Just Once: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Trey and I came into the room on Friday, I told him that Rick and I were going to be gone all weekend from Friday after work, on. Just to make sure we were not caught in a lie, we went on a little trip to Kyle's college town and spent some time with Kyle and some time driving around doing some sight-seeing.

Evidently Trey did not get any pussy all weekend. When he pulled me into the room on Monday, he turned on the light (as well as the camera and the mike) and when I still could not name a time Trey raised his and as though he was about to slap me. I flinched, waiting for it to happen, but he held back from actually doing it. "This is getting frustrating," he said angrily and realizing what he had almost done. "Find a time and place where we can be alone or maybe next time I won't hold back."

Rick was ready to stop me right there, not wanting for me to actually get hurt. But I understood that the closer Trey came to losing his temper the more likely he would be to making a big mistake that would incriminate him.

Tuesday, after surgery Trey pulled me into the room and gave me an ultimatum: "Find a time and place in the next 24 hours, or the video of our going away party at the end of our South America visit will suddenly start appearing to your friends on facebook." When my face expressed shock to him he went on, "You know what I'm talking about -- the video with you dancing topless and bragging about how your implants make your tits look like the tits of a 20 year old."

At this point I really was scared because there really was a party and I really did drink too much and I really had danced topless. I was unaware of any video but on the other hand everybody has cell phones. I begged and begged that he keep the video from surfacing but Trey told me,"If you don't want the video to go public, you know what you have to do."

On Wednesday I told Trey that if he would wait until Thursday night, Rick would be gone on business until about 10 PM and Trey could come over any time, late afternoon to early evening, and we'd take it to our marital bed. Trey was almost ecstatic. This doing it on our marital bed was a big turn-on for him.

Trey went to change out of his scrubs as did I. When I observed that Trey's car was gone from his parking place, I retrieved the camera/mike and called up Rick, who in turn called the lawyer. We went to see the lawyer immediately. "I'll take care of everything from here," the lawyer said.

I was able to hand over to him a voice recording of Trey talking about having the hospital fund a trip for himself and me using the pretense that we would be attending a medical conference when his actual purpose for the trip was to have time for an extended sexual tryst with me. I also gave him both audio and video of Trey threatening to slap me if I would not set up a time for the two of us to get together for illicit sex. Finally, I had audio and video of Trey threatening to blackmail me by putting a topless video of me on the internet if I did not set up a time for the two of us to have sex. Then there was additional audio and video of the general intimidation techniques that Trey used on me to get me to have sex with him as he talked to me in that little room.

The lawyer advised me to take a personal day off the next day. Before the close of the business day on Wednesday he had talked to both the DA and the Hospital Administrator.

When I went to work on Friday Trey was gone. It was as though he had never worked there. Nobody knew what happened to him. Over a year later Rick and I were called into the lawyer's office and were handed a check for $375,000 which the lawyer had won for me in a civil suit against Trey -- settled out of court, of course. I signed it over to Doctors Without Borders -- a group that does a tremendous amount of good even though my personal experience was not that good for me.

At this point in the story we will change narrators one more time. The story began as it was told by Rick. In this last section Rick will once again describe the concluding events of this narrative.

Marcy's suggestion that I return to bed with her rather than sleep by myself in the guest room had its desired effect. The idea of Trey always being with Marcy was an illusion. Her real physical presence established the reality that Marcy was there for me and Trey was nowhere in sight.

My being out of the military and always at home day after day with my wife reinforced that reality. The fact that Trey was gone and was not interacting daily with Marcy also quickly allowed him to fade from the picture. He no longer posed a threat to our marriage. Marcy and I woke up together, had breakfast together, shared our plans for the day with one another, ate supper together, shared the highlights of our day with one another, exercised together, ran together, played together and went to bed together. There were no more intentional or unintentional secrets.

Shortly after Marcy's week was up after her STD test, my virility had returned. I decided not to take it for granted, but wanted to up my performance for my wife. I bought a comprehensive book on sexual positions and techniques. I would buy more in the future and instructional videos as well if I thought that they would help. I studied the book and used what I was learning to add spice, variety and a sense of adventure to our life and coupling.

And Marcy remembered the term "shameless sex" that I used to describe my fantasies of her when I was deployed away from home. She decided to give me shameless sex in real life. She dresses provocatively for me in real life, (you should see some of the skin tight outfits she runs in) is not ashamed to show me how much she wants me and doesn't worry about what other people will think when she dresses to entice and openly seduce me. She gives her all to me and I love it. And I give her my all. Nothing is held back.

About two months after we had started to have a sexual relationship with one another, Marcy told me, "I want you to take my ass."

I responded, "I have no real desire to do that. I love the feel of your pussy. Anal sex can be painful for a woman and I don't want to give you pain. Are you sure that is what you want?"

"Yes," said Marcy. "You see, it still bothers me that I gave so much of myself to Trey for those six weeks. But I never gave him my ass. It would make me feel better to know that I have given you something that I have not given to any other person. Could you do that for me?"

"I understand," I said. "But if we do this, we are going to do it right." I got my book on sexual positions and techniques and turned to the section on anal sex. Together we read it over a couple of times. The next day I stopped off at an adult store and picked up a package of butt plugs containing plugs that got progressively larger. I also purchased plenty of suitable lube and an anal douche kit.

Marcy used the plugs to help her relax her anus and stretch it a bit. When the night came that she thought she was ready to take my cock up her ass, she cleaned her rectum out thoroughly using the douche. Then, in an act of foreplay, I lubed up her ass as thoroughly as I could. Marcy got in position on her knees, ass up, head down. I lubed up my cock and gently tried to insert myself into her.

Marcy had prepared herself well, There was a sense of fullness, but no pain as I entered her. She urged me on, "Fuck me harder with your cock; fuck my ass; take me; take all of me; I'm yours." She started playing with her clit. Her anal canal was definitely tighter than her vagina.

I did not want to prolong my time in her ass the way I often would in her pussy. That was pleasurable. But being in her ass, I did not want to outlast the lube. So at the first indication that he was about to cum, I let her know, "I'm about to fill your ass with my cum, Baby."

Marcy rubbed her clit harder and faster and told me, "I'm ready! Fire your cum deep inside my bowels!" When I did, she felt it and convulsed in orgasm herself.

Marcy had given herself to me completely and I had given myself to her completely. The two of us will remain as one until our dying day. No one will ever come between us again. We went back to the little church where we were first married and asked the pastor if he would help us to repeat our vows. They meant so much more to us now than they did the first time we uttered them.

At a leadership seminar, I once was privileged to hear a very successful divorce attorney make a presentation. He said something like this: "I'm a successful divorce attorney. By that I mean I have literally made over a million dollars assisting people in getting a divorce. So you might think that what I am going to say a couple of sentences from now will amount to shooting myself in the foot. But I know that if I stay in this profession for a while longer, I will continue to make additional millions. But here is what I have learned as a general rule: If people would spend half the time, money, and effort in making their marriage work that they spend in getting a divorce, they would be much farther ahead in the long run.

Marcy and I are living proof of that observation.

Love is lovlier the second time around. - Frank Sinatra