All Comments on 'Just Once'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 243 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Tweety01

First, thanks for your kind words, but I have to respectfully correct you on a couple of things. WE'RE not seeing Joe "lurking around every corner." These posts at least CLAIM to be from him.

Second, outside of the anonymous "fag, cuck, shit" people we claim no moral superiority. Stories about CONSENTING adults, while maybe not our thing, don't bother us. It's people like luedon, who label those of us who prefer stories where cheaters pay the consequences for their cheating, (NOT usually including violence and murder, despite luedon's charges!) as a "moral brigade."

Third, if reacting strongly to comments like "Die, nigger bitch" make Randi thin-skinned, then we all should be so thin-skinned. My friendship with Randi began when I posted a critical comment on one of her stories, and instead of being thin-skinned, she reached out to me. If that makes me a sycophant, then I wear that badge proudly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sbrooks103x

You think SJ would comment using an anonymous ID instead of his own.......and then tell everyone that it's him? How fucking brainless are you?

MJ, these runaway comments are standard in this section. Don't take it personally, consider it a compliment.

Oh yeah, PS, I'm swinger Joe too.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Sbrooks103x"

You're missing my point, I myself questioned why "he" would post anonymously, then identify himself.

But WE were accused of seeing him lurking around every corner, as if we were imagining it, when there were multiple posts at least purporting to be from him. Maybe we put too much faith in those claims to be him, but we certainly weren't imagining it!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous 09/25/17 Re: "I am Negan, err, I mean swingerjoe"

"Just another hurt little boy crying over the fact that the woman he loved preferred someone else" - Of course if HE cheated, his would be all enlightened and say how happy she was that he was now fulfilled, right? Or, would she be "just another hurt little girl crying over that fact that the man she loved preferred someone else?"

Why are men always put down for having "fragile egos," as if the women would react the EXACT SAME WAY?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
CORRECTION

That, hopefully obviously, should have been, "his WIFE would be all enlightened"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Apologies to Michealla

I'm sorry so for contributing to your stories comment section being dragged down into petty bickering. I feel horrible about that. I will respond to Sbrooks once more, and then I will continue any other conversation via email. Thank you so much for your grace.

@Sbrooks,

Let's call a spade a spade. This conversation started a few stories back. You and your collegues (Foolscap, Kimi, etc.) have addressed other anonymous comments in PAST STORIES, telling Swinger Joe to "come into the open".

Please deny that. Please. I'll wait.

Your immature little girl over there even accused ME of being him. That was this story. in fairness, she also accused me of being Laurel. She actually had the ego to believe that Laurel adopted a user ID just to come after her. LOL. Wow. So, granted, she is just a little crazy and I shouldn't use that against you guys.

But yes, you guys do see him in every bad comment. Check stories that you've commented on in the past 30 days. I'm certain you'll find at least 3 instances.

Like I said in my apology, any further correlation between us on this subject will have to be done via private feedback. i want to respect this author's wishes.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
@sbrooks103x Disengage!

"SB: Disengage? Why certainly! You don't think I'm the type that would keep on engag'n ? Some people never know when to stop. When I'm told to disengage, I disengage...

"[foolscap sticks cartoon gun in SB's face] Disengage disengaging!"

~~Apologies and enormous respect to the late great Chuck Jones

For the sake of the children, don't feed the trolls!

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
@blackrandi1958~ Well, as of this moment, you're on DOUBLE SECRET CORONATION!

~Kudos and thanks to the late Harold Ramis and the later Douglas Kenney, both of whom would scratch their heads at this exchange. May they rest in peace.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
Acccccckkkkkkkkkk! Not Chuck Jones (though he is the greatest of all time)

but Congressman Frizby (Fritz Freleng) RIP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am Swinger Joe!

I had to leave for a few weeks because of a huge swingers' convention in Puerto Rico. I had the distinct pleasure of watching the wife get stuffed by dozens of virile men and it was great! I love seeing her happy. Right now she is happily living with a dwarf in Montana. She met him at the convention and they hit it off. It makes my heart swell with happiness to know she's getting her pleasures wherever she can.

As far as these comments are concerned, I managed a brief conversation with anonymous using a CB radio, as everything here in Puerto Rico has gone to hell. I asked him to post this comment as I dictated it. I am now asking my friends to send me some cash, a plane ticket, a yacht, or even a tramp steamer like the one my wife used to escape. Before she boarded the ship, it was simply a steamer. She gave it the tramp stamp.

I am sick of the Babbling from Brooks and the others about my many secret identities. What part of the word "secret" don't you fuckers understand?

Men don't own women, but we owe it to women to see that they get all the cock that they can, when they can, and where they can. It's a simple thing to do. Just let go of that macho attitude and enjoy the feeling of seeing a bigger cock plunder the wife longer and better than you ever could. You think that she will respect you less because of your willingness to let other men tap her ass, but she actually will think more of you for being so confident and accepting and will never fall in love with anyone else, except perhaps for those damn fucking dwarves with the big dicks!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Tweety01

I do deny it! Since YOU'RE the one making the accusation, I think that the burden of proof is on you! How can I prove a negative? If I say that I can't find or can't remember the comments that you describe, you will either call me a liar, or say that I didn't look hard enough!

If I check every story I commented on in the last 30 days, and tell you that it's not true, will you believe me? Yeah, right!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@foolscap Re: "Disengage"

While I appreciate the humor, I did disengage from Joe, before he left.

I had disengaged from luedon for a while, until she sucked me back in (no pun intended!) with a certain amount of reasoned commentary. When she went off the deep end, I disengaged and have not replied to any further comments by her. I am now adding Tweety01 to that list, though she is apparently going offline, at least as far as this story is concerned, but I will not engage her anywhere else.

As for that last Anonymous "SwingerJoe," okay, I get it, I will also ignore any Anons who CLAIM to be SJ. Happy now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic author

He can't change the locks and kick her out.. it's still her house to and in reality she would still take half of everything the courts do give a $h1t if she cheated or not most likely this author lives in his mothers basement because his wife left him for a real man who can actually please her in the bedroom lol.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Someone who appreciates Friz Freleng

Has at least one redeeming quality and can't be all bad.

Lue

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Unrealistic

The story obviously was a hit with the "BTB and nothing else" crowd. I enjoy reading about a cheated-upon man coming out on top in the end but the story should make some sense. There are plot holes big enough for an Abrams tank to drive through. The dialogue is often stilted and wooden. The plot is interesting in that the lover causes his own downfall. I liked that. The best grade I could give is 3*. An editor and a good beta-reader would be a big help in future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Once or

Half, there is no going back. She deserve every bit of it.She cheats for 5 minutes, there is no going back. She thinks of cheating and he comes to know, there is no going back. He should punish her ruthlessly. She broke her vows not Mason although he is an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lies and comments

Wow, I just stumbled into a comment war! That was better than the story. I did notice a comment from @Tweety01 I have to call bullshit on. Here’s the comment:

“She (BR1958) says that Legends day was all inclusive, but take a real look at the writers. It wasn't all inclusive.”

That’s just a huge fucking lie. BR1958 said exactly the opposite of that. I checked the Legend’s Day announcements. Here’s what BR1958 said in the comments on the first one, and then in the announcement on the second one.

“No slight is intended to anyone who is not on this list. This is not an exclusive list, making any statement or claim.”

“By inviting the writers I invited, there was never an intention to say, "These are the ONLY legends and everyone else is second tier." There are certainly other, equally worthy authors out there.”

“This list is not exclusionary.”

So Tweety01 is a fucking liar. Since he’s lied about this, what else is he lying about? Being swingerjoe? Everything else he said about anyone? Once a liar, always a liar, seems to fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Yet another Anonymous commenter wrote:

<blockquote>"Half, there is no going back. She deserve every bit of it.She cheats for 5 minutes, there is no going back. She thinks of cheating and he comes to know, there is no going back. He should punish her ruthlessly. She broke her vows not Mason although he is an asshole."</blockquote>

So, according to St Anon, if a wife even thinks about cheating, but still doesn't do it, she's history, and should be 'punished ruthlessly?'

What color is the sky in your world?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just once?

The wife tells her mother she doesn't know if she loves her lover! Her love for her husband is way too compromised to be saved and she deserves to be burned!

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Just Once?

The wife confesses (although she sounds confused)

"Once is enough, do you love this man? Do you plan to leave Jake?"

"No, well I don't know, I am confused. I don't think so, maybe." Joyce was rambling.

"It was just once though!"

Mason was the real deal evil predator that deserved all the hurt put on him and the wife is just a ditz middle age lady looking for some excitement in life and hoping that her loving husband never finds out. Well he did and now she can't explain herself to her mother or her children and surely not to Jake. I also don't agree with taking all of the money after being married to someone all of those years it makes Jake sound like an emotional midget. Divorce her and be done with it if you can't talk it out not the Rambo crap that is all too popular (with the exception of beating Mason) on the btb responses. Great comment war!

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Sorry Annoy but

Our laws don't work that way for the very good reason that before the age of "enlightenment" back in the 1960's men had total and absolute control over women and could throw them out for any reason the husband deemed justified (this did vary from state to state). I never indicated that he should take her back just indicated that he has to put on his big boy pants and go thought the divorce according to the laws of the land. You don't have to like it you just have to obey the law or suffer the consequences of your unlawful behavior. Cheating is not unlawful in the USA if you want total control over your wife try living in Saudi Arabia or some other such country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@CaOldDog

Actually, Adultery (aka cheating) is a criminal offense in some states here in the USA

tigger119tigger119over 6 years ago
@Anonny 11/02/2017 Adultery criminal offences

You are correct. There are also criminal offenses available through military law too. Adultery is covered under Art. 134 of the UCMJ, the General Article. It lists all other offences that could be prejudicial to good order, discipline and morale of the service not specified in any of the other punitive articles listed starting with Article 77. Too bad, so sad for that whiner baby who thinks destructive actions should have no consequences..... Boo hoo hoo(sic).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's it! Burn the bitch!

Although she did it only once it was all it took! Burn the bitch! Toast! Scorched earth - Period! Loved Jake's no nonsense approach! You did the crime you do the time ... pay the price!

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Will still bet all those who want to BTB have all cheated on their wives are divorced and bitter about how the woife would not take them back. So they love this type of macho crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@timriv

And you'd still be wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gotta love these internet tough guys.

The previous commenter told a better story than the one posted. Both are figment of imagination. At least michella isn't trying to sell this story as true, unlike the tough guy before me.

weathermanksweathermanksover 6 years ago
Too Bad

I would have liked to see another chapter that showed repentance, forgiveness, and reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idk about internet tough guys

But a lot of these cheating wives stories could be avoided by simply saying gtfo out of my seat when some pretty boy comes up. Not really an internet tough guy thing. Just a normal person thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Weathermanks...

"Repentance, forgiveness, and reconciliation!!!" Are you fucking kidding??? She's lucky that they didn't break into the assholes place and put them both in body bags. RAAC asswipes like you need to piss off and die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story!

Loved it! Why are woman so stupid? It take just once and it is over if you husband finds out and Burns the Bitch! Scorched earth one time!!!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 6 years ago
I knew a guy like Mason, once. He is gone now.

I had a friend once that did some crap like this. He pulled some shit like Mason did but the Twat Waffle roofied some married women and while banging them, would call their home in the middle of the night or early morning and tell their husbands he was fucking them.

He ended up getting me involved in it, fearing for his life, and so I ended his little game by beating him within an inch of his life. He was too stupid to realize what he was doing was Rape. Maybe a dozen or so years after that, he fucked with the wrong man's wife and got a beating so bad it put him in a wheelchair and then I had heard a couple of years after that, he ate a .45. At least, that is the official version of the story and Police report. Your guess is as good as mine whether or not he ate that .45 on his own, or if someone else, "Helped" him.

As mean as this sounds, the world is a better place with him gone.

I had forgotten about this Douche Canoe Ex-Friend of mine, until I read this story. I am going to start writing some stories on here detailing my time as an unofficial Private Investigator ( I was never licensed or did it full-time), who gathered information, pictures and video on cheating spouses, (usually wives) and helping the guys overcome their pain and not get fucked over in a divorce.

I had it happen to me once, (A long story that is still too painful to talk about), so I started helping others, usually, relatives, friends or friends of friends and it turned into a very lucrative side business. But it did tear me up inside even though it wasn't happening to me, directly. I guess it always made me think of my problem. So..... I think I will start with the story of my friend that was much like Mason in this story. He was always chasing married tail and then playing mind-fuck games with them and their husbands. Watch for it, it is both painful, a bit funny, and very satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How the Hell Did the Locksmith Get In to Change All the Locks?

No one was home! Or don't you folks in the UK lock your doors when everyone's out of the house?

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
All's well, really...

This is seriously the best case scenario: catching the cheater right right after the first time she/he has been unfaithful.

Sure, Joyce was emotionally cheating on Jake for months, but there's ways to somehow get over it. When it becomes physical, though, there's only two options left: become a willing cuckold or walk away from the slut.

Joyce is definitely not sorry about fucking Mason - she's just sorry to have been caught. That's quite obvious, given that she kept fucking him the next day, even though she was well aware by then how much of an ass he is. For Jake to forgive her not only would have meant that he can get pass her well-planed betrayal, but that he's also OK with her fucking around on him in the near future (since there wasn't reason for her to cheat in the first place, there's therefore absolutely no reason to stop her from continuing...)

Mason got what he so richly deserved, not just for taking another man's woman, but for the ridiculous high hubris he displayed by alerting Jake of his plan towards Joyce (this particular action from homewreckers, which is quite common, always surprised me - why are you telling the unsuspecting man you're about to cuckold about his upcoming cuckolding? Ever heard about being wary about the repercussions of your dumbass actions? I guess Mason wasn't aware of that before... he certainly is now, though.)

Pretty good straightforward story about the end of a marriage - everybody got exactly what they deserved, at the end. Just the way I like it.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 6 years ago
Usually I don't like stories that are mostly narration, but...

this was very well written and I didn't mind that there was little dialogue. The opening maybe one of the best written sex scenes I've read on this site. 5*s from me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 6 years ago
Three Stars

Like LTW, I thought this tale was well-done for a 95% narration work. But narration sux swamp water. I took 1.5 stars off my 4.7 star score, then another half off for being wonky on the locksmith issue (thanks ANON ‘Locksmith’). How did locksmith get in (maybe spare key under the Welcome Mat?) and, also, the morning Hubby got home, Sweetie found her clothes and Lock Guy got hus work done was wonky on the timing.

This was my second read, and don’t know why I didn’t comment on first reading, but the score was there and I still think it is appropriate. The sparsity of dialogue that furthered the story is odd, because the little amount of speech that WAS offered was just fine. Story WOULD have been longer if the characters had been given the mike, but it woulda been much better.

3*

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee

She Is Now Toast!.... Mason Is Now Pulp!... This Comment Is Now Finished!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
comments

Thank you. The story was ghastly, the comments were beautiful. And there's even a purported autobiographical story; those are the best comments. These comments are almost as lively as the V1/CTC two pager about a guy pretending to be a girl online. Yah, that was some good shit.

But the story was really unimpressive, and disappointingly vindictive, and our fragile male ego seemed a bit immature. I like plausible stories best, and then stretched truth second, but this is near-fantasy (fully fantasy but short of supernatural or science fiction), and you gotta do a bit better if you are going to go there.

See JimBob44's LW stories for an example of something slightly different. Inferno is my favorite.

PAPATOAD has a body of writing that is 50% gratuitously violent, but is an excellent example of diversity for the other half, probably every major formula is used to good effect, and most are worth reading. I read them all, and while the description of flesh ripping away from a face being ground to the bone against brick was not what I came for, there were other tricks in that hat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Once

is more than enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I regret giving it 4 stars; should have been 5

I gave it 4 stars, you should have gotten 5, I'm sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To the Anon who posted "comments"

So, the fact that the entire seduction hinged on HER fragile female ego had nothing to do with it? You're a joke, take that ridiculous psychobabble drivel and shove it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well anonymous 7/23/18

You must have jotted down a couple of notes while reading other stories on the site with the intent of amazing us all with your deep knowledge and experience with relationships.

'Frail male ego?" What a load of uninformed psycho-bullshit. You must have a stand somewhere that says psychiatric help - 5¢. Keep your nickle advice and move someplace where somebody gives a shit. Try the South Pole and try to convince penguins that they're too fat and need to loose weight. You'll get a better reception than here. Lop-sided half-wit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

Nice for once to see the predator come out of it badly.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
Another excellent result.

This is a super justice story! The bitch burnt and the bastard destroyed.

We need more stories like this and a lot less forgiveness or worse crap!

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Brilliant BTB

Michaellajones is really a great BTB writer. Unfortunately it doesn't appear he posts on Literotica anymore which is our loss.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Graphic

The only criticism I have of this story was that the crippling of Mason wasn't anywhere near graphic enough for my dark tastes.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Sad, but satisfying.

Mason got what he deserved and the world is better for it. Joyce got what she earned for herself. Jake got pain he did not deserve, but he got freedom from her deception. It's a sad story, but good and well told.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Very good

Very good story. Seems to me that everyone got pretty much what they deserved in the end. Can't ask for more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ring true

The forced to resign doesn't ring true with the likes of Mason and why would the staff suddenly turn on him,knowing all along what he is like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re two to tango

You would HAVE to be a willing cuckold . Only a small percentage of Men would be a Wimp like you . Go the husband .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The two to tango anon is a complete moron. Let's place the blame squarely where it belongs, the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty Good Story

But I think Mason got off a little light. Proof of that is that he still had his testicles. He didn’t deserve to keep them. As for the wife being more at fault, I disagree. It’s a rare human who can’t be tempted to cross the line. The line may be different or the bait can be different, but an expert like Mason can usually figure it out and get that fish to take that bait. Joyce’s failing was pure human weakness, Mason’s was pure evil. Who deserves more pain?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous

What makes you think he kept his testicles. After all "and his testicles, well they would never be of any use again" tends to indicate to me they were not functioning as advertised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Had A One-Night Affair

It cost me my marriage. Since I was not given a second chance, I have terminated three relationships when they cheated...once. one woman told me that since I wasn't given a second chance, she figured that I was sure to offer her the chance I was never given. She said that if she had known better, she would never have cheated. I have been single now for eleven years. My observation is that women today do not have the ability or the inclination to be monogamous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ONE STAR IS AS BAD AS IT GOES

Same old boring no imagination bullshit story line!

Ocker53Ocker53over 4 years ago
Enjoyed It

Good to see a man having a set of balls⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hay anonymous readers

If the stories aren't to your liking , why read them? What a bunch of assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You Just Can't Fix Stupid

"Joyce returned home late that evening after more than one drink with Mason, she had not done anything inappropriate and Mason had been thoroughly charming." Doesn't seem like this would pass the "would you do it in front of your husband" test, how about in front of mum or dad? Does she lean towards the sun when it shines, maybe an indoor grow light? The man did what he had to do when he had to do it, a shame about Mason. A real shame, a kick in the balls you might say. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

@anonymous 3 months ago:

"Hay" yourself asshole. You don't know if you like it or not till AFTER you read it. Grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Opinions are like assholes

They're all full of shit! That's my opinion, not that you should care or respond at all.

As it happens, I agree with both positive and negative opinions. Yeah, it's an old, tired plotline, all tropes are. What matters is how it's told, and what the differences are. I thought the seducer blowing the whistle on his own seduction, because he gets off on ruining marriages in general, was a brilliant twist! Not merely some pathetic bastard who's good at talking girls into his bed and nothing else, this guy is a true predator-no, a fucking demon who tempts the wives and drives the husbands into powerful and lasting torment for his own thrills. That one character trait, the fact that they liquefied his nuts, and the brisk straight-to-the-action writing makes this a five-star story for ME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hated The Ending

The ending Made a Good Story Bad ..

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Cheaters paid! Loved destruction of testicles!

Caught and paid in full.

No killing too quick.

Live with it cheaters!

Great story enjoyed.

FTDS etc couldn't have done it better.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
point set match

and a 150 MPH serve on those NUTZ!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
jake

what are you wearing jake from state farm ,.lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
:)

❤ = 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟- (5-)

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Six months later JaMe was leaving his favorite watering hole where he had a few drinks with a couple friends. As he was putting the keys in his ignition he caught a movement out side his drivers door. As he tuned his head he saw Mason and a 9mm pointed at his head. Four shots rang out, Jake’s head exploded as the bullets ripped through his skull. His body fell forward causing the horn to go off. Mason walked away never to be seen again.

Moral of the story: It’s one thing to get back at someone who wronged you but if you leave them with nothing left to lose you better watch your back.

Jack99Jack99over 3 years ago

Six months later, Jake was leaving his favorite watering hole where he had a few drinks with a couple of friends. He didn't have to worry about that ass Mason, because he had taken his life after losing his dick and balls. But he did look over, and sitting next to the dumpster has his ex-wife Joyce, holding some rotted food. She called out to him. "Hey mister, I'll give you a blowjob for a buck." she cried out. Jake shook his head, the whore didn't even recognize him. Or maybe she'd been blinded by the acid attack he'd heard about after she had cheated on her latest "boyfriend" Tyrone. "Honey - Who was that?" His thin, large-breasted young fiance asked. "No one to be concerned about", he replied. He started up the Jag, and they drove off.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another good one from this author. Can't believe he writes so many cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another author locking out illegally a wife of 20 years

You had twenty solid years and she straid one time. Your punishment far exceeded the cheating. Packing her clothes and throwing them on the lawn . Bullshit. Cops would have let her in and arrested husband..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

A Baseball Bat would have done the Job also .. Than Toss the Bat in the Bay and get rid of the evidence . Works for Me

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 3 years ago
A bit short but excellent

I usually reserve a 5 star for stories with both cheaters getting their just reward. She did not get a proper burning but I did like the story. I wanted a bit more revenge and angst from the wife but overall I really liked the story. She was just trash who decided to throw away a lifetime for a cheap fuck. Of course the AP was a big dicked bastard who could fuck her better than she had ever been fucked before. But it is never worth it after the fact. It is so easy to get caught up in the excitement of cheating and the chase. That extra sauce always makes the sex especially good. But choosing that path just makes you a morally bankrupt POS. Work harder at making your marriage exciting instead of taking the easy path towards a cheap thrill by cheating.

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
A GOOD STORY, BUT!

RUSHED AT THE END. WHY DID JOYCE DO THIS TO JACK AND THE FAMILY? WHY NO SHOWDOWN BETWEEN JAKE AND JOYCE? IT'S A LITTLE ANTI-CLIMATIC.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

timriv is a pathetic bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re:timriv

You're an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
timriv your bio is a lie

you really haven't learned much from life have you? your comments to this story reveal a very foolish man.

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948about 3 years ago
Good outline or rough draft

There is an excellent story in this outline or rough draft if you will. A lot of sex act discussion but very little post discovery interaction between Jake, Joyce, their children and her parents. I can reimagine the story as presented in mere seconds. Could be a great story if expanded. Maybe someone will finish it for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The frame of the plot in this story is fine albeit very similar to hundreds of others on Literotica. Unfortunately, the finish work over the frame has some problematic areas. There is a paucity of dialog. The wife's rationale for becoming involved in the affair is murky. To so quickly engage in an overnight and all of the next morning encounter with her lover seems over the top slutty, especially additional sex after she saw the lover had marked her breasts. The content of the note left for her on the front door is juvenile and not in keeping with how the husband is depicted. To the detriment of the story, a post discovery confrontation between husband and wife is omitted.

JClifeJClifealmost 3 years ago

Excellent version of a cheating wife story. Really enjoyed it. Would have liked to understand more about Joyce's reasoning as to why she did it and also would have liked to hear more about her state of mind and situation after the affair, the divorce, and her family losing respect for her. But leaving it somewhat to the reader to fill in the blanks seems pretty effective also. Given that she never thought through her potential consequences and in fact didn't seem to entertain much guilt about what she had done, she got the outcome she created and if she hadn't have been caught yet it wouldn't have been just once. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid timriv couldn't get over not taking back his cheating first wife. Now he's commenting against stories that don't portray the husband like the cuck he dreams to be.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

That's what a cheating cunt wife and her asshole lover deserve. They're both lucky they are still breathing. This isn't revenge, it's retribution for assholes. Fuck 'em.

Kimmy97Kimmy97almost 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this story. Very well written. I really loved the description and anticipation of all the seduction techniques, Mason used. I thought it to be very erotic. Thank you for such a wonderful and pleasurable read.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Love it. She and he got everything coming to them. Divorce laws should punish the one cheating. Even if their children are hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a well written story but doesn't spend enough time of the aftermath. It's wrapped up in a rush with more time spent on the wife committing adultery rather than on the ramifications of it. Still the scum BTB trolls, domestic abusers and wife beaters love it

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Scorched Earth looks like organic gardening next to this BTB! That Mason sent the texts himself was a brilliant plot twist! The guy was a first-class, Grade-AAA, #1 predator. All he was missing was the invisibility suit and spaceship! Great ending for him, too.

.

5+++/5!!!

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Another good brb story, revenge on her loved to.more should end like this 5*

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great Retribution!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She did not suffer even close to what she deserved. The slut was " confused" about leaving her husband and kids ? So only 2 stars. Next time really burn the guilty bitch!

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

I keep seeing comments that the ending was rushed. I disagree, she got busted, she got humiliated and she got thrown out during the divorce. She's not worth the time to get anymore detail than that. We all know the drill, if it was a no fault she got half, if not she got less than half. Kids were teenagers so old enough to choose which parent to live with so he probably got them. Anyway who cares about a cheating slut wife who would throw away her family for a piece of shit like Mason...i liked the way Jake handed Mason too, not like he could beat Joyce anyway, so good enough for me. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All phony Cristian hypocrites cheering the fall of the slut, please note that it was over a case of adultery that Jesus said "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Who the fuck comes to a porno site to preach us about sin, infidelity and forgiveness

I guess another repressed cuckold, who comes here to masturbate and once he comes, his growing guilt from his dirty mind, overwhelms him and there he goes... preaching of Christ's words and some other pious shit. Get out of here, you wanker... and don't come back... you repressed asshole.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Unfinished ending, and of course once again proper justice for lowlife seducer. But nothing but a few tears for the slut. Standard boilerplate for here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ismét befejezetlen....!

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

If Jake was Faithful, he has every right to cast the first stone!!!!

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

I liked this BTB story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did the wife get a report on Jake's MO? That he ruined marriages for fun??

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 2 years ago

A guy with a 9 inch cock cannot go balls deep in a woman. It's an anatomical impossibility.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Good story but still very sad for all concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another half page or page with the consequences, maybe some dialog of him waking up in the hospital and realising his dick was cut off and was castrated along with some more consequences on the exwife would of made it into a 5 star story. As it stands now it:s only 3 because you rushed the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous