Luck finished lamely, trying and failing to grab at the bag. Joshua dug into it and pulled out its contents.

Both men stopped for a moment as Joshua inspected it.

"A... leash? And collar?"

Luck grimaced above him, then, in his overdramatic way, rolled off and fell to the bed, covering his eyes with his arm.

Joshua still blinked. "Are you getting us a dog?"

Luck couldn't keep up the act: he grinned, all teeth. "Nah dude. It's... um... I mean, you'll probably think it's dumb, but..." Joshua looked at his boyfriend, and Luck stalled, then clicked his teeth. "...I was thinking... we could use it? Together? Just... like, the two of us?"

Joshua blinked. "What?"

"For sex, dude." Luck sat up and scratched the back of his neck, his gaze shifting nervously to the floor. "I was... hoping we could use it... for sex." He rubbed his forearm, self-soothing.

"Oh." Joshua looked back at the leash and collar set. "Okay. Give me your neck, then."

"Wait... now?" Luck went wide eyed.

Joshua shrugged. "Now's as good a time as any, yeah?"

Luck blinked, swallowed, and nodded. "Yeah. Okay." He lifted his chin up. Joshua started taking the thing out of the little plastic bag, which he threw on the floor, and took the collar, securing it to the leash with the metal hook. He looked back over at Luck.

He smiled. "Dude... are you already hard?"

Luck smirked anxiously. "Shut up." He had his eyes closed in giddy excitement. Joshua looked over at the tender flesh of Luck's neck. He was exposing himself so vulnerably, so quickly, and with so much trust. Joshua leaned over and, quietly, kissed Luck's . Luck sighed, then bit his lip as Joshua bit down, catching the skin between his teeth, before pulling away and soothing it with another kiss and a flick of the tongue. Satisfied with the hickey he'd left, he wrapped the collar around Luck.

"Feels good? Not too tight?"

Luck sighed. "Feels good."

Joshua struggled to think of what should come next. A blowjob? That felt a little obvious. He paused. "...Lay in my lap, facing me." He said, and Luck did so, his warm back pressed into Joshua's legs.

Joshua looked at Luck's body, spread and stretched open, and felt his cock start to throb. He extended a finger and, gingerly, touched Luck's collarbone, then dipped down, tracing lazy circles around his breasts.

"Red to stop." Joshua whispered, his fingernail slowly making his way to Luck's nipple, drawing in tight, concentric circles. Luck was biting his lip, then gasped when Joshua flicked it, pinched it, then groped him with an open palm.

"Yes... yes sir." He squirmed as Joshua repeated his motions on his other breast, only this time he pinched a little harder. Luck arched his back and yelped.

"Hands over your head."

Luck opened his eyes, nodded, and followed instruction. Joshua watched him shiver as his fingernails grazed his sides, dipped up to trace his navel and sternum, then dipped back down, this time going to his inner thigh and scratching--not hard, just enough to make Luck twitch and moan.

Joshua took the handle to the leash in one hand, and with the other he gently, barely, grazed his thumb against Luck's cock. Luck's cunt was radiating body heat, and Joshua slowly slicked the finger down, pushing into Luck's wetness, just enough to hear Luck gasp as he rolled his finger up and started just barely grazing his clit again.

Luck squirmed. Joshua could feel Luck's cock throbbing beneath him, begging for more direct touch. Still, he teased his boyfriend, watching him arch his back, thrust his hips, cream up for him.

Experimentally - the collar was loose around Luck's neck - Joshua tugged at the leash. Luck caught his breath, leaned his neck back, and whined. Joshua watched his cunt twitch and ache. He grinned.

"Why a collar and leash?"

"Huh?"

Joshua tugged at it again, and Luck gasped. Joshua started pressing his thumb down harder, slightly more insistently on Luck's cock.

"You could have brought home anything. Why this?"

"I... um..." Luck struggled for words as Joshua rolled his clit against his thumb, toying with the hard nub of flesh. "I saw a porn of it, I think, and... uh..."

"You wanted to be treated like a pet? Or like a little toy? You wanted to be used?"

Luck ground his hips back on Joshua's thumb, clasping his hands tightly together over his head. When he didn't answer, Joshua tugged at the leash again, gently, just enough to make Luck moan and feel owned.

"...yes... fuck..."

"Are you my submissive little boy toy? Is that it?"

"Fuck, yes..." Luck hissed, writhing.

"You just want me to fuck you? Is that what you want?"

"...fuck please... please..."

Joshua took his thumb off Luck's clit, watched Luck struggle, his body begging for more touch. He was close. Joshua idly slicked his finger down and pushed it into Luck's cunt. Luck moaned, circling his hips at the penetration, but Joshua pulled out, and slid down.

"Tell me what you want." He said, his index finger rubbing Luck's asshole in small circles. Luck pushed back, wanting more.

"...fuck my ass." Luck whimpered, biting his lip.

"Hm? What was it you wanted?"

"Please... fuck my ass... fuck, please..."

"I don't think you really want it."

Luck opened his eyes and looked up. Joshua was grinning, the leash still in his other hand. Their eyes met, and Joshua felt Luck quiver, his pussy clenching.

"Fuck my slutty ass, please!"

Joshua slipped his finger in. Luck arched his back as Joshua went deeper, then stayed still when he was knuckle deep. Luck was panting. More than toys and prosthetics, Luck favored Joshua's finger - they were warm, alive, dexterous, found the spots inside of him that made him cum -

Joshua went to work roughly fucking Luck, who quickly began to bounce his hips back in time with Joshua's thrusts. Joshua pulled at the leash, and Luck yelped, moaned, creamed up and dripped down onto Joshua's fingers.

One finger became two. Luck whined and groaned as Joshua scissored his fingers apart, spreading Luck open. He pulled at the leash again. "Touch yourself. Stroke your cock for me."

Luck wasted no time, his hand swiping across his dick in a blur as Joshua continued tugging at the leash and finger fucking his ass, going back to just in and out motions. Three fingers fit, and Luck was just so tight, so hot, clenching down so hard it nearly hurt his fingers. He dropped the leash and his free hand touched Luck's neck, gentle - then reached up and stroked his lower lip, before sinking his thumb into Luck's mouth. Luck suckled with need.

"Are you gonna cum? Are you gonna be a good boy and cum for me? Cum for me, baby. I wanna feel your slutty ass cum around me... I wanna feel you cum from me fucking your ass. Work that cock and cum for me, fuck -"

Luck screamed around Joshua's thumb, his ass clenching tightly around the three fingers lodged deep inside him. He stroked his cock furiously, then slowed down, groaning, his cunt gushing out, dripping onto the fingers in his ass. Joshua watched his cunt clench and quiver in intense rhythm, his ass clenching even tighter than before.

Gingerly, Joshua removed all of his fingers out of Luck. His boyfriend lay panting in his lap, sweating, spent. He finally sat up. "Dude... that was..."

"Get the vibrator."

Luck spun. "What?"

"The wand. Plug it in." Joshua's hand was gripping the leash again

Luck's eyes went wide, but he scrambled, retrieving the wand from the dresser drawer and plugging it up to the wall. Joshua grabbed it, turned it on, and sat down, the strong vibrations stimulating him even over his boxer briefs. Luck watched for a moment, mouth open.

"Spread your legs."

Luck blinked, then got on the bed, spreading himself open, expecting Joshua to lean down -

Joshua grabbed Luck's legs and pulled him over his shoulders. Luck slid across the bed, his back on Joshua's chest, practically upside down, when Joshua wrapped his arm around Luck's waist and attacked his cock with his mouth.

Luck gasped and groaned. Joshua sucked viciously - lips wrapped tightly around his cock, tongue flicking out as he grinded himself against the vibrator, shaking. Joshua started to groan in his own release, and through his orgasm he continued sucking Luck's dick, the vibrations of his moans hitting Luck in the best way.

Luck thought that, maybe, now that Joshua had cum, he'd be done.

Joshua pulled up slightly, kissed Luck's dick, then went backward, licking his entrance, tasting him, letting that salty sweetness fill his senses. He grinded on the vibrator, fucked Luck's pussy with his tongue for his own pleasure, then went back to sucking his cock.

"Fuck... fuck... too much, please! Fuck, Joshua, FUCK!"

Joshua kept going, slobbering all over Luck's cock, only falling away to lap it with broad, flat strokes, or flick it, that hard nub of flesh so hot on his tongue, swirling around it, wrapping his lips around to suck. The vibrations overstimulated him, too, but in a way he kind of liked. He ground on the hitatchi, Luck's fingers curling through his hair, the other gripping the sheets. He had dropped the leash, and it hung loosely on the bed as Joshua smothered himself in Luck. He heard Luck whimpering, crying out, nearly in tears, but begging for Joshua to not stop.

Finally Luck wailed, screaming out something primal, his cunt pulsating in Joshua's face, his cock throbbing and quivering in Joshua's mouth, and Joshua lost it, too: he came again, making a mess of his boxer briefs, grinding hard on the vibrator, and nothing else existed except for Luck and him and the vibrator and Luck's cock and Joshua's lips and -

He pulled up with a gasp, jumping off the vibrator and turning it off before collapsing onto the bed. Luck laid in the opposite way - feet on the pillow, head on the end of the mattress.

Both were silent, the only sound was their gasping and panting and the sound of their hearts in their ears.

Finally: "Dude... I can't move my body."

Joshua gave a brief "ha!". He turned over to watch as Luck unbuckled the leash and removed the collar. There were red marks around his neck, but nothing that would remain for too long, and nothing a dress shirt wouldn't cover.

They were quiet for another moment. Finally Joshua sat up and grabbed his phone. "I'm getting us pizza for dinner. What do you want?"

"Pineapple and jalapeno." Luck answered.

"I'm not spending money on that."

"Dude. You just fucked me senseless. My aftercare involves poor pizza choices."

"I'm not doing that." Joshua snickered, going to the delivery website and doing exactly that. He'd need a separate pizza.

"You suck." Luck whined.

"Thanks." Joshua grinned, and started getting himself something actually edible before he went to checkout.

"Get garlic butter."

"Will do. Hey."

Luck looked up. Joshua leaned down and kissed Luck on the lips, warm and sweet.

"Don't eat too much pizza and get all gross and full. I need to be able to play with you again later tonight, you know."

Luck swallowed. Smiled.

Joshua changed to another set of boxers and they ate pizza on the couch, watching trash Netflix, snuggled into each other. Together.